Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
druzy

S09.E01: Dot Dot Dot

Recommended Posts

I was disgusted by Barb. She purposely fed Nathan information last season that David was abusing Kaiser. She called him at the mini golf course and repeated info that Jace supposedly told her. She also had many discussions with Doris at one point last season and it looked like they might even join forces to fight David and Jenelle. Then she flips sides because Jenelle calls her whimpering and whining about Nathan and Doris not giving Kaiser back to them? After she manipulated them and got them riled up about Kaiser being physically abused? Wow. They can never trust Barb again. Barb and Jenelle are codependent. Their relationship is sick and unhealthy. It won't be long before Jenelle goes after custody of Jace again and Barb will be crying and whining about losing him to her drug addled daughter and psychotic son-in-law. Let's get real here...Barb likes the limelight and considers herself a bit of a celebrity in her small town. She likes the attention and "fame". She will do whatever she has to do to stay on the show. I, for one, will never take her seriously again after this. 

Jenelle crying that David is a good man is just too rich...

Chelsea and Leah have matured a great deal. I was impressed with how Chelsea handled the Adam situation with Aubrey who also shows a lot of maturity for a girl her age. Leah looks healthy and happy and is managing her kids well. She's come a long way. I read she and Jason broke up recently...too bad. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

Kail hasn't matured at all. She is still the same bitter, angry girl she's always been. Her behavior towards Lauren was immature and nasty. You couldn't be the bigger person and go over and shake her hand and introduce yourself? You don't like her after you looked at your ex husband's phone and read some texts she supposedly wrote about you? First, you had no business going on your ex husband's phone without permission and second, how about changing Lauren's mind about you and reach out and be the better person in all of this...that would show maturity and growth. Instead she's getting herself into a slow boil over another Javi girlfriend. Kailyn seems to want drama and fighting in her life all the time. She's with boys, she's with girls...she cheats on boys, she cheats on the girls...she says she could care less about anyone in Javi's life then wants to physically fight them. Honestly, she is as unlikable as Farrah at this point.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

So, Nathan and his steroid buddy are driving around and they just stop on some street. They film them walking down the street, Nathan with a stupid fucking shirt and mohawk. WTF?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She cracked me up when they were walking through the house and she was saying "and we're getting rid of these tacky quotes everywhere".

That cracked me up, too, but for a different reason. Like, Pinterest Instagram Chelsea, don't act like you wouldn't have been adding those quotes to the wall a few years ago.

Edited by nikita · Reason: realized Kail is more the Pinterest one, although both wore "Mama Bear" shirts on this ep
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

One thing I’d like some clarity on is devion working 

 

so in the past he’s vilified for not working but now that he is he’s of course vilified for not seeing nova. Bri brought up that they both work 40 hours a week but conveniently leaves out that she works a 9-5. My guess is devion likely works evenings as server. So with nova in school of course he can’t see here as much 

 

and of couse nova can’t go to devions place (unless she’s crying apparently). Can’t have her leaving the 800 sq ft walls of the coven. If she does she may not grow up as a man hating bitch.

I soooo agree!!  At least Devoin is working, and working 40 + hours a week and getting his own place.  Isn't this a huge improvement?  Briana is such a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.  Hate her.  And hate how she always looks dirty and smelly and unkempt (while constantly judging others of course), and most of all the freakin STUPID look that is always on her face.

You know her face when she is right out of surgery (they showed it again in the flashback this episode) and has that plastic beak-looking thing in her mouth, and her eyes are each looking in a different direction?  She looks like that all the time and it makes me crazy.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, nikita said:

That cracked me up, too, but for a different reason. Like, Pinterest Instagram Chelsea, don't act like you wouldn't have been adding those quotes to the wall a few years ago.

Hahaha agreed! I will admit, it did surprise me a little when she said "cheesy ass quotes" in front of Aubree, and then used the F bomb two seconds later on the porch (and to be fair, there might not have been kids in earshot). It was unexpected IMO because she is usually so good about not using that kind of language in front of the kids, though I know every home has different opinions on what kind of language is okay. Of course, it's nowhere near the level of Jenelle, Kail, or Briana, but I would expect Chelsea's parenting to be at a higher level, anyway, which is a compliment to her. I grew up in an absolutely no swearing home, so using any curse words around children shocks me. It kind of made me feel like she sees Aubree as a friend, like Aubree's her girlfriend from her single days, but she might feel more authoritative towards the littles. No proof of this, as they're just babies, but she and Aubree really have been through it all together. It's just minor, and overall, Chelsea impressed me so much in this episode! The way she handled Adam's visitation was perfect, and that's obviously way more important. The cursing just kind of caught me off guard I guess. 

