Type keyword(s) to search

Hoarders - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Just finished it. God did it drag on forever ! Eric is probably one of the more likable hoarders of the show but it was very boring. I don't like Dorothy but she was okay to me this time.

I get that they wanted to honor his deceased wife but I'm not sure living in a house that was decorated by her, full of her stuff, is gonna help him grieve.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Ligeia said:

Why the sexist comment ? This show has legions of selfish women as well, who also do just as they please no matter the consequences for their "loved" ones, including children, sick husbands etc...

True. Women do that and more. They claim they couldn't clean for thirty years because the mess "got away from them" and it's all the children's fault and their husbands were grouchy.  I'm sorry I was sexist. I was thinking that I hear the men, more often than the women, getting real territorial about who owns the house.  But you're right, women can do that, too.  I think I just pounced on this man because he is the last hoarder I watched.  Next week I'll probably be saying, "Women are the worst!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

True. Women do that and more. They claim they couldn't clean for thirty years because the mess "got away from them" and it's all the children's fault and their husbands were grouchy.  I'm sorry I was sexist. I was thinking that I hear the men, more often than the women, getting real territorial about who owns the house.  But you're right, women can do that, too.  I think I just pounced on this man because he is the last hoarder I watched.  Next week I'll probably be saying, "Women are the worst!"

Haha yeah I probably overreacted, I'm sorry.

• Love 4

In my view, it's not a man or woman thing, but a hoarder routine to lie about what started their hoarding, and that they'll keep it clean. 

Almost all of the hoarders have had previous clean ups, and re-hoarded as fast as they could.   Eric was standing in the kitchen at the beginning, bragging that if they took everything out of his kitchen, he could turn in back into a garbage dump in five days.     He started hoarding before his wife got sick, and I don't think he'll ever keep the house cleared out. 

The ending said that over 200 boxes were stored in the garage, attic, sunroom, and other places after the clean up.   I bet he was opening boxes, and piling stuff up downstairs before the crew was out of sight.    

The ending was that the family will come over soon, and have a little celebration with Eric.    His wife died two years ago, and supposedly that was when the hoarding went wild.   My guess is the attic, and any other storage areas were chock full long before the wife died.     The sister or sister-in-law said that the last time the dining room was clean was a when her adult kids were 10 to 14, and they're one of them is almost 30, so another lying hoarder.     I suspect that even though Eric claimed the wife didn't allow him to hoard, then I'm betting there were a couple of clean rooms, but only where the wife stayed.   

Often with hoarders if both of the couple aren't hoarders, the one partner can control the hoarding to some extent, but after that person is gone, then the hoarding explodes.    The BSOJ said that the man is doing aftercare, but my guess is it won't help.    I bet he was back to ordering online very quickly too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

I don’t think I’ve ever watched a new episode of Hoarders let alone commented on any episode. I had hopes for the epi but bailed about halfway.

On the "pro" side, I could see enough of the home to know it was lovely inside and out, even if the (impressive) décor by his wife mostly wasn’t to my taste. I appreciated not seeing rodents, maggots, etc. The guy had a place he could sleep (recliner with CPAP) that was off the floor. 

OTOH, I was surprised to “meet” a man, let alone a straight man (IMHO), who stuffed three or four stories of house plus outside storage with his clothing bargains. Wonder if he is a dandy, or very vain, or for him to dress fabulously was  important to Sylvie. I (F) went through years of clothing "bargain" obsession, though on a MUCH more minor scale, so I could relate to it. But oddly there was no attention to his earlier life and what had CAUSED his hoarding issue. 

It has become increasingly hard for me to watch Robin Zasio, who is so new-agey and often talks as if to a little kid. Why don’t the producers mix things up a bit and try some different experts? They could have edited this down, e.g., it really began to drag when everyone was outside. I know people enough to say that if the experts running such an operation are all women giving orders, that older, more-traditional men are NOT going to like it and will dig in. Brothers and sons are too close to get through to them. Robin’s voice gets shrill and Dorothy and her staff appeared to be all female. There are male therapists and organizers. For once I'd like to hear someone say, "You are getting [# bleeped] thousand dollars of professional services, free. You are about to lose your home. Do you want us to leave now? Or do you want what we came here to do? Here's how you help us."

Although I don't think I could mentally go through a large house worth of stuff either in 1-2 days especially with 18 people breathing down my neck.  

