Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Dot Dot Dot

druzy
  • Start Topic

Kailyn comes face to face with Javi's pregnant girlfriend. Chelsea prepares Aubree for her first visit with Adam at the center. Briana tells DeVoin to move out. Leah has a new boyfriend. Jenelle and Nathan square off in court.

Airs January 14, 2019

There is a Season 9 (5-Minute) Sneak Peek on January 7, 2019 at 11:02 PM

image.thumb.png.16347f56f3925a1de8a2af232ba842f5.png

I posted the clip below.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7

OMG, Jenelle's scene is so Groundhog's Day!! She starts by awkwardly explaining what is going on with her & Barb TO Barb "wuuuuhl ya know, we've been talkin' because you've been bringing Jace to the house & you're not mean to David". Barb says some stupid shit just to appease her trashbag daughter. Jenelle starts crying her fake cry because everybody hates David & he's just so GOOD & PURE!!! She's such a dickface. Drink every time she says "husband". 

Chelsea's property is beautiful. I don't like the outside of the house though. Is "blah brown" the popular color in South Dakota?

• Love 20
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Chelsea's property is beautiful. I don't like the outside of the house though. Is "blah brown" the popular color in South Dakota?

Year Round Brown!! (I’ll never forget that fucking name. If I’m ever in SD I’m taking a picture of the place.)

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

It took me a second!

It’s literally my reaction to the show in general so I enjoy the title, haha.

• Love 8

Chelsea's property is beautiful. I thought it was funny when she gave the "I know it might not be for everyone" disclaimer in anticipation of the Internet critics, because tons of land and no neighbors would be my dream set-up. Most people suck, I don't see the need to be surrounded by them at all times. 

Did Leah get a nose job? The difference is subtle, but I noticed her nose looks thinner, straighter and less witchy than it has in previous seasons. If she did, the surgeon did great work.

Jenelle isn't even ten seconds into her scene and she's already being a total bitch to Barb. Some things never change...

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13
On 1/7/2019 at 12:07 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

OMG, Jenelle's scene is so Groundhog's Day!! She starts by awkwardly explaining what is going on with her & Barb TO Barb "wuuuuhl ya know, we've been talkin' because you've been bringing Jace to the house & you're not mean to David". Barb says some stupid shit just to appease her trashbag daughter. Jenelle starts crying her fake cry because everybody hates David & he's just so GOOD & PURE!!! She's such a dickface. Drink every time she says "husband". 

Yes because Jenelle is the first person in the history of the planet to have a husband- no one else understands!!

On 1/10/2019 at 4:50 PM, BitterApple said:

Chelsea's property is beautiful. I thought it was funny when she gave the "I know it might not be for everyone" disclaimer in anticipation of the Internet critics, because tons of land and no neighbors would be my dream set-up. Most people suck, I don't see the need to be surrounded by them at all times. 

Did Leah get a nose job? The difference is subtle, but I noticed her nose looks thinner, straighter and less witchy than it has in previous seasons. If she did, the surgeon did great work.

Jenelle isn't even ten seconds into her scene and she's already being a total bitch to Barb. Some things never change...

I am a tried and true city girl at heart, but I do admire the beauty of the country. Her property does look very nice, and I know they have animals, Chelsea might get into homesteading. I could see her being cute with baby goats and making goats milk soap.

• Love 11
On 1/7/2019 at 9:48 AM, druzy said:

Jenelle's crying to Barb in the clip. Because everyone picks on David.

image.thumb.png.8840f30be6b7383f17490514ea396341.png

Good lord that chin and her fake ass crying face. I can already hear her voice. Jenelle open your fucking eyes, your husband is a ticking time bomb and you as a mother are putting your kids in danger. 

• Love 15

I know the visitation center was the best decision under the circumstances, but that will be awful for Aubree if she's halfway there and Chelsea gets a call that Adam didn't show. He's just so unpredictable, I can't see him sticking to any kind of schedule. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

She's such an idiot. Even if she feels nothing for Javi, I'd hope she feels something about Lincoln having another sibling....like maybe at feeling anxious about how Lincoln can spend time with his new sibling once Javi & Lauren break up (you know it will happen) and she has to navigate visitation and sharing holidays with all these exes and half-siblings so her kids can know their half-siblings aside from the ones just by Kail. You'd think maybe she'd worry that Javi was introducing another element of instability to her kid's life by getting this girl pregnant without being in a relationship with her for long.  You'd think....but then again, none of these things caused Kail to stop and think about her own actions in regards to Chris and getting pregnant by him, so I guess at least she isn't being a hypocrite about that. I guess. 