1 hour ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

I soooo agree!!  At least Devoin is working, and working 40 + hours a week and getting his own place.  Isn't this a huge improvement?  Briana is such a bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.  Hate her.  And hate how she always looks dirty and smelly and unkempt (while constantly judging others of course), and most of all the freakin STUPID look that is always on her face.

You know her face when she is right out of surgery (they showed it again in the flashback this episode) and has that plastic beak-looking thing in her mouth, and her eyes are each looking in a different direction?  She looks like that all the time and it makes me crazy.

Sooooooo agree with all of this!!! There is literally no way for Devoin to ever win. If he went to medical school, bri would screech, "but residency is harrrrrd! You're being s deadbeat dad!" The coven both picks terrible guys AND drags them through the mud whatever choices they make. I really don't think any of them will ever be in a healthy relationship, and I hope the pattern doesn't continue into the next generation. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

So, Nathan and his steroid buddy are driving around and they just stop on some street. They film them walking down the street, Nathan with a stupid fucking shirt and mohawk. WTF?

Well, it's better than them sitting around.  Nathan looked like he was trying to go for Cory's curly hair look. From TM OG and challenges in case someone wonders who I mean. 

I love Chelsea's cute family. 

This show is very boring.

Janelle is a liar.  I also was dissapointed in Barb.  She knows what trouble David is.  

Poor sweet Kaiser. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

it sucks that Aubree doesn’t know what she would talk to Adam about....

I wonder what happens when, if the visits ever even happen, Aubree asks Adam about Paislee. Awkward.

Adam is a fucking asshole. There’s really not a word bad enough for him. Why doesn’t he just give up his rights to Aubree? I think it would be best if he doesn’t even see her and Cole would surely adopt her.

4 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

So, Nathan and his steroid buddy are driving around and they just stop on some street. They film them walking down the street, Nathan with a stupid fucking shirt and mohawk. WTF?

Nathan looked like a freaky GI JOE reject.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

I was very happy to hear Leah say that things with her new guy don’t have to be rushed. Now stick with that attitude before you have a 5th marriage between the two of you. 

I’m annoyed that we had to see David at all, even in flashback. I understand Barbara’s position in regard to her tenuous relationship with Jenelle but, it’s definitely hard to watch her try and sorta be on Jenelle’s side-ish in regard to things, at least to Jenelle’s face. And watching her sit silently while Jenelle lies. But if Barb says anything she knows Jenelle will just freak out and cut her off. At least this way she “gets to” see Jenelle (even if we all think she’s better off without Jenelle in her life..) and know she’s not yet been killed by David. And she still has to allow Jace to go there regardless, by “playing nice” with Jenelle Barb might be able to glean some information about what’s going on on The Land and maybe see her other grandkids. What a shitty position she is in. I hate David more than I hate Nathan but Nathan prob shouldn’t keep mentioning the violent charges David has when he has them too. All the custody stuff is so upsetting to hear about all over again. If only Nathan had been this involved and cared since the beginning.

I don’t think they were counting the show as the “work” so I have to give Briana credit for working a full time job outside of MTV filming. Where does all her money go? We know she got the surgeries for free so it’s not to that. She’s not wasting her money on expensive stuff or even expensive clothes, it seems, based on what we see her wearing...lol. I know she doesn’t make as much as the other girls but she lives with her mom and doesn’t seem to spend much. Is it possible Briana is SAVING her money? It’s a novel idea on this show! Maybe Roxanne, or another person around her, is money savvy and helped her. Did we know Shirley had a kid around Nova’s age?

I can’t with Javi’s new chick being on the show. He shouldn’t even be on any longer unless it’s with Kailyn or some big drama with regard to her. I wonder how his new chick felt seeing and hearing she was second choice to freaking Briana last season? It’s truly crazy to think of the clusterfuck of related and unrelated siblings that is Isaac, Lincoln, Lux, Vivi, Javi’s new kid and whoever Kailyn, Javi, Chris and Javi’s new baby mama decide to casually have kids with in the future. Isaac, especially, has gotta have some weird ideas about relationships at this point. Lincoln too. Anyway, I can’t give a fuck about Javi and whoever at all. And I actually mean that, unlike Kailyn. Lol.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Where does all her money go? We know she got the surgeries for free so it’s not to that. She’s not wasting her money on expensive stuff or even expensive clothes, it seems, based on what we see her wearing...lol. I know she doesn’t make as much as the other girls but she lives with her mom and doesn’t seem to spend much. Is it possible Briana is SAVING her money? It’s a novel idea on this show! Maybe Roxanne, or another person around her, is money savvy and helped her. Did we know Shirley had a kid around Nova’s age?

