Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Null37283t03

Who, What, When, Where?!: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/christina-anstead-celebrates-6-month-wedding-anniversary-with-ant/

I can't the specific one I recall from Christina that I thought was pretty immature but it's things like this. Our six month anniversary!!!  Really?  How old are you people? 

Another one they say happy anniversary to each other every Sunday, marking each week together?  

https://people.com/home/christina-el-moussa-ant-anstead-say-happy-anniversary-every-sunday/

Seriously without knowing otherwise I'd think this was two teenagers.  Not two people in their 30s who both had been married before and with kids. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

24 minutes ago, topanga said:

Ellen made that statement as if things were happening behind her back that she didn’t know about. But she’s personally implicated in like 95% of the complaints!

I guess when she says "things happened that never should have happened" she's referring to people flapping their gums about how terrible she personally was to them on a regular basis.  

*The first rule of Ellen Fight Club is you don't TALK ABOUT Ellen Fight Club.  The second rule of Ellen Fight Club is, you guessed it... 

Edited by Drogo
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 19

1 hour ago, topanga said:

Ellen made that statement as if things were happening behind her back that she didn’t know about. But she’s personally implicated in like 95% of the complaints!

Come on.  I do things behind my back all the time.  It gives me plausible deniability.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 13

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

I guess when she says "things happened that never should have happened" she's referring to people flapping their gums about how terrible she personally was to them on a regular basis.  

Clearly, Ellen was counting on people not ever saying anything which is... really dumb.

• Like 10

14 hours ago, Bruinsfan said:

Do these people meet at reality series industry events, or is there just some menu they order each other off of like Chinese takeout?

Maybe the latter since the Antstead case seems one of those that wound up hungry an hour later if not having stricken with MSG affects! 

• Laugh 6

Giant Misfit

Please do not post only links to news stories. Please add some context for the link for the other members. Context can even be as simple as a quote from the article itself.