Type keyword(s) to search

Batwoman in the Media: Send the Bat Signal

• Start Topic

Maybe someone tired of villains with superpowers running around?

I also wonder what the final version of Javicia Leslie's batsuit will look like.  Storywise she should spend the first few episodes running around in Kate's costume but she really needs to customize it.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Someone from Hub City? Perhaps Blüdhaven? Those are acknowledged hellholes in DC canon.

I could see someone from Bludhaven before Hub tbh. But really,  I'd choose one of the cities not overrun with gangsters and criminals.   Or even Keystone or Central.   Sure they have crime,  but it's sunny there. 

Edited by Delphi
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, cambridgeguy said:

I also wonder what the final version of Javicia Leslie's batsuit will look like.  Storywise she should spend the first few episodes running around in Kate's costume but she really needs to customize it.

I expect she will eventually get a suit customized for her, because this first pic definitely seems like she's borrowing Kate's version. They definitely need to change the wig at least.

3 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

It's interesting that they arent giving her the racoon eyes (at least starting out). It definitely adds to the overall look when it comes to wear most of the masks.

Yeah, they might add that back later, but I'm okay with it if they don't.

----

ETA:

Edited by Trini
5 hours ago, Starry said:

I would be happy if she ditched the wig altogether. I am not a fan of CW wigs. I didn't like it on Kate, Sara and Laurel either.

I thought Sara's entire look down to the wig were perfect. It didnt look it came straight out of party city. 

Either way I want them to keep the red theme of Batwoman. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Starry said:

I would be happy if she ditched the wig altogether. I am not a fan of CW wigs. I didn't like it on Kate, Sara and Laurel either.

The wig helps hide the bulge from the cowl - it's very easy to make your hero look like they have a giant head if you're not careful and the actor has a smaller chin. 

U.S. TV Production In Vancouver Largely On Pause Over COVID-19 Test Results Delays
By Nellie Andreeva    September 29, 2020
https://deadline.com/2020/09/production-in-vancouver-on-pause-ovid-19-test-results-delays-1234588472/ 

EXCLUSIVE: A month after U.S. series began to resume production in Vancouver with COVID-19 protocols amid the pandemic, most of them have suspended filming. Like was the case when restart of production was delayed in August, the issue has to do with testing.

I hear a slew of series from multiple studios, including Riverdale, A Million Little Things, Charmed, Batwoman, The Mighty Ducks, Nancy Drew and Maid, have been idle for several days now or are in the process of shutting down because of delays of as much as 72+ hours in receiving COVID-19 test results for their casts and crew. Shows that had been scheduled to start this week, including The Flash, Supergirl and DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow, have been pushed. I hear a local lab did not meet deadlines, leaving productions in the dark. There is no indication that there are any positive cases but, without definitive PCR test results and no rapid testing available, studios have had no choice but to halt production. I hear the suspension of filming is done day by day and still ongoing. Additionally, I’m getting accounts of possible test shortages, which would compound the problem. “It’s a mess,” multiple industry insiders said of the situation.

Edited by tv echo

‘A Million Little Things’ & ‘The Mighty Ducks’ To Resume Production As Many Vancouver Series Remain Dark, Eye Friday Restart After COVID Test Results Delays – Update
By Nellie Andreeva   September 30, 2020
https://deadline.com/2020/09/a-million-little-things-resume-production-vancouver-based-us-series-remain-dark-covid-test-results-delays-friday-restart-date-1234589232/

The remaining series that were affected will remain dark tomorrow, with strong indications that shooting would resume Friday, according to sources. That includes Riverdale, Charmed, Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist, Batwoman, Nancy Drew, Maid and The Mysterious Benedict Society. There are also several series whose start this week had been delayed; including The Flash, Supergirl and DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow. They will begin filming as soon as the test backlog is resolved,

As Deadline reported last night, we hear a local lab did not meet deadlines, leaving productions in the dark. There are no indication that there are any positive cases but, without definitive PCR test results and no rapid testing available, studios have had no choice but to halt production. The suspension of filming continues to be evaluated day by day.