I can’t with Javi’s new chick being on the show. He shouldn’t even be on any longer unless it’s with Kailyn or some big drama with regard to her. I wonder how his new chick felt seeing and hearing she was second choice to freaking Briana last season? It’s truly crazy to think of the clusterfuck of related and unrelated siblings that is Isaac, Lincoln, Lux, Vivi, Javi’s new kid and whoever Kailyn, Javi, Chris and Javi’s new baby mama decide to casually have kids with in the future. Isaac, especially, has gotta have some weird ideas about relationships at this point. Lincoln too. Anyway, I can’t give a fuck about Javi and whoever at all. And I actually mean that, unlike Kailyn. Lol.

Brianna does work full time but she isn’t highly skilled or educated. So she isn’t making that much. She doesn’t get regular financial support from Devon (for Nova)- I think most of her expenses go to “normal” things although she does split living expenses with her Mom (I heard on social media Brittany lives elsewear and just visits). Together Roxanne and Brianna are probably “okay” caring for the two kids but I don’t think she’s saving much, with Roxanne’s lupus she might not be working full time any more, and there are always out of pocket medical costs with a chronic illness. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Kail's tweet: 

I also don’t know how I feel about them saying they wanted me to meet her at the game but didn’t talk to me about it beforehand #teenmom2

Seriously? Who the hell does she think she is? People have to clear conversations with her? She is insufferable. 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

Okay so I have a question - why did Chelsea say that IF they had friends they could entertain them in the yard BUT since they don't ...

so what happened to their friends ?

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Brianna does work full time but she isn’t highly skilled or educated. So she isn’t making that much. She doesn’t get regular financial support from Devon (for Nova)- I think most of her expenses go to “normal” things although she does split living expenses with her Mom (I heard on social media Brittany lives elsewear and just visits). Together Roxanne and Brianna are probably “okay” caring for the two kids but I don’t think she’s saving much, with Roxanne’s lupus she might not be working full time any more, and there are always out of pocket medical costs with a chronic illness. 

Good points I didn’t really consider. I assumed she was only making like $10-$12 an hour at most but with 3 adults living in a small-ish apartment it still seemed like she should be able to save some because she’s also making at least $25,000 (I think that was the amount she got last season) on top of that. Maybe Roxanne doesn’t work any longer. I didn’t know Brittany moved out either - good for her! Hopefully that means Nova and Stella have a bedroom now. It seemed they both shared with Briana. 

17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kail's tweet: 

I also don’t know how I feel about them saying they wanted me to meet her at the game but didn’t talk to me about it beforehand #teenmom2

Seriously? Who the hell does she think she is? People have to clear conversations with her? She is insufferable. 

With her you can’t really be sure but I hope she means just because the show was filming. I agree that meeting her for the first time while filming isn’t necessary but she still could’ve been a normal human and acknowledged the chick, especially when she complimented Lux.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Witchz said:

Okay so I have a question - why did Chelsea say that IF they had friends they could entertain them in the yard BUT since they don't ...

so what happened to their friends ?

I took that to be a joke. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Witchz said:

Okay so I have a question - why did Chelsea say that IF they had friends they could entertain them in the yard BUT since they don't ...

so what happened to their friends ?

I noticed that too and she seemed sad when she said it. I imagine with two kids and one on the way it's hard to stay connected to friends, especially if they're not in the mom-phase of life like she is. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I noticed that too and she seemed sad when she said it. I imagine with two kids and one on the way it's hard to stay connected to friends, especially if they're not in the mom-phase of life like she is. 

I don't know it seemed like she was one of the girls that always had a few friends that were there from the start and at least one that I remember had 

a baby too. Just seemed like a strange thing for her to say even if a joke.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Witchz said:

I don't know it seemed like she was one of the girls that always had a few friends that were there from the start and at least one that I remember had 

a baby too. Just seemed like a strange thing for her to say even if a joke.

