Type keyword(s) to search

Law & Order: Criminal Intent - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 2/11/2019 at 10:29 PM, WendyCR72 said:

And "Assassin", I find boring, but it's nice to see actor Stephen Schnetzer (from soap opera Another World fame) as Bella Khan's hubby.

I have mixed feelings about "Assassin" as it is sooooo obvious it was a mishmash of the real if Benazir Bhutto with the tragedy of the Gandhi family thrown in. I said this before over on TWoP, and I think even here when we had the forums, but It's downright LAZY and Offensive as someone who Is Hindu (though not overly religious at all), for this show to NOT know that Muslims don't believe in Hindu Gods, yet when Bella was at...Hudson? They had the paintings of Hindu Gods behind her. What was more egregious to me, considering that it was 2006, that they couldn't find an Indian actor to play Bella's husband. Sorry, you have Indira Verma playing Bella; you had Madhuri Jaffrey (a most wonderful cook and who can play comedy--just watch her appearance in Psych's "Bollywood Homicide") as Bella's mother. But you get an AMERICAN to play Bella's husband? The character wasn't supposed to be White or American.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I have mixed feelings about "Assassin" as it is sooooo obvious it was a mishmash of the real if Benazir Bhutto with the tragedy of the Gandhi family thrown in. I said this before over on TWoP, and I think even here when we had the forums, but It's downright LAZY and Offensive as someone who Is Hindu (though not overly religious at all), for this show to NOT know that Muslims don't believe in Hindu Gods, yet when Bella was at...Hudson? They had the paintings of Hindu Gods behind her. What was more egregious to me, considering that it was 2006, that they couldn't find an Indian actor to play Bella's husband. Sorry, you have Indira Verma playing Bella; you had Madhuri Jaffrey (a most wonderful cook and who can play comedy--just watch her appearance in Psych's "Bollywood Homicide") as Bella's mother. But you get an AMERICAN to play Bella's husband? The character wasn't supposed to be White or American.

While I did like seeing Stephen Schnetzer, you have a very valid point about a Caucasian actor supposedly playing a compatriot of Bella's. I can't fathom why the show did that, unless they just wanted a semi "name" (as I said, SS had soap cred) in the role?

But then "World's Fair", that of heinous people everywhere there, cast accordingly a season prior. So there really is no excuse.

• Love 1
On 2/14/2019 at 11:06 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

What was more egregious to me, considering that it was 2006, that they couldn't find an Indian actor to play Bella's husband.

Aasif Mandvi was booked that week.

• Love 1

I'm rather surprised there was no push back about a white actor in the role back when it aired. Yes, CI had lower viewership on USA. Yet, conversely, Season 7 was also the highest rated, from what I understand. (Although, if I recall, the episodes would also air later on NBC, so the question holds.)

So why no one objected is a mystery.

• Love 1
On 2/15/2019 at 12:11 AM, WendyCR72 said:

While I did like seeing Stephen Schnetzer, you have a very valid point about a Caucasian actor supposedly playing a compatriot of Bella's. I can't fathom why the show did that, unless they just wanted a semi "name" (as I said, SS had soap cred) in the role?

But then "World's Fair", that of heinous people everywhere there, cast accordingly a season prior. So there really is no excuse.

By this time, there were enough named stars that were Indian who could have played the role, like David Negabhan. 

While “World’s Fair was good ( I LOVE Logan slamming his hand down when question that bigoted creep, but moreso asking Mira’s “fiancé if the strip bar he had gone to was a “pure one”), again the writers get a giant FAIL from me for giving a Hindu name to a Muslim character.😒😒😒😒

And has Patty D’Arbanville ever played anything other than BITCHY characters??

On 2/15/2019 at 8:59 PM, wknt3 said:

Aasif Mandvi was booked that week.

😆🤣 Either That since he’d been hired by Jon Stewart and he was a regular correspondent on The Daily Show, or he figured he’d already appeared enough times on this show and the franchise!😄😄

9 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I'm rather surprised there was no push back about a white actor in the role back when it aired. Yes, CI had lower viewership on USA. Yet, conversely, Season 7 was also the highest rated, from what I understand. (Although, if I recall, the episodes would also air later on NBC, so the question holds.)

So why no one objected is a mystery.

