Type keyword(s) to search

Hoarders - General Discussion

• Start Topic

These update shows are so disappointing.  I was so excited to see the slurpy cup lady again, but  we didn't get to see her now at all, and the show didn't tell me anything I hadn't already learned here -- that she was divorced soon after the show and the husband had custody.  Word was she was bringing those boxes back in and unloading them within days.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Just watched a clip on [forbidden site] of Debra, the clothing hoarder (20K PIECES OF CLOTHING), and what a piece of crap she was.  If I were husband Ray, I would've taken those sweet kids and run for the hills.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

These update shows are so disappointing.  I was so excited to see the slurpy cup lady again, but  we didn't get to see her now at all, and the show didn't tell me anything I hadn't already learned here -- that she was divorced soon after the show and the husband had custody.  Word was she was bringing those boxes back in and unloading them within days.

If that's the lady in Kansas where someone loaned a semi trailer for a year or so, she was divorced, and the two kids were living with her parents, and the only time she saw them was when she lived at her mother's home.      The house was unlivable, and she never would let anything be trashed, she had them box everything.    After a year or so, the semi-trailer had to go back to the owner, so she moved all of the boxes back into the house. (I apologize if that's the wrong person). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I'm disappointed in these "update" shows. I'm interested in where the hoarders are now and how the families are doing. We don't see any of that - just the one update on Dave, the husband who eventually divorced his hoarder wife and got custody of his kids. And even that wasn't Dave himself; it was an update via Dorothy.

Also, what was up with Dorothy talking about what a success everything was for the family? The couple divorced and the mom lost custody of her kids (though it's good that they got to go back with Dad). It sounds like the hoarder never got any better (I can't remember her name). I guess things improved for the kids and the husband/dad but it wasn't quite the home run that Dorothy described it to be.

• Love 6

The lack of followups leads me to believe that:

a) there are very few TRUE success stories (and they've always been upfront that the chances are not great)

and

b) when there HAS been success, people are NOT eager to relive/broadcast their former pathology to the world and would prefer their current social circle to not witness it. The episodes may be available to people willing to stalk them, but not fresh in the minds of the cashier at the grocery store or the other folks at the retirement home.

For me the biggest successes have always been when the docs turn their focus to the families and help them come to grips with the fact that things aren't going to get better, permitting them to abandon that fantasy and make other plans, whether that includes alternative living arrangements/supervision for their parents, or distancing themselves from really awful family dynamics. A number of times I think they've brought critical external support to people who were under the spell of their disturbed relatives and hopefully set them on the way to better mental health. 

Did anybody else note in the first two clip episodes that they had obviously played with the speed? Like they shot 10 extra minutes and rather than cut it just ran it faster?  It was only in the Zasio/Corey segments where it would be less noticeable visually. Dr. Zasio was speaking so fast I could barely process what she was saying - thought it might be my tv, but commercials and other shows were fine.

The last one didn't have that problem until towards the very end - I had forgotten about it, and then near the end everything sped up again. 

• Love 4

When someone is a Level 5 hoarder (the ones we see on this show, stacked to the ceiling in every room, sometimes there are narrow paths, but usually that involves walking on the trash on the bottom too, there is no recovery.    If they wanted to help someone, they could pick a Level 1, before they start stacking stuff, and maybe stop hoarding from happening.   However, Level 5 hoarders are the ones that make for good TV, and that's all the producers care about.  

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

When someone is a Level 5 hoarder (the ones we see on this show, stacked to the ceiling in every room, sometimes there are narrow paths, but usually that involves walking on the trash on the bottom too, there is no recovery.    If they wanted to help someone, they could pick a Level 1, before they start stacking stuff, and maybe stop hoarding from happening.   However, Level 5 hoarders are the ones that make for good TV, and that's all the producers care about.  

True. I wonder though if it wouldn't be nice to see a good outcome sometimes, even if it wasn't quite such a dramatic transformation...

• Love 5

Was watching old Hoarders S 2. Young man in Vegas with "chronic disorganization", so not yet a horrible situation. He did well and there was a sense of optimism that he could be successful. He was a hobbyist, started beer making, knife making, etc.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, JunkFoodTV said:

Do you think hoarders are constipated? I'm watching a rerun of Joni and Millie and there have been 3 different poop med commercials. 