I agree. Plus, we know that her friends have been awesome with her, even though she is a new mom. Chelsea grace has pretty much been a stand-in parent! Last season, she spent a ton of time with Chelsea, just doing normal things. Britney seems like she'd be the same way. They're emotionally close enough to just come chill with Chelsea while she watches the kids. I wonder if Chelsea grace has moved on, though. I follow her on Instagram, and she seems like she's always out partying with a new friend group. Of course, maybe she's hanging with Chelsea and not posting pics out of respect for her privacy, or because they're chilling as opposed to doing something, but I wonder if they've grown apart. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I noticed that too and she seemed sad when she said it. I imagine with two kids and one on the way it's hard to stay connected to friends, especially if they're not in the mom-phase of life like she is. 

Moving out to hinterlands with no neighbors will only make it worse. Wow...they are living in the middle of nowhere...literally. They have no one living remotely near them...a grocery store or pizzeria must be miles away. And no kids to play with or other families with kids to socialize with? Looks very lonely and isolated. 

1 hour ago, Witchz said:

I don't know it seemed like she was one of the girls that always had a few friends that were there from the start and at least one that I remember had 

a baby too. Just seemed like a strange thing for her to say even if a joke.

Yeah...Chelsea had a ton of friends. She always had friends around her house or would go shopping or out to eat with them. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Speaking of Chelsea's friends, her friend Britnee’s husband was sentenced Thursday (original story: https://radaronline.com/photos/chelsea-houska-friend-child-rape-scandal-not-guilty-plea-teen-mom-2/) He got 6 months and he won’t serve jail time unless he messes up because most of he sentence was stayed and the rest can be done as community service. Grr! He pled guilty to child enticement so he got a deal. He also can’t be around anyone under 18 except his own kid and he has to register on the sex offender registry. https://radaronline.com/photos/chelsea-houska-friend-alex-bawek-sentenced-jail-child-rape-charges-teen-mom-2/ (Side note, this happened in my area, so gross.) 

It said that Britnee said she was sticking with him despite this. I have to assume this has impacted her friendship with Chelsea, especially since he can’t be around her kids, even if Chelsea wanted him to be, which I assume she wouldn’t. At first I thought it was just a joke but then I thought of Britnee and Alex when Chelsea said that about them not having friends. They all looked close and it appeared they spent a lot of time together. I’m curious to see if Britnee will be on this season and if they’re still friends. I understand that Britnee didn’t commit the crime but it would be hard to be friends with someone married to someone like that, especially having having a young daughter around, as Chelsea does. I looked at the list of people who wrote letters of support for Alex during sentencing and neither Chelsea or Cole is on it (Britnee is). 

Some of Chelsea’s other friends might not be as “settled” and wanting to do “family things” like Chelsea and Cole are all about now. Chelsea probably still has girlfriends (like Chelsy Grace) but I doubt Chelsea and Cole have many “couple friends” who come over with their kids and things. And it must be kinda hard to make new friends, being on the show and all.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Chelsea’s secluded  property is my dream.  If I ever win the lottery I’m buying hundred of acres so I can’t have neighbors.  I love silence and solitude.  I’m on a little over an acre in the country now but I have two close neighbors.  Too close.  I also need a moat with alligators so no one shows up. Hahaha Jk

 

Kail was just rude not meeting Lauren.  On Twitter she is claiming she wasn’t mean mugging them but we know she really was.  I don’t like how Lauren got on Instagram and immediately started selling products, etc.  But I don’t get any bad vibes from her.  

I have a cozy cabin right in the middle of 36 acres and it is heaven to me. The property next to mine is going on the market and I'm thinking of buying that so that would be another 30 acres. I have my own mini farm and I love it. I'm living my dream. 

I came across this episode at the beginning and figured I'd watch since I haven't watched in a while.  Watching the first segment with Chelsea, I was wondering why I stopped watching. Next segment with Jenelle fake crying about how great her man is, I said to myself "ok, now I remember".  I do love Chelsea's family though and Leah is ok but the rest just anger me and make my blood pressure rise.  

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I just love the mother daughter relationship Chelsea and Aubree share.  Open and respectful.

I hope Chelsea says goodbye to her friend with the sex offender husband.  His dirty little secret came out!  Gawd!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

Whatever happened to Chelsea's friend "daddy" Megan?  She used to he around all the time.  

I miss Daddy Megan.  They were the true love story of Teen Mom. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Javi's new baby momma, other than her pregnancy belly, looked thinner than Kail did at that soccer game in her stupid ripped black pants.  I say this as someone who could stand to lose some serious pounds myself - Kail, learn how to dress for your size!!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Can someone tell these nitwits that they don't need to have a child with every dingbat they date for any period of time? Christ, they're children, not parting prizes!  Between Kail, Javi and Jenelle, they could form a football team with all of their dating trophies.   And this episode didn't endear me to Babs at all.  She is so desperate for a relationship with her daughter, she's willing to just tell her anything she wants to hear to appease her.  People have said it before and it still rings true: she values her relationship with Jenelle over her grandchildrens' well being.  

