Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: If Heather Finds Out ...

• Start Topic

Not intending to defend Whitney here, but I’m wondering if some of the vagueness of the PCOS diagnosis is that there really isn’t a definitive way to diagnose PCOS. There are symptoms and blood tests that can point in that direction but it’s not like you can do an ultrasound or take blood and say ‘yep - PCOS’ or ‘No - not PCOS’.

One test is an ultrasound of the ovaries. It sucks - you have to do the test with a full bladder so - pardon the TMI - you drink a ton of water four hours before the test and then you can't pee. This enables them to visualize the ovaries and see if said cysts exist.

...and one buys this double-sided tape at ....?

A drugstore or office supply store, with the regular scotch tape. If you want larger pieces - like for furniture, you can also take packaging tape and make a loop with the sticky part facing out. Our vet really likes this solution because not only is it sticky the loops move when the cat tries to scratch, so it's not at all satisfying for her. Amazon also has sheets of it for exactly this purpose. Our cat has scratched the hell out of every nice piece of furniture we have. This has helped some. Nothing keeps her off the counters though. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Not intending to defend Whitney here, but I’m wondering if some of the vagueness of the PCOS diagnosis is that there really isn’t a definitive way to diagnose PCOS. There are symptoms and blood tests that can point in that direction but it’s not like you can do an ultrasound or take blood and say ‘yep - PCOS’ or ‘No - not PCOS’. 

The problem with Whitney, of course, is that her weight gain coincided with lots of other things going on in her life that could be the cause rather than PCOS. She went to college. No more Babs controlling her food. Her indulgent behavior kicked in (normal for kids to gain some - Whitney as usually went out of control). She stopped dancing like she did in high school. We really have no idea the extent of her involvement in dance during high school and college even except to know she was NEVER going to be professional or even advanced. But I suspect her physical activity declined in college. Again, this can be normal. Even serious athletes often are less physical during college for a myriad of reasons. I also suspect that once the weight gain began, she decided it wasn’t her fault so it continued. She may not have had PCOS to blame it on initially but I’m sure she found something. Again - this is her nature.  She may also have had irregular periods. We know it’s not that she’s never had periods because she can’t keep that lie straight. So she clearly has more regular cycles than she wants to admit or she wouldn’t have to lie about it. 

So when it came time to see a gyno and she said ‘Gee I’ve gained so much weight without doing anything bad and my periods are all hosed up... etc” Maybe you have PCOS - BAM - excuse. 

Maybe she does. Maybe she doesn’t. Frankly it doesn’t matter. Absolutely none of her issues are because of PCOS. 

There's not much vagueness when it comes to this diagnosis if you get an ultrasound at the right time. I was diagnosed via ultrasound, probably about 5-6 in total. The numerous cysts on my ovaries were only discovered with an ultrasound. They were even able to tell me how large the cysts were and pointed them out to me. 

That said, I have never allowed the condition to derail my fitness endeavors. As far as Whitney goes, I dunno--given how easy it actually is to see ovarian cysts, I don't see how she can't have a definitive diagnosis. If she has "self-diagnosed", there could be some doubts; she definitely does use it as a fallback excuse. Her timelines and stories often conflict. 

• Love 5

I think Heather is still "obsessed" with Buddy because she's angry. She doesn't like HIM, per se, she just never got closure on the relationship. I held on to anger for YEARS when a similar thing happened to me (boyf cheated and lied and then dumped ME), luckily there weren't 2 kids involved, and I was only 20, so plenty of time to (grocery) shop around.

Anyone else notice she *poof* decided to put the adoption thing "on the backburner" and focus on BGDC...? Plot arcs, anyone?

And yeah, the focus on the healthy healthy dinner?...please.

• Love 8

Well now we know that if you subscribe to her bs waddling videos for 20.00 a month you too can be the proud owner of the recipe featured on tonights episode -

bag salad, newmans own salad dressing, undercooked hard boiled eggs, boiled or baked chicken, plain yogurt with store brought berries.

