Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
raven

Baptiste

Here is where we'll discuss all things related to Baptiste

This spin-off of The Missing follows the mercurial detective, Julien Baptiste, on holiday in Amsterdam with his wife, assisting in an investigation for his former girlfriend, the Amsterdam Chief of Police.

Thank you @ApathyMonger for finding the teaser.

• Like 1

So, any guesses who Edward Stratton really is if not the missing girl's uncle? 

Good episode, I'm hooked!

12 hours ago, HollyG said:

So, any guesses who Edward Stratton really is if not the missing girl's uncle? 

Good episode, I'm hooked!

I don't know, but I'm glad they got that twist out of the way in Ep. 1. It was obvious that he wasn't going to be her uncle, but I thought they might drag it out a few episodes.

• Like 1

Oh, I agree. Glad they got the twist out of the way. And he apparently killed the guy in the house by the sea too .(had him killed) So it will be interesting to see his story unfold. And also a surprise was the dangerous criminal Baptiste was focused on finding is now a trans-woman. I didn't expect that either. 

I'm happy they brought back Baptiste. I only saw recently that they changed the name from "The Missing". It's one of my favorite series.

Edited by HollyG

I'm totally on board. First episode was great. I already knew that the cafe owner ( i forgot her name) was trans. I can't wait for more episodes

Ok, so a little learned about Edward Stratton, but still more questions than answers. I hope they don't hurt Baptiste's family.

My only complaint about this series is that all the episodes don't come out at once. Can't wait until next week.