Type keyword(s) to search

S02.05: Shadow Puppets

17 hours ago, Noneofyourbusiness said:

If they knew about Clare and Peter, they'd have been able to prevent the whole crisis, though. And if there are not two Managements who have their own agendas and communicate only certain facts to each other through messengers that go through the Crossing, they're doing a good job of making it seem like it. Prime Management says they cannot take responsibility for the attack. Alpha Management wants Prime Management to take responsibility and shuts down the Crossing.

At the end of "Inside Out", Alpha Management even referred to what they had been told by Prime Management years ago about Mira being dead. "It was never proven." "You think they kept it from us?" "We have to reach out" ("They" would be Prime Management, "We" would be Alpha Management). After which, the Crossing was briefly opened by the Alpha side in "Outside In", Alpha made the offer to reopen relations in exchange for Mira, and Prime Management tasked Emily through Yorke to hunt her down.

Peter Alpha is being monitored to get intel about his Alpha, yes. Because his Alpha is a Director, and was a rising star on the Director track before that.

While everything you point out is valid, what I wanted to say is that at this point Management is still such a conundrum that nothing they say can be taken at face value. Their level of knowledge and engame are still unknown and I wouldn't put it past them to deliberately let thing happen. Remember that the opening crédits are the Go game, and for me, everything is a move. Look at Prime Management, promoting Emily this season while demoting her in the last one and now saying that sur went rogue. I personnally feel that there are underlying motives and choices that de don't know about yet 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Coxfires said:

Look at Prime Management, promoting Emily this season while demoting her in the last one and now saying that sur went rogue. I personnally feel that there are underlying motives and choices that de don't know about yet 

Well, that last is because she and Ian went beyond their remit by investigating the house of one of Management when they were told not to and digging up his communication device. So it's not inconsistent with promoting her because they only believed her to have gone rogue after she went off mission from doing the job they promoted her for.

Edited by Noneofyourbusiness