Type keyword(s) to search

Last Man Standing - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Sometimes I wish they would stop taking so many swipes at Vanessa but there is a good question to ask what happens when parents get older. I think Kyle will be the best choice to take care of Mike. Kristin seems to be only stuck on taking care of Boyd and Ryan. Mandy is too distracted and Eve is way too mean spirited these days.

Seems the last couple of episodes they have been trying to cover Amanda up more and I've also noticed her face is fuller. I have to admit if she is, too bad they decided not to write it into the show because that would have been a goldmine for stories. Since the writers are so content of putting Ryan and Kristin back together. How would everyone react to Kris having another unplanned kid. How would Mike react? Would Boyd want to be a big brother? Will Kristin realize once again she'll never be able to finish school and will Ryan finally decide to get a better job himself? Funny, I remember when According to Jim when Courtney Smith was pregnant and the writers didn't want to write it in the show. Then they were renewed for another season and this was after Courtney had her babies and they decided to write it in after all. Funny how minds change that fast. 

Yes i noticed on the episode I watched last night on Hulu, "Project Mandy", Kristen did look bigger. Yes watching "Cosby' to Claire hid behind desks, a big stuffed bear, knitting, in bed, all kinds of stuff to hide her belly. But she didn't really have the chubbier face that a lot of them do. "Numb3rs, The Mentalist", all hid. I did like on NCIS:LA that Kensi taped a lot of episode parts when she found out she was pregnant and very few after she got closer to her due date. She also was in khaki Soldier clothes and Afghan gowns.

Kind of reminds me when Melissa McCarthy got pregnant in real life for the second time during the end of Gilmore Girls. They had already wrote a storyline for the full year of her having a second baby. When in real life she wasn't. Of course two years later she got pregnant in real life and at first the writers didn't want to do it since they had established that Jackson had gotten a vasectomy. However, since it was the final season they decided to write it in and have it that Jackson never went through with it and never told Sookie. I have no problems when an actress in real life planning on having a baby and they have to film around it. However, I hate it when there is this sudden plan to not incorporate it but then decide to do it anyhow. On According to Jim they the main reason was because since they were unexpectedly renewed for another season. They didn't have any storylines plan so they decided to go with Cortney having twins when in real life she had already had them before they even filmed the end of the season and shot around it. Gilmore Girls it was because the show was ending. On Fraiser they did it as a way to get Daphne away from overeating but of course people didn't like it because it was more than obvious she was pregnant and not overeating. 

Since the show is having its finale this week and since the show won't be back until September most likely Amanda will have the baby during the summer and be ready to refilm. I will however throw a fit if the writers decide to then write Kristin as pregnant when she won't be in real life because they can't think of anything else. Because that should have been the final few episodes as I mentioned above for stories. Of course baby 2 would probably be rapidly aged like Boyd because the writers didn't like having a toddler that couldn't do much.

With some guidance from Mike, Ryan convinces an overprotective Kristin to let Boyd participate in the mutton busting competition at the rodeo to help build Boyd’s confidence. Meanwhile, Eve’s turned off by her boyfriend’s insecurity after he says he doesn’t want her to wear her JROTC uniform to the prom. Having heard about their fight, Eve’s not-so-secret admirer Andrew swoops in.

"Parenting Bud" touched on Mikes dad being up there in years and he was robbed. Mike wanted him to have a gun, but he said no. They went with Chuck Larabee's Security Alarms System. Vanessa talks to the girls about them when they are old. Kinda funny what the girls say about taking care of mom and dad.

(edited)

Surprised that Ryan agrees with Mike on the Mutton Busting. But Boyd maybe clumsey but he does have on a bike helmet. Nice about the trophies, not one for p[aricipating, but one for actually winning. Ofcourse Kristin was against it. Nice that she came around when Boyd won. Glad she didn't get all gungho except cheering him on about his win.

Even looked real good in her dress for the prom. Kinda funny how Andrew was trying to talk her into going and avoiding Justin. But Justin trying to control what she wears was not good.

Kristin asking Boyd about his bike Injury and his reply was funny.