You'd think she'd maybe at least feel happy for Javi since he obviously wanted another child (with her) years ago even if she feels nothing for him now, but that would mean Kail has to think about someone's feelings besides her own, so yeah.....

Ditto. Also this woman will be a figure in Lincoln’s life (as long as she and Javi are together). While nothing Lauren has done would make me think she would mistreat Lincoln (or any child) Kailyn doesn’t know the woman! Have they met? Wouldn’t they want to talk about these things?

As far as Lauren and Javi staying together any length of time, it’s POSSIBLE- Javi has a Capt Save a Ho complex (not calling Lauren a Ho), and he REALLY wants a heteronormative lifestyle. If Lauren is a woman who wants to be married and have children (and values that more than romantic love or self actualization) she may be very happy with Javi, at least for another 5-10 years. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm totally not bitter that Leah eats nothing but crap and still looks incredible in a bikini...

Same-lol. She looks amazing. Her arms even look toned. I'd be working those short shorts too, if I had her body.

• Love 18
Just now, druzy said:

Same-lol. She looks amazing. Her arms even look toned. I'd be working those short shorts too, if I had her body.

Yes she looks super cute. She did seem very happy with her new guy- in a genuine way. 

• Love 7

I don't doubt Devoin could be doing more, but if he's working as a server at TGI Friday's, then his shifts probably start late afternoon and end late at night. That doesn't leave a lot of time to spend with Nova.

Wow, I can't believe what I predicted came true. Adam is such a bastard. Poor Aubree. She was trying to put on a nonchalant front, but you could tell she was hurt. It was sweet of Chelsea to redirect her by suggesting ice cream, but that was painful to watch. It's rare that scenes on this show hurt my heart, but this was one of them.

I can't explain why, but I don't like Lauren. I don't get good vibes from her.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 19
13 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't doubt Devoin could be doing more, but if he's working as a server at TGI Friday's, then his shifts probably start late afternoon and end late at night. That doesn't leave a lot of time to spend with Nova.

Wow, I can't believe what I predicted came true. Adam is such a bastard. Poor Aubree. She was trying to put on a nonchalant front, but you could tell she was hurt. It was sweet of Chelsea to redirect her by suggesting ice cream, but that was painful to watch. It's rare that scenes on this show hurt my heart, but this was one of them.

I can't explain why, but I don't like Lauren. I don't get good vibes from her.

Adam has no interest in having any sort of relationship with Aubree. He should stop arranging visitation and just let his parents keep visiting with her (like they have been because they love her). We can be comforted that he won’t do this to any more kids- yay for that vasectomy!

I am not too worried about Lauren- Javi has his faults but he’s a decent person (morally). I think Kailyn will probably be the worst woman he attracts, IMO the vibe you’re getting is that Lauren KNOWS why Kailyn doesn’t want to meet her and she’s posturing for the cameras. Lauren probably feels great that she “won” Javi from a prettier Brianna (but she’s got two kids) and Kailyn (who was was already mother to his son, his ex wife AND had TM money) by getting pregnant. So long as no one is mistreating the children or being a domestic abuser (which I don’t think Lauren would do) I’m not concerned about their petty drama. 

• Love 12

Chelsea impressed me with how she spoke to Aubree frankly about the situation with Adam (why the use of the visitation center was a necessity, and how he failed to appear) and also sensitively addressed Aubree's feelings (both before and after they knew the visit was a bust). Aubree may be confused and hurt about the whole situation, but it's clear that she's got a good support system and a loving home to help ease the sting of Adam's failures as a father. The new family home was on some gorgeous land, too (still enjoying your swamp, Jenelle?).

Leah's girls look like they've all hit a growth spurt, and Leah herself looks really healthy and happy in general (I think that's maybe the best I've seen her hair and makeup). It was cute seeing all three daughters and Leah laughing and teasing each other. No matter what happens with this new man, I think she knows that her girls are what she truly needs to make her happy.

I'm so over Javi, like big time. Listening to Kail describe how he was stringing along her, Briana, and the new baby momma at the same time was just gross. For once I think Kail isn't in the wrong for being standoffish; she's doing enough by encouraging Lincoln to be positive about having a new sibling and continuing to co-parent with Javi amicably. If this new chick sticks around in Javi's life (and it seems like she will for the time being), then there's plenty of time for her and Kail to be exposed to each other. Being silent and distant is ten times better than confrontational and petty.

