Type keyword(s) to search

Law & Order Discussion Topic (2019 - 2021)

• Start Topic

I saw Vendetta and I chuckled at a scene in Jack's office when he, Serena and the lawyer were there. Jack took a pot and looked like he was going to drink it then he realized what it was then put it down and poured a cup. 😂

I don't know if that was meant to happen or if Sam just accidentally took the wrong item. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just finished watching COD, Jerry's last episode. 

If Trial By Jury wasn't being done and if Jerry didn't have cancer, do you think he would have stayed on the show until maybe the end of the series? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Waterston Fan said:

Just finished watching COD, Jerry's last episode. 

If Trial By Jury wasn't being done and if Jerry didn't have cancer, do you think he would have stayed on the show until maybe the end of the series? 

No.

• Love 1

I’m watching on WE today, I saw Briscoe’s first episode, Point of View. A good episode, although I found Briscoe to be somewhat different in this episode than he was in any others, he was more smug and arrogant. The storyline was interesting, although I didn’t get why it took them until the middle of the trial to do some basic background research on the defendant and victim and they would’ve put the pieces together about being a mob hit sooner. I did like the episode though, the investigation was good and Schiff had some funny lines, and I thought he was correct in telling Stone to cross examine Olivet about her rape, it was a difficult decision but it was the right one. 

• Love 4
(edited)

And I saw episode 21 of Season 15 only to confirm the show forgot its own history when they planned the cancer story line for season 20. VanBuren is still wearing her wedding rings! This would have been a year after their divorce per the episode where VanBuren gets diagnosed and says her marriage ended five years ago. They should have just had Ernie play her husband and come up with a different way she got cancer.😒

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, krankydoodle said:

I was going to complain about Escape cutting scenes from episodes, but now it looks like they've stopped showing L&O entirely 😢

So. For a show that was shown practically everwhere, TNT, WGN, WE, Sundance, A&E, it's now reduced to just two channels. And I only get one of them. And that channel just keeps airing Seasons 13-20 in an unending loop and on Sundays. BAH!😡

(edited)
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:
3 hours ago, krankydoodle said:

I was going to complain about Escape cutting scenes from episodes, but now it looks like they've stopped showing L&O entirely 😢

So. For a show that was shown practically everwhere, TNT, WGN, WE, Sundance, A&E, it's now reduced to just two channels. And I only get one of them. And that channel just keeps airing Seasons 13-20 in an unending loop and on Sundays. BAH!😡

Happily, I noticed L&O mothership is now airing on Bounce (9&10am/10&11am C) before I discovered it was gone from Escape.

But yesterday I saw 8.6 "Baby, It's You" for (I think) the first time, which was awesome with Briscoe and Munch, but now I get why y'all were so annoyed about them not airing the second part, which was Homicide: Life on the Street 6.5 (also titled "Baby, It's You"), so for now I'm reading the captioning script online, but it's hard to figure out who's saying what, especially when Munch and Briscoe are talking.

57 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

ION is having the Mothership return to its schedule as of Wednesday, June 24th, 10:00 a.m. ET. Starting with Season 13.

Good to know!
Hmmm. It looks like maybe thereafter it will air Wednesdays and Thursdays in blocks of 4 episodes from 7am-10am/8am-11am C (iontelevision.com/show/law-order/episodes/season/13/episode/1301). 

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Good to know!
Hmmm. It looks like maybe thereafter it will air Wednesdays and Thursdays in blocks of 4 episodes from 7am-10am/8am-11am C

I know they have scheduled CI that way - starting on 6/24, but since the Mothership was said to start at 10 on their page, I thought it would be all day, but I just clicked your link and nope. Maybe ION is trying to make room for other shows hence the early/strange scheduling.

• Love 1

I really would love it if Dick Wolf and NBC/Universal would do a Dick Wolf channel with all the episodes of the series on ROKU ala some of the old Westerns.

I would like to watch some of the Chicago stuff but haven't watched from the beginning. So, include all the Law and Orders...all the Chicagos and add some ads and that would be a channel worth watching.