I too have got severe chronic pain and significant disabilities. I’m his age if not older (67), I work FT, and I don’t sit around living in the dark and the past. I bet you anything there’s a pain pill and/or an alcohol issue as well, and if so, and if that isn’t solved first, the person will have a lot of trouble carrying anything out, or changing. It is very sad your wife died. But to pass the rest of your life sitting in the dark and mess and spending yourself into homelessness is also terrible. That guy is still fairly attractive and talented; I bet his late wife would not have wanted him to live like Miss Havisham. My advice: Sell the house, it is too much for you physically and emotionally. Heck, it would be too much for me alone. Go into a condo or apartment community for independent seniors, maybe continuing care with assisted living when it's time., Get the depression and other issues treated. By selling the house and contents you'd have the money and probably has government payments as well. PS How did the epi end? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Tuneful said:

It is very sad your wife died. But to pass the rest of your life sitting in the dark and mess and spending yourself into homelessness is also terrible. That guy is still quite attractive and clearly talented; I bet his late wife would not have wanted him to live like Miss Havisham. 

I am fully in support of people finding love again after losing their spouse.  But my jaw dropped when Dorothy said something like he was attractive and how he should consider finding someone to share his life.  So she's an organizer/psychologist/matchmaker?

The man has been widowed less than two years and is obviously dealing with a lot of stuff (literally and figuratively).  He doesn't need to drag some innocent woman into that mess.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I am not a fan of the 2 hour one person show either.  I kind of liked this one. He only had one really angry reaction. His family did say that his wife had been able to keep his hoarding tendencies from getting out of control until she got sick. His bigger problem seemed to be a shopping addition which resulted in the clean hoard. He did pretty good getting rid of things once he got started so his problem of shopping has to be addressed. Wasn't most of his hoard clothes and books?  He seemed smart and insightful but as others said probably good at manipulating but I do believe his grief was real and contributed to and accelerated his addiction and hoarding. I was just glad to see a hoarder who was not totally unlikable and hateful.  I agree with others thinking it might be best for him to move from "their" home and start new in smaller place and a community that would bring him more social interaction. He might do ok with the right therapy and environment. Or he might just keeping shopping until he has no more credit or resources. 

• Love 4

I probably wasn't clear but I wouldn't expect him to date yet -- although I have known men who made happy engagements or remarriages within about a year after the death, and others who have made positive partnerships without marriage,  I'd like to see Eric get out and be around other people and make some more friends of both genders, perhaps find some way to be of service that would get him out of the house and focused on on other people as well. Even to attend a grief support group.   

• Love 2

When they went to the 1 hoarder/2 hour format they extended the amount of time for the clean out to 1 week.  They also have the therapists contact them well in advance of filming to start building rapport (and maybe even starting some preliminary phone or virtual therapy?   that part, I forget).  They've actually done that since the beginning. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Wanda said:

Timing wise this had to have been filmed in 2020 yet no one wore masks.

am I the only one who caught that or is bothered by that?

Didn't the cleaning company folks have them on when they first got out of their trucks? Then the masks disappeared. Strange.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Didn't the cleaning company folks have them on when they first got out of their trucks? Then the masks disappeared. Strange.

They had them on while cleaning, a common practice in non pandemic times on this show, and I saw everyone holding them in their hands later on. But there was way too much talking in enclosed spaces with no masks. I assume they tested everyone and didn’t want to “date” the show, but that makes no sense if that’s the reasoning. In fact you’d think they would have had a BSOJ stating this was filmed during COVID restrictions

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Wanda said:

They had them on while cleaning, a common practice in non pandemic times on this show, and I saw everyone holding them in their hands later on. But there was way too much talking in enclosed spaces with no masks. I assume they tested everyone and didn’t want to “date” the show, but that makes no sense if that’s the reasoning. In fact you’d think they would have had a BSOJ stating this was filmed during COVID restrictions

This show wouldn't seem as dated as some might since in some hoards masks are necessary. (Though viewers might wonder since they made a point of saying it wasn't a particularly filthy hoard.)

• Love 2
10 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I was a bit relieved to see no poop-filled non-working toilets and dead animals with maggots crawling all over them, holes in the roof and rat feces.

^ LOL - yes, evidently we collectively dodged a real bullet there, huh? 😄   Somehow seeing it starkly written out like that just makes it all the more hideous of what we see in the worst of conditions. *shudder*

I'm happy to see the show has returned, and admittedly in large part for the joy of seeing activity on this thread! Y'all with your keen observations and riffs are at turns and frequently hilarious, compassionate, and insightful. 👍

Edited by RobustRutabaga
  • LOL 1

OTOH, I was surprised to “meet” a man, let alone a straight man (IMHO), who stuffed three or four stories of house plus outside storage with his clothing bargains. Wonder if he is a dandy, or very vain, or for him to dress fabulously was  important to Sylvie. I (F) went through years of clothing "bargain" obsession, though on a MUCH more minor scale, so I could relate to it. But oddly there was no attention to his earlier life and what had CAUSED his hoarding issue. 