Briana and Devoin are...still people on this show. Still can't communicate, still can't make the other happy, still have an adorable kid. And that's all I have to say about that.

The show hadn't even made it to its first commercial break before I was rolling my eyes and scoffing in disgust over Jenelle's blubbering about David. "Nathan's trying to do anything in his power to try and sabotage my husband, and everyone wonders why my husband acts the way he does, freaks out the way he does." Girl, please. PLEASE. I don't care who's saying what about David, there's no world in which his rude, ignorant, and violent outbursts are a proportionate response. I don't know how Barb could sit there and listen to Jenelle go on and on about her wonderful husband. Barb may not approve of Nathan's actions but she sure as fuck can't condone everything David's done. Guess she's willing to bite her tongue in some regards if it means having any sort of relationship with her daughter (and honestly, I can't fault Barb for that).

• Love 22

Bird logic: Giving a guy who has you dickmatized, praise for doing the basic bare minimum. Example of bird logic: Kail's statements about Chris Lopez during this episode.

Kail being Kail has to make the situation more complex than it has to be.  How hard is it to keep it cute, introduce yourself, make a little small talk about the kids amd keep it moving. All that sourpuss face is so unnecessary. 

I get Barb's flipflopping, I hate it but I get it.  Like she said, that's  her daughter and she will be there for her. David's  filming ban opened the door to a reconciliation with Jenelle so  a desperate Barb seized the opportunity. Too bad it's  at the expense of Kaiser.

Jenelle  thinking that Nathan wants to control her is laughable considering he couldn't get away from her fast enough when he dumped her.  

I love how Jenelle's  tearful declaration that David isn't  the bad guy  can be easily contracted by months worth of Lurch's SM antics and that pesky 911 call where she claims he broke her collarbone. Lol

ETA: I forgot about the Coven. Where the hell was Devoin sleeping in the shoebox? Speaking of the shoebox, why haven't  the Coven moved to a new place? They're all suckling from the MTV teat in additions to holding day jobs, they should have enough money to secure a bigger place.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 15

The show remains infuriating and boring at the same time and I remember why I quit watching. 

I'm really glad they left in Barb saying that she spoke to her attorney and was told that she had to turn Jace over to Jenelle until they got a new court ruling. People were always saying that Barb needed to refuse Jenelle access when doing so would only result in Jenelle getting full custody. Years ago people insisted that Barb needed to give Jace up for adoption because they didn't understand that she didn't have that legal right, and the whole situation is just heartbreaking and frustrating.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Random thoughts.....

✓ I loathe Brianna. She's gross and always has this stupid "deeerrrrppp" expression on her stupid face. I'll be fast-forwarding her scenes forever more.

✓ Devoin has a job and is moving into a new place with a friend. Happy to see he's finally making improvements in his life.

✓ Kail is so awful and immature and beastly. Her kids are soo much  more gracious. Lincoln is going to have a little brother/sister, for life. How freakin hard is it to act like an adult, chit-chat for a minute, and be cordial. I mean, you would think she could do it for her son, but ...... nope.

✓ Poor Kaiser. I can't even imagine what it would be like to see my child's physical injuries from a psychotic monster, only to be told you had to return the child back over to said monster. Make that monsters, plural. Jenelle's complicity makes her just as guilty. 

✓ Leah looks so healthy and happy, as do her daughters. It is so wonderful to see, especially when compared to just a few years ago. She has come such a long way and should be proud of herself. You can see the love between her and her kids.

✓ I hate Adam for what he does to sweet little Aubrey. What an asshole. It broke my heart watching her realize that her loser dad was going to let her down once again. And I think she's smart enough to realize that he will be letting her down the rest of her life. Thank God for Chelsea and Cole. They are such a precious, loving family.

Chelsea did a good job. Aubrey realizing yeah I really need this ice cream, and if Cole had to do he’d show up but he wouldn’t need to. Thank goodness for this family. I need ice cream. 

• Love 17

The only thing I learned from this is that it makes me want frozen yogurt...

Chelsea can probably walk away any time now.  I agree the house is ugly, but good for them if that’s what they like.  I guess if they continue to film on her terms, why not keep collecting the checks.  Almost feel the same about Leah.