Edited by tv echo

‘Riverdale’, ‘Batwoman’ & ‘Maid’ Latest Series To Resume Production In Vancouver, But Concerns Over Testing Remain
By Nellie Andreeva, Dominic Patten   October 6, 2020 
https://deadline.com/2020/10/riverdale-batwoman-maid-lresume-production-vancouver-concerns-over-testing-remain-1234592691/

Three more Vancouver-based series — the CW’s Riverdale and Batwoman and Netflix’s Maid, all from Warner Bros TV — have been cleared to resume production tomorrow after receiving the delayed COVID-19 tests for their casts and crews. The trio, which had been dark for more than a week, are the first WBTV series impacted by the lab delays to go back to production.

Several other WBTV shows remain idle, with the CW’s The Flash poised to kick off filming later this week, we hear.

Edited by tv echo

Some quotes from Camrus Johnson and Nicole Kang in this article about heroes who don't wear capes: 'Unsung Superheroes: How the Arrowverse Celebrates Everyday Heroism' -

What are superheroes if not for the people who support them and the cities they protect?

In the CW’s Batwoman, Nicole Kang plays Mary Hamilton, a medical student and the titular hero’s stepsister who spends her free time as Batwoman’s official medic and confidante. In the early episodes of Season 1, Mary reveals that she runs an underground clinic in Sherwood Forest, an underprivileged neighborhood of Gotham City. She provides medical care for those who can’t afford to go elsewhere or are too scared to go to a hospital at the risk of police involvement. With the clinic, Mary gives back to the community in a way that Batwoman can’t.

“Her superpower is her empathy, it's her humanity,” Kang tells Inverse, “and what's been super special, especially during this time [of COVID-19] is the fact that I get to play somebody who works in the medical field, who has a clinic. [Mary] is a healer and I just think that comes in so many forms. Her risking this illegal clinic in order to do what she sees fit, I think she also takes justice into her own hands. She's her own vigilante in a way that is accessible.”

Mary never intended to start her own clinic, but she saw an opportunity to use her wealth and medical expertise to provide for people who needed it the most. While she worries stealing a few supplies from her med school made her a bad person, Mary is anything but. She’s a compassionate, caring doctor-to-be who takes her patients’ health very seriously.

Mary is also a social media influencer. She stays engaged with the world and trends outside of the Batcave and has, on more than one occasion, used her digital prowess to assist Batwoman on a case.

“I just think she's our connection to our 2020 hero,” Kang says, “and she's such a voice for the millennial or the Gen Z population. She speaks on behalf of them, of how powerful they are and how they use and wield their social media for good or for influence.”

Over on Batwoman, Luke Fox is rarely seen outside of the Batcave, but his work as Kate Kane’s business associate and tech extraordinaire is fundamental to the superhero’s nightly activity and work as a low-rent real estate developer. Luke is rarely recognized for his business acumen and savvy, while Batwoman soaks up the public’s attention for them both.

“I think every person that's fighting for good is a hero,” Camrus Johnson says of Luke. “When it comes to the unsung heroes, I think Luke Fox is a hero. Even though he's not the one punching people in the face and driving the Batmobile, he is the one making sure that Batwoman is okay. He is the one making sure that Gotham is safe. He is the one making sure that everything goes according to plan, and that’s heroic in its own sense of the word.”

While Luke does suit up as Batwing in the comics, Johnson is proud to play the character as a civilian hero who can represent his people without hiding behind a mask.

“I feel honored to play Luke Fox because whenever I get recognized for the show, it's almost always by Black people,” he says, “which is amazing because now I'm one of the few Black superheroes out there that little Black kids could look up to and say, ‘I want to be Luke Fox one day.’ I don't know if there are many Black comic book characters that I would want to be even more than Luke Fox, even when he is just sitting down wearing glasses in a suit. I love him just the way it is.”

Luke, Mary, Iris, Kelly, and so many others are rarely, if ever, acknowledged as heroes. The superhero genre has historically uplifted visible representations of heroism — multi-colored costumes, masks, and powerful abilities are par for the course. However, it’s these unsung characters who are beacons of hope, working daily to do good, and provide for their respective communities. They’re a more practical reflection of our society, regular people who are driven by their good nature and need to make the world a better place, all sans a super suit.

“[Mary] doesn’t fly super-fast,” Kang says. “She’s just flesh and bone and she's just making it through the world the best she can.”

