Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E02: Week 2

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Colton's search for love starts with laughs, surprises and intense face-offs between the women. The first date of the season has eight hopeful bachelorettes sharing personal stories about their "firsts" and coached by happily married masters of comedy Megan Mullally ("Will & Grace") and Nick Offerman ("Parks and Recreation"). Hannah B. scores the first one-on-one date on her birthday, including dinner on The Queen Mary.

Airs January 14, 2019.

Hey everyone!

I figured out who Miss (Whatever) looks like!  (North Carolina?)
The actress Alexis Dziena!!!

By the way, I know people seem to like (Cassie?) but man she says "like" a lot.

alexisdziena-13.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

Oh yeah, more Nick and Megan, and less Colton! I saw them in a comedy show a few years ago, they were very raunchy, but hilarious! I met them afterwards, they were so nice! They let me pet their dog :) 

Nick apologized to my mom for using bad language lol

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 7

Colton tries some new selfie video technique, and this is just a bad idea without a producer asking leading questions. What you talkin’ ‘bout, Colton?!

ACTUAL famous people!! This is the first in Bachelor History. Clipping velvety blossoms?! Oh, dear. This is giving me the vapors.

• Love 4

This brunette with the way too much Botox who won't shut up.....

Omg.  Now the redhead (Elise).  I'm in my 30s, so I don't care what age they are, the older the better!  But my HDTV shows all the plastic and the Botox and it's really hard to see!  She looks like Lauren Holly but with the Silence of the Lambs mask on.

This insane brunette person (TRACY) is just making me Team Demi.  I think that's her name.  The one with the felon mother.

Wow this girl with the twin brother is falling HARD!!!  All the way down.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7

Wow, the 32 year old was brave to “admit” her advanced age.  Though she is far too old in experience than Colton, who is probably skewing the up to 25 age range. Also, a redhead made it last night one?

i think I like Stacey (?) the normal looking brunette.  She’s fairly natural looking and seems down to earth.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I get Hannah G and Cassie mixed up. Bri reminds me of Lauren B. 

How do you ONLY get 2 people mixed up at this point?!? I couldn’t even name 2 people yet.

• Love 18

Not surprised Nick Offerman is raunchy IRL. Here is a link to an early head shot he sent out with resumés, courtesy of Buzzfeed. But please, please, do not click on that link unless you are prepared to be grossed out. Seriously.

All these whiny baby nasal voices are going to put me over the top this season.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

How do you ONLY get 2 people mixed up at this point?!? I couldn’t even name 2 people yet.

There is a redhead who looks like Lauren Bacall.  She’s my new favorite.  Very unique compared to the rest.

• Love 7

I think Nicole is pretty, and as a Sib myself I get how she feels about her brother; but the “they are such an inspiration” line from Colton- barf inducing. That phrased is filled with such ableism. I don’t think she was that broken hearted over Colton not giving her a rose though. 

• Love 7

Maybe Colton didn’t like being stereotyped, idiot.  I hate that shit. 

Demi is a little snot.  I thought she would be more fun nasty and not so immature nasty.

Redhead Lauren Bacall is hot stuff. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Nicole is pretty, and as a Sib myself I get how she feels about her brother; but the “they are such an inspiration” line from Colton- barf inducing. That phrased is filled with such ableism. I don’t think she was that broken hearted over Colton not giving her a rose though. 

Well, she was crying.  I think she seemed brokenhearted for sure.

Man these girls seem NUTS over Colton.  And this is just episode 2.  Those looks of STONE when Hannah went on the date.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5

Ha ha, Colton is driving a 1968 IH Scout on the date!

They get off the horses and then just walk away, while the horses walk away in the other direction. LOL about how they get back.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 1

Nicole seems cool, but I dont know about her and Colton. He might be a bit too basic for her, even if she seems rather smitten right now. 

Demi is gonna be THAT girl, you can tell. 

Pageant drama! That sounds about right for a Colton season.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Well, she was crying.  I think she seemed brokenhearted for sure.

I meant that her emotions weren’t driven by a deep affection or interest in Colton, but if anything wanting to be “win” for the sake of “winning”.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Ok I hate Hannah already.

I sort of think Colton feels the same way.

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

A daybed in a desert? This is a 2:1 left to die alone setting right here.

Is it the same one from the other "left to die in the desert" dates? Sounds like it's going to happen to Hannah too. It's the Curse Of The Desert Daybed!

• Love 5