My heart broke for poor little Aubree.  Adam is a piece of shit.  Thank goodness Aubree has a strong, loving support system at home and thank god for Cole.   I know Chelsea has her share of critics when it comes to "replacing" Adam with Cole but Aubree is old enough to see what's going on and form her own opinions.  She knows Cole is there and Adam is not. I hope karma slaps Adam in the face in the most brutal way possible.  I also have to give it up to Chelsea for keeping her cool and letting Aubree process what happened.  Considering I was in tears watching it at home and don't even know these people, I probably would've put a hit out on that scumbag by now.

Kail continues to be a selfish bitch.

Briana continues to be dumb and look like a deer in headlights behind her coke bottle glasses.   Can someone please give that girl an oil absorbing face mask?

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/15/2019 at 8:56 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree that she'll be able to have all the animals she wants (is Pete the pig still in the picture?). Ducks, chickens, goats. They'll have a garden, plant fruit trees and have a good country life. Its what Cate and Tyler claim to want. What Jenelle thinks she has. Chelsea's actually doing it. Good for her.

Yep - Pete is still around. Cole answered a question about him not long ago.

22 hours ago, kicksave said:

 

Chelsea and Leah have matured a great deal. I was impressed with how Chelsea handled the Adam situation with Aubrey who also shows a lot of maturity for a girl her age. Leah looks healthy and happy and is managing her kids well. She's come a long way. I read she and Jason broke up recently...too bad. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

I think I read they broke up but are now back together.  He has a fancy house! 

16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kail's tweet: 

I also don’t know how I feel about them saying they wanted me to meet her at the game but didn’t talk to me about it beforehand #teenmom2

Seriously? Who the hell does she think she is? People have to clear conversations with her? She is insufferable. 

Javi could also be the bigger person and be like "hey, we have to meet up for filming soon, how about we all meet so it's not weird?"  but I honestly think Javi loves the drama between the females he's been involved with.  Didn't Kail say that Lauren called her names in a tweet to Javi? If that's true then if I were Kail I wouldn't be so gung-ho about meeting her either. 

13 hours ago, kicksave said:

Moving out to hinterlands with no neighbors will only make it worse. Wow...they are living in the middle of nowhere...literally. They have no one living remotely near them...a grocery store or pizzeria must be miles away. And no kids to play with or other families with kids to socialize with? Looks very lonely and isolated. 

Yeah...Chelsea had a ton of friends. She always had friends around her house or would go shopping or out to eat with them. 

Plenty of kids grow up in the country around here.  It does not create isolation.  

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Just catching up on the forum, and holy crap, Britnee stayed with her husband?! The guy who showed up at a hotel to have sex with a child? Good grief. 

Given the context, I bet that's what Chelsea was alluding to when she seemed sad and wistful during that scene. It's unfortunate, but I don't know any sane person who could continue a friendship with someone who's husband is a predator. 

  • Like 13
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Just catching up on the forum, and holy crap, Britnee stayed with her husband?! The guy who showed up at a hotel to have sex with a child? Good grief. 

Given the context, I bet that's what Chelsea was alluding to when she seemed sad and wistful during that scene. It's unfortunate, but I don't know any sane person who could continue a friendship with someone who's husband is a predator. 

I know. Brittnee isn’t her husband and I’m not insinuating she’s responsible for him (she isn’t) but if she’s staying married to someone who’s been convicted of attempting to have sex with a child, socializing with her isnt healthy for Chelsea, who’s got 3 small kids to think about.

And unfortunately predators are given the benefit of the doubt by society (while victims, even kids are blamed)- I can see members of Chelsea’s social group thinking she’s “stuck up” for making a stand. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Yep - Pete is still around. Cole answered a question about him not long ago.

I think I read they broke up but are now back together.  He has a fancy house! 

Javi could also be the bigger person and be like "hey, we have to meet up for filming soon, how about we all meet so it's not weird?"  but I honestly think Javi loves the drama between the females he's been involved with.  Didn't Kail say that Lauren called her names in a tweet to Javi? If that's true then if I were Kail I wouldn't be so gung-ho about meeting her either. 

Plenty of kids grow up in the country around here.  It does not create isolation.  