Edited by Trini
grrr grammar

Ruby Rose opens up about her Batwoman exit
OCTOBER 12, 2020 BY GARY COLLINSON
https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2020/10/ruby-rose-opens-up-about-her-batwoman-exit/ 

Various rumours have been thrown around with regards to the reasoning behind Rose’s exit, ranging from the neck injury which she suffered during production to allegations of her being difficult on set, and now the actress has opened up to SiriusXM’s The Jess Cagle Show about her departure from the show:

“It wasn’t [the neck injury,” said Rose. “I mean, that definitely made going back to work so quickly tricky. They really accommodated trying to help me out the best they could, going back so early. We wanted to obviously meet the release date of the show. I think what played a bigger part was more, we got shut down early. We didn’t get to finish the first season, which is such a shame, especially for a first season show.”
“We all kind of thought about where we’re at and, and, and so did Warner Bros. and Greg Berlanti, and we were discussing the show and we sort of mutually agreed that probably what was best for the show, at the time, was they go in a different direction and I go in a different direction,” she continued.

“I do believe that that’s what was best for the show. And I think that everything we set out to do, we accomplished, and I feel like as far as Kate’s story, it kind of made sense now that handing over the mantle to somebody else would be a very sort of creative process for the producers and for the show. And then for myself, of course, saying goodbye to that character is sad, but I also am excited for everything else that’s coming up.”

Ruby Rose on Her Decision to Leave 'Batwoman'
SiriusXM   Oct 7, 2020

Edited by tv echo

Sounds like nobody (Rose, producers, studio, etc.) was really happy. (Or expectations were only being barely met?) I don't think this unprecedented situation can be put all on Rose, though. I get the feeling there were missteps on all sides.

I like Javicia Leslie as an actress, being familiar with her from God Friended Me, but I just dont know how this is going to work. I really think that they just should have recast Kate, which would certainly be awkward, but if we got a good enough actress I think we would have bought it. I thought that they actually had a perfect excuse to get a new actress as Kate in universe with the face stealer technology. Have Kate have her face changed, either by herself or by Alice or some other bad guy, it seems like a pretty easy fix. Having a new character just seems like it wont work, considering so much of the show is about Kate and her family and her relationships and her story, they almost have to just start over from scratch. Like, what does Sophie care about this new Batperson? What connection would she have to Mary or Jacob or Alice? Why would Bruce let this random person use his stuff and carry his mantle? Yeah she can bond with Mary and Luke and develop a complicated relationship with Jacob as the angry authority figure and flirt with Sophie and become Alice's enemy, but then its just another superhero show, none of those relationships have the complexity that they have with Kate, who has all of this complex family history going back years with all of these people. I will give this new Batwoman a try, but I am already not thrilled about the story concepts I have read. They really need to do a lot to deal with this. Actually, if they wanted to do a totally new Batwoman, why create a brand new character based on no one in the comics, when they could use Stephanie Brown or Cassandra Cain, who have both been Batgirl and could easily transfer to Batwoman? Or even use Barbara Gordon, the most famous Batgirl who was Batwoman a few times in some alternate continuities? There are plenty of women in the Batfamily besides Kate, so why this new character? I kind of hope we find out that she is actually living under an alias and is really Stephanie Brown or someone, but they seem to be committing to this new character, so I am not getting my hopes up. 

Also, Ryan Wilder is an embarrassingly stupid name. Its sound like the name a teenager gives their self insert fanfic character, not the name of an actual person. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 6

Interview with Camrus Johnson; has a few questions about Batwoman:

What does Luke’s dynamic with the new Batwoman look like in Season 2?

In Season 1, him and Kate didn't really get along at first, because he's so protective of Gotham and everything Bruce Wayne and Batman-related. Not only did he finally open up to this other person who's no longer around, now he’s got to do this all over again with this whole new person.

At the end of the day, he's a hero and he cares about people and the city more than anything. I don't know how long it's going to take for them to actually connect, but I think Luke will be okay with her being around as long as she's willing to save the day.

Are you excited for Javicia Leslie to suit up as Batwoman?

Oh, she's so awesome! I'm so, so excited to be working with her. I got to see her do a stunt and she broke into a huge smile before they even said cut. You could just tell that the little Black girl in her was like, “I cannot believe I'm Batwoman right now.” I cannot wait for every other little Black girl in the world to be able to see her, to be able to see a Black female superhero in the Batsuit. It's such a blessing to be in a show that can remind them that there are icons for them to look up to.