I'm guessing advertisers think that people who watch Hoarders are constipated.

Hoarders may be too, which maybe helps since they seldom have functional bathrooms.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Book Hoarders:

It's been quite a while since I've watched Hoarders - has the (so-called) background music always been this loud, intense and overly dramatic? 

It overwhelmed the content and made trying to hear what was being said such a challenge I finally just watched the program on Closed Caption, something I rarely need to do on other sites.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kenzie said:

It's been quite a while since I've watched Hoarders - has the (so-called) background music always been this loud, intense and overly dramatic? 

It overwhelmed the content and made trying to hear what was being said such a challenge I finally just watched the program on Closed Caption, something I rarely need to do on other sites.

Have you tried toggling the SAP setting on your TV?  We had a TV that did that on some shows (the background was so loud we couldn't hear dialogue), and we found that by turning the SAP on or off, it would help.

Just a word of warning.  SAP also sometimes plays some programs in Spanish or with background narration for the visually impaired (if the show is programmed for that), so you'd have to turn it back if you encounter weird stuff like that.  (Of course, you may already know that and I'm - unintentionally - sounding condescending.)

If you don't know how to do that on your TV, try google!!!!  

Edited by AZChristian
Added thought.
  • Useful 2
(edited)
On 7/20/2021 at 9:59 PM, auntjess said:

If the clean-up show is here to stay, I hope they'll be a place for it, but this may be just a one-off.
Cleanup Crew Stars In A&E Reality Show | New Haven Independent
https://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/sadies_cleaning_dirtyrottencleaners/

There were 3 different clean-up groups, and I didn't think they were wearing enough protection for some of the things.

I just caught Ep1 and think it is a good companion for Hoarders, although for some reason I got a bit of a Storage Wars vibe (edited to add, after watching the second ep, I think it's the soundtrack that is similar to Storage Wars).  And, yes about them not wearing enough protection.  Right after explaining how dangerous inhaling german cockroach feces is, they show a woman with no mask sweeping it off a kitchen countertop.  I'm adding this show to my dvr lineup.

Edited by suzeecat
addition
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/26/2021 at 8:37 PM, fonfereksglen said:

Coming Clean.  This new iteration is ridiculous.  

It seems to just be the original episode with some spliced in interviews with the professionals... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

It seems to just be the original episode with some spliced in interviews with the professionals...

Yes.  I don't see how they get away with calling these things "New." Last night I waited two hours just to see Dorothy, all bug eyed and overly excited, saying it was one of the most beautiful houses she had worked in.  I was hoping for an update beyond the black screen of justice we had seen before.

I was reminded of how disturbed this whole episode made me.  Yes, Carol was foul mouthed and bitter and should never have spent all that money on all that junk.  But I kept waiting for someone maybe, Dr. Tolin, to point out how unreasonable and vicious Dave's family was being.  It might have once been "the family home" but after Dave and Carol got married it was their home. Carol could not have obtained that second mortgage without his signature.

They all, even Dorothy, kept referring to the place as Be's house and it was all Be's nice things and I could not believe they put Be's portrait up in the dinning room. It started to remind me of "Rebecca." Women marry widowers all the time and they aren't expected to spend the rest of their lives acting as curator to the first wife's museum.

When Dr. Tolin took the sons into the basement for the first time since Be killed herself and asked them what they were feeling, what did they say?  Not, "Oh, Mom I'm so sorry you felt that way," or "Oh Mom, why did you leave us?"  but "I feel furious.  At Carol."  

Right.  I think they transferred their anger and hurt over their mother's suicide to Carol from the very first. Gathering silly "evidence" against Carol because she was over there a lot and once used Carol's car to run some errands. Missy was a nasty beast and I'm sure she's the one who taught her daughter that sense of entitlement over her grandfather's house.

My parents had a female friend who was over at my father's house all the time after my mother suddenly died.  She was there because he begged her to come early and stay late because he was devastated and hated to be alone.  About a year later he proposed to her but she turned him down.  I'll bet Carol wishes she had been that smart.