Edited by webruce

That wasn't a bad episode but sadly they are turning Vanessa into Jill 2.0 from HI. Now, she brings up: "Eve will become a soldier and then we might get that knock on the door someday." I was on Bud and Mike's side the entire episode about how you can't protect your child forever. Of course you have daughter one engaged, already have a child the man she's marrying. Child 2 dropped out of school and is running a fashion line out of your basement on her Facebook and Etsy website. Daughter 3 seems to be the most driven of the three now. They have finally tone Eve back a bit, keep the tom boy part of her but she wants to be a regular teen and wants to be a soldier. So, Vanessa's argument falls a bit flat.

I am happy they tone down the political jokes in both episodes, better balance. Took 2 years since season 2 but they were better presented. 

• Love 1

Tim had a good laugh when we found out Eve hurt herself not on the football field but on the Soccer field. It was nice she made the team as a kicker. Wasn't sure if Justin was in on it or not. Nice that he encouraged her after the game. Vanessa not wanting her to play because she could get hurt. All those big boys. Liked Mike and Bud cheering on Eve at the game. Also the back and forth with Chuck about the token girl and how his kid don't play much lol .
Also Mandy trying to be more important then all this Eve Eve Eve

Boyd gets sent home early from a birthday party for starting a game of "war," Ryan insists Mike stop exposing his son to action movies and video games. Meanwhile, Vanessa hopes budding fashion designer, Mandy, can help her look awesome when she meets with her still hot-looking college roommates.

Mike and Ryan disagreeing on Boyd seeing war shows and video games is like most parents I believe. Ofcourse Mike don't believe it is bad. Then he is allowed to take Boyd to Open House. Eve in JROTC has to have an influence on Boyd. THe funny part was coming back from the paint ball game and both Eve and Boyd are covered in paint.

Guns and "Pink camo, what is she hunting Flamingos?"says Mike. Kristin asking Mike to cool it was a nice jesture.

Vanessa rocked the outfit. Mandy picking on her and then noticing mom was still hot was cool.

It is a funny episode.

Just caught this series.  Usually don't watch the major networks so this was a surprise.  I had clicked it on because it was marked as a premiere so I wanted to just check it out.  It sure  hit home with me as I have a grandson whose Mom  is anti guns, organic eater, etc and we are not running along those ideas.

We did get some good laughs and will watch this week again.

We never  even knew the series Everyone Loves Raymond was on until the 5th year.  Slow learners!

• Love 2

Agreed. Mike was completely in the right since, Ed really had his own business and yes was the driving force making Outdoor Man successful. However, as Ed pointed out, everyone knows he's the boss, Mike has constantly been on Ed's side since day one. I actually did like Mandy getting Eve back and when Vanessa jumped in saying don't be hateful. Mandy: "But mom, come on, you always stand there when Eve does it." The look on her face was priceless like: "She has me there." Less Ryan and Boyd are always a good thing. 

Eve missing the field goal made her fel so bad. Family picked on her. And it was funny she called out Kristin on the female Kicker part. Her talk last wekk said how Eve was standing up for women everywhere, and now she should not be singled out as a female kicker. Vanessa also got in some football jokes like the girls had. She actually sounded like Mandy to me, lol. Eve also didn't like her lucky socks were washed. But at end Mike had on his lucky hat, lol Also not superstitious Ed knocked on wood. lol.

Mike and his Columbus Day sale was funny with him all over the place. Ed's girlfriend Wendi wanting Ed to be the face of the store was a little much. It was good at times. But he put her in her place. But Mike finally gave Ed credit, and in the Blog it was funny how Ed was caught by surprise when Mike gave him the credit. Now will gf disappear?

Kyle laughing when Wendi told Ed he was a stud, was funny. She said she takes care of Ed, but she didn't know his smile? She couldn't have been taking to good of care of him.

It was a good episode.

Edited by webruce

I hate Boyd!  I hate episodes revolving around Boyd, like this one.  Just a terrible child actor who overacts and is not particularly cute or likeable.  Do not see why a whole show had to be rearranged, including firing a funny actress, to age Boyd, who is uninteresting and dislikable.  Seems like half the episodes revolve around arguments about raising Boyd.  I just don't care.  Is anybody tuning in for the Boyd Show?

The sinkhole scare was ridiculous special effects wise and as a plot device.  I had to rewind to watch Boyd "react" before the danger of the sinkhole was even present.  This led to a ridiculous fear plot and Ryan spouting about fracking.  Is all this supposed to be funny?  It is not.