I know several straight men who are very into clothes and their general appearance.

I think for this guy it was all about the bargain; not so much the clothes. He had tons he had never even worn and what he was wearing wasn't terribly fashionable. I think he said at one point, or one of his brothers said, that whenever he found what he thought was a good bargain, he had to buy tons of it.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, RobustRutabaga said:

we collectively dodged a real bullet there, huh? 😄 

I disliked Eric. Maybe it was his boast that he could rehoard that kitchen in five days.  Maybe it was his word choice in so many of his answers, as if he'd been practicing.  But mostly because his wife was confined to that bed for more than two years in a house that was being remade in the image of her husband.  Her deft hand at decorating was being hidden by his buying.  He didn't respect what she had done, he seemed to have gloried in his ability to cover all surfaces with essences of Eric.  

I had a friend who had a whine-prone dog who earned the name "Poor Pitiful Pearl".  I just watched Poor Pitiful Eric give the performance of his life.  

Many people who love someone who dies a slow, lingering painful death are thankful for their loved one escaping the pain. Eric chose to assume a rather odd version to encapsulate himself in things as well as boxes, and his own clothes. 

Dorothy and Robin....let's wait and see how the rest of this season progresses.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, enoughcats said:

I disliked Eric. Maybe it was his boast that he could rehoard that kitchen in five days.  Maybe it was his word choice in so many of his answers, as if he'd been practicing.  But mostly because his wife was confined to that bed for more than two years in a house that was being remade in the image of her husband.  Her deft hand at decorating was being hidden by his buying.  He didn't respect what she had done, he seemed to have gloried in his ability to cover all surfaces with essences of Eric.  

I had a friend who had a whine-prone dog who earned the name "Poor Pitiful Pearl".  I just watched Poor Pitiful Eric give the performance of his life.  

I absolutely agree.     When he said he could rehoard the kitchen in five days, I knew exactly how this episode would go.   I bet he's emptied every box back into the house again.   The relatives that hadn't been in the dining room for 20 years?   They better not count on ever having their little family party in there, because I bet you can't even find the table in that room, and I bet the place looks just as bad as it ever did.    I just don't understand how the credit card companies let someone run up that amount of debt, and the house is still in jeopardy, but nothing's been done about it yet.     I bet that this was filmed at least a year ago, because no one was talking about pandemics, or lockdowns.     

• Love 4

I don't get where some people get the notion that he bragged about being able to rehoard the kitchen in 5 days. He was not bragging, he was just stating a fact and explaining how he was, mentioning a past cleaning he rehoarded real fast. You're overanalysing him and making him a villain over this single sentence and I think it's wrong.

Edited by Ligeia
  • Love 6

NYC Park Avenue hoarders and the cleaner who cleans up after them

with before and after pictures.

warning: picture of dead Collyer brother is as disturbing a picture as the picture of a dead pet in its cage.  SERIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE SQUEEMISH, DON'T GO TO THIS LINK. I'm sorry I posted it before all the pictures came up on my slow internet access.

We're not going to see the dumpsters pull up, but the hoards are recognizable and all the disgusting filth that we've seen before.  The difference: most if not all of us couldn't afford these apartments.  I don't think they would even allow TV cleaning crews in the service entrances to these buildings- that might get out to the neighbors and ruin the mystique of the neighborhood.

Edited by enoughcats
warning needed
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/23/2021 at 8:52 AM, suzeecat said:

I was a bit relieved to see no poop-filled non-working toilets and dead animals with maggots crawling all over them, holes in the roof and rat feces.  It was a halfway doable operation, except dude seemed more interested in witty banter than letting go of anything. 

Exactly! I didn't feel sick to my stomach when watching. He wasn't as funny as he thought he was, though.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

and the house is still in jeopardy, but nothing's been done about it yet.

It's a beautiful house - I wondered if I were in his position, if I might just move - being the house was so linked to (decorated by, residing in with) his wife who's passed on, it can't be comfortable living there and being reminded of it on a daily basis. They did mention in a few points in the episode about "losing the house" and any resale value is improved with the decluttering, but didn't seem he was seriously considering any change. Emotional complexities aside of living in a place where one's partner spent their final days, from a pure practical standpoint I'm sure he could live in a more modest house or even apartment or condo (or eventually seniors' community?) and the sale of that house could go towards his enormous debt. Seems to me like a good step towards a "fresh start".

