Type keyword(s) to search

Last Man Standing - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I was surprised that Mike and Ryan agreed on Boyd having shots. Ryan taking Boyd to get it and ending up listening to Mike I also agree with @readster that Boyd would not be in gradeschool without proof of shots. That Mike and Vanessa should have known if Boyd had not gotten his shots. Mike with the bad taste in his mouth was funny. And that they do dumbdown Vanessa a lot.

Kristin really did surprise me on how "she went it alone". Yes she did not have Ryan around, but Mike and Vnaessa were there. I thought Kristin would have given in before Ryan.

I though tonight that Eve went a little over board on her "Fastest gun in the We" contest win over Kyle. I thought at first he let her win then as the day went on I wasn't so sure. Mandy played her dumb sister best tonight on most things. Mandys not thinking to highly of Kyle was a funny line.

Mike took an awfully long time to make a new Colorado piece for Boyd's map puzzle.

No Ed tonight.

That wasn't a bad episode but I really wish TV shows on ABC would get sport seasons right on their shows. All these shows have them still playing football in the middle of November. Unless you are in the playoffs, the seasons would be over be now. Also, how Eve ended up coaching like that made no sense. If anyone kid would have talked about how much the coach isn't doing well then they would be kicked off the team so fast their head would spin. Of course, this is the school that allowed bullying of Eve to happen and jeeze... at this point. Just have Eve have a sex change make apparently everyone happy. No Ryan and Boyd and only one scene with Kristin is always a good thing. My jaw and my wife's jaw both dropped when Ed announced he was going to be a dad again in his 60s. Wow! Did not see that happening. Of course, I find it funny that they admit that Mike blames Obama for everything because its easy, yep, I think the writers and Tim Allen are getting tired of the joke too but they keep doing it. 

Poor Kyle, seriously, he tries he really does. So, in a relationship for 2 years and Mandy doesn't know if its serious either, come on writers. You are marrying Ryan and Kristin, you give Ed another kid with that annoying yoga instructor. Give Kyle and Mandy a win please.

• Love 1

I think we would take Ed's new girlfriend and now the mother of his unborn child better if they did do the entire: "You're the boss, act like it, stop letting people walk over you. My hot, hot lover." Too many shows have done that and its like the writers know its annoying but are also trying to say: "You are stuck with the character, this is how we are writing them, now get over it." Which is Kristin/Ryan/Boyd to the T these days. Critics and fans of the show say they are the weakest links to the show but guess what, they are getting married and being one BIG happy family now. We are suppose to get over it, just like Ryan's beard which the showrunners want him having because he's a "tree hugger" they all have beards. 

I thought someone, would slide out on the floor dressed like Tom Cruise did. Lol.

Kyle has a Motorcycle accident. Mike at first helped him fix it to ride again. But later has a change of heart when Mandy doesn't want Kyle to ride it again. He also changed it on Eve and her play. Instead of kicking the field goal, she did an audible and threw it for a TD. Coach didn't like it. Mike told her to listen to him and obey after she had some fun being a better coach(she thought) then her coach. She talked about how bad the Coach was doing his job.

I could see Ed worrying about the company insurance, but he should help teach his employees how to do those activities properly asnd safely. Rock climbing, Kyaking, hang gliding, etc. Bring in professionals to help teach it. The exercise class was a good idea. Just don't make it mandatory. But give credits for taking said classes. I worked at IBM and back in the olden days they could dictate if you had bad habits, you could be fired. They also gave credits(like cheeper insurance, etc.) if you took certain classes. Can't remember the exact details, but they did. And Kyle's well being should have been his first concern after he heard he was in the accident.

Ed and Wendi having baby, that was quite a surprise. It will be a tough thing in the future for Ed, Wendi and the child. But it can work. i had a friend that had 2 daughters, when the 2nd one was born(same mom), the oldest was 19, so when youngest hit 18, older sister was 37. Parents by then were in later 60s. So to me that was like sister could have been parent age, and parents were grand parents age. I know that isn't as severe as Ed being 60, and will be almost 80 when his kid hits 18. I am interested in how the show plans to work that story?

Considering the most recent episode dealt with Mike angry that they were no longer make his type of lightbulb and its the government's fault for that (Obama). I think Ed's impending fatherhood in his 60s will be a lot better. 