On 10/13/2020 at 7:45 PM, tennisgurl said:

Actually, if they wanted to do a totally new Batwoman, why create a brand new character based on no one in the comics, when they could use Stephanie Brown or Cassandra Cain, who have both been Batgirl and could easily transfer to Batwoman?

The best theory I’ve heard is the assumption that the creators are hoping to get their character into the comics. Not sure how often it happens, but I’ve heard of cases where original TV/movie characters become so popular they migrate to the comics. Could be what they’re hoping for.

Also, I found it interesting the other day when Ruby wished Melissa Benoist a happy birthday, she made a comment that, if she’d been working with Melissa, she would have stuck around. Probably a joke, but a random thing to add.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, BaggythePanther said:

The best theory I’ve heard is the assumption that the creators are hoping to get their character into the comics. Not sure how often it happens, but I’ve heard of cases where original TV/movie characters become so popular they migrate to the comics. Could be what they’re hoping for.

Also, I found it interesting the other day when Ruby wished Melissa Benoist a happy birthday, she made a comment that, if she’d been working with Melissa, she would have stuck around. Probably a joke, but a random thing to add.

They make it to comics but some dont last that long. Barbara Gordon and Harley are the biggest successes. Felicity/Diggle are rarely seen. But original characters are just easier for them to write due to the fans having zero expectations to hold them to. And they dont have to pay any royalities to anyone. Half of Supergirls cast are original characters, Legends of Tomorrow is becoming more and more original characters, half of Flashs characters are original now, and Arrows longest running characters were original.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

They make it to comics but some dont last that long. Barbara Gordon and Harley are the biggest successes. Felicity/Diggle are rarely seen. But original characters are just easier for them to write due to the fans having zero expectations to hold them to. And they dont have to pay any royalities to anyone. Half of Supergirls cast are original characters, Legends of Tomorrow is becoming more and more original characters, half of Flashs characters are original now, and Arrows longest running characters were original.

There's also the idea that you get more credit for coming up with someone new.  Adapt a pre-existing character?  Come on, any idiot can cherry pick the best of someone else's work (talk to Game of Thrones fans about that one).  What's more likely to happen is the comics character incorporating aspects of the adapted version.   For example, Mr. Freeze used to be a standard ice villain before BTAS.  John Stewart wasn't a former marine until the Justice League cartoon, etc.

By the way, it looks like the new Batwoman is more of a car person (https://batman-news.com/2020/10/17/batwoman-gets-a-batmobile-in-new-set-videos-and-photos/).

If she's wearing the cowl in the video it looks like she's ditched the red wig too.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:17 PM, BaggythePanther said:

It's dumb, but I think that since they knew they had to cast a new actress anyway, they thought, 'might as well start over' and make a new character.

On 10/16/2020 at 8:12 PM, Primal Slayer said:

Slightly disagree about The Flash, though. There's three original characters in the regular cast (of nine, not including the current season villain), everyone else is an adaptation of a comic character.

But I agree with you that there's more freedom for the writers if they don't have to stick with comic canon.

• Love 1

I'm honestly surprised (but I suppose I shouldn't be) at how little faith ya'll are having in Caroline Dries. Considering how darn good Batwoman turned out be (not that I was even remotely expecting anything less-- Caroline Dries showed her chops time and time and freaking time again during her tenure on TVD). She has a plan to make this work. If she believed that recasting Kate would have been a better story, she would have done it. Obviously, she thinks that going with a new character and reaping the consequences and emotional character fall-out of that from the characters who are going to be reacting to the loss of Kate in their lives and someone new taking on the Batwoman mantle will create better story.

Recasting Kate just continues the story as is, but also it brings with it the potential of failed chemistry between the new actress and all of the other players creating an awkwardness and unease in the balance that could very well lead to shifting storylines because the previous relationships/arcs just don't work any longer. That would then set back storylines that were in place and lead to some potentially uneven transitional episodes as the showrunners/writers needed to zag instead of zig because things just weren't working with a new actress as they would with Rose in the role.

A new character automatically CREATES those new storylines, plus gives the existing characters so much rich, depth character stuff to work with because of the fact that they have lost Kate.