I hate Ryan.  He is just a total downer.  I hate the second Kristin.  Alexandra Krosney was more likeable, attractive and, most of all, funnier then Amanda Fuller.  I don't think Fuller even acts in a comedic way as she is never funny.  Just a total miscast.

Bring back the first season when the characters were likable and seemed to like each other, there was less political talk and better chemistry and funny banter especially between the daughters, who actually seemed to be realistic siblings having fun with each other rather than being mean and without this version of Ryan.  Also Nancy Travis' character had a purpose and was not inconsistent and portrayed as a borderline alcoholic for laughs.  They totally ruined the show after season 1 by changing it.  I blame Boyd as most of the problems I have revolve around him.

This episode in particular was just unfunny and awful.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 2

I don't really mind Boyd, but PLEASE stop with the political . . . ? Well it's not humor because there is nothing humorous about it at all, political harangues, jabs, whatever. Not funny, extremely annoying. Ryan's political views annoy me just as much. Tim Allen, just STOP it!

Chuck and Mike debate the merits of an inner city school merging with a high school in an upscale neighborhood; Boyd's Halloween costume -- a lump of coal -- reminds Vanessa of her job's potential impact on the environment.

The political stuff is painful. I am Canadian and even I know the jokes and arguments are tired and weak.  I hate the arguments about how to raise Boyd so much too. I mean if his parents hate how much influence his grandparents are having on him, here is an idea, stop relying on them so much to handle the parenting. 

I hate Ryan.  He is just a total downer.  I hate the second Kristin.  Alexandra Krosney was more likeable, attractive and, most of all, funnier then Amanda Fuller.  I don't think Fuller even acts in a comedic way as she is never funny.  Just a total miscast.

The actress who plays Kristin is terrible.  Plus like you said the original Kristin was way more attractive which at least made bad episodes bad then more bearable.  At this point I am thinking they should just cancel the show and someone at ABC should offer the actress who plays Mandy her own series. 

• Love 1

I really thought they had finally figured out the balance about less Boyd, less political crap between Mike and Ryan and then this episode aired. Wow! It was painful. Ryan is officially one of the worst characters on TV because he never changes he gets worse and then they have the rest of the characters just enable the character. He hates corporate but works for it, he goes on about how much his life sucked because of his parents but does stupider things that they never would have done. Not to mention WE NEVER HAVE MET THEM! Its with the entire token black neighbors next door, so happy we haven't seen them at all this season but Vanessa will probably go: "We are the best friends." NO! Just stop, what a bad episode.

• Love 1

I hate the second Kristin.  Alexandra Krosney was more likeable, attractive and, most of all, funnier then Amanda Fuller.  I don't think Fuller even acts in a comedic way as she is never funny.  Just a total miscast.

See, I don't think Amanda Fuller is the problem per se. When Krosney was on the show, Kristin was a totally different character, IIRC, a snarkier, stronger single mother... when they rebooted her with Amanda Fuller, they totally neutered the character, and shifted the focus from her to Ryan vs Mike. Now, Kristin is just a non-factor in her husband ongoing argument with her father, and the writers don't even bother writing anything more than platitudes for her.

If anything, before blaming Fuller for Kristin 2.0's blandness, i'd blame the creative geniuses who made this show into a political debate, and left half of the characters fall by the wayside in the process.

• Love 7

Readster is right - this episode was painful and made me realize that I just need to give up on this show.  I agree with those saying the Season 1 mix was good and had me laughing out loud.  Now I'm rolling my eyes at all of the political talk and I'm never laughing out loud.

So, the writers want to actually address what a Geologist does and still can't even Google what Vanessa would be doing in the job and Ryan once again has to go super ECO on everyone and Mike goes: "Moron!" Ryan: "I'm finally marrying your daughter." Vanessa: "He's right!" Mike: "Ok, forgive you again for the 500th time." Kristin: *Stares like a deer in the headlights* Boyd: "Could I look any more like poo?" Oh what happened? This season was off to a great start.

Edited by readster

I don't blame either actress on what happened to Kristin. I blame the writers and producers for turning her into a one note, defend the baby daddy character they made her into. I really hate the fact they mention every other episode that she is in school but only taking one class at time. Yet, we never see her with books, carrying a notebook, not even checking online or mentioning by her or Ryan that she needs to go to study group or Mike and Vanessa mentioning they are watching Body since Ryan is working and Kristin is in class. Kristin is either at work, defending Ryan or being a plot device. But we hear about Mandy dropping out of college every episode. Season 1 Kristin was miles above what she was turned into. Not to mention, she wants to be a doctor? Nurse or Nurse Practitioner would have been more realistic and she would be close to be finished by now.