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Well now we know that if you subscribe to her bs waddling videos for 20.00 a month you too can be the proud owner of the recipe featured on tonights episode -

bag salad, newmans own salad dressing, undercooked hard boiled eggs, boiled or baked chicken, plain yogurt with store brought berries.

I must have missed this...what is this subscription thing?

15 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

She and this guy Ryan were soliciting people to join this monthly "werk out" clerb on line.. for 20.00 a month you get a daily video of 24 minutes of whitney bouncing around in sports bra's and yoga pants while Ryan does the workout - minus the break time ( if it was whitneys choice it would be a 3 minute break every 3 minutes of work out) plus 1 recipe a  week 

• Love 2

Cats like to be up high.  You may need to find another space that's acceptable for both you and your cat. 

Plus,  sometimes cats realize that being up on the counter on your space gets them attention.  Give your cat alot of attention in an acceptable space.

Cats are cats. The stereotypes are true. Figure out what your cat wants.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

One test is an ultrasound of the ovaries. It sucks - you have to do the test with a full bladder so - pardon the TMI - you drink a ton of water four hours before the test and then you can't pee. This enables them to visualize the ovaries and see if said cysts exist.

A drugstore or office supply store, with the regular scotch tape. If you want larger pieces - like for furniture, you can also take packaging tape and make a loop with the sticky part facing out. Our vet really likes this solution because not only is it sticky the loops move when the cat tries to scratch, so it's not at all satisfying for her. Amazon also has sheets of it for exactly this purpose. Our cat has scratched the hell out of every nice piece of furniture we have. This has helped some. Nothing keeps her off the counters though. 

Can't you put the double sided tape on the counters? I imagine it'd only be a day or so before you could take it back off.

Pet stores carry multi-sized swaths of double-sided tape for this specific purpose. It works like a dream. It will take paint off doors, though (had a cat who liked to scratch a door).

Re: Whitney's PCOS, it wouldn't surprise me if she is fudging her diagnosis, but it also wouldn't surprise me if she really does have it. The thinning hair and chin hairs are symptoms as well. Although those could be hormonal related to her obesity, as well. PCOS or no, at least 200 pounds of her overweight are related to her poor eating habits, I think we could all agree.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 1
On 1/9/2019 at 12:04 AM, Sasha888 said:

I agree with you all that the scene of Twit finding that wedding album, and then the scene of her & Hunter "confronting" Babs was SOOOOOO fake...just a really, really poorly acted phony scene. However, I have to admit that if I found something like that out about my parents, I'd be very hurt that they never told me. I mean, maybe it would be none of my business, but if I found that out about my mom, I'd feel lied to. I would NOT, however, call my mother a lying bitch from hell (and if I did, she'd have slapped my ass into next week).

And that was the most interesting part of the show! Everything else was even more boring!

Me too.  Especially since Glen and Babs (esp Glen) likes to preach the traditional lifestyle to Whitney.  IMO they absolutely should have incorporated this info into Whitney and Hunter's lives as they were growing up and teaching them about life.  Something like, "Mommy was married to another man before daddy, but that marriage didn't work out for 'x,y,z' reason, and we hope you all make better choices than we did."  Otherwise it makes the parents look hypocritical.  

Boring show, yes!  Rather than go on a Buddy coke and crack tour of Greensboro (which, why is he still so fat? I get it; he was probably drinking and drugging into the wee hours of the morning, and would wake up and consume 6,000 calories before reporting to work at the bar to do it all over again, but there's still something odd about a fat crackhead), I would have loved an opportunity to explore Tal's sobriety a little.  They mentioned once before that he was sober, and I completely forgot, because he doesn't shove it into everyone's face every two seconds, and I think learning about what his life was/is like apart from Whitney was a missed opportunity.

They are running out of material.  Heather is pathetic.  She may even be sicker than Buddy at this point.  I feel bad for her. And I concur that who the fuck picks up a stranger at a grocery store?  I mean, I could see it theoretically happening, I guess, but I have ran in circles of people who were much younger and more striking than Heather when my group was still single and I have never heard a story of a grocery store pickup (yes, I may be sore and wondering as to why no one ever hit on me at the grocery store when I was single.  Does it count if a random guy asks you out to dinner in the parking lot of 7-11? Lol). Heather just needs to move on though.  Why can't she find one eligible bachelor on the dating apps?  I mean, her standard is Buddy.  Isn't that synonymous with "breathing" (and only barely at that)?