Kail is such a mega beyotch.  I do feel a teeny bit for Lauren because I’m sure she saw how she was the #2 to dumbass Briana.  That can’t feel good but, choices.

Ugh Jenelle.  Ugh Barb.  I get it, but I don’t like it. I think if Nathan could tone down the hair and actually dress for court, maybe he could have a chance.  I just want to see The Roll safe and happy.  Juicehead is not the ideal parent but better than Jenelle and her “spouse.”

Re the after show, he’s probably my favorite Jersey Shore character, but let’s stop trying to make the Vinny hosting gig happen.  The show is already bad with Nessa’s non questions but his pacing was terrible.  I don’t feel like I’m any closer to knowing what “galamad” means and I’m ok with that. I am happy for MTV introducing me to his show theme song, Febbre da Cavallo, though.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 7

Brianna-Zzzzzz

Jenelle- I just.....

Leah- She looks like she is doing well and taking care of her girls.  Gracie just looks more like her all the time.  I hope she continues to do well.

Kail- Why this woman thinks she is superior to anyone is beyond me.  So she saw Lauren shit-talking her when Javi was being a man-whore.  I wonder what wonderful, flattering things Lauren would have found about her from Kail?  She's a massive hypocrite.

Chelsea- (Aubree) - I love the DeBoer family.  It's nice to have someone on the show who I can be genuinely happy for.  I held back tears for Aubree when that asshole Adam didn't show up.  Maybe it's for the best if he just disappears forever.  All in or all out. I hope that Aubree loses interest in Adam soon, and decides she doesn't want to spend another minute on him.  I bet she rarely thinks of him as it is.  I don't give a shit what anybody else says on the matter, Cole is her dad.  But I define a dad as more than the man that came once.  I know biology is everything to some people, but not for me. 

• Love 16

Leah looked great and she’s come such a long way from her “pillses” days.  They all seemed happy and adjusted.  I understand guys her age don’t want an instant family of 3 with 2 ex husbands at their age but this guy looks like he could be her father.  If he makes them all happy, that’s great.  

Barb annoyed me sucking up to Janelle.  At the reunion she was all for Nathan & his Mom taking Kaiser, now she’s ok with David and thinks it’s horrible Nathan wants him.  Not saying Nathan is a good person, but he’s the lesser of 2 evils.

Chelsea also looks great and although living a secluded life is not for me, I’m glad she’s enjoying her new home.

Kail has a problem meeting Javi’s new preg gf but it was ok getting knocked up while still married to Javi.  The only reason Chris is involved is because he looked like a low life dead beat dad not acknowledging his baby on natl TV, if she wasn’t on TM, he would not be involved with his kid.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Jenelle  thinking that Nathan wants to control her is laughable considering he couldn't get away from her fast enough when he dumped her. 

I think that's David's insecurity talking. He convinces Jenelle that everything is about Nathan still wanting her. Nathan is buff as hell and I think any sane girl would pick him over David, if given that horrible choice. 

9 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

ETA: I forgot about the Coven. Where the hell was Devoin sleeping in the shoebox? Speaking of the shoebox, why haven't  the Coven moved to a new place? They're all suckling from the MTV teat in additions to holding day jobs, they should have enough money to secure a bigger place.

This is the question I most need answered. Devoid was on the couch, I believe. Brianna shares that tiny room with her two children. How long can this go on? They need separate homes! I think Roxanne is holding them hostage, emotionally. It's creepy. 

6 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Chelsea can probably walk away any time now.  I agree the house is ugly, but good for them if that’s what they like

I actually liked that it seemed kind of small and outdated. They aren't trying to blow all their money on a McMansion that Pinterest threw up on, like some of these girls. They clearly just really wanted the land and seem to be super happy out there. 

• Love 16

Chelsea’s secluded  property is my dream.  If I ever win the lottery I’m buying hundred of acres so I can’t have neighbors.  I love silence and solitude.  I’m on a little over an acre in the country now but I have two close neighbors.  Too close.  I also need a moat with alligators so no one shows up. Hahaha Jk

Kail was just rude not meeting Lauren.  On Twitter she is claiming she wasn’t mean mugging them but we know she really was.  I don’t like how Lauren got on Instagram and immediately started selling products, etc.  But I don’t get any bad vibes from her.  

• Love 16

Kail: “When Javi told me Lauren was pregnant, I felt nothing. I was like, ‘That’s cool. I hope all goes well.’”