• Love 2

I will agree that the show has problems but is to me far and above what else is out there. Wish they hadn't killed Enlisted.

Well Mike and Ryan debate over fracking and sinkholes in general was good. Also how to handle Boyd's fears. And it went from sinkholes to flaming faucets.He was afraid to leave the house. Now Vanessa got a little more credit today on her job. But she couldn't make Boyd listen. Mike had him listen to him(open the shelter door), but he couldn't get him to go home. Was cool(and long over due)when Kristin came in and no nonsence way carried Boyd out to his screaming. Ryan wouldn't agree to even stretch the truth to get Boyd to listen and feel better. Even Eve called him girly names.

Funny how Mandy thought the News was a repeat tv show.

Ed and Kyle are always funny at the store

That has to be completely the worse political forced episode ever. I was rooting for Mandy but after this with Mike, she needs to move out, get a place with Kyle and get married because this is just bad. Kyle is 10 times a better husband than Ryan ever will be. Ryan is seriously the worse character on TV. I'm sick of Tim Allen's political views but Ryan has no redeeming qualities ever and his beard looks bad. He looks better shaved like he did for two episodes in season 2.

• Love 2

I'm trying to figure out why I am still watching this show. I guess I like Tim Allen as an actor, but not as a writer or producer or whatever he is that has turned this show into political pot shots. I like Nancy Travis. Mandy is funny. I used to like the youngest kid, but they have turned her into a jerk. I like the guys at the store.

I know sitcoms don't have to be accurate, but Mandy's sewing machines are very low end, it would be hard to make expensive clothing without a serger to finish the seams. And taxes don't work the way the show portrayed them. She probably wouldn't make enough to even owe income tax after her business deductions. She'd get nabbed on payroll taxes but it wouldn't be 40%.

Also if she's selling on the internet, why are her sales locally delivered? For the dumb Kyle joke I guess.

She does have a flair for style, and the pop-up store was colorful and attractive.

• Love 1

Oh I agree on the payroll tax. Happened to my wife when the office she used to work for closed up. Man, the taxes hurt her but they were not 40%. You really have to tell me that a show like Last Man Standing, an ABC hit series wouldn't have tax people they could ask just to make it a bit more close to reality?

• Love 2

Oh I agree on the payroll tax. Happened to my wife when the office she used to work for closed up. Man, the taxes hurt her but they were not 40%. You really have to tell me that a show like Last Man Standing, an ABC hit series wouldn't have tax people they could ask just to make it a bit more close to reality?

This episode didn't really make a lot of sense. On the plus side it featured Mandy which I like because she is funny and hot. Plus no Boyd or Ryan and very limited Kristen. But the tax thing, what the hell. I mean if she was selling clothes that means she should have had revenue coming in. So what happened to that money that she didn't have anything left to pay taxes with? Plus they have established that Mandy isn't very smart so who the hell figured out how much in taxes she owed?

Boyd as big ole lump of coal, gave Vanessa lots of room to work. Ryan of course was against coal burning and Vanessa tells how clean burning coal can really be. Atleast they didn't go on about that to long. Mike was on Vanessa about geology. She was mad about all the paperwork and wants to quit. Mike supports her. He said he has to, she would not work or make money, lol Vanessa and Carol Larabee decide to both go into teaching, or Carol back to teaching. Interesting to see what happens.

Mike and Chuck Larabee got to spar, and then be on the same side about the school merger vote. They want to merger the upscale local school and a inner city one. But neither wanted it.

Mandy working at the poling place was a bit much. I don't think the 2 retirees, or whatever that was there too would have put up with her outbursts.

The end was nice with Eve's friend, Cammy and the band. So did that mean the arts were cancelled, or not?

Edited by webruce

Maybe Mike figured her tax amounts?

Kyle has trouble setting up the 6 man tent. I know we have a 4 man mountain tent, and they must have been small men. Ed was funny discribing the tent to possible customers. "Get in there with 5 other sweaty men."

Will there be more of Bud and the married woman?