I don't find Whitney as annoying as some.  I think my annoyance reached a fever pitch in the season that the alcoholic comedienne took Whitney to task and everyone took up for Whitney, with Buddy telling her to "have another drink," and then again with the Trophy Wives dance class.  Oh, and needing to be wheeled around the St Patrick's Day parade, but she's fabulous y'all!  Now I just watch to laugh.  It's like I am so past hate-watching that I may have come full circle and I'm regular-watching with a sense of high irony.  I also see the weight loss, and I think she is trying, which goes a long way for me.  My biggest critique is what someone wrote last week:  if she is so fat and fabulous, why don't they show her eating and enjoying fattening food more often?  Why doesn't she go to a restaurant and just order what we all know she orders and enjoy it?  I used to think the actress Chrissy Metz (who, at this point is bigger than Whitney, I think) was an uptight bitch cause she kind of plays one on TV, but she did a rap battle and part of what she said/rapped was something like, "Cheetos.  I love them.  Just had some.  Yum."  And I was like, damn, I love this bitch.  NOT that I think it's cool to have such a high BMI, or that there aren't severe health implications.  I just don't like the hiding and the shame. It's like Lady Gaga has this song about smoking cigarettes, and I think it's cool, not because I think smoking is cool at all, but because people do smoke cigarettes and they should just cop to it and not hide it and maybe by coming out of the dark, shame-filled places can the healing begin.  Ok, I am going to close here, because I think I just painted myself into a corner of saying a 343 lb woman should eat more, even though that's not what I think she should actually do, so I'm just going to put the keyboard down lol.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She and this guy Ryan were soliciting people to join this monthly "werk out" clerb on line.. for 20.00 a month you get a daily video of 24 minutes of whitney bouncing around in sports bra's and yoga pants while Ryan does the workout - minus the break time ( if it was whitneys choice it would be a 3 minute break every 3 minutes of work out) plus 1 recipe a  week 

Well this at least explains what many of us were wondering about, which was why on earth Whitney was eating a healthy meal.  But how incredibly pathetic that for a club that gives you a daily video, you only get a monthly recipe.  And how incredibly telling as well, because it's much less of a sacrifice for Whit to bounce around for her little 24 minutes daily of someone else exercising, than to eat healthily on a daily basis.  I guess she missed the memo that you can't out-exercise a bad diet.  And I hope that calling that salad a 'recipe' was their way of easing people in to the concept of preparing healthy meals.

And if in fact Whitney really is eating healthy and exercising, and not making much of it on her show, then she's an even bigger hypocrite than she was before.  As we've said before, she has a nation-wide platform, and lots of admirers, and could be a role model for good choices in eating and exercise, for all kinds of people, not just PCOS or overweight.  I think she is downplaying it so that if she falls off the wagon, then she won't have that far to fall.  She already did it with working out at the gym, explaining why she had stopped the last time...so that if she starts feeling those same bad feelings this time, she can stop again and (in her own mind) have it be not only fine, but admirable.  But if she is genuinely trying to eat healthy and exercise, then there has to be a reason...and if the reason has anything to do with improving her overall health or losing weight, then she owes it to her HAES/NoBS followers to let them know that everything she has been saying is total crap.

• Love 5

store brought berries.

Well yeah. I mean - most people aren't out there growing their own - particularly in the off season.

Can't you put the double sided tape on the counters? I imagine it'd only be a day or so before you could take it back off.

Honestly I haven't tried. It would bug the crap out of me. But  I should. 