Also Kail: “Lauren is coming to Lincoln’s soccer game, but I’m not gonna introduce myself because I’m not ready to meet her yet.” (Then stands two feet away from Lauren and refuses to acknowledge her.)

We see you, Kail.

• Love 22
12 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

The look on Aubree’s face. Chelsea loves her very much. And yes it sucks that Aubree even has to think about this, and it sucks that Aubree doesn’t know what she would talk to Adam about....

My heart broke for Aubree. She is a darling and I just love her.

Chelsea looks like a million dollars. She must be one of those women who look and feel great when they're pregnant. That Watson is just a precious little squish.

She cracked me up when they were walking through the house and she was saying "and we're getting rid of these tacky quotes everywhere". You and me both, Chelsea.

I agree that she'll be able to have all the animals she wants (is Pete the pig still in the picture?). Ducks, chickens, goats. They'll have a garden, plant fruit trees and have a good country life. Its what Cate and Tyler claim to want. What Jenelle thinks she has. Chelsea's actually doing it. Good for her.

1 hour ago, Juniebaby said:

Kail has a problem meeting Javi’s new preg gf but it was ok getting knocked up while still married to Javi.  The only reason Chris is involved is because he looked like a low life dead beat dad not acknowledging his baby on natl TV, if she wasn’t on TM, he would not be involved with his kid.

Kail's thirst is hilarious to me. She's so used to getting her way, and getting the guy she wants, she's gobsmacked that Chris isn't kissing the hem of her garment. She seems to think he'll come around, eventually, unable to resist the Power of Kail. HAHAHAHAHA. Not so much. She always looks like she just rolled out of bed.

Her behavior at the soccer game was middle school-esque, and her kids are getting old enough to be mortified by it. But Kail's gotta Kail.

Love how the camera lingers over her huge ass. And Bri, didn't Dr. Miami supposedly lift her boobs and reduce her ass? She should sue, these knockers are still halfway to her waist and her ass needs its own zip code.

Love how the coven plus friend just sat on the couch staring daggers at Devoin. What social skills this bunch has!

I died laughing whenever Barb said "Dawris". I'm from Boston and that is just how my parents say it.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 20
48 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Karl is just a notch under Amber and Jenelle on my disgusting meter.

I agree. She's a notch above, because she seems to love her kids and I don't fear for their lives when they are in her care. Mostly.

But ....... she is a mean, nasty, horrible,  egotistical, vengeful, disloyal, aggressive, mean-spirited, greedy, unsympathetic, hypocritical, entitled mega bitch. I don't know if you can tell, but I really don't like her.

• Love 24

God - this show is so boring. FF'd through 75% of it.

Chelsea's new house and land are nice, and in South dakota, surprisingly affordable. I'll bet under $350,000. It looks like around 20 acres or so. Hightlights for me are watching her drive through Sioux Falls and knowing exactly where she is at any moment. (I live about an hour away.) As far as her driving in for the fail that is Adumb, (again) it's not such a big deal for us. We'll drive an hour just to go to a restaurant. I'd guess that she probably lives about 15-20 miles from town. That's a pretty short commute here.

I actually don't want to give MTV the views, but I can't quit.

But I am sooo bored.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kail's thirst is hilarious to me. She's so used to getting her way, and getting the guy she wants, she's gobsmacked that Chris isn't kissing the hem of her garment. She seems to think he'll come around, eventually, unable to resist the Power of Kail. HAHAHAHAHA. Not so much. She always looks like she just rolled out of bed.

I died laughing whenever Barb said "Dawris". I'm from Boston and that is just how my parents say it.

I'm originally a Boston girl as well and it cracks me up. I also love how Kaiser is Ky-zuh. I feel like I'm back home whenever I hear her talk.

Of course Kail couldn't be the bigger person. Instead of walking over and chatting for a few minutes, she has to make it awkward for everyone, including her children. If she's this pissy over a guy she claims she never cared about, can you imagine how batshit crazy she's gonna go when Chris finds a new girl? I'm stocking up on popcorn as we speak...

• Love 15
13 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Kail being Kail has to make the situation more complex than it has to be.  How hard is it to keep it cute, introduce yourself, make a little small talk about the kids amd keep it moving. All that sourpuss face is so unnecessary. 