I was just coming here to ask if Sling had any channels that carried the Mothership. He'll, I'd even buy complete seasons on Amazon Streaming or other channels but can't seem to find a wide variety of episodes..especially with Lennie.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, stonehaven said:

I really would love it if Dick Wolf and NBC/Universal would do a Dick Wolf channel with all the episodes of the series on ROKU ala some of the old Westerns.

I would like to watch some of the Chicago stuff but haven't watched from the beginning. So, include all the Law and Orders...all the Chicagos and add some ads and that would be a channel worth watching.

I was just coming here to ask if Sling had any channels that carried the Mothership. He'll, I'd even buy complete seasons on Amazon Streaming or other channels but can't seem to find a wide variety of episodes..especially with Lennie.

Yeah, we tossed this idea around before: All the Law & Order franchise shows, all Chicago shows, and with it now a franchise, too, both FBI shows. Add in New York Undercover (which may get a revival, depending on if ABC picks it up!), which Wolf was co-creator on, and the material will be plenty!

ETA: Seems the revival of New York Undercover isn't going forward. (At least at ABC; it's being shopped around.) So just put the '90s series on any Dick Wolf channel.  🙂

• Love 2
2 hours ago, stonehaven said:

1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Yeah, we tossed this idea around before: All the Law & Order franchise shows, all Chicago shows, and with it now a franchise, too, both FBI shows. Add in New York Undercover (which may get a revival, depending on if ABC picks it up!), which Wolf was co-creator on, and the material will be plenty!

ETA: Seems the revival of New York Undercover isn't going forward. (At least at ABC; it's being shopped around.) So just put the '90s series on any Dick Wolf channel.  🙂

But Dick Wolf is a cheap and miserly bastard. No way would he agree to it. Otherwise we'd STILL have the Mothership on the air, instead of the FAKAKTA SV-FUCKING-U!😡

Why no, I'm not bitter. AT ALL.

10 minutes ago, Waterston Fan said:

Started on the fourth season of L&O where Cragen is gone as well as Robinette. Noticed also Lennie's hair has changed. Did they color it during his time during and after the fourth season?

Well of course he is. Season Four changed because, from what I read, there were no women, or women/people of color, so out went Cragen/Dann Florek, and Paul/Richard Brooks was replaced by Claire/Jill Hennessy.

I hold the unpopular opinion that I loved the first three seasons, but at the same time, the addition of VanBuren was excellent.

• Love 3

Good Faith was on tonight, I thought this was one of season 17’s better episodes but I hated Melnick in this one and her religious nutbag client, I usually disliked Melnick and her self righteous snobby behavior but I especially hated her in this one with her absolutely ludicrous defense, her argument was so absurd that it was laughable and it would give a free pass to any murderer who killed for religious reasons, Branch was right, the judge should’ve been removed from the bench for allowing it. And Melnick’s self righteous attitude throughout the whole episode made me want to slap her. 

And her client was a smug fanatical zealot as well as a flat out liar, fuck him, he can rot, and fuck his daughter to, it was her lie that led her father to kill Nash although it’s no wonder she was screwed up with her psycho father’s constant fire and brimstone rants about how her mother died and was burning in hell for her sins. 

I wish the episode had had Skoda or Olivet on to examine the defendant, a psych expert was needed, Olivet was mentioned by she should’ve appeared in person. 

I do like the episode, McCoy was awesome with his responses to Melnick’s idiocy and I did find the plot compelling, more interesting that most season 17 episodes. I also liked Van Buren’s interrogation of the punk who burned the churches, anytime Van Buren got to interrogate a perp was great.

• Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, Waterston Fan said:

Season 17 episode Fame, I really didn't like Cassidy as the detective. I think VB and her got off to the wrong foot from the start and could never fix it. 

I think that the writers never liked the character and took it out on her through Van Buren. I always got the feeling that NBC wanted go younger and prettier to try to improve ratings in the demo and in retrospect it's clear that Dick Wolf really liked Milena Govich so he didn't fight the network suits. While MG definitely has limitations as a performer they still could have tried to show her learning and growing, but it seemed like they wanted the audience to hate her and reject her. While it worked out for the best as I really liked Lupo and Sisto is a much better actor, I always feel a little bit sorry for her.