• Love 3
On 1/10/2019 at 5:12 AM, MrsWitter said:

I didn’t realize that her diagnosis was so... unofficial. It does seem like she has a lot of the symptoms of PCOS (from the little I know of it)... and was that clinic visit the one where they showed her the cysts? Does having cysts lend credence to her shady diagnosis? My main knowledge of Twit outside of the show is this lovely board of snark. Do many people here think she really might not have PCOS (genuine question since I’m clearly in the dark)?

I'm speaking as someone who was diagnosed with an endocrine imbalance as a teenager. I didn't just have a doctor or PA popping into my exam room and telling me what was wrong. I had testing. A lot of testing. More blood tests than I could count, ultrasounds... tons of testing. And then I was put on treatment - corticosteroids that got my hormones into proper alignment and kept my symptoms from getting worse but wreaked my teeth. It wasn't something I just went on and ignored.

So much of this was manufactured, contrived bullshit. Whitney being scandalized that her mother was married before? *yawn* More Buddy drama. *rolls eyes* Whiney being filmed naked in the shower? *glares at the television as if it offended my grandmother*. I just can't...

• Love 7

When she was really flogging the program before it started she mentioned on Instagram that it would be fantastic to get 10K subscribers. Fantastic is the word for it, a real fantasy.  Did anyone notice that when she asked how many of the Twitnits had done their workout that day only 42 responded in a way that indicated that they had paid their $20 for the month?

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

When she was really flogging the program before it started she mentioned on Instagram that it would be fantastic to get 10K subscribers. Fantastic is the word for it, a real fantasy.  Did anyone notice that when she asked how many of the Twitnits had done their workout that day only 42 responded in a way that indicated that they had paid their $20 for the month?

What the heck?! 10,000 subscribers? That would be $200,000 a month (I know some would be split and cost of operations, etc)! But she really thinks that’s what she should be earning? I guess she’s realizing a child might cost more than $80,000 to raise. Or has Starbucks raised the price on their frozen drinks or something? Dream big, Twit. 🤦‍♀️

• Love 5
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

And I concur that who the fuck picks up a stranger at a grocery store?  I mean, I could see it theoretically happening, I guess, but I have ran in circles of people who were much younger and more striking than Heather when my group was still single and I have never heard a story of a grocery store pickup (yes, I may be sore and wondering as to why no one ever hit on me at the grocery store when I was single.  Does it count if a random guy asks you out to dinner in the parking lot of 7-11? Lol).

Grocery stores as a place to meet someone was a thing --- in the 90s!! 

• Love 4

I would have loved an opportunity to explore Tal's sobriety a little.  They mentioned once before that he was sober, and I completely forgot, because he doesn't shove it into everyone's face every two seconds, and I think learning about what his life was/is like apart from Whitney was a missed opportunity.

Sadly addiction is INCREDIBLY common in the gay community and he probably does not find his own story that interesting if not incredibly depressing. As has been mentioned before Buddy seems to glamorize his addiction a little bit, addiction in the gay community is much more normalized.

Edited by John M
  • Love 4

They are running out of material.  Heather is pathetic.  She may even be sicker than Buddy at this point.  I feel bad for her. And I concur that who the fuck picks up a stranger at a grocery store?  I mean, I could see it theoretically happening, I guess, but I have ran in circles of people who were much younger and more striking than Heather when my group was still single and I have never heard a story of a grocery store pickup (yes, I may be sore and wondering as to why no one ever hit on me at the grocery store when I was single.  Does it count if a random guy asks you out to dinner in the parking lot of 7-11? Lol). Heather just needs to move on though.  Why can't she find one eligible bachelor on the dating apps?  I mean, her standard is Buddy.  Isn't that synonymous with "breathing" (and only barely at that)?

Making Heather do that was stupid and, in my opinion, a form of bullying--she clearly did not want to participate. 

I have no idea why she's so hung up on Buddy. He's a mumble-mouthed zombie. When he breathes, he sounds like Darth Vader got pneumonia. 

• Love 12

Cats like to be up high.  You may need to find another space that's acceptable for both you and your cat. 

Plus,  sometimes cats realize that being up on the counter on your space gets them attention.  Give your cat alot of attention in an acceptable space.

