Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E34: Backstage Pass

druzy
  • Start Topic

On 1/9/2019 at 6:08 PM, Bridget said:

That said, based on my limited knowledge of post-combat PTSS and the struggle veterans face when coming home, I am dying to know what Bristol was thinking by having a second baby with him. Following the timeline of their relationship, as short as it was, I find it hard to believe that Bristol wasn’t privy to Dakota’s struggles and outbursts. Does anyone know her stance on birth control?

She doesn't know how it works? She thinks publicly proclaiming she's abstinent makes babies not happen (even though she's seen this "method" fail first hand twice)? She doesn't know where babies actually come from? 

I've never heard her say anything anti-condoms or anti-BC pill (unlike the Duggar parents, for example), so I'm just going to assume the girl has no clue and hasn't put together yet how to prevent pregnancy.  It's 2019 and Bristol has lived on her own (or at least not in her parents' house) for years.  She had one unexpected pregnancy as a teen before she "accidentally" had Sailor. She has no excuses. She's either an idiot or she was trap-babying (with undesirable guys/situations and failing at the "trap"). Maybe Dr. Drew could explain contraception to Bristol (and Maci, since she has miracle babies)?  Tyler might want to sit in, too, if he doesn't want even more ties keeping him to Cate after RainbowBaby is born. Maybe they should all just go to itsyoursexlife-dot-org like MTV invites everyone to do at the end of the credits every day to brush up on where babies come from and how to prevent them. Hell, maybe Farrah can teach them a class about it since she seems to be the only one who has figured it out.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11

I tried to watch the video posted by @ginger90 and got an error that said it was blocked from viewing on this website by ABC and to watch on Youtube. When I clicked on that link, it took me to a TED Talk about weight loss. Is my brain trying to protect me from falling into the Teen Mom hole again? Or is the universe making a comment about my ass?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

She doesn't know how it works? She thinks publicly proclaiming she's abstinent makes babies not happen (even though she's seen this "method" fail first hand twice)? She doesn't know where babies actually come from? 

I've never heard her say anything anti-condoms or anti-BC pill (unlike the Duggar parents, for example), so I'm just going to assume the girl has no clue and hasn't put together yet how to prevent pregnancy.  It's 2019 and Bristol has lived on her own (or at least not in her parents' house) for years.  She had one unexpected pregnancy as a teen before she "accidentally" had Sailor. She has no excuses. She's either an idiot or she was trap-babying (with undesirable guys/situations and failing at the "trap"). Maybe Dr. Drew could explain contraception to Bristol (and Maci, since she has miracle babies)?  Tyler might want to sit in, too, if he doesn't want even more ties keeping him to Cate after RainbowBaby is born. Maybe they should all just go to itsyoursexlife-dot-org like MTV invites everyone to do at the end of the credits every day to brush up on where babies come from and how to prevent them. Hell, maybe Farrah can teach them a class about it since she seems to be the only one who has figured it out.

Preach!

Maybe the schools aren’t well in Wasilla?

I thought it was odd that she didn’t say anything like “despite being on the pill/having an IUD, I still got pregnant on the night Dakota and I were engaged” during her premiere episode. 

I bet that she might still think the pull out method works too. Wouldn’t shock me at all!

I admit that a tiny part of me thought she might be Duggar-ish with their whole “number of babies I have is up to God” thing, but I can easily tell that she’d lose her damn mind if she had more kids. Regardless of her personal wealth, she couldn’t have as many plastic surgery procedures or Louis Vuitton bags as she wants if she had more children. 

I checked out her cosmetic dentist’s website because I have no idea how expensive veneers are and I am also just plain nosy. $800-$1200 per tooth! Holy shit. That’s a minimum of $25k. Same price as a really nice car or about half of someone’s student loan debt! I doubt her procedure was free, but even with a possible discount for the publicity, I don’t even want to know how much money she paid. (I still wear my post-braces retainers because I understand how important one’s smile is to their self confidence.)

If you’re a 20-something single mom, who was also a teen mom, and you’re dating someone you’re physically attracted to, why the hell wouldn’t you take precautions to prevent another baby? BP managed to plan out her plastic surgery and other cosmetic procedures she had, but couldn’t be bothered to see a doctor to have an IUD (or anything else) inserted/implanted? I just don’t get it.

Initially, I thought she might have wanted several kids since she’s one of five, but I’ve changed my mind after watching the show. None of her kids were planned. 

I’m summarizing something I thought I saw on the show, but does anyone else remember her saying something about “she was so used to being a single mom when it was only her and Tripp.” I also thought I heard her say: “Marriage is/was hard because I don’t want/need a husband or partner to raise kid(s) with me.” 

I personally think she’d be happiest living in Alaska with Tripp. Now that Levi knows how to deal with her special brand of crazy, if it were only BP and Tripp in Alaska, they could come to a custody agreement for Tripp. BP could use her alone time to get a real job, sit on park benches with her only friend or go fishing. I think when she went fishing, it was the only time we ever saw her genuinely happy other than “Behind the Scenes” of the reunion.

• Love 7

Someone tweeted Amber about having had a child at 16, also going to prison, then upon release, going to school. Then she made a remark about Amber making 6 figures and wanting to quit the show.

Amber’s responses:

03D76241-5F03-4FEE-A81E-86181AE72588.jpeg

A6017271-B875-4CAB-ABB7-0765C8E0605A.jpeg

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Someone tweeted Amber about having had a child at 16, also going to prison, then upon release, going to school. Then she made a remark about Amber making 6 figures and wanting to quit the show.

Amber’s responses:

03D76241-5F03-4FEE-A81E-86181AE72588.jpeg

A6017271-B875-4CAB-ABB7-0765C8E0605A.jpeg

I just don't understand what is happening here.  What is wrong with Amber?

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

I just don't understand what is happening here.  What is wrong with Amber?

she's just a reality star trying to send love...

Edited by teapot
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10