Edited by wknt3
  • Love 5

I saw Privileged today, that was an interesting episode, one of season 5’s better episodes IMO, I really hated the killer’s worthless bitch of an adoptive mother who abused him severely and then got on the stand and cried while recounting it, fuck her, she was an evil bitch and her breaking down and saying sorry didn’t make up for her years of abusive behavior. And fuck her husband the divorce lawyer as well, there’s no way he couldn’t have noticed his wife’s abusive behavior and all he did was make excuses for her. And I didn’t feel much sympathy for the killer either, he was just pathetic, he should’ve left home and not looked back.

It was interesting in that episode how Van Buren rebuked Logan for referring to her by her first name, it was the only time a detective did that and it was interesting how they always called Cragen “Don” or “Donny” whereas Van Buren obviously didn’t want to be called by her first name.

• Love 2

For those that watch the show on WE, a heads up: Per the TV listings, come the week of 05/27, the schedule is changing yet again. It will still air on Tuesdays, but no longer all day. L&O: CI gets the mornings, from 10 'til 3, then the Mothership. Same exact schedule for Wednesdays. Unsure of any other changes as listings have not yet updated.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

For those that watch the show on WE, a heads up: Per the TV listings, come the week of 05/27, the schedule is changing yet again. It will still air on Tuesdays, but no longer all day. L&O: CI gets the mornings, from 10 'til 3, then the Mothership. Same exact schedule for Wednesdays. Unsure of any other changes as listings have not yet updated.

Wahh!! I know some people love CI and SVU as much as the Mothership, but I could never muster any love for the new use. 

7 hours ago, topanga said:

Wahh!! I know some people love CI and SVU as much as the Mothership, but I could never muster any love for the new use. 

Tomato, tomahto. It's cool! Maybe it's the English major in me, but I love the head games on CI, but I can take or leave SVU. In any case, to bring it back on topic, I'm betting the Mothership will still have all day on Sundays since, from what I am now seeing in listings, CI is still keeping all day Thursday and Friday. Seems to me both shows are plugging holes from some dropped show or something, maybe? Shrug.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

In any case, to bring it back on topic, I'm betting the Mothership will still have all day on Sundays

Updated listings show this is the case. Starting at noon on 05/26 'til 3:00 a.m. on 05/27 on WE. And it is still all over Sundance, too. Although it looks like Sundance is showing the tail end of the series. Didn't it JUST do that a week or two ago (or was that on WE?). Oh, well.  🙂

On 5/15/2019 at 11:04 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Thinking she meant "new ones" or whatever. I got the gist. 🙂

I actually meant the new youts. LOL. 

No, I did mean the new "ones." My iPad autocorrected (badly) for me.  

On 5/14/2019 at 6:53 PM, Xeliou66 said:

It was interesting in that episode how Van Buren rebuked Logan for referring to her by her first name, it was the only time a detective did that and it was interesting how they always called Cragen “Don” or “Donny” whereas Van Buren obviously didn’t want to be called by her first name.

I loved it when Van Buren would chastise the detectives with just a look. Especially if one of them would ask her, "So you think we should follow up on that?" Sometimes she'd add a sarcastic remark, but often the stare was enough all by itself. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, topanga said:

I actually meant the new youts. LOL. 

Judge Herman Munster: "The two...what? Did you say YUTES?"

Vinnie: "I'm sorry. The two YOUUUUUTHHHHS."

Me: 🤣🤣

I think I got the quotes right. Or close enough!

Source: My Cousin Vinnie

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don't have cable, so was excited to find L&O on the Bounce channel today now that Escape has stopped airing it. And according to Uproxx, it's going to be available on NBCUniversal's free, ad-supported streaming service next year!  🙌

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, krankydoodle said:

I don't have cable, so was excited to find L&O on the Bounce channel today now that Escape has stopped airing it. And according to Uproxx, it's going to be available on NBCUniversal's free, ad-supported streaming service next year!  🙌

giphy.gif

• Love 2

At my sister's aunt's house as I have moved close to Wilmington NC. Just watched Damaged where a mentally challenged girl was raped and Lennie's daughter was killed. 