• Love 1

When Mike realizes Vanessa has given away his remaining and beloved incandescent light bulbs, he and Chuck go on a mission to track down some of the old-school bulbs. Meanwhile, Mandy announces she's moving out of the house into her own apartment but leaves out a major detail.

We had tried to do as Mike and buy as many old style bulbs ahead of time as we could. But that didn't happen. We to think the new bulbs don't last as long as the old style. They have to heat up to get brighter, especially in the out of doors. You also have to worry about mercury and correct disposal. Mike had to go to Chuck's to try and get his bulbs back that Vanessa gave Carol Larabee. Thought it funny when Mike went to get back his bulbs and Ed was there. "Ebony and Elderly" was funny. Also Mike and Chuck going to Hardware store to see Chewey(Actor played Boon on Scrubs, no I didn't remember either). Them waiting in the alley was a nice scene. They actually talked like 2 friends and not digging into each other. This whole episode to me seemed like a calmer Mike. Maybe these forum posts(and others) are hitting home?? To me the show had many more funny parts. My wife still thinks Eve is to sarcastic, but...

It also seemed that Vanessa, Mandy and Eve got some good digs in on Mike.

I did like the "lamp" talk at the new appartment with Kristin, Ryan, Kyle and Mandy. Ryan actually had some witty dialog to me this week. Maybe they should double date sometimes at a bowling alley or whatever without rest of family around.

I wondered when Eve was questioning Kyle at the house about the moving arrangements if he wouldn't start to think that it wasn't right to move in with Mandy. Kyle maybe be naive, but he does try to do the right thing. Even though I was glad he didn't buy the cow to get the milk, lol. I didn't catch on that Eve didn't want to loose her sister. But that was cute. Eve does have a heart. Overall I thought it a nicer episode.

Wasn't it stated that Bush actually made that law? I think maybe Chuck pointed that out.

We could have these moved to the new Thread on the light bulb episode.

Edited by webruce
  • Love 1

It was a much better episode. The humor was good, the jokes had the right timing. Yeah, yeah, Tim Allen had to get in his jab about Obama (again). However, the episode worked a lot better, especially with Kyle. He really is the good guy for Mandy and while Mandy doesn't think things through and just does it. Kyle at least tries to be smart about things even if he is naive about others. The problem with Eve is, she hates change. She likes things her way, was the favorite kid and then Boyd was born. Wants to be a man but is actually a girl who of course, enjoys being a girl but won't admit it. Loves her family but wants to do everything her own way. Similar to Mike and for the first time Mike and Chuck sounded like friends. Not jabbing, not throwing out one cliche talk or joke, they actually acted like friends. I think the real problem with Vanessa is instead of just throwing out the bulbs she should have just told Mike that eventually they won't be made anymore and how LED and other bulbs do work just as good and are easier to dispose of and buy.

Of course my wife and I just took out a fluorescent unit that was installed long before we bought out house and we were ready to send it to recycling. My father-in-law decided to go on a spiel how its fine but finding the bulbs isn't as easy as he thought. People like Mike and Eve, don't like change and don't see a reason why you shouldn't go spend a lot of money for something that is phasing out. Oh well.

• Love 1

Wasn't it stated that Bush actually made that law? I think maybe Chuck pointed that out.

We could have these moved to the new Thread on the light bulb episode.

Oh yes, it was Bush but remember, he didn't do anything wrong and isn't in the Oval Office. So, its not his fault. Like Kristin said, its Obama's fault because it hailed one day.

• Love 1

Now that Vanessa is following her passion to become an inner-city high school teacher, Mike is inspired to rekindle his dream of opening up a fish and game restaurant in the Outdoor Man store - and asks Kristin to be his business partner. Meanwhile, Eve takes Mandy pheasant hunting to get feathers for her hats.