But, sure, backseat run/conceive the show and doubt a showrunner who has done a brilliant job, outdoing most everyone's expectations with the first season already. She doesn't know what she's doing.  (Ron Howard Narrator: She does know what she's doing.)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, driver18 said:

I'm honestly surprised (but I suppose I shouldn't be) at how little faith ya'll are having in Caroline Dries. Considering how darn good Batwoman turned out be (not that I was even remotely expecting anything less-- Caroline Dries showed her chops time and time and freaking time again during her tenure on TVD).

Good for you, but I don't know her like that. I don't think it's a good sign that the lead character (with personal history with nearly every other character) is being rebooted after a successful first season. It seems a more complicated choice than was neccessary. I am interested in what they do with the new Batwoman, and I plan see what they do to untangle this mess (or tangle it further!).

• Love 1

SDCC's SAMatHome (Storytelling Across Media) 2020, October 24, 2020 (Free Online Event)
Batwoman composer Sherri Chung (also Marc Guggenheim and DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Jim Lee)
https://www.comic-con.org/sam/attendingtheshow
Programming Schedule

October 24, 2020 (all times PDT):

5:00 Storytelling with Music and Sound for TV https://youtu.be/z4EOaEFbxi8
Experts in the audio field dive into their work for film and television! Watch as they discuss their creative process for hit projects, and the importance of sound and music in immersing you in your favorite story worlds. Featuring composers Sherri Chung (Riverdale, Batwoman), Robert ToTeras (Sugar Rush), Steve Pardo of SkewSound (Signs of the Sojourner video game), Carla Patullo (Fangoria's Porno, Lotte that Silhouette Girl), re-recording mix technician Annlie Huang (Avengers: Endgame, Captain Marvel), Roman Molino Dunn (Huracán), and ADR mixer Miguel Araujo (Lovecraft Country, The Old Guard)! Moderated by the founder of Film.Music.Media, Kaya Savas. Share your thoughts using the hashtags: #SAMSoundAndMusic

Edited by tv echo
On 10/19/2020 at 7:19 PM, Trini said:

Good for you, but I don't know her like that. I don't think it's a good sign that the lead character (with personal history with nearly every other character) is being rebooted after a successful first season. It seems a more complicated choice than was neccessary. I am interested in what they do with the new Batwoman, and I plan see what they do to untangle this mess (or tangle it further!).

You do know her from last season though. She took a show that pretty much everyone had doubts would be all that decent and delivered a compelling, character-driven action-drama with interesting twists and turns, one that had just about everyone raving (and shocked) with how good it was. And those who did know her previous work weren't surprised at all because we knew that THIS IS WHAT SHE DONE DOES! That's what I'm saying, trust in what you *do* know of her work... which has been shown to be surprisingly, remarkably good.

• Love 1

Composer Sherri Chung talked a little about scoring music for Batwoman starting at around the 22:25 mark (describes Alice as an "adult child")...

Storytelling with Music and Sound for TV | SAM@Home 2020
Comic-Con International    Oct 24, 2020

Experts in the audio field dive into their work for film and television! Watch as they discuss their creative process for hit projects, and the importance of sound and music in immersing you in your favorite story worlds. Featuring composers Sherri Chung (Riverdale, Batwoman), Robert ToTeras (Sugar Rush), Steve Pardo of SkewSound (Signs of the Sojourner video game), Carla Patullo (Fangoria's Porno, Lotte that Silhouette Girl), re-recording mix technician Annlie Huang (Avengers: Endgame, Captain Marvel), Roman Molino Dunn (Huracán), and ADR mixer Miguel Araujo (Lovecraft Country, The Old Guard)! Moderated by the founder of Film.Music.Media, Kaya Savas. Share your thoughts using the hashtags: #SAMSoundAndMusic

Edited by tv echo
On 10/21/2020 at 10:13 AM, driver18 said:

You do know her from last season though. She took a show that pretty much everyone had doubts would be all that decent and delivered a compelling, character-driven action-drama with interesting twists and turns, one that had just about everyone raving (and shocked) with how good it was. And those who did know her previous work weren't surprised at all because we knew that THIS IS WHAT SHE DONE DOES! That's what I'm saying, trust in what you *do* know of her work... which has been shown to be surprisingly, remarkably good.