Maybe they did but no one paid attention? After all, social media wasn’t as pervasive back then. Or they did and no one cared.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Maybe they did but no one paid attention? After all, social media wasn’t as pervasive back then. Or they did and no one cared.

Yeah, probably that.

8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And has Patty D’Arbanville ever played anything other than BITCHY characters??

Once. And I do mean once! LOL! She played a police captain on another Dick Wolf show for a few seasons on New York Undercover in the 1990s. Lauren Velez, who played the dirty cop, Lois Melago, in "Purgatory", was part of the cast, too, just as an aside.

• Love 1

"Last Rites" (a.k.a. Logan's last CI episode) is airing in late night on WE tomorrow (Wednesday morning). While I liked that the show tried to tie Lennie in by way of the priest, I wish the case was something he had actually worked on years ago instead of what there was.

But, still, it was a good way to get Logan involved for his swan song. (The Wheeler stuff with the fiancé seemed rushed, though. I guess there was no choice as it was the season finale for her character, too.)

• Love 1

"Slither" just ended on MyNetwork. You know, the more Nicole's back story was delved into, the less sense it made. In "Anti-Thesis", she was masquerading as Professor Elizabeth Hitchens (with that hoot of a G/E show store scene I liked). Okay. However, it was then discovered that she was not that person, but Nicole Wallace.

But surprise! Her real name also was not Nicole Wallace, and I think she [real Nicole] was another victim.

Then you add in the details of "Great Barrier", where Nicole was married and killed her toddler out of jealousy because of the attention the child got, and it makes it impossible to straighten out her time line. Especially since, in "Slither", it was said Nicole (who again, was not her, so what was it?!) was with Bernard as of the late '80s!

I know. Don't sweat the details. LOL! But still!

• Love 1

I actually love Slither.  It is one of my favorite episodes.  Then again I don’t particularly care about continuity on this show.  The idea of it was interesting to me.  Nichole and Bernard getting busted way back when because of a jealous ex that still hangs on to him.   Plus the whole drugging and robbing torrists thing was fun.  

• Love 1
On 2/25/2019 at 10:48 PM, Sigmagirl said:

I love Slither too. I’m just sad we didn’t get to see the Venus ceiling in the bathroom.

Wasn't there a picture of it in some book Bobby was looking at?

And I didn't dislike "Slither"! It's just, like I said, the timeline drove me absolutely crazy. And I thought it was a clever way to have Nicole there without actually having her physically be there. Also of note, the actress playing Hillary would show up again in Seasons 6 and 7 with shorter, curlier hair in "Bedfellows" in S6 as Charlene and in S7 as Tara in "Reunion" (the episode where Joan Jett got to play the victim).

And Russ, the hubby that died of the heroin OD in "Slither" was in Season 2 in the episode, "The Pilgrim", as an FBI agent, then came his turn in "Slither" in S5, and was a victim once more in one of the few (only?) quasi-interesting stories from Season 9 in "Traffic" with Mrs. Michael J. Fox, Tracy Pollan, as a guest star.

The franchise certainly loved to recycle. (And I know Pollan had a big SVU role as a rape victim early in the show's run, too.)

• Love 2
On 2/28/2019 at 8:58 PM, Sigmagirl said:

We see him looking at an art book, but what I meant was I wanted to see how they put the painting on a tin ceiling. 

Ah. Well then, that's probably why we never saw it and had to use our imaginations. I can't imagine it would have translated all that well!

What I never got is how NO ONE prior to Monica Corbett saw Wes Banyan's HEAD in that fridge, what with the partying going on. Or that it wasn't rotted. The landlord said he had gone missing a MONTH or so ago, didn't he?! It didn't look like the head was all that rotten. I know, fridge. But you'd think it would start to smell long before.

I know, TV magic. LOL!

• Love 2

Nothing about the Nicole storyline made sense, it was crap, I hated the whole thing. Slither did have sort of a cool feel to it, with the eerie opening and all, I just wish they hadn’t brought Nicole in to it. And I laughed at the end of Slither when after Nicole kills Fremont, everyone just stands there talking instead of trying to find where Nicole was at.

• Love 1
On 3/8/2019 at 8:49 PM, Xeliou66 said:

Nothing about the Nicole storyline made sense, it was crap, I hated the whole thing. Slither did have sort of a cool feel to it, with the eerie opening and all, I just wish they hadn’t brought Nicole in to it. And I laughed at the end of Slither when after Nicole kills Fremont, everyone just stands there talking instead of trying to find where Nicole was at.