She called a Kail names in private text to Javi. Of course Kail doesn't think there is anything wrong to go into her ex husband phone to look at his texts. She is horrible. It's on her because she violated his privacy to find those texts. 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ava111 said:

She called a Kail names in private text to Javi. Of course Kail doesn't think there is anything wrong to go into her ex husband phone to look at his texts. She is horrible. It's on her because she violated his privacy to find those texts. 

I know!! Unless Lauren was threatening actual physical harm to Kailyn or her children (which of course she wasn’t), Lauren’s private texts to HER boyfriend aren’t any of Kailyn’s business. So what she called you a bitch? You think Kailyn has never called anyone names before?!! 

 

For the record I am not a fan of calling women bitches, but Kailyn IS a bitch to anyone that doesnt kiss her ass (besides her sons). It’s not a misogynistic use of the word if her behavior actually fits. 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

Kail's most definitely a bitch, but Lauren's the dumb one for uprooting her life and getting pregnant by a guy who was keeping her as a back-up plan. Her beef should be with Javi, not Kail. Even Brianna had enough sense to kick him to the curb.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kail's most definitely a bitch, but Lauren's the dumb one for uprooting her life and getting pregnant by a guy who was keeping her as a back-up plan. Her beef should be with Javi, not Kail. Even Brianna had enough sense to kick him to the curb.

Oh absolutely! Lauren is no prize either to willingly be involved in this whole mess with the entire scenario on FILM and in social media! What in the world?!!

 

I was speaking specifically at Kailyn’s indignation at being called a name, and that’s why she doesn’t want to meet Lauren. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ava111 said:

She called a Kail names in private text to Javi. Of course Kail doesn't think there is anything wrong to go into her ex husband phone to look at his texts. She is horrible. It's on her because she violated his privacy to find those texts. 

But how is Kail able to go through Javi's phone??? Even if she knows the password from when they were married, the idiot knows better than to leave it laying around when Kail is near.  The idiot loves the drama. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

Yep - Pete is still around. Cole answered a question about him not long ago.

I think I read they broke up but are now back together.  He has a fancy house! 

Javi could also be the bigger person and be like "hey, we have to meet up for filming soon, how about we all meet so it's not weird?"  but I honestly think Javi loves the drama between the females he's been involved with.  Didn't Kail say that Lauren called her names in a tweet to Javi? If that's true then if I were Kail I wouldn't be so gung-ho about meeting her either. 

Plenty of kids grow up in the country around here.  It does not create isolation.  

Sorry...I've lived in the suburbs, the city and the country as a child. I never felt lonelier then when I was living in the country. I got tired of playing with my siblings and longed for a real neighborhood where I could go outside and have four square games, kick the can and softball games...getting to school was hassle since the bus stop was a car ride away and all my school friends lived closer to the school and would walk home together. Sure, I had sleepovers at my house and birthday parties but otherwise I would have to import friends to play with. Each to his own but given a choice I would choose a nice neighborhood with maybe an acre or an acre and half between  neighbors so that there was some privacy but close enough that my kids had friends to play with that lived on the same street. Like I said, each to his own.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

But Karl thinks it's funny she is called the Hulk, she dressed as the Hulk for Halloween...sure Jan!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I took that to be a joke. 

I did too. Like, maybe they HAVE narrowed down their circle of friends upon having kids and settling down. It happens. So I think she was kind of exaggerating when she said NO friends. 

 

20 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I can’t with Javi’s new chick being on the show. He shouldn’t even be on any longer unless it’s with Kailyn or some big drama with regard to her

At this point, I don't really care. They've long passed the point of this show being about "Teen Moms". So if it's bringing the drama, have ALL the exes, baby mamas, cousins, etc. I don't care. LOL

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Jenlle is such a fucking idiot. No one is buying her shit.  David sucks and that's all there is to it. He totally abused Kaiser/abuses all of them. It frustrates me with all of Dawris' knowledge about the social services system that they still do not have custody of him.   I am annoyed with Barb for not taking a stand but she also may feel that she can have more access to Kaiser and even Endtable when Jenelle is allowing her to.  Too bad she has to pander to poor David. 

I also had the same thought about Kail's kids when I was watching.  Say Issac goes out on a date with someone and they ask "do you have any siblings"?  He has to say he has like 5. Because they consider both Jo and Javi to be his dad so I'm sure he will be around the new baby as well as Vi and Jo's baby and then Lux.  How complicated!!!  