I like that Mike did not want his girls to work at Grandpa Buds shop.
Mandy not thinking she has to pay taxes was funny. But you think she would know??
Mandy thinking she knew how to sell better then Mike was funny, too. Her trying to use Buds shop to sell clothes didn't do well. But with the one lady that wanted a certain size, Mandy should have directed her to her website to order. Her website just took awhile to catch on. Kyle was cool with his sign ,lol Thought his hiding the packages in bushes was funny too.

Edited by webruce

I found this completely a pain but for the first time in a long time, I completely understood Ryan's POV. Plus, he admitted he wasn't around for Boyd and just assumed due to her parents and their family, Boyd would have been given his vaccinations and be done with it. However, what I will not accept not to mention I see no possible way that Kristin didn't get Boyd his vaccinations since day 1. It has been applied since season 1 and even with the rewriting on Kristin/Ryan/Boyd that Vanessa and Mike helped her through almost everything the first couple of years before Ryan came back into the picture. Then you add into the fact they are in the Montana/Colorado area where public schools need medical records that children are up to date or about to get vaccinations due to the areas. You can't just say: "yeah, he is up to date on his shots and no I have no paperwork to prove this." It was also a bad timing with this episode with ebola being talked about of course the way the episodes were filmed and then release with the Halloween episode and Voting Day episode airing a week before they happen and then an episode that doesn't have anything to do with either airing ON Halloween. Or how known celebrities are going back on their causes that vaccines cause autism or other problems with children.

Plus, considering Kristin doing her crying about how she was 17 and was in charge of a baby also made no sense, it was shown time and time again she might not be the brightest bulb but did the obvious things someone who has a baby does. Like take them to doctors, play with them, help them with spelling. I mean come on! Also, with Ryan's history made no sense, so here is how I have to understand his background:

1. Ryan was born and raised in Canada but at some point his father had a business change that caused them to move into the states.

2. Ryan and Kristin meet mid way through high school, do something stupid and Boyd is produced.

3. Ryan freaks out, the US economy tanks and he and his parents who have apparently no other family outside two great uncles go back to Canada and just forget they have a grandchild or ream their son for taking their extra cash and going to Brazil for 2 years instead of being a parent and they offer no support for Kristin of any kind.

4. Ryan apparently has a vision in South America, gets back to the states starts working as a truck driver and decides now to be a father.

5. Everyone buy Mike and Eve swoon over Ryan being back in the picture and let him get away with whatever half crazed ideas and apparently brain damaged cells he has from being a hippy (and the beard).

6. Kristin magically forgives him, Vanessa, Mandy and Eve then comes around because you know, he is the father of Boyd despite all the crap he pulled.

7. Ryan and Kristin get engaged and we are at currently episodes.

Ok, yeah that fits in with Ryan ever getting his shots growing up due to lack of contact with extended family because there wasn't any and he was an only child. Because apparently he was home schooled in Canada and didn't come into contact with any other children until he went into high school in the states. Because a transfer coming in from another country wouldn't have raised red flags even 12 years ago!. Sure and yes Tim Allen, we get it! You hate the democratic party.

• Love 2

Yeah, that's what I had in mind, a few weeks back, when I mentioned that Amanda Fuller wasn't really to blame for Kristin's devolution as a character : at this point, with the writers constantly derailing her character, and retconning it to fit their agenda-of-the-week, she couldn't even save her part if she was friggin Meryl Streep...

Also, the way the show lumped the anti-vaxxer movement with the left before making a 180° and ending the episode with Boyd not vaccinated made me shake my head sadly.

Edited by Kaoteek

Kristin character is just a mess period now. Vanessa I feel they keep spinning her to: "What does a Geologist do?" to "Huh?" "We we have neighbors?" "I thought we were best friends." The only consistent characters left on the show are: Mike, Eve, Kyle, Mandy and Ed. I really wish, that Kyle was officially promoted to the general manager for Outdoor Man. I mean, Ed is the boss and owner, Mike is the Business Director. Seems like Kyle is running the entire store at times and yet he is only make $10 an hour? I mean he was living in the store. Do Mike and Ed really think that is right? Ryan gets away with more crap like that and yet still has a nice apartment that he pays for on his own no problem. I really wish it would be revealed that Kyle is saving for a ring for Mandy and they decide to get a townhouse where Mandy can run her online business and Kyle is now the store's general manager and Mandy still chips in 50/50 for expenses. 