I wasn't a fan, either, but to be fair, Wolf and Company were following the Sherlock Holmes/Watson playbook as Nicole was Goren's "Moriarty", so to speak.

On 3/4/2019 at 6:31 PM, Sigmagirl said:

Well, it was in the lettuce crisper. So it was, you know, crisp. And maybe they had some baking soda in there. 

And eeewww! Still, this made me laugh, too.

• Love 3

“I think I’ll go and have some of your Major Coffee.”

Me:😆😆

Classic Mike Logan and always makes me laugh. Yep, “Stress Positions” last Friday! This episode did a LOT to undo The massacring of Logan in TMTNH!

And lookie! Actor who played Aziz, was the same one who would play Mira’s murdering brother in “World’s Fair” two seasons later.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And lookie! Actor who played Aziz, was the same one who would play Mira’s murdering brother in “World’s Fair” two seasons later.

I'm usually good at spotting repeat actors, but I missed that. Good eye!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I wasn't a fan, either, but to be fair, Wolf and Company were following the Sherlock Holmes/Watson playbook as Nicole was Goren's "Moriarty", so to speak.

True. I do wish that they took another look at the source material and realized that even the original saw rapidly diminishing returns the more he was brought back! Or even take a look at other procedurals - I can't think of one that ever created a returning nemesis criminal mastermind and didn't overuse them unless you count Dobson from the mothership.

• Love 1
On 3/11/2019 at 8:02 AM, wknt3 said:

True. I do wish that they took another look at the source material and realized that even the original saw rapidly diminishing returns the more he was brought back! Or even take a look at other procedurals - I can't think of one that ever created a returning nemesis criminal mastermind and didn't overuse them unless you count Dobson from the mothership.

Yeah, at least Dobson was simply a criminal the cops couldn't convict the first time but got another crack at him.

Nicole, meanwhile, was like Houdini. Never being convicted, always one step ahead. It got tiring and boring rather quickly because the outcome was always known. So when she was offed* in S7, I was fine with it; I only wish Goren did it.

*Unless one counts Rene Balcer's international series, Jo, where CI had its universe included...and Nicole ended up in Parisian police custody with her list of crimes in NYC enumerated. Because...of course. [So did Declan imagine killing her? And what of Rodgers' DNA test on the heart?! This is yet another example of Super!Nicole! But luckily, not many know of this show, so Nicole is seen as mercifully dead.]

On 3/12/2019 at 11:26 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Yeah, at least Dobson was simply a criminal the cops couldn't convict the first time but got another crack at him.

Nicole, meanwhile, was like Houdini. Never being convicted, always one step ahead. It got tiring and boring rather quickly because the outcome was always known. So when she was offed* in S7, I was fine with it; I only wish Goren did it.

Hide contents

*Unless one counts Rene Balcer's international series, Jo, where CI had its universe included...and Nicole ended up in Parisian police custody with her list of crimes in NYC enumerated. Because...of course. [So did Declan imagine killing her? And what of Rodgers' DNA test on the heart?! This is yet another example of Super!Nicole! But luckily, not many know of this show, so Nicole is seen as mercifully dead.]

I dunno. Declan was indeed crazy, so you never know what he actually did.  Goren said maybe Nicole had an identical twin and everybody thought he was paranoid, which he probably was by then, but maybe she did have one and she killed her too. 

• Love 1
On 3/14/2019 at 1:30 PM, Sigmagirl said:

I dunno. Declan was indeed crazy, so you never know what he actually did.  Goren said maybe Nicole had an identical twin and everybody thought he was paranoid, which he probably was by then, but maybe she did have one and she killed her too. 

Somehow I missed the twin line, so I guess anything is possible here!

On a different topic, Chris Noth will appear on the final season of Amazon's series, Catastrophe.

• Love 1

"In The Wee Small Hours" is on as I type. At the scene where Alex reads the letter. I mentioned this in the old forum, but I liked how she and Bobby handled the aftermath, with Bobby telling Alex that he is an acquired taste and how he was lucky she withdrew her letter. If it were later seasons, I bet this would have festered or something.