Leah seems like she is coming along but again with the forced conversation. Can't they just have Leah give the narration about her relationship while they are doing an activity instead of having to repeat to her friends and the new dude what has happened in an arranged filming moment?  

Chelsea's new home and land is absolutely stunning.  I would love to visit a place like that for a week minus 5 days.  But I am a city girl. I need an airport, I need concert venues, shopping, activities, I love having parties at my house and lots of people.  I wonder if she just meant she doesn't plan gatherings.   I am glad this visitation center has some guidelines. Can you imagine waiting there for him to show?  Being late and having it canceled sounds pretty good to me and even having to pay the no show fee.  It holds the people accountable and isn't laying it all on the other parent/guardian. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

1,184,000 viewers.  Just a tad better than the OG shows (sarcasm).

https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/monday-cable-ratings-january-14-2019

For a premier episode?? I wasn’t expecting that low of ratings for TM2 that’s why I didn’t bother checking it myself. Wow! They’re getting low like TMOG. I mean, I did fast forward most of the episode and I usually only do that for TMOG and Brianna’s scenes.

Time to cut the show loose. Leah and Chelsea are settling into stable lives and don’t need cameras in their faces and it’s only enabling Jenelle and Kailyn to continue getting pregnant and being assholes. Stop funding UBT. Times up on Teen Mom franchise.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Screw Nathan for putting it on Dahhhhh-ris to keep Kaiser from David. "No matter what you do not let David have him!'  F U, Nathan.  Not her job and that was just shitty.

How adorable is Aubrey?  I love her questioning of 'what happens if he's late/doesn't show?'  She's just curious and bright and I love her.

Jenelle has legit lost her fucking mind. She's just a body with no soul. 

Listening to Kail and Lauren rooting Lincoln on at the soccer game was embarrassing.  It was like a pissing contest between these two.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, woodscommaelle said:

 

Listening to Kail and Lauren rooting Lincoln on at the soccer game was embarrassing.  It was like a pissing contest between these two.

I agree, and for as much as I loathe Kail, that's why I'm not feeling Lauren. Lincoln's not her kid. I'm not saying she shouldn't cheer for him, but she was being way too extra. The fact that she's willing to engage in a turf battle with Kail tells me she's just as much about the pettiness and drama as Javi is. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Just catching up on the forum, and holy crap, Britnee stayed with her husband?! The guy who showed up at a hotel to have sex with a child? Good grief. 

And not only that but she wrote a letter in support of him during his sentencing. A lot of people did, actually, and many of them were Brittnee’s family members. I...don’t get it at all. The transcripts of what he said to what he thought was a 14 year old are out there...how can she read them and stay with him? There is no chance of it all being a misunderstanding or something. I’m so glad that Chelsea and Cole were not listed as people who wrote letters of support.

20 hours ago, ghoulina said:

At this point, I don't really care. They've long passed the point of this show being about "Teen Moms". So if it's bringing the drama, have ALL the exes, baby mamas, cousins, etc. I don't care. LOL

True but I hate Javi and he loves being on the show way too much. I’d rather see Kousin Krystal, tbh, not that I actually enjoy watching her either.

1 hour ago, woodscommaelle said:

Screw Nathan for putting it on Dahhhhh-ris to keep Kaiser from David. "No matter what you do not let David have him!'  F U, Nathan.  Not her job and that was just shitty.

 

What the fuck was that? There was no reason why Nathan HAD to go to Florida, it’s not even like he has a job he needed to get to. Asshole.

17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The fact that she's willing to engage in a turf battle with Kail tells me she's just as much about the pettiness and drama as Javi is. 

I would expect nothing less from someone who chooses to get with Javi and have his spawn so quickly.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I can't make heads or tails out of Javi because he does come off as the type that wants the wife, kids, family situation but he also comes off as such a player. We all know he was using Brianna for screen time which I think he might have even admitted at one point.. and then said I have someone who's willing to move near me ( which is the girl he's with now).. so does he actually like these people? or is he just looking for anyone to cuddle with at night and impregnate.. or just feeling like moving on will keep giving him the story lines he needs to stay on the show? He just doesn't come off as genuine and I highly doubt Brianna was ever truly on his mind other than keeping the checks coming. Speaking of Brianna, can she put herself together a little bit? I'm not saying you are always going to be made up at all times of the day every day, but she always looks like she smells very badly and hasn't changed her clothes in weeks.