I get Barb's flipflopping, I hate it but I get it.  Like she said, that's  her daughter and she will be there for her. David's  filming ban opened the door to a reconciliation with Jenelle so  a desperate Barb seized the opportunity. Too bad it's  at the expense of Kaiser.

all of this.  why be rude to Lauren?  what will that prove?  also, if someone is snooping & discovers something said about them, isn't that kind of on the snooper?

I agree about Barb.  I would've thought she'd have been on Doris' side but that was her chance to be back in Jenelle's good graces. also she is a saint.  Jenelle is just using her to film, though. I'm not super excited to watch Jenelle drive around telling Barb how nice David is.

Briana's such a bitch. "unless she's crying..."

how about when Leah asked her friend what she'd been up to & the friend said, "working."  Leah literally laughed in her face.

• Love 8

Just watched! Most of what I thought has been said, but...

jenelle: holy Jodi Arias!!! That's the first thing I thought when I saw her in those glasses. How does she look so much like Casey Anthony and Jodi arias? She is so stupid, complaining to Barb about the bruises. Ummmm welllll if Kaiser bruised himself that badly on the slip n slide, don't you think he would have been crying at the time? Normal kids don't act happy on a slip n slide (which he presumably must have), and then have such horrible bruising. I feel so bad for Doris, and how helpless she must feel. If Kaiser told them david beat him with a stick, I believe him. I HATE DAVID SOOOO MUCH!!!!

chelsea: did anyone else notice no baby voice in the scene where they walked through the house?! She really impressed me in this episode. She was great with Aubree's situation, and I felt horrible when Aubree said, "I'm less sad than I thought I'd feel." That made me realize that her expectations for adam are already so low, and my heart broke for her, having to deal with this at a young age. The only thing that made me laugh was that scene where Chelsea was talking to Mandi...did anyone notice that they BOTH looked sunburnt to a crisp?! Chelsea had dark foundation that ended under her neck, but her ears were lobster red, as was mandi's face. I wonder if they'd had a girls' outing to the pool the day before!

Briana: at least Devoin has a job. Did anyone notice how cluttered their apartment is? Stuff everywhere, and boxes sacked everywhere. Totally not judging, because that's a lot of people living in a small place, and everybody works. It makes me claustrophobic just to think about it!!! However, i noticed how clean the floor was when Nova was playing, so I applaud that. It seems like the coven pays attention to cleanliness, though you wouldn't know it from Bri's "I haven't showered in two weeks" appearance. 

Kail: girl! You are not exclusive with chris! I couldn't believe it when she said they were making things work, but could have high fived her producer when he asked if they were exclusive. "Well...he's not seeing anyone else...I'm pretty sure." Girl, he is not your boyfriend! I really don't believe Kail was ever anything but a fling to him. I also mentally high fived the editors for including the "I have a girl willing to move to Delaware" quote in the flashback. Poor Lauren will be watching this, for sure, to see her MTV debut, and then have to see that scene. While part of me feels sorry for her, it was a poor decision on her part. No doubt javi is saying his relationship with bri was fake and he "had" to say that line!

leah: so far i like her boyfriend more than I thought I would! I kind of expected him to be a smooth player, but he seemed nervous. TBH I think it's a good thing when new cast members seem nervous, because you know who never did? Nathan, Jeremy, and David, aka biggest famewhores ever! Gracie seemed delighted with him, so I guess he is giving her attention she so desperately needs. I really hope they don't break up, because I could see that being devastating to Gracie. It's also a good sign that his kid wasn't shown, and that they claim they waited three months to meet the kids (which no other couple on this show has done!). In fact, he reminded me a little bit of Cole, with both his nerves and looks. It's almost like Leah thought, "I need to find a Cole" and went out and found the WV version. Sadly, it wouldn't shock me if Chelsea / Cole was one of the few healthy relationships she knows about in real life. Finally, I loved when her friend said, "I've been working. It's all I do!" and Leah just kind of repeated, "workin'." Like...she has no idea how to relate to that! Lol!

• Love 14

One thing I’d like some clarity on is devion working 

so in the past he’s vilified for not working but now that he is he’s of course vilified for not seeing nova. Bri brought up that they both work 40 hours a week but conveniently leaves out that she works a 9-5. My guess is devion likely works evenings as server. So with nova in school of course he can’t see here as much 

and of couse nova can’t go to devions place (unless she’s crying apparently). Can’t have her leaving the 800 sq ft walls of the coven. If she does she may not grow up as a man hating bitch.

• Love 14