Alex really got broken up when reading it, though. Makes you wonder why Deakins never got rid of it in the first place.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

WTF?!!!😒😒🤬🤬🤬🤬 Oxygen just skipped from the end of season 4 to 8???!!!🤬🤬🤬

Oxygen shows the show as USA used to in late night. Show complete seasons of particular seasons but skip back and forth. At least S8 is short. So it can circle back anytime!

• Love 1
18 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Oxygen shows the show as USA used to in late night. Show complete seasons of particular seasons but skip back and forth. At least S8 is short. So it can circle back anytime!

What they've done is skip over the Mike Logan years. The ones I was LOOKING FORWARD TO after "Stress Positions." Whose to say they won't do the same thing, after it loops back around to season one?

• Love 1
On 3/25/2019 at 3:08 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

What they've done is skip over the Mike Logan years. The ones I was LOOKING FORWARD TO after "Stress Positions." Whose to say they won't do the same thing, after it loops back around to season one?

No, that's not what I meant. USA, when it aired the show in late night, would show an entire season. As an example, Season 6, to pick a number. Then when that season is through, then maybe show season 2, then jump to season 5. Whole seasons but no discernible order. Oxygen is doing it in the same fashion. There's no true "looping back" as it jumps around randomly. If/When the Logan seasons pop up, I'll post it.

Only WE and ION (when it showed the show) seemed to do it in sequential order.

• Love 1
On 3/27/2019 at 12:25 AM, WendyCR72 said:

Only WE and ION (when it showed the show) seemed to do it in sequential order.

If anyone's interested, IONLife recently switched from airing mainly lifestyle programming to dramas that previously aired on ION (currently Rookie Blue, The Listener, Saving Hope, and White Collar). There is a survey on their website, and one of the questions is what you'd like to see in the future-- both Law and Order: Criminal Intent and Original Recipe are options.

Survey link: https://tvthusiastscircle.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6r2HLAmoA6ETFgV

(edited)

So one of my local affiliates recorded episodes 20 (“To the Bone”) and 22 (“The Good”) last week.

regarding episode 20-I’m gonna get on my soapbox and bitch: it’s 200-FUCKING!-6! Indians who are MUSLIMS DO NOT have or buy/keep/display HINDU idols/statues in their home!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

That said, I love this episode, and Whoopi Goldberg was SO GOOD! Her character scared me boneless, pardon the pun.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
On 3/31/2019 at 8:48 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

So one of my local affiliates recorded episodes 20 (“To the Bone”) and 22 (“The Good”) last week.

regarding episode 20-I’m gonna get on my soapbox and bitch: it’s 200-FUCKING!-6! Indians who are MUSLIMS DO NOT have or buy/keep/display HINDU idols/statues in their home!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

That said, I love this episode, and Whoopi Goldberg was SO GOOD! Her character scared me boneless, pardon the pun.

Probably MyNetwork. Those episodes aired on that station last week. This past Monday was "On Fire" and then skipped to "Tru Luv" in S6 with Logan/Wheeler. And next Monday is "Maltese Cross" with Logan pissing off the FDNY 🙂 and "Bedfellows", aka Rip Torn eating all the scenery, bellowing about Addddddllllllaaaaaiiiii!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Probably MyNetwork. Those episodes aired on that station last week. This past Monday was "On Fire" and then skipped to "Tru Luv" in S6 with Logan/Wheeler. And next Monday is "Maltese Cross" with Logan pissing off the FDNY 🙂 and "Bedfellows", aka Rip Torn eating all the scenery, bellowing about Addddddllllllaaaaaiiiii!

Yup, saw those two last night.

And on that note, NO WORDS to express my RAGE 😡at how Logan is being dragged through the mud. He was NOT a dirty cop! He was NOT a habitual cop who got pulled into IAB investigations. He only Cold Cocked a fucking murderer in his last episode on the Mothership and got sent to Staten Island as punishment for 10 FUCKING YEARS. That does NOT make him a MUTT. So STFU, you Chief of whatever. I know they needed a reason for Deakins to leave, but they could have kept it at the machinations of Adair and not involved Mike at all.

• Love 2
On 4/3/2019 at 9:01 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yup, saw those two last night.

And on that note, NO WORDS to express my RAGE 😡at how Logan is being dragged through the mud. He was NOT a dirty cop! He was NOT a habitual cop who got pulled into IAB investigations. He only Cold Cocked a fucking murderer in his last episode on the Mothership and got sent to Staten Island as punishment for 10 FUCKING YEARS. That does NOT make him a MUTT. So STFU, you Chief of whatever. I know they needed a reason for Deakins to leave, but they could have kept it at the machinations of Adair and not involved Mike at all.

