Type keyword(s) to search

Hanna - General Discussion

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

17 minutes ago, kariyaki said:

It’s dropped early. It’s out now.

Not early. Amazon always drops new episodes at midnight in Europe unlike most other streamers that drop at midnight American time (either Eastern or Pacific).

• Useful 1

Just finished Hanna. I didn’t realize that it was only 6 episodes long. 

Spoiler

We saw Sandy get shot and fall into the river, but never saw her death verified. Would she come back to hunt Hanna down in Season 4 (if they even have a season 4)? 

21 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

We saw Sandy get shot and fall into the river, but never saw her death verified. Would she come back to hunt Hanna down in Season 4 (if they even have a season 4)? 

There is no season 4, season 3 was it. And you don’t have to spoiler tag, it’s aired.

1 hour ago, kariyaki said:

There is no season 4, season 3 was it. And you don’t have to spoiler tag, it’s aired.

I did that in case someone was still watching it, but came to check here for activity. I have been spoiled before when watching something and it runs as one thread instead of separate episode threads. 

• Love 3
On 11/26/2021 at 8:15 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I did that in case someone was still watching it, but came to check here for activity. I have been spoiled before when watching something and it runs as one thread instead of separate episode threads. 

I just saw about season 3.  Apparently, not many watching it.  I watched seasons 1& 2, so may as well watch 3.  

• Love 1

Season three was a very good wrap up to the story.  I liked it.

Although, when a show is off for 1.5 years, I really wish they'd start the first episode with a "previously".  I was a bit lost at first. :(

• Love 7

Just finished season 3. 
Short and sweet - six episodes that are engaging with no fluff filler stuff.  It had quite a  Jason Bourne vibe to it (a good thing). 
There was a need for some suspension of disbelief:  no one ever leaks data to the internet to compromise Utrax;  no one ever seems to use their phones to take pictures to document important data or create photographic evidence. 

I was surprised that Amazon isn't giving any visible promotion to the show -- it is much better than some of the other things it has produced.  Maybe they are promoting it more in Europe.. 

Afterwards, I wondered how many safe-houses and stashes of guns and money were left scattered around the world by Marissa. 

Edited by shrewd.buddha
grammar
  • Love 3
On 11/29/2021 at 8:33 AM, KeithJ said:

Season three was a very good wrap up to the story.  I liked it.

Although, when a show is off for 1.5 years, I really wish they'd start the first episode with a "previously".  I was a bit lost at first. :(

Same 

I enjoyed this season so much more than last. Nice wrap up. I wasn’t really invested in the love interest, so I wasn’t sad they went their separate ways. 

• Love 3