• Love 1

Vanessa's dream of being an inner-city high school teacher? Yeah, on top of why she went and got a PhD in Geology so she could make a difference in the world and didn't go back to work because she was helping Kristin with Boyd while Ryan was backpacking in South America. Mike's restaurant idea has truly come out of nowhere. Here is the problem with both of these stories: 

1. Vanessa going from an energy job she quit due to Ryan's stupid talk would never work in a million years. Can I buy her going into a simple teaching job? Oh sure, because I know a teacher who left the college teaching due to a situation he couldn't control and decided to get away from that area. He was burned very badly there, what he do to help raise his wife and two kids? He took a job at Sears because that what he had to do but flash forward a couple years later he took a new job as a band teacher in a high school and guess what? He's happy there. With Vanessa they make it seem like she wanted to work in the public school system but there were no jobs and then she went to work with the oil company because it was time to work again. Really? That would mean that Vanessa would have wanted to be a simple Science Teacher and if she was going as far as getting her PhD. in Geology she would have been aiming for college level in in energy or with museums. Do writers ever look up what people with doctorates really do? The closest piece of fiction I ever seen with getting professors or people write with their advance degrees is Curious George and that is mean to to be a farce. 

2. With Mike, he had these plans that kind of went out the door with Boyd being born and the girls being younger. Ok, that I can buy but the fact he constantly explained how much he hated Kristin at her old diner job because of how the owner/manager kept making up excuses to promote her or pay her more. The fact that he cheered when she went to work for JTT character's restaurant yet he never thought at some point: "Hey, you know, we've had the money and Kristin is great at management. How about I see that old idea of mine could world with her in charge and she could finish up school faster and then leave Ryan in the dust because he would find himself incapable of keeping up with her." Of course, as we know the episodes are written to be what the story is, no continuity or previous established character habits may apply.

Not even getting into Eve and Mandy at this point in time, I'm surprised Eve hasn't killed her sisters and disappeared.

• Love 1

Liked that Kyle and Eve were Pheasant Hunting. Eve wasn't as cynical as normal. kyle actually wasn't as dumb as normal. He even knew how to dress them. I was surprised that Mandy would go out and want to hunt them to get feathers for her fashions. It was cool that Eve had her play dog and retrieve the kills. But I figured that Mandy would be more of a fish out of water there, and complain about everything.

Vanessa telling the family that for her College life to fit in she is single and has no kids. Well my wife would think that I had someone lined up of something to date at school.

Mike helping Mandy cooking was kinda funny. He would help when dinner was edible. Then when Kristin, Ryan and Boyd came, he didn't answer Ryan's "Hello" until they said they had food.

Mike wanting to open a Fish and Game Diner at the Outdoor Man Store is interesting. Ed isn't on board, unless it works. Vanessa wasn't on board until Kristin talked it up. She couldn't be on board until Ryan stepped up and got more routes and money coming in. I wonder if her boss, John Baker(Jonathan Taylor Thomas), will be back, if not it maybe why they are changing her work?

That would mean that Vanessa would have wanted to be a simple Science Teacher and if she was going as far as getting her PhD. in Geology she would have been aiming for college level in in energy or with museums. Do writers ever look up what people with doctorates really do? The closest piece of fiction I ever seen with getting professors or people write with their advance degrees is Curious George and that is mean to to be a farce. 

To be fair (and I can't believe I am defending this show) on of the most critically acclaimed shows on TV in the last 10 years was a show about a genius with advanced science degrees teaching school aged children. 

• Love 1

To be fair (and I can't believe I am defending this show) on of the most critically acclaimed shows on TV in the last 10 years was a show about a genius with advanced science degrees teaching school aged children. 

I'm not saying its impossible but its another example of rewriting history and the characters to fit the story. 

• Love 1

When Mike and Vanessa offer the cash-strapped Kristin and Ryan a very generous Christmas present to put toward their wedding, the couple must decide if they will accept -- but there's a catch that goes along with it. Meanwhile, Kyle has his reasons for asking Ed to teach him how to play poker.

• Love 1

No matter how much I try I just cannot take to this actress playing Kristin.  When the series started there was a different actress playing her who fit in with the family in looks and age, etc.  I've hated this new actress since season 2 and I just can't take to her.  Ryan just annoys the crap out of me ...it's like he purposely says dopey stuff to alienate Mike.

The poker playing duo..I loved.

• Love 3

No matter how much they try, Ryan and Kristin come off as the biggest idiots in the room. I get they are basically paying for their own wedding but wow! I thought the last two years with Ryan pretty much ruining Christmas was bad enough. However, the writers have been so busy making it so Kristin and Ryan are the way they are to fit their stupid storylines. They come off as horrible, I've seen both of them in other shows and movies, and they can you know.... act!

The real problem is when they switched actresses and brought in Ryan, the show became Mike v. Ryan. Every. Single. Episode.