I hated the judge in the rape case and I wonder if what he did could have been overturned as I think the lawyer just didn't realize or care what the judge was doing. 

Wish they didn't kill Cathy though. 

• Love 2

I saw Family Business tonight, and I really think McCoy did a lousy job in this episode by giving Kate immunity, it was a stupid decision as I don’t see how he couldn’t have seen it coming that it would blow up in their face, Kate didn’t deserve immunity in the first place as they weren’t even sure that Laura was the one who pulled the trigger, and it would be easy for her defense lawyer to accuse Kate, and he should’ve seen it coming that Seymour Bergreen would help out Laura since Kate couldn’t be charged with anything. Even McCoy says he screwed up at the end, this episode really irritates me as I thought they did a lousy job of prosecuting, I thought they should’ve gone ahead and tried both Laura and Kate for the murder. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Ailianna said:

Sundance only has the rights to seasons 13 through 20  Only WE has the right to show all 20 seasons.

Not true.  A few months ago it aired 1 to episode 10 of season 10 before jumping to season 11. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Not true.  A few months ago it aired 1 to episode 10 of season 10 before jumping to season 11. 

Apparently, Sundance (which is apparently owned by the same company that owns WE, by the way!) DOES have all seasons. I saw a commercial Sundance ran last week or so. So why it now keeps running only the later seasons makes no sense to me at all. So both WE and Sundance have the whole Mothership catalog.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, aquarian1 said:

I often see seasons 1-5 on Sundance, in fact it's the only place I regularly see those seasons.  We all must be home at different times of the day. 🙂 

I have it set to record “new and old episodes” and not a single episode from these seasons are in my schedule to air, let alone record. Like I said, about two or three months ago, they aired starting from season one, up to episode 10 of season 10, then jumped to 11. Then stopped airing the season five episodes playing on Sundays and replaced them with 13. And now it’s an endless loop of 13-20. 

I don’t get it.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule

Bounce (over-the-air retro channel founded by and featuring African Americans) is up to mid-season 9 now, airing 2 episodes mid-morning M-F, or 10 episodes per week. At this rate, season 1 would begin again right around January 1. 

I get it with a Mohu leaf antenna facing Chicago, which is 30+ miles south; you could probably get it from further away if you have a second story or higher window, or with a rooftop antenna. Here's an interactive map of stations across the US: https://www.bouncetv.com/find-us/

(edited)
5 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Bounce (over-the-air retro channel founded by and featuring African Americans) is up to mid-season 9 now, airing 2 episodes mid-morning M-F, or 10 episodes per week. At this rate, season 1 would begin again right around January 1. 

I get it with a Mohu leaf antenna facing Chicago, which is 30+ miles south; you could probably get it from further away if you have a second story or higher window, or with a rooftop antenna. Here's an interactive map of stations across the US: https://www.bouncetv.com/find-us/

Thanks, but I am not inclined to get an atenna, etc. to try and get other local channels to get the early seasons. I've got the first five on DVD. Plus I read in one of the show/network threads how all seasons would become available on demand on NBC Universal channel or something next year.

My beef is with Sundance's assbackwards scheduling and jumping around, and why this show now seems to be the permanent home of a TRASH REALITY SHOW network.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 1

Starting today, as I posted prior, the Mothership airs from 3:00 p.m. on today and tomorrow (and thereafter). I just saw a commercial at the end of CI calling today and tomorrow a 2-day event. Episodes with A-list actors will be featured (the commercial guy even got a dig in at Felicity Huffman), so I don't know if things will be sequential or not.

ETA: Cool! "Prescription for Death" is starting things off. (The late John Spencer of The West Wing played the father of the victim!)

• Love 3

Watching "Star Struck" on WE and I'm sorry but I really hate how the show tries to make us feel sorry for the creepy attacker. I don't care if he's mentally ill or not, he stalked that actress, nearly killed her, and cheerfully and remorselessly admitted in OPEN COURT that he'd go after her again if he ever got free. And yet somehow we're supposed to consider his rights over hers? I expected better from you, Ben!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Watching "Star Struck" on WE and I'm sorry but I really hate how the show tries to make us feel sorry for the creepy attacker. I don't care if he's mentally ill or not, he stalked that actress, nearly killed her, and cheerfully and remorselessly admitted in OPEN COURT that he'd go after her again if he ever got free. And yet somehow we're supposed to consider his rights over hers? I expected better from you, Ben!