• Love 3
13 hours ago, enoughcats said:

NYC Park Avenue hoarders and the cleaner who cleans up after them

with before and after pictures.

warning: picture of dead Collyer brother is as disturbing a picture as the picture of a dead pet in its cage.  SERIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE SQUEEMISH, DON'T GO TO THIS LINK. I'm sorry I posted it before all the pictures came up on my slow internet access.

We're not going to see the dumpsters pull up, but the hoards are recognizable and all the disgusting filth that we've seen before.  The difference: most if not all of us couldn't afford these apartments.  I don't think they would even allow TV cleaning crews in the service entrances to these buildings- that might get out to the neighbors and ruin the mystique of the neighborhood.

Remember the UES hoarder who couldn’t get through the front door of his apartment? He had to go through someone else’s apartment, out to the fire escape, and climb the fire escape into his own apartment? When it aired, I wondered how furious the other tenants must have been to see what was going on in their building.

• Love 1

"I like to think of myself as not a hoarder but a collector."

Nope, you're a hoarder. Looks like it might be a relatively "clean" hoard again? (Except the bed looks kinda gross.)

A bunch of space heaters in that mess?! 😨

Forrest reminds me a bit of an older John Legend.

Oh, good, I was hoping for Matt and not another Dorothy episode.

I wonder what the neighbors in this nice neighborhood are thinking watching all this stuff coming out of the house, on top of all the stuff that was already outside.

"These are my good shoes"...that are piled in storage boxes under a tarp in the driveway...

OK, the snake skin was kinda neat.

Aftercare, therapy, going well, all hopeful...and he lost his vision. 😞 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Matt is the MAN! “Okay, I broke it.” 😆 I love him. I loved Vista: “If I pick it up, I’m throwing it away.” Go, girl! 
I think Forrest could wear a different pair of shoes everyday and would die before he went through all of them. Was that a live fish in that nasty looking aquarium? Poor thing. Hope Forrest’s eyes improve.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, LittleIggy said:

Matt is the MAN! “Okay, I broke it.” 😆 I love him. I loved Vista: “If I pick it up, I’m throwing it away.” Go, girl! 
I think Forrest could wear a different pair of shoes everyday and would die before he went through all of them. Was that a live fish in that nasty looking aquarium? Poor thing. Hope Forrest’s eyes improve.

And a different hat and tie.

• Love 3

The screen at the end said he's recovering his vision, and is doing better.   So he neglects his health, the same way he neglects that lovely house? 

I wonder if the neighbor's taped this episode for the court case?   Because you know he's going to fill that house up again, and it still needed tons of stuff removed.   You could barely walk in the dining and living room even after, and the kitchen was full of appliances he'll never use, and all kinds of figurines, and other stuff all over the counters, except by the sink.       

Forrest's son should have left after the father threw the box at his head, and stayed gone.     His father will never change, and AJ will never be loved, or treated as anything but an annoyance by his father.     

I'm betting that the liens on the house will take it when Forrest either dies, or tries to move, and the HOA people are fools if they drop the liens.   I wonder about the neighbors, and HOA officials when they saw the entire attic was full of mouse poop covered junk?    I'm sure this was filmed a while ago, and I bet the garage is stuffed full, and every other room is back to a hoard.  

I just wait for the moment in every show when the hoarder snaps and shows exactly how rotten and nasty they are.    Next week looks like a wild one, another hoarder who treasures garbage over their own children.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

I didn't watch past the first 10 minutes.  Did they talk about how Forrest got (and has) the money to continue spending?  The guy from the week before was in something like $150,000 of credit card debt.  Both of them had nice (expensive) houses.

What's got to be frustrating for the son is knowing that when the end comes, he will likely get stuck with arranging to get rid of all that stuff.  BTDT with my late brother's "collections," but he was in a small one-bedroom apartment, so we got it completely cleaned out in a week.  This involved having to visit multiple large dumpsters in his apartment community, because most of his "collections" went straight into the trash.  Another large bunch (cookware and DVDs) went to Goodwill.  

Another factor with Forrest's house is that HOA liens will be taken off of the sale price of the house, and I bet the son / estate will have to pay those liens off to make a sale possible.      I missed the first part of the show, and don't know how he amassed and paid for all of that junk.    It didn't even get through to Forrest that the auction people didn't want any of his stuff.     The trailer full of moldy, water logged, ruined stuff didn't phase him either.     The after view on that house was awful.   It was still full of useless stuff, and always will be.   I bet it's full of junk again.   Forrest arguing about the van he bought for $400 being driveable was ridiculous.     If he really treasured clothes, shoes and hats, he could have turned the spare bedrooms into a giant shoe closet, and actually wear the shoes, do the same with clothes, hats, etc.     But for him he just wants to keep his stuff, and not use it.    