But the original actress fit the family dynamic better. I get wanting to age Boyd up from baby to "can occasionally play the cute card", but the changes that went along with it were disastrous.

• Love 1

I was hoping Ryan and Kristin might have some pride after the parents keep changing their minds and refuse the check all together. Honestly, there is a time to let go of your pride and there is a time to have one. The whole thing with the check was a total turn off really. 

Also, Ryan's motivations are just very stupid. He said how much the last two years he doesn't believe in Christmas because he dad was always working and his mom just kind of fumbled. Yet, he doesn't mind eating candy canes, praying with the Duck Dynasty people, working for corporate even if he hates corporate. Then saying when he goes on strike or why he isn't earning a paycheck and health insurance for his family its because "of the greater good". Then Kristin just falls all over it going: "Yeah, he's right, I have no free thought on this." Boyd, you get, he's in first grade and its his parents, what is he going to do? Its just as TwistedandBored said. There is having pride and letting go of it. Why I consider Ryan one of the worst characters on TV. Look how he acts and everyone enables his behavior and even worse when someone calls him on his crap. They side with him later.

Well where have you hid Mike? He has defended Ryan(who Mike said was a Vogelsong, when Mike talked about him not getting through the pearly gates) for like the last 3 episodes? He wanted them to use the $20,000.00 Christmas Gift/Wedding Gift to pay for his College and other expenses from his European tour, while Kristin was having Boyd. Mike and Vanessa were raising him. This way they can make a clean start. Vanessa who usually backs up Ryan, was against it. But her and Mike also wanted the wedding in a Church, and not the woods. Ryan/Kristin and Vanessa all came together at end. The check was returned a couple times, but finally they came around.

Eve and Mandy talking about their Wedding gifts and how they were trying to get theirs even if they don't marry(Eve), or marry 3 times(Mandy). Eve definitely unboxed a lot of light strings!

Ed teaching Kyle(Bubbles) how to play poker was kinda cute. "Numbskull beats an empty chair!" Said Ed. Mike was doing the tree trimming instead of playing tonight. Kyles reason behind the game was nice, to help the underprivileged. He really beat Ed that last game, with that Alzate straight!

Liked the talk between Mike and Vanessa about her Duran Duran bulb, and his busted BTO Ho Ho ornament,lol. The kids asking about Duran Duran and Mike wanting Boyd to hang that one.

Also liked the girls singing around the tree as they hung the ornaments.

The problem is, this keeps showing that Ryan just ran away from everything. It also is a pain because he said he wants Kristin to finish up school and talks about education. Yet, he decided to run out, use the money to both Brazil and Europe and now owes 20K. Its not an uncommon thing with money given by a family member to use to pay off more outstanding debt and then just pay for a small wedding and that way you are starting off with less debt over your head. However, we are suppose to believe that Ryan has friends? His parents for all their money, can't leave Canada to visit their only grand child? Yeah, come on. I was happy that both Mike and Vanessa did their anger but at the same time in a more meaningful matter. Instead of: "Screw you, then march out of the room." I'm surprise Ryan is even breathing air thinking it might take away any possible clean air in it. He is such a moron.

Edited by readster
  • Love 1

Tim Allen reunites with Patricia Richardson, who played his wife on the acclaimed series "Home Improvement." Mike butts heads with his new but noisy neighbor, Helen Potts (Patricia Richardson), for waking up the neighbors with her power tools and fix-it projects. But when Vanessa and Helen become fast friends, Mike decides to interfere. Meanwhile, Eve learns that Ed isn't the type of Vietnam War hero she thought he was

• Love 1

They were really, really, reaaally heavy handed with the Home Improvement references. But it's all fun I guess. I didn't pickup right away why Chuck was wearing the silly hat and I should have!

No Ryan! And I was wondering why I didn't feel compelled to turn the channel. 

Not much else to say about the episode. No Kyle and very little Mandy and Kristin. They went for the Ed Alzate "awww" moment again. The renaming his park was funny.

Oh, and the jab at the show writers seemed particularly harsh. I hope they all have a good sense of humor about it.