Cats are cats. The stereotypes are true. Figure out what your cat wants

• Love 2
On 1/9/2019 at 12:04 AM, Sasha888 said:

I agree with you all that the scene of Twit finding that wedding album, and then the scene of her & Hunter "confronting" Babs was SOOOOOO fake...just a really, really poorly acted phony scene. However, I have to admit that if I found something like that out about my parents, I'd be very hurt that they never told me. I mean, maybe it would be none of my business, but if I found that out about my mom, I'd feel lied to. I would NOT, however, call my mother a lying bitch from hell (and if I did, she'd have slapped my ass into next week).

So I get that this could be a big deal to someone, but not to Twit & Hunter. They already knew it, give me a freaking break. Hunter calls himself an actor? Please, that acting was so bad. They clearly knew about this long ago, this is just manufactured bullshit because there's nothing to film for this show.

t 1:14 PM, Madding crowd said:

I would be upset if my parents hid previous marriages from me. I think you have a right to know the important parts of your family history. If your mother dies and her ex just shows up at the funeral it can be pretty upsetting (happened to a cousin of mine).

I don’t understand why Heather is still so obsessed with Buddy. He is not attractive and has no personality. 

Of course they already knew it, but something like that happened to me.  I was already in my early 20's when my mother told me she was married years before she met my father when she was in the WAC (Women's Army Corps) during WWII.  It turns out the guy, who was an officer and very dashing, was already married and had a family when he married my mom, which she did not know.  They were married on the army base by the chaplain, who found out he was already married shortly after the wedding and quickly annulled the marriage.  Needless to say, my mom was devastated and didn't want to talk about it ever again.  So I never blamed her for not telling me until then, but she did explain that she wanted me to be old enough to understand the situation before she told me.  She didn't withhold the information for any other reason and my father did know about it.  I always wondered why my mother didn't get married until she was 29, which back in the 50's was very old to marry.  Well, this was the reason.  She waited a good long time before she could trust anyone again.  

I recently found a daughter of this man on a genealogy site.  She told me her mother was the woman he was already married to when he married my mother.  She also told me he had done this with women other than my mother over several years and had wives in a few cities at the same time!  Her mother found out when MPs showed up at the door looking for him. Needless to say, she divorced him.  I don't think my mother ever knew this and I can't tell her as she passed 17 years ago.  You can't make this stuff up!

Getting back to the show - I actually wouldn't put it past Babs to have hidden the marriage from her kids for a while, just not until now.  I'm sure she told them when they were younger.  This was just a plot for the show.  I think Babs comes up with some of these lame plots all by herself.  I've suspected that for years now.  I think she was the one that suggested Heather going to meet guys in the grocery store.  That's some kind of lame idea she would come up with.  Her saying that divorce was something people didn't want to reveal "back then" might have been true in the 50's, but most definitely not in the 70's, 80's and beyond, so she's full of it if she thinks that's going to fly as a reason she didn't tell her kids about it ever.  

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 2

You know this show can have good themes. I'm the same age as Whitney and I relate quite a bit to some of the things she's going through. Like... figuring out if you want to have kids when you're single and getting towards 35, learning that your parents aren't who you thought, dealing with your parents getting older, feeling like you're gonna be single forever, dealing with friends who have kids but you don't, how to best help your friends... but the problem is Whitney makes everything a farce. You can't take her seriously. Whomp whomp!

Thank God for Todd making me laugh. He keeps mentioning his tour from forever ago... how about the fact that Whitney had to quit the Fitness Marshall tour just last season?

I was shocked about Babs' first marriage... and the fact that Whitney actually looks quite a bit like she did back in the day! But when Babs said it wasn't Whitney's business... lmao it makes sense!

• Love 4

That there was so much resemblance between Whit and Babs, and that Babs was such a fox and Whit never was, I believe is behind a great deal of the dysfunction and passive aggressiveness of this family.

• Love 13

I ff-ed through most of the show.  Don't care about Buddy's addiction or Heather's low self esteem.  

Nor do I want to be manipulated into thinking that Twit really wants a child.  Nope. Twit teasing her dad about having a child cuz she knows that it upsets him is cruel. 