I don't think all the people had doubts that the show would be good.  I know a lot of people who assumed Ruby would be a bit one note,  but that's par for the course.. Stephen Amell wasn't as good when he first started.   I think people are bothered because we bought into the show by a very specific premise and now it's not like the show will be bad by default but it's definitely not what anyone signed up for plot wise. 

• Love 4

Hey, there's a whole press release with more info: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2020/10/26/new-hero-new-suit-first-look-at-javicia-leslie-in-the-new-batwoman-suit-949013/20201026wbt01/

The redesigned Batsuit was conceptualized by Batwoman costume designer Maya Mani and created by Ocean Drive Leather. The wig was created by Janice Workman and makeup styled by Cory Roberts.

Regarding new character Ryan Wilder and Batwoman's new look, executive producer Caroline Dries said: "Ryan's journey starts from a place of 'What can this Batsuit do for me?' But it's not long before she realizes the power of its symbol and what it can do for everyone else in Gotham City. As Ryan embraces everything that makes her special, she adjusts the suit to fit her physically and figuratively. This meant creating a new body design and new cowl that was undeniably a statement that screamed 'powerful.' Maya Mani sent me her drawings and I loved it. The wig was something we never perfected in season one, and Janice Workman crushed it with this new take. Javicia and I saw various prototypes of styles and red ombres, and at one point we were trading our own iPad-doodled versions. Janice translated that into what we are looking at now. When I see it, I smile. It makes me feel inspired."

Costume Designer Maya Mani, who has created many of the suits for the "Arrowverse," says of the redesign: "I was asked by Caroline Dries to design a Batsuit that was unique to the character of Ryan Wilder; as she is a highly skilled fighter, encapsulating her raw, athletic, and passionate nature was imperative. As Batwoman, Javicia Leslie not only brings a fresh perspective, but physical strength to the role. It was important for the new suit to define Javicia's commanding presence while showcasing her athleticism and allowing her the freedom to express the physical nature of Batwoman, all while looking ultra-cool in the process!"

Putting a few other bits in the spoiler thread.

Also DC Comics' article, and TV Line's.

On 10/16/2020 at 8:12 PM, Primal Slayer said:

Late to this, but TV shows usually do have to pay royalties to the screenwriters who initially came up with the original character whenever that character makes an appearance in a later episode. That doesn't apply to Felicity Smoak - though seeing her popularity was one reason why Gerry Conway started squawking about how awesome it would be for WB to, you know, pay out royalties and fair compensation to original creators. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Interview with hairstylist Takisha Sturdivant-Drew, who created the wig for the new Batwoman look, at Essence:

What’s the inspiration behind Batwoman’s look?

Takisha Sturdivant-Drew: The costume that was designed for Batwoman was created to make a big, powerful, strong statement. So for her particular look, as well as her being an African-American woman, I thought that we should make the same statement with the hair. 

How did this opportunity to be a part of the Batwoman cast come about? 

TSD: How I met Javicia is I started working with her on press for God Friended Me. Then she was having a birthday party in Los Angeles and I was in New York and she texted me asking if I could send her a couple wigs. The theme was I believe and ‘80s theme so I got her a couple of wigs that I made from my own extensions line, and one that I sent her is actually the Batwoman wig. So when she got picked for the show, apparently they said that that wig was the exact look they wanted. So Kesha called me on the phone, it was during COVID-19 so I was in the house stressed out and she was like Batwoman wants you to create the wig. I seriously started screaming and running around my house.

What’s the impact of natural hair being seen on a superhero? 

TSD: Oh my God, it’s going to show little Black and Brown girls that they don’t have to look a certain way or be a certain color to be a superhero. You don’t have to have straight hair. You can have any look that you want to. So I just feel like you can have any look you want to, and for others to see that is huge. 

No official announcement is out yet, but apparently Javicia Leslie (and other Black women associated with WBTV) took part in a panel for the NAACP Image Awards. No date for the awards or panel yet, but the next awards ceremony should happen sometime in February 2021.

Edited by Trini
  • Love 1

A new trailer for Season 2! I really wonder how those who don't keep up with the BTS stuff and pre-season promo will react to a whole new character taking over the lead role.

Edited by Trini
gah! dropped word