• Love 3

Really enjoyed the episode but also sadly the they really were jabbing their own show. I mean, the writing is not as sharp as it should be even with the constant Home Improvement aspects. Even though I loved the scene changes, always loved those. Yeah, Tim and Patricia just have this chemistry that works and they play off each other well. I also loved Eve's story with Ed, that was very needed and sad to say. Many people did enlist during Nam because we were at war and yes, others didn't like people being drafted. Really enjoyed that but I felt like Kristin was just throw in there. She really isn't needed and yes, get it, no Ryan and Boyd equals better episodes. The last scene with Patricia, JTT and Tim was just gold. Even love the Wilson reference, I know Earl Hindman was smiling from his big fence in the sky on that one. 

• Love 4

Nice episode last night. I guess we can imply that Tim "The Toolman" Taylor died of a heart attack?

Pretty much and if you notice when they were talking about the tool store that was a knodd to Harry's Tool Shop from the show. I'm sure Benny is still eating donuts and playing off the system.

• Love 1

As a fan of Home Improvement, I LOVED all the references to that show! And I won't lie, I laughed at the "Hidie-Ho!" And a little misty-eyed.

As others have said, Tim and Patricia still have IT, and are such a joy to watch. And Jonathan Taylor Thomas's cameo at the end was the cherry on my sundae, though I was hoping to see some bloopers like Home Improvement used to do.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 4

This is also a constant show that when Ryan and Boyd aren't in the episodes, they are much, much, much better. Not to mention not making their neighbors a cliche "black neighbors". I really enjoyed him as the vet than the angry next door neighbor. Still felt Kristin's appearance was a real throw away just to prove a point. Least Mandy brought something to Vanessa problem, which brings up my next point. Why is Vanessa always so upset when people don't share things with her? If she was really that great of a person she thinks she is then people would share more with her. When their neighbors were separated and talking about a divorce. She got upset that she never mentioned it and she replied: "You never asked." Like that is something that is brought up? Vanessa really needs some friends if she is now a teacher, then how about she start bonding with the rest of the teaching staff?

• Love 1

I enjoyed and appreciated the Home Improvement references, but it seemed heavy-handed. Kristin was in the episode? Didn't miss Boyd or Ryan at all. We've seen Eve at the VFW before, but this was a good use of the situation. Mr. Zoey was a clerical worker, Viet Nam era, Air Force, so he found Ed's service story amusing, in a good way.

Vanessa's not a teacher yet. At least I think she's still in training.

Edited by zoey1996
  • Love 1

Not a bad episode. The home improvement stuff was fun. Maybe not enough Mandy though. Liked the Ed story, although I think it would have worked better if Eve had come to respect his service without realizing that he had become a hero after the fact. I mean in the military so many people work in support roles, especially during wartime (I think I remember from that Ken Burns WWII doc, that in that war only 1 in 5 US service men saw combat)  and if Eve wants to be a military officer it would be nice for her to realize how important they are.

• Love 2

I enjoyed this episode. No Obama "jokes." Maybe they are realizing they are approaching syndication number of episodes and are aware that the Obama references will be outdated. They were always offensive and not funny.

I loved seeing Patricia Richardson after all these years. She has a real Suzanne Pleshett thing going on with her voice, but she looks great.

Edited by Beezella
  • Love 2

I enjoyed this episode. No Obama "jokes." Maybe they are realizing they are approaching syndication number of episodes and are aware that the Obama references will be outdated. They were always offensive and not funny.

I loved seeing Patricia Richardson after all these years. She has a real Suzanne Pleshett thing going on with her voice, but she looks great.

I know, its gets old after so long. Its like David E. Kelly's Bush jokes, people were so sick of them on his shows ranging from The Practice, Boston Public and Boston Legal. His actors were even going: "Can we stop already?" "He's going to be out of office in a couple of months." Its like Ryan constantly wanting people to do this views, he would stop if everyone would stop enabling him or siding with him in the end. The last two seasons, its like they know people could care less about him and Boyd and they do write them because they have them. But the stronger episodes are ones that don't have those two or almost no Kristin. I think they should see the formula now. If they want to go into season 5 with renewals happening. Marry them off and have them and Boyd leave the show, like Kristin getting a new job and going away to finish up school or Ryan deciding its time to stop complaining, grow up and get a real job himself and even finish up his degree. 

• Love 1

When an Outdoor Man billboard is vandalized, Mike wants to hire his neighbor Chuck's security company to protect it. But Vanessa doesn't want to mix business with friendship since she's counting on a teaching recommendation from Chuck's wife, Carol. Meanwhile, Eve benefits from Mandy's philosophical decision to not take credit for doing household chores.