Twit's poor acting and weird anger about "not knowing" (yeah, right), her mom's first marriage is just dumb. 

Didn't even bother with the lady with the toddler.

Please let this show die this season.  It's boring AF. 

• Love 6

That there was so much resemblance between Whit and Babs, and that Babs was such a fox and Whit never was, I believe is behind a great deal of the dysfunction and passive aggressiveness of this family.

Totally agree. It must really bother Twit when her fans continue to say how beautiful her mother once was. For a narcissist it must be hell. Especially since most of the comments about Twit's attractiveness are from manipulated photos.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Totally agree. It must really bother Twit when her fans continue to say how beautiful her mother once was. For a narcissist it must be hell. Especially since most of the comments about Twit's attractiveness are from manipulated photos.

Then any of us making snarky comments on her and the show's SM must remind her of her foxy mother.  Go for it!

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

I know it makes me evil but I really hope this is true. She is so cruel to Babs I want to choke her. What kind of asshole yells are her mom for being slower doing things after a stroke. What kind of asshole daughter screams at her mom that she is too incompetent to drive. I hope every time a fan says how beautiful Babs was it causes that vile narcissist horrible distress. 

• Love 16

I was ff'ing through the commercials without really looking, just pressing the ff button a few times over and over, and it landed on an ad for My 600 LB Life. It was a woman being helped off her bed by someone. I didn't realize it was a commercial at first, just assumed I had gone to far forward on MBBF... My point is, I didn't think twice that it was Whit being helped off the bed.

Dr. Nowzarden, if you are reading this, PLEASE call Whitney!

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, Emma C said:

I was ff'ing through the commercials without really looking, just pressing the ff button a few times over and over, and it landed on an ad for My 600 LB Life. It was a woman being helped off her bed by someone. I didn't realize it was a commercial at first, just assumed I had gone to far forward on MBBF... My point is, I didn't think twice that it was Whit being helped off the bed.

Dr. Nowzarden, if you are reading this, PLEASE call Whitney!

There's no way he would, plus there's no way she would willingly participate. She does not indicate having a strong desire to lose weight and besides, she's at a weight many of his patients are at a year after surgery. Her mobility has actually improved. I do have a thought in regards to that--I think she is secretly pleased with her recent weight loss, but does not want to show it. 

• Love 7

Episode 2 ratings

MBFFL ticked up one point this week, but viewership is still well below the million+ of last year.

#32 in Top 50 Tue cable shows.

979,000 viewers.

0.27 rating

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sonder said:

The showering with the bathroom door and curtain fully opened just steps from an unlocked front door (as it seems Buddy walked straight in) Anyway, I wish TLC just let shows be real. 

And the cameras just rolling.....it was like bad porn without the music.   If possible, this show has really gone down hill.

• Love 6

So Whitney has proved yet again that she is an exhibitionist.     Adding to the usual only wearing a sports bra...The picture of her and Tal At the freaking door and the shower .   The men are having nightmares.   2things that can’t be unseen

• Love 4
On 1/10/2019 at 12:33 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

Oh, come on.  A nude bathing suit?

On 1/10/2019 at 12:33 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

I put double-sided tape down to keep my cats off things

OMGoodness. I read the first line and skipped down to the response. I put 2 + 2 together and thought you were talking about taping down your boobs and were calling them your 'cats.'  Jeez... : )

• Love 12
On 1/8/2019 at 6:11 PM, Snarkastikate said:

Aarrggghh it's the shower scene from My 600 Lb Life!  Oh the poor cameramen.  I think Heather is looking pretty good, and yeah I  have to admit I was cringing for her in the grocery store. 

Who takes a shower without closing the curtain? Or, if the shower is designed so that a curtain is unnecessary, why is there even a curtain? 

I normally feel pretty neutral about Whitney but I found this episode very annoying and fake. 