I didn’t feel sorry for the attacker, he nearly murdered the actress and basically destroyed her life, and he would’ve come after her again if he was free. And I loathed the perp’s father, he should’ve gotten his son help, and I didn’t buy the story about the attacker hearing voices, I think he was completely competent and knew right from wrong. I was surprised that Ben thought he should be in a mental hospital and not prison, one thing is for sure, he shouldn’t be allowed back on the street, he was clearly a threat to the public.

I do like the episode, but I was a little bit confused about how Logan and Cerreta tracked down who bought the dress from the female impersonator, which led them to the perp, how did they know who to call to try to find out? What did I miss? If someone could clear that up I would appreciate it. I do like the episode, I thought it was interesting how Logan and Cragen didn’t seem to buy Cerreta’s obsessed fan theory and it turned out Cerreta was right, I wondered why they were reluctant to believe it. It was also interesting seeing Schiff eating at the diner with Stone and Robinette, he didn’t do that often. 

• Love 4

I didn't feel sorry for him either. He clearly knew what he was doing and was never going stop. I felt horrible for his victim. Poor woman. She's nearly murdered, he destroyed her life, and she has to worry about him ever getting out because he'll be back.  

• Love 3
On 5/28/2019 at 3:00 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Starting today, as I posted prior, the Mothership airs from 3:00 p.m. on today and tomorrow (and thereafter). I just saw a commercial at the end of CI calling today and tomorrow a 2-day event. Episodes with A-list actors will be featured (the commercial guy even got a dig in at Felicity Huffman), so I don't know if things will be sequential or not.

ETA: Cool! "Prescription for Death" is starting things off. (The late John Spencer of The West Wing played the father of the victim!)

What network again? I'm too lazy to scroll and look for your original post about this. And of course in the craziness of life, I forgot to set my dvr and so won't get to watch "Prescription for Death."

(edited)
On 5/28/2019 at 10:47 PM, Xeliou66 said:

but I was a little bit confused about how Logan and Cerreta tracked down who bought the dress from the female impersonator, which led them to the perp, how did they know who to call to try to find out?

It's very convoluted, but perhaps some of the best TV detecting.

Edited from the closed caption script:

[LOGAN AND CERRETA INTERVIEW THE CREW MEMBERS WHO WORKED ON THE SET WITH LUCY, ONE OF WHOM ADMITS]  You know what they do with old costumes? Actors take 'em home. A guy corners me outside the studio, hands me 200 anything of Lucy's. Who would it hurt? . . . I needed the money. But then he started wanting slips, bras that stuff doesn't belong to wardrobe. - That's a fine distinction.

[LOGAN OR CERRETA] Who was your source of income? 

[CREW MEMBER] Mitchell Burkitt, down on the Lower East Side somewhere.

(LOGAN AND CERRETA LEARN BURKITT HAS ARREST RECORDS; GO TO HIS APARTMENT)[BURKITT] Who is it? 

[LOGAN OR CERRETA] Con Ed, checkin' for a gas leak. - Whoa! - Drop it! Drop it, don't even think about it, Mitch! Now! Ow! You are under arrest for the attempted murder of Lucy Neven! 
. . .
[LOGAN AND CERRETA QUESTION BURKITT] Your Lucy stuff. Who buys it? 

[BURKITT] Kleinman, down on 15th Street.

[LOGAN AND CERRETA QUESTION KLEINMAN, WHO FINALLY GIVES THEM A NAME] Tim Voorman. Works at the Club Vivant.

[LOGAN AND CERRETA QUESTION VOORMAN AT THE CLUB, WHO FINALLY GETS TO] . . . a real weirdo, buys my Lucy dress.