• Love 1

Oh no... not: "We're best friends!" again. I can at least see where Vanessa is coming with the teacher recommendation since she left her job to be an "inner city" teacher. Apparently Vanessa has her teaching certificate now and its not like they are hurting for money but... I still hate that Vanessa quit her job to pursue this "dream" of being a teacher when she could have done that a long, long, long time ago. Then again, the writers had no idea how to write her as a geologist working for an energy company. Of course they write it where Eve's school let her be bullied in front of the class and have her "kick out" the football coach and take over as coach. So... yeah, believability. Not going to happen.

Edited by readster
  • Love 1

I really enjoyed that episode, especially when Mandy got her win in the end. Wow! Kristin was studying and doing homework? Only took 3 years. However, I was so tired of Vanessa. Yikes, they really don't know how to write her character anymore. She went from a smart woman working in a career she enjoyed to: "I had to quit my job because my future son-in-law is a close minded idiot and now I want to be a teacher!" "Go me!" I was on Mike's side the entire episode and look, very little political joke but of course they had to throw in the "black jokes". Poor Ed. 

• Love 1

Again, it's pretty clear that the show is better without Ryan or its political debates.

I thought the discussion over taking credit for your good deeds was going to be awful, but I actually liked where it went with Mandy and Eve. (Despite that being very, very out of character for Mandy.) 

Agreed that the writers don't know what to do with Vanessa. The teacher plot is tenuous and I hope we never have to see her in a classroom. 

• Love 3

Again, it's pretty clear that the show is better without Ryan or its political debates.

I thought the discussion over taking credit for your good deeds was going to be awful, but I actually liked where it went with Mandy and Eve. (Despite that being very, very out of character for Mandy.) 

Agreed that the writers don't know what to do with Vanessa. The teacher plot is tenuous and I hope we never have to see her in a classroom. 

If Vanessa was teaching at the college Kristin went too, then I could take it. Its not that PhD teachers don't exist in high school but it was just an out of nowhere storyline just to make Ryan be right about things. The writers just don't know what other way to convey Vanessa now and she comes off as a person who is oblivious to everything. She thinks her neighbors are her best friends and Ryan acting like such a moron is: "He's our grandson's father." I love Nancy Travis but after having Patricia Richardson on. There was just better play off and chemistry between her and Tim Allen and now it seems it was lost between Mike and Vanessa when they decided to turn Vanessa into an idiot. It was like the decision to have Eve tormenting Boyd, it wasn't cute or funny it was down right mean. Now, shifting back to Eve and Mandy like his episode. It works great. I didn't find Mandy's new thoughts on doing things to be nice it was more that she's grown up and realizes, she has to pull her own weight. Something I would be happy with is if Mandy and Kyle end up engaged by the end of the season. Since we are going to have to deal with Ryan and Kristin's wedding so Ryan, Kristin and Boyd can be the "happy little family". Insert rolling your eyes here. 

• Love 1

As others have said Mike and Helen played off eachother well. I liked all the cues to "Home Improvement" with the tool jokes and her husband used to think he could use tools. If her tile cutter only was a Binford, it would have been great. Mike reminded her of her husband if he had let himself go. I liked also the scene changes with the saw and the breaking of things, classic HI! Then the matching back yard, and Chuck Larabee doing his best "Wilson" peeking over the fence. then Mike stopping him when he lamented on a story about wild animals. We wondered why he was weaing a hat all day. Funny Mike asking him if he had clothes on other then the hat. Vanessa and Helen played off each other well. But Mike's change from Helen being "annoying" to "my hardware store" buddy was a quick change. Then ofcourse Vanessa got jealous.

I was surprised that Randy came through the gate as Helen's son. To bad it wasn't Brad or Mark. So we aren't confused by the actor playing 2 people. But we may not see Helen again or Randy. And with Kristin maybe getting her own resturaunt we may not see her boss John Baker again either.

I liked the way that Chuck took Eve to the VFW to see other Vets.and how Ed was helping them. It was sad a bit when she didn't want to write about Ed because he saw no actual combat in the 'Nam war. But he did get a paper cut sealing an envelope. The park rename was cute.

• Love 1