• Love 1

This episode was really disturbing. It's clear that everyone hero worships Be, but it seemed clear to me that everything people loved about Be - her constant cleaning, her outgoing nature, her readiness to host 50 people in her house at the drop of a hat - were all symptoms of a manic phase. I think the family has completely sugar coated her memory and the thing they dislike most about Carol is that she is not Be. I disliked Carol intensely but I also felt sorry for her. I think that she really did love Dave and the family was clearly never going to believe that she was with him for any reason other than his money and his beautiful house.

You could tell, though, that that house in its heyday, was gorgeous. I hope someone got ahold of it, polished and refinished all those gorgeous wood floors, stairs and handrails, and restored it to its former beauty. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

This episode was really disturbing. It's clear that everyone hero worships Be, but it seemed clear to me that everything people loved about Be - her constant cleaning, her outgoing nature, her readiness to host 50 people in her house at the drop of a hat - were all symptoms of a manic phase. I think the family has completely sugar coated her memory and the thing they dislike most about Carol is that she is not Be. I disliked Carol intensely but I also felt sorry for her. I think that she really did love Dave and the family was clearly never going to believe that she was with him for any reason other than his money and his beautiful house.

You could tell, though, that that house in its heyday, was gorgeous. I hope someone got ahold of it, polished and refinished all those gorgeous wood floors, stairs and handrails, and restored it to its former beauty. 

It was an impossible position for Carol to be coming into a family with teen age children who clearly adored their mother. Even though she had been good friends with both Dave and Be, it was too soon for them to shack up and marry. I can understand the anger and betrayal they might have felt towards their father and Carol for doing this so soon after Be passed. This was a traumatic death for kids to deal with...a suicide in the house, a hanging no less, is very hard on families. They needed therapy as a family and a time for healing before bringing Carol into the mix.

I have mixed feelings about Carol...there was some narcissism there mixed in with a sense of entitlement. She lacked empathy and seemed to also have some cognitive issues. From the sons point of view they saw her as someone who moved into the house but failed to make it a home. She imposed her hoarding illness on them and trashed their family home. I get it! In their minds she disrespected their mother and her memory...she mistreated their father and showed a coldness about him and his health. She has a mental illness and needs treatment but of course she stubbornly refused after care. I sympathize with her but feel that she did little to try to bond with Dave's family. She seemed resentlful of their grief at the loss of their mother...her passive aggressive act of selling Be's car that was suppossed to be given to the granddaughter when she turned 16 was cold and cruel. 

Dave seemed to be very passive and lacked any backbone...I get the impression that he allowed her to run roughshod over him and the kids. It was sad to see him sitting there amongst the mouse droppings gasping for oxygen. He just did not have the strength or the will to fight...very sad.

Final thought...Carol had a potty mouth.

• Love 3

Carol was a selfish hosebeast who chased Dave's family away. I also think she is mentally ill with all the mind changing - not caring - o wait I do care - throw it all away - o no not that - and her bullshit story about not having a say in what the family did and then parking herself at the door so she could see what was going on. The way she would confront then retreat constantly looking down and not meeting anyones eyes. They said she was living with her son-where was he when the clean up was going on? Did she hoard up his house too? It was a shame that Dave died and the family lost the house anyway.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Maisiesmom said:

Carol was a selfish hosebeast who chased Dave's family away.

I agree about Carol, but those sons both said they hadn't been in the house since the day their mother died.  Their father didn't marry Carol for a year and a half so that's a long time to leave your grieving dad alone, just because you don't like the woman friend who's hanging around.  Carol wouldn't have had  the power to chase grown men out of their father's house if they had an ounce of gumption.  It seems like they were ready to abandon him completely until  Missy got the idea of getting that house for herself. 

I thought Carol and Missy were well matched for the hosebeast medal. No wonder Dave was hiding on the other side of the house.

• Love 3

that's a long time to leave your grieving dad alone

They may not have gone in the house but that doesn't mean they left their dad alone. Maybe they hosted him in their homes or went out to eat with him? And at one point, one of the sons moved Dave into his home.