Kail just has no self-awareness and thinks she's never wrong even though she's ALWAYS wrong. The only difference between her and Amber is that she takes care of her kids and the bed isn't her best friend. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I can't make heads or tails out of Javi because he does come off as the type that wants the wife, kids, family situation but he also comes off as such a player. We all know he was using Brianna for screen time which I think he might have even admitted at one point.. and then said I have someone who's willing to move near me ( which is the girl he's with now).. so does he actually like these people? or is he just looking for anyone to cuddle with at night and impregnate.. or just feeling like moving on will keep giving him the story lines he needs to stay on the show? He just doesn't come off as genuine and I highly doubt Brianna was ever truly on his mind other than keeping the checks coming. Speaking of Brianna, can she put herself together a little bit? I'm not saying you are always going to be made up at all times of the day every day, but she always looks like she smells very badly and hasn't changed her clothes in weeks.

Kail just has no self-awareness and thinks she's never wrong even though she's ALWAYS wrong. The only difference between her and Amber is that she takes care of her kids and the bed isn't her best friend. 

Bingo.  I think it comes down to more babies = more camera time.  Briana would have been perfect because she was already on the show.  When that didn't work, it took him about 5 minutes to find someone else to impregnate so he could have a "sideshow" storyline to augment the time he spends around Kail, which is now minimal.  I'm sure there will be segments filmed at his new gym now that it's open.  He's probably texting Tamra and Eddie of the Real Housewives for tips on plugging is business, i.e., hold a baby shower or some kind of party there. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I can't make heads or tails out of Javi because he does come off as the type that wants the wife, kids, family situation but he also comes off as such a player. We all know he was using Brianna for screen time which I think he might have even admitted at one point.. and then said I have someone who's willing to move near me ( which is the girl he's with now)..

it's like you can imagine him saying, "so I proposed to Briana b/c it would be an AWESOME story line but she's in Florida and her mom still breastfeeds her, so she might not accept...now, if it doesn't work out, how about moving up here & having a baby?"

Lauren:  "Can I be on TV?"

Javi:  "of course"

Lauren:  "HELL to the YEAH."

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/15/2019 at 12:37 PM, JerseyGirl said:

To me, Leah still looks and acts like she's still on the pillses.

 

Leah is DEFINITELY still on the pillses.  The giveaway?  Her jaw!  She does this weird clench. 

She is probably taking a lower doseage or something, maybe getting them from her doctor, so regulated?   Maybe she really does have chronic pain, and a true need for them.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/15/2019 at 7:08 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Kail's tweet: 

I also don’t know how I feel about them saying they wanted me to meet her at the game but didn’t talk to me about it beforehand #teenmom2

Seriously? Who the hell does she think she is? People have to clear conversations with her? She is insufferable. 

Well, of course they do. She had a producer fired. Come on now... get with the program, babe.

On 1/15/2019 at 7:45 PM, BitterApple said:

I noticed that too and she seemed sad when she said it. I imagine with two kids and one on the way it's hard to stay connected to friends, especially if they're not in the mom-phase of life like she is. 

Her friends are also very likely not pulling in the money Chelsea is and can't just drop everything during the work/school day and go to lunch or whatever.  Why the hell did I leave this to record on my DVR? 

I am seriously wondering what the appeal of this show is these days. Is anyone else bored to death?

Briana: Every time she opens her mouth, I want to smash my TV. She's gross looking and her voice drives me nuts.

Devoin looked totally stoned in the cafe with his friend, you feel me?

Kail is trash. Keep stressing that you feel nothing about Javi having a kid with someone else and if you say it enough maybe someone will believe you. And you're NOT raising kids on your own, so just stop with that. Finally: Here's something for you to chew on: Javi's new kid is related to Lincoln EXACTLY in the same way Isaac and Lux are. You don't get to decide that since Javi's new kid with some other gal means nothing to you that somehow that kid is less important in Lincoln's life. Holidays are going to be a blast for these people.

No interest in Leah or Chelsea. Leah just skeeves me out for some reason and listening to her talk makes me want to tear the hairs from my head. To me, she looks like she is still using. Perhaps not abusing, but using.

Watching Chelsea is like any of my friends going about the day: shopping, laundry, hanging in the house, sitting outside.... Then she'll have another baby and we'll get to see all the cooing and "we have a new baby-uh." Whatever. I'm happy for her and not throwing shade that she has a nice life, but to me her segments are uninteresting.

I'm through with Jenelle. I don't watch her segments at all because I get sick. That these kids are living on the land with a psychopath is scary and even though it's on television, there's nothing anyone can do about it. She's a low life piece of garbage as is David and she should not be making money or given exposure from this show anymore. 
 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×