Yeah, but with maybe the exception of Nichols, the male leads were always cast as the screwups to "upstairs", despite not being characterized as such when the characters debuted/for the early years. Why, I don't know.

• Love 1

I don’t know why Goren was considered a “screw up” starting in season 6 because up until then nothing was said about him being considered a screw up. But with the writing change in season 6 the show shifted drastically, and it became more of a soap opera and less of a crime procedural, and the show was almost unrecognizable from what it started out as. 

• Love 2

And Vincent D'Onofrio will once more play a cop, an Internal Affairs officer, to be specific, in a new true-crime series, Interrogation on CBS All Access (meaning, its streaming service). It will also feature Peter Sarsgaard.

6 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

I don’t know why Goren was considered a “screw up” starting in season 6 because up until then nothing was said about him being considered a screw up.

I think the intent (pardon the little pun) was to generate more friction between Goren and his new captain. But the series had already spent its first five seasons showing and telling how brilliant Goren was. So the change was just stupid.

I think the intent was to create more of a soapy/personal drama feel to the show. I have no idea why the new writers decided to fuck up the show so badly and make it nearly unwatchable after it was so great during the first 5 seasons. CI from 1-5 and CI from 6 onward felt like totally different shows, with CI only being CI again in season 10 IMO. 

• Love 1

And Oxygen gets stranger and stranger with its airings. At least USA showed the series in order within the series skipping around. But the other late night airing showed part 1 of "Loyalty" followed by...the last episode of S8, "Revolution". Part 2 of "Loyalty" will then be shown this week, interrupting later S9.

As I said, strange.

• Love 1

No idea what currently airs on Wednesday on ION as it stopped airing the Mothership and CI for their annual breaks (so I stopped watching the channel), but I just saw L&O: CI is returning to ION's lineup as another place to watch, starting from the beginning, as of Wednesday, June 19th, at 10:00 a.m. ET. (Been off there since December 2017, so it's been a while! Still no return date for the Mothership, however, although that, too, is still listed on ION's list of shows. If/When I see info for that, I'll post in that thread with the specifics.)

• Love 3
7 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

No idea what currently airs on Wednesday on ION as it stopped airing the Mothership and CI for their annual breaks (so I stopped watching the channel), but I just saw L&O: CI is returning to ION's lineup as another place to watch, starting from the beginning, as of Wednesday, June 19th, at 10:00 a.m. ET. (Been off there since December 2017, so it's been a while! Still no return date for the Mothership, however, although that, too, is still listed on ION's list of shows. If/When I see info for that, I'll post in that thread with the specifics.)

Awesome! Currently, ION has been airing in ridiculous marathon blocks, Blue Bloods, Leverage and one or two other shows, non-stop. I remember when this show and Psych used to air, along with other shows. I guess the stupid idea for the marathon is for viewers to binge? Which makes no sense since these aren't new episodes.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

OH HURRAY! June 19 cannot come too soon!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Awesome! Currently, ION has been airing in ridiculous marathon blocks, Blue Bloods, Leverage and one or two other shows, non-stop. I remember when this show and Psych used to air, along with other shows. I guess the stupid idea for the marathon is for viewers to binge? Which makes no sense since these aren't new episodes.

Yeah, but I read that older shows have more name recognition and, since they originally aired [some of them] when the TV landscape was less fragmented, they are still able to generate more revenue than newer fare. (Hence why - in terms of newer fare - only Chicago PD of Wolf's newer Chicago franchise has made it to syndication and Fire and Med have not. Syndication is a harder sell these days.)

My point, and I'm sorry I wasn't clear, was that they could continue to break up the marathons with other name recognition shows like this one and Psych, which, the latter is STILL so very recognizable and talked about on social media all the time. Hell, with all of us begging, we're getting a sequel to Psych: The Movie! How about dem apples? ION can SUCK IT

giphy.gif

"The Last Street In Manhattan", a.k.a. my favorite S10 episode, is on WE right now. And to me, David Kellen's office looks suspiciously like the same office of the victim in the S7 episode, "Please Note That We Are No Longer Accepting Recommendations From Henry Kissinger". Wonder if it is the same place? If not, they look a lot alike.