• Love 1

I'm really disappointed that they didn't show Kristin have a change of heart about the vaccinations and have Boyd vaccinated. The fact that he ended up not having the shots bothered me. It's too important to have left it open like that. On a different topic, I did find it funny that Mike was changing Colorado to red. That's totally in character.

• Love 2

Yeah, it was a very unresolved episode which was one of the first times some side didn't win. Happy that finally for the first time, Ryan came across as someone who actually learned something. However, this episode was so written to fit the story and at this point, seriously, the audience could care less about Kristin/Boyd/Ryan but of course. If they did get rid of them, the show would feel the need to replace them for some reason. I just am really tired of Kyle being the martyr all the time, give this guy a win besides Mandy. Really, seriously. Give him something.

• Love 2

Also, the way the show lumped the anti-vaxxer movement with the left before making a 180° and ending the episode with Boyd not vaccinated made me shake my head sadly.

That seemed to not make a lot of sense. I mean from what I can tell anti-vaccine people seem to go across all political affiliations. I mean on the Simpsons Ned Flanders didn't believe in them.  Plus wasn't Kristen at one point studying to be a doctor, or at least wanting to be a doctor? How can you be a doctor and not believe in the science behind vaccination? Generally I just hate the idea that not getting your kids vaccinated was given any kind of platform on TV without being completely shot down. Then again this was the network that hired Jenny McCarthy.  

Plus wasn't Kristen at one point studying to be a doctor, or at least wanting to be a doctor? How can you be a doctor and not believe in the science behind vaccination? Generally I just hate the idea that not getting your kids vaccinated was given any kind of platform on TV without being completely shot down. Then again this was the network that hired Jenny McCarthy.

That is what really gets me. I've brought this up constantly and so has the show because Kristin studying IN THE MEDICAL PRACTICE. So, how can all of a sudden she is: "I heard bad things, I was a 17 year old mom... wahhh!!!" Then how are you going to be a doctor, nurse, CNA because guess what. You have to give shots for things like that. Makes me mad on the old TV series, The Practice when it was revealed that the mother of a lawyer who was almost killed in a bombing refuse to allow her daughter to have a blood transfusion because they were Jehova Witnesses and didn't allow that. Yet, she was a practicing nurse for over 25 years also didn't know if her daughter had been practicing since she left for college. It made no sense! It is one thing when people work in an environment when they have problems and keep it to themselves but when you get episodes like this you just scratch your head and go: "These type of people don't exist." 

That is what really gets me. I've brought this up constantly and so has the show because Kristin studying IN THE MEDICAL PRACTICE. So, how can all of a sudden she is: "I heard bad things, I was a 17 year old mom... wahhh!!!" Then how are you going to be a doctor, nurse, CNA because guess what. You have to give shots for things like that. 

I really don't get it. I mean if you don't believe in the science behind vaccinations that is fine. But if you are going to believe in that, what about the rest of the science that is the foundation for modern medicine? If a doctor doesn't believe in that, then that would be a problem.

• Love 2

After Kyle is in a minor motorcycle accident, Mandy is worried for his safety. But Ed is more concerned about the company’s health insurance rates rising. Meanwhile, Ed makes a surprise announcement, and Eve finally gets to play with her high school football team.

• Love 1

Yeah, I think the show really dropped the ball by treating the vaccination debate as just a typical "You believe in one thing, I believe in another thing, but who's to say that either of us is wrong?" debate. It isn't. Kristen is just wrong. And ugh, to have Ryan reconsider his stance for NO REASON? ("There are no side effects for a kid his age" "Yeah, what you said about the side effects worried me.") UGH.

• Love 2

Its the classic: "Write to serve your story." Instead of: "Write for the character." Everything was all over the place and it comes off as badly written, acted and in the full context of the show goes against any pre established continuity or character development. I really wish LMS would either to decide to: "Keep the stories moving based on past episodes." or "Just make it a complete sounding board for Tim Allen's politics and see how fast the show gets canceled." So sad since the season really started off on a good note and season 3 was moving towards a better direction with all of the characters. Then this happens and the previous 2 episodes were just as bad. I mean Vanessa thinking of quitting her job due to Ryan making Boyd dress up like a piece of coal and election day the day after Halloween? Really?

Edited by readster
  • Love 1