• Love 5
On 1/11/2019 at 11:40 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

You brought tears to eyes from laughing so much 😀

• Love 2
On 1/8/2019 at 7:47 PM, aliya said:

I'm pretty sure there are addicts in all the major (and minor) cities in America. They don't all leave town. I don't care if Buddy comes back or not, but they need to stop saying that Greensboro is some kind of trigger for him and let him learn to work his program, wherever he is.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:57 PM, Snarkastikate said:

Why DC?  Why not maybe a town or two away from Greensboro?   Why not move near the new GF, hey Buddy doesn't look like he's got more stuff than a few boxes and a suitcase.  Oh I forget, it's the show.....

I know an addict that I love dearly and I wish that he could get as far away from here as possible. He’s been sober for the most part but he still has his “friends”.  They call and text and they are people he’s known since grade school so they are hard for him to let go of. I’m not saying he hangs out with them daily or even talks to them often but they’re here. All it would take is one weak moment and they’re up the street. If he was in another state and had a weak moment, it wouldn’t be as easy to just hit up an old friend for his drug of choice. Addicts should most definitely leave their hometowns. 

Also to whoever said that the addicts talk about their drug experiences with pride like old war stories, it’s so true! I hate it! I don’t even think they realize what they sound like. Every time I hear a story, I feel so angry. The fact that Buddy was giving Twit his drug tour just tells me he shouldn’t be in Greensboro. If he was stable, he wouldn’t want to drive by those places or talk about it, in my opinion. 

• Love 2
On 1/9/2019 at 6:30 PM, Cherrio said:

I agree. If he has a substance abuse problem I still say it isn't cocaine.   He couldn't afford the amount he would need to make it a problem.  

It is probably crack or meth, which would be in his price range. 

Now he says he is delivering pizza's so what makes him attractive to anyone?  

Heather should take a breathe and consider herself lucky.

I currently live with an addict (heroin). She's been sober now for over 2 years thankfully because that was a living hell.  You would be surprised how much money addicts can find to support their habit.  Lying, stealing, dealing, begging.  It's much TOO easy to come up with money.  Buddy could have been dealing a small amount of coke, and his coke would have been free.  It doesn't take a lot to become addicted.  Did Buddy ever say what form of coke he was doing?  Coke (powder) snorted or injected, or crack (rock) smoked.

• Love 2
On 1/8/2019 at 8:34 PM, Snarkastikate said:

It is pretty funny that Babs was married before, but I'll bet everyone knew and this discovery was all an act.  

My cousin didn't know that his mother was previously married.  Everyone in the family knew, heck cousin's wife even knew (as her family was a close friend of our family) but he didn't. Not a big deal.  Personally I think that Twitney knew.  Girl probably discovered it years and years ago. 

On 1/8/2019 at 9:02 PM, Caseysgirl said:

OMG Whitney is such a drama queen. And so rude to her lovely mother. Her mother is right - it’s none of her business and I think asking her parents about their sex lives on national television is the height of disrespect. 

Once you have your mom shaving your legs on national teevee. Anything goes.

On 1/8/2019 at 9:07 PM, StitchPunk said:

Who goes to the grocery store to try to find a date? It's kind of creepy. And looks incredibly fake. Who wants to have a huge conversation with random strangers while trying to buy food? Who gives their number to some crazy stranger that won't leave them alone? Do they really think people won't see how fake it is? The friend even says how unrealistic it is.

That was an 80's thing.  

On 1/9/2019 at 10:55 AM, RedDelicious said:

I also didn't know my aunts were lesbians but that's a story for another day.  I guess I'm just very accepting :) 

Shhhh. Don't give TLC storyline ideas.  Can you imagine Twitney coming down next weekend with another photo album and asking Glen: "Hey dad, why is Aunt Joan and her best friend Linda dressed in matching tuxs and all huggy in this photo?"

• Love 2
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

Shhhh. Don't give TLC storyline ideas.  Can you imagine Twitney coming down next weekend with another photo album and asking Glen: "Hey dad, why is Aunt Joan and her best friend Linda dressed in matching tuxs and all huggy in this photo?"

It wouldn’t stand out - everyone in that family kisses on the lips...

• Love 3