There's new UK show called Nick Knowles' Big House Clearance where they clear out the entire house and rebuild it in a 100000sq foot warehouse.  The mom in the first episode said "It's a lot easier to see what you have when it's spread out like this.  We really don't need four frying pans."  THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING!  People on Hoarders can't see what they have when it's buried under years of crap.

• Love 2
On 6/23/2021 at 2:40 AM, Elizzikra said:

Also, what was up with Dorothy talking about what a success everything was for the family? The couple divorced and the mom lost custody of her kids (though it's good that they got to go back with Dad). It sounds like the hoarder never got any better (I can't remember her name). I guess things improved for the kids and the husband/dad but it wasn't quite the home run that Dorothy described it to be.

Dorothy is completely full of $h!t, honestly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hoarders has given me a cleaner house. And insights that apply to others.

When we moved here there was a house 'nearby' that was kept extremely clean, well done yard, no electricity and no running water (a cistern that functioned.) 

Now, two fast generations later, there was a well drilled, electricity installed, house hoarded out by the second generation, junk left in yard (1st generation and 2nd) and an ungently used trailer moved into the back yard where the second generation live, with electricity, running water, and so much trash in the yard, that they had a rubber tire and junk burn this morning. 

At least their dogs of choice are no longer pits.  

• Love 1

They seem to have continued with two hour episodes.

Terri and her boyfriend Kraig want to get married. But hoarding stands in the way. Terri spends all her time as a live in caregiver for an elderly man and has hoarded clutter in his house. 

(from Directv info on screen.) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/30/2021 at 3:00 PM, LGraves65 said:

I don't know how I missed Barbara of 1000 Books and her hot son Harry, but I'm loving it.  So much crazy! So little trailer! 

I'll look for that.  A thousand isn't really a lot of books, I had about 5000 when I moved, because I had a lot of built-in book shelves.
I lose patience with 2 hours and one person.  I really want to see the county come in and demolish the whole thing, at least one time.

• Love 4
On 8/3/2021 at 6:13 AM, Elizzikra said:

Anyone else wonder if Bea was murdered...or Carol drove her to suicide...or do I watch too many true crime dramas?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Anyone else wonder if Bea was murdered...or Carol drove her to suicide...or do I watch too many true crime dramas?

Nah - I think Bea had diagnosed and documented bipolar and I think it was pretty clear that she committed suicide. Every time someone in her family talked about how "lively" she was and how there was always a house full of people, I thought "manic phase." I do think that Carol probably underestimated how impossible it would be to spend the rest of her life living in the shadow of Bea's memory (which I think was pretty seriously revised by her widow and children). 

• Love 2

Terri, Florissant MO.    She's a private caregiver to a man, and she's hoarding his house too.   She already checked the Bingo card box "Overwhelmed".      Kraig is her long term enabler and boyfriend, they've been together for 45 years.   It's been six years since code enforcement banned her from living in her house.  As a live-in caregiver, she doesn't live in her own home.   Terri hoarded Kraig's mother's house when she was caring for her, and Terri's aunt the same way, and now she's hoarding her current client's garage, car, basement.  

Zasio is back!   And Cory Chalmers, he's going to the client's house.   I hate that Terri is caretaker to a very fragile looking man, and her mask is usually below her nose.   Roy, the client, has a home with junk that's Terri's all over the basement, kitchen, two bedrooms, etc.   I see a call to Adult Protective Services in Terri's future. 

Terri won't even clean up the back yard so Cory and the cleaners can have a sorting area.   She won't even let metal lawn chairs that are very rusty go.    Forty-five minutes in, and Terri is showing her true self, and refusing to clean up.  

So, an hour in, and Terri has disappeared on the last day to clean her own house out, and then go to start on her client, Roy's house.  This is only day 2 of the cleanup.   Three hours late, Terri finally arrives.    Now she turns on Kraig.      The end of day two, Terri wants to call in an Estate Sale company to clean out her junk pile of a house.   

Terri flips out on Zas and Cory when they repeat that on her house they're only doing the main floor, not the basement or packed attic.   Then, Terri freaks out over a pedestal of some kind, and now everyone has to hunt for it.   Kraig takes the blame for the pedestal. 