[VOORMAN DIDN'T HAVE A NAME, SO LOGAN AND CERRETA START COLD CALLING NAMES FROM THE FAN MAIL] 
Mr. Webster? Hi, this is Joe Harris from the Club Vivant.
Mr. Nichols? Sam Jones, the Club Vivant.
Mr. Voorman'd like to buy back that dress he sold you. You know the dress you bought from Tim Voorman? Okay. Sorry.
- Thank you.
- Sorry to bother you.
[UNTIL FINALLY] Hello? Jesse Unger, please. Could you give me his work number then? Thank you.
. . . 
Mr. Unger? Yeah, I'll wait.
Mr. Unger? Yeah, this is Joe Harris, Club Vivant. Mr. Voorman would like to buy back his Lucy Neven dress.
Uh-huh. Oh. Yeah, well, certainly. Well, thank you.
Mr. Unger wants to keep his dress.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

It's very convoluted, but perhaps some of the best TV detecting.

Edited from the closed caption script:

[LOGAN AND CERRETA INTERVIEW THE CREW MEMBERS WHO WORKED ON THE SET WITH LUCY, ONE OF WHOM ADMITS]  You know what they do with old costumes? Actors take 'em home. A guy corners me outside the studio, hands me 200 anything of Lucy's. Who would it hurt? . . . I needed the money. But then he started wanting slips, bras that stuff doesn't belong to wardrobe. - That's a fine distinction.

[LOGAN OR CERRETA] Who was your source of income? 

[CREW MEMBER] Mitchell Burkitt, down on the Lower East Side somewhere.

(LOGAN AND CERRETA LEARN BURKITT HAS ARREST RECORDS; GO TO HIS APARTMENT)[BURKITT] Who is it? 

[LOGAN OR CERRETA] Con Ed, checkin' for a gas leak. - Whoa! - Drop it! Drop it, don't even think about it, Mitch! Now! Ow! You are under arrest for the attempted murder of Lucy Neven! 
. . .
[LOGAN AND CERRETA QUESTION BURKITT] Your Lucy stuff. Who buys it? 

[BURKITT] Kleinman, down on 15th Street.

[LOGAN AND CERRETA QUESTION KLEINMAN, WHO FINALLY GIVES THEM A NAME] Tim Voorman. Works at the Club Vivant.

[LOGAN AND CERRETA QUESTION VOORMAN AT THE CLUB, WHO FINALLY GETS TO] . . . a real weirdo, buys my Lucy dress.

[VOORMAN DIDN'T HAVE A NAME, SO LOGAN AND CERRETA START COLD CALLING NAMES FROM THE FAN MAIL] 
Mr. Webster? Hi, this is Joe Harris from the Club Vivant.
Mr. Nichols? Sam Jones, the Club Vivant.
Mr. Voorman'd like to buy back that dress he sold you. You know the dress you bought from Tim Voorman? Okay. Sorry.
- Thank you.
- Sorry to bother you.
[UNTIL FINALLY] Hello? Jesse Unger, please. Could you give me his work number then? Thank you.
. . . 
Mr. Unger? Yeah, I'll wait.
Mr. Unger? Yeah, this is Joe Harris, Club Vivant. Mr. Voorman would like to buy back his Lucy Neven dress.
Uh-huh. Oh. Yeah, well, certainly. Well, thank you.
Mr. Unger wants to keep his dress.

Thanks, that clears it up. It was complex, but it makes sense now. I frequently found the early seasons investigations harder to follow, they would jump from one lead to an unrelated lead frequently without exactly explaining it. I like the early seasons, but I frequently found the investigation part of the show harder to follow. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

What network again? I'm too lazy to scroll and look for your original post about this. And of course in the craziness of life, I forgot to set my dvr and so won't get to watch "Prescription for Death."

It's on WE (and over anyway), so you don't get it. 😞 As an aside, I don't understand why you can't get WE through Sling! I did when I didn't have it on my tier. Very odd.

The brother of the crazy killer in "Disappeared" can choke. He tried to sabatoge the case by releasing his brother's psych records to the media and then plays the victim because Jack and the DA sequestered the jury. All because he felt that they "broke their promise" not to seek the death penalty after he sold out his brother. Newsflash, dispshit: YOUR BROTHER KILLED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AND ORPHANED SOME POOR KID. If you didn't help the police arrest him, you'd be helping him get away with it. Helping the cops arrest him was what you were supposed to do, deal or no deal.

• Love 3