Since he's not that far from some of the big outlet centers in Pennsylvania, I'm wondering if he was going up there for shopping trips?     A lot of his clothes, hats and shoes looked like it was the same item, but in a multitude of colors, and I've known people that were outlet regulars that had the same array of colors, but the same style.  

So he owned thrift stores?   Another reason why I only donate to thrift stores that are part of a registered charity.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I just wait for the moment in every show when the hoarder snaps and shows exactly how rotten and nasty they are.    Next week looks like a wild one, another hoarder who treasures garbage over their own children.   

I was just starting to think "this has been fairly drama-free (except for the friend at the beginning of Day 1 jumping right to "I'm throwing it out" and not listening to Matt and Dr. Z)" when the screaming began and he kicked the son out.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I didn't watch past the first 10 minutes.  Did they talk about how Forrest got (and has) the money to continue spending?  The guy from the week before was in something like $150,000 of credit card debt.  Both of them had nice (expensive) houses.

Don't remember all the details, but as I recall: He grew up poor and started investing at a young age, and said he had three houses by his mid-20s. He was smart in school, got put on the college prep track, went to college (maybe some scholarships? I don't remember) and had a career in college administration (dean of something or other). Now works with youth programs. So it seems he had a good job and was pretty smart with money, until his hoarding got out of control.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I missed the first part of the show, and don't know how he amassed and paid for all of that junk. 

How much time does it take to find something and buy it. Much less different things from different stores.

Fredericksburg has grown a lot since I grew up a couple of counties away from there, but the things he accumulated didn't come from estate sales or boutique shops.  Heck buying that many men's shirts could take an hour of every day of his free time for the past ten years. 

Too much stuff on every wall, surface is one thing, but the things ruined in storage make me glad we don't have smell o visiono.

The HOA finally couldn't take it anymore and probably had to fight to get to that point.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

Even after they got done, 80% of what was left needs to go. And how that man has lived in Virginia without AC is beyond me. 

I know, right? I live in VA, and that boggled my mind.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I missed the first part of the show, and don't know how he amassed and paid for all of that junk.

Aside from "normal" hoarding behaviors, like too much shopping over the years, he mentioned that he owned two (or more) antique/thrift stores, and when they closed a few years ago, he brought all the remaining inventory into his house. This likely doubled the amount of junk stuffed in there in one fell swoop.

I did like his mask collection (and the black Santa collection), but there was just no way to enjoy it with all the other crap around. I got claustrophobic looking at the "after" pics, which doesn't usually happen.

As I watched this one, I started wondering which type of hoard the cleaners prefer: "gross" ones that are filthy and nasty, but you know everything is trash that can be scooped up with a shovel; or "clean" hoards that are not jumping with vermin, but require a lot more sorting and decision making?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

After watching Forrest run his mouth for two hours, I can say I’d rather scoop it all up with a shovel. The sorting (not just with him, but a lot of the hoarders) just stomps on my last nerve. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

an attic full of mice

If he had an attic full of mice, he had a heck of a lot more than a single snake skin. 

(Remember I said I was from that area, black snakes are major mouse predators, and I'll spare you my nightmare experiences when a neighbor cleared out his overgrown hill side. Just think of Forrest's neighbors getting to know Forrest's mouse patrol, up close and personal.)

6 minutes ago, enoughcats said:

If he had an attic full of mice, he had a heck of a lot more than a single snake skin. 

(Remember I said I was from that area, black snakes are major mouse predators, and I'll spare you my nightmare experiences when a neighbor cleared out his overgrown hill side. Just think of Forrest's neighbors getting to know Forrest's mouse patrol, up close and personal.)

Is it the norm for the mice to end up in the attic? I live in a "nice" neighborhood and our house is clean, though cluttered. We have a mouse or two in the basement every now and again and I'm told that's the norm in this area; the homes are old and they come in from outside. We also have a cat so the mice never last long. Maybe people are just trying to make me feel better?

(edited)

My parents' house (in the same general area of the D.C. metro area) had a lot of mice in the attic.    Since there were apparently nothing to stop them, a few ended up in the basement one night.       The mice are great climbers, and could easily scale the brick exterior, and go under the edge of the roof, and into the attic.    (A properly constructed roof wouldn't allow this, but my parent's house was built right after World War II, and nothing was square, nothing was quality building