The way Terri hoarded the client's house is despicable.   Why is this woman allowed to be a caretaker for vulnerable people?       How dare Zasio make excuses to justify Terri berating her client. When Terri started screaming at her client Roy, she should have been removed from the house by the police, and an adult protective services case opened.     Then, everything that wasn't Roy's should have been removed from Roy's house.   

Terri shouldn't be near vulnerable people.   I'm betting that 'private caregiver' means no certifications or oversight.  She's totally unstable, and I resent Cory and Zasio for agreeing to leave the basement and other rooms in Roy's house filled.  

After the clean out at Roy's house, it's only the living/dining/kitchen, not Terri's two rooms, or the basement.   

As I suspected, a bunch of boxes and stuff from Terri's house are filling her garage.    In my view, another failure.    I bet Terri was bringing more stuff back in before the cameras stopped rolling.    At Terri's house, the attic, and basement are still packed, and also her garage, so I'm sure her house will be full in no time.   

BSOJ-She's hoarding Roy's house again, and only went to one aftercare session.    Code Enforcement let her stay overnight in her own home again.     I hope someone at Adult Protective Services saw this episode, and rescues Roy from her. 

This woman is clearly an abuser, and she has two victims, Kraig her boyfriend, and Roy, her client.  

How can the producers and crew stand by and watch this woman abuse her client?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9

Nope, Running Wolf, we just talk about episodes as we watch them and become incensed, reruns included.

8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The way Terri hoarded the client's house is despicable.   Why is this woman allowed to be a caretaker for vulnerable people? 

Word to your whole post. Terri even made my husband turn around from his computer games, for once,  and get mad with me.  We've seen hoarders abuse children, dogs, cats and chickens, but something about Terri abusing this helpless old Vet, was one of the worst.  Why do you suppose the other two carers left on the same day?  Could it have been because they couldn't get to the kitchen to prepare food or medicine? 

You know Roy felt it was either put up with Terri and her hoard or go straight into a nursing home and some of those for veterans are pretty awful.  The reason she was yelling at him was that he had asked the question, "Did they get the bedroom clean?"  The Zas should have fired her, Cory should have hauled out all her stuff, and they should have found three new carers for Roy before the show ended.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Nope, Running Wolf, we just talk about episodes as we watch them and become incensed, reruns included.

Word to your whole post. Terri even made my husband turn around from his computer games, for once,  and get mad with me.  We've seen hoarders abuse children, dogs, cats and chickens, but something about Terri abusing this helpless old Vet, was one of the worst.  Why do you suppose the other two carers left on the same day?  Could it have been because they couldn't get to the kitchen to prepare food or medicine? 

You know Roy felt it was either put up with Terri and her hoard or go straight into a nursing home and some of those for veterans are pretty awful.  The reason she was yelling at him was that he had asked the question, "Did they get the bedroom clean?"  The Zas should have fired her, Cory should have hauled out all her stuff, and they should have found three new carers for Roy before the show ended.

I absolutely agree with you.  However, I am even more upset about Cory and Zas standing there while Terri abused that man.   If Zas is a mandated reporter the way she claims, then it was her duty to call the authorities on the spot, not keep filming and making excuses for Terri.       If Roy (the patient) has any family or friends, then they should make a police complaint, and get him an attorney.     The production company and crew watching this man be abused is despicable.     If that's what Terri's like on camera, what does she do when the cameras are off, and Roy or someone else irritates her?   

I hope the legal authorities in that town were sent footage, but if not, then they are on notice about Terri now.   I'm hoping the authorities in Florissant were flooded with calls about this woman, and getting Roy care that's not abusing him. 

Kraig (the boyfriend) is lucky that in his weakened condition, that he isn't living with Terri.    

• Love 4

How can the producers and crew stand by and watch this woman abuse her client?    

Did I imagine things? I thought Zas did call APS; Terri was sitting next to her when she made the call. 

Why do you suppose the other two carers left on the same day?  Could it have been because they couldn't get to the kitchen to prepare food or medicine?