And funny to see Aston Skinner's portrayor (Eric Sheffer Stevens) play so polished after playing treasure-hunting surfer dude "Chilly" in "Depths" in S7.

• Love 1

And I love how feisty Alex tangles with the dating consultant, with her acid looks and quips ("Because it's soulless?"/"Sorry, he [Bobby] can't afford your meat market!"), and I like how Bobby sort of cuts Alex off after the first quip, amused, and steers it quickly back to the case.

• Love 1

Man, June 19th cannot come soon enough for me!

Now the stupid local channel jumped from "The War at Home" to "Weeping Willow." Just skipped right over "Country Crossover" which is one of my favorites, because of Logan being "...shocked! Shocked!" that there was cocaine found in the radio studio. That sarcasm and delivery! And then skipped over "Blasters", "World's Fair" (WHAAT?!), and "Privilege" to "Albatross."

So this week, they only aired "Weeping Willow" and "Albatross" and instead of going back next week, they're skipping over more, I think. I was too pissed to pay attention; all I know is no "Country Crossover" or "World's Fair", dammit.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

And I love how feisty Alex tangles with the dating consultant, with her acid looks and quips ("Because it's soulless?"/"Sorry, he [Bobby] can't afford your meat market!"), and I like how Bobby sort of cuts Alex off after the first quip, amused, and steers it quickly back to the case.

Yeah, that was funny. The Swan Club. Annual fee of $200,000 and a half a million dollars if a client marries “one of my girls,” and she’d be happy to add Bobby for free to her database?

Because all those Park Avenue babes and runway models are dying to date a New York City cop with an anger management problem and no money whose father was a serial killer. 

I mean, *I* would, ‘cause it’s Bobby, but . . . 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Sigmagirl said:

Yeah, that was funny. The Swan Club. Annual fee of $200,000 and a half a million dollars if a client marries “one of my girls,” and she’d be happy to add Bobby for free to her database?

Because all those Park Avenue babes and runway models are dying to date a New York City cop with an anger management problem and no money whose father was a serial killer. 

I mean, *I* would, ‘cause it’s Bobby, but . . . 

Yeaaaaahhhh. But I don't think Bobby ever advertised about Brady. The only ones that knew were Ross, Rodgers, and Eames. Ross is dead, and I doubt Alex would spill. Rodgers fucked up, but I'd hope she had learned her lesson there, so...

I mean, Bobby even had a slip of the tongue about his presumed father "not fathering him" to Gyson while he flashed back to Brady and then tap danced around that in a hurry to not reveal the truth. So I think the only issue would be Bobby's anger for dating difficulties, in the end - oh, yeah...and the no money thing. 🙂

16 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Now the stupid local channel jumped from "The War at Home" to "Weeping Willow." Just skipped right over "Country Crossover" which is one of my favorites, because of Logan being "...shocked! Shocked!" that there was cocaine found in the radio studio. That sarcasm and delivery! And then skipped over "Blasters", "World's Fair" (WHAAT?!), and "Privilege" to "Albatross."

So this week, they only aired "Weeping Willow" and "Albatross" and instead of going back next week, they're skipping over more, I think. I was too pissed to pay attention; all I know is no "Country Crossover" or "World's Fair", dammit.

Yeah, MyNetwork seems to show some in order - then hopscotches. Next week, per listings, it makes "one giant leap for mankind!" with "Flipped", S6, Ep. 14 and then? "Smile", S7, Ep. 3. That's a lot of skipping! Which pisses me off as you were because I like "Amends", the S7 premiere. I think KE does a great job and I hate that it isn't among this rotation.

• Love 3

Oxygen is finishing up with S9 in late night and is going to show the 8 episodes of S10. After that, on the morning of 05/17, at 3:00 a.m. (so DVR), Season 5 will begin. (This is for you, @GHScorpiosRule! And anyone else that wants to see Mike Logan again.)

• Love 2

I know I said this in the old forum, but S1 is now on WE late night and "Art" was one of the episodes shown last night/early this morning. And now that I know it was the same actress, I am amazed at how Elizabeth Marvel played Sylvia Moon as so flat versus poor fragile Jenny/Wendy in Season 5's "Prisoner". Pretty cool.

Still love Bobby's "Welcome to the human race!" when Sylvia tries her (literal) sob story, too.

And the L&O: CI version of Troy, NY never fails to amuse me.

• Love 1