I think it was the conditions in the home, plus working with Terri is probably no walk in the park. I'm guessing Terri was always "the boss" and I don't imagine she was a good one. Also I can see where the carers also just didn't want to be a part of such a terrible situation anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

It wouldn't be surprising if multiple people got in touch with the Adult Protective Services people - their phones are probably flooded this morning.  As they should be.  And Facebook is full of comments about Terri's behavior towards Roy.

He seemed to realize that living in a facility would be a lot better than living in that mess.  And how DARE she hoard HIS car to the point where she wouldn't even be able to take him to appointments, etc.!!!

• Love 4

I  started watching last night and just couldn't take it.  If I had heard the trope "we can't just throw it away, she might hurt herself", I would suggest a massive throw away. Period. 

That so many were cared for (strange term, really) by her at the ends of their lives makes me wonder when Hell starts.  I know someone in Missouri who had to find folks to care for him as he entered terminal dementia.  He did and to think that she was the best that others could find, it's totally tragic.

Could electro shock treatments reset her mind?  Something is so terribly wrong.  Hoarding yourself into filth is one thing; doing it to people who are helpless but also your employers is a whole new level of evil.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, enoughcats said:

I  started watching last night and just couldn't take it.  If I had heard the trope "we can't just throw it away, she might hurt herself", I would suggest a massive throw away. Period. 

That so many were cared for (strange term, really) by her at the ends of their lives makes me wonder when Hell starts.  I know someone in Missouri who had to find folks to care for him as he entered terminal dementia.  He did and to think that she was the best that others could find, it's totally tragic.

Could electro shock treatments reset her mind?  Something is so terribly wrong.  Hoarding yourself into filth is one thing; doing it to people who are helpless but also your employers is a whole new level of evil.

ECT is used for severe and intractable depression. I think a lot of hoarders also suffer from depression so in theory, ECT could help. I think it’s a last resort sort of treatment though and only tried when therapy and meds have not worked. I don’t know if Terri has made any attempt at that and considering she went to only one aftercare appointment, I don’t see her following through on ECT either.

• Love 1

Just watched Terri. This episode was more entertaining than the ones from the previous season, but maybe it's just because I haven't watched the show for a while ?

Anyway here's my hunch : Terri is into some sort of scheme to get into Roy's will. I think she manoeuvred to make the other 2 caregivers leave so she could have Roy all alone under her influence. Roy thinking of her as a sort of wife etc is fishy as hell and I'm sure she's the instigator of this situation, and the hoard has actually become a convenient excuse to stay at Roy's. Hence the constant excuses to halt the cleaning. Seeing the way she talks to him, and the way he never speaks his mind to her to "avoid arguments", it's obvious she's in the one in power in this relationship. She kinda reminds me of Carol who sneaked her way into Dave's life.

How was she allowed a say in anything when her stuff was invading someone else's property ? They should have just tossed everything.

I feel really sorry for Kraig, poor guy has ruined his life waiting 40 years for this nutjob to get her $h!t together, and it seems he won't be around for very much longer unfortunately.

Edited by Ligeia
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

And how DARE she hoard HIS car to the point where she wouldn't even be able to take him to appointments, etc.!!!

Recorded this episode and after I saw what she did to that poor man's car I ff'd to the end. I couldn't take seeing what other awfulness she was foisting on him inside the house and, honestly, after seeing that scene? Couldn't give one shit about spending more than five more minutes on this awful, irredeemable person.

I don't know what Kraig's malfunction is (other than the spelling of his name) to have spent 45 years with her. 

4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Zas called APS about the hoarding in Roy's house, but that was at the beginning, not after Terri was shrieking at him over her stuff being dragged out of the house. 

That's fine though - she only needs to call once to a) meet her obligation as a mandated reporter and b) start the ball rolling on an investigation. Multiple calls about the same situation only clog the system.

I feel really sorry for Kraig, poor guy has ruined his life waiting 40 years for this nutjob to get her $h!t together, and it seems he won't be around for very much longer unfortunately.

45!!! My heart broke when he proposed to her. At this stage of the game, I don't think he will ever leave her but he is so frail and life with her will only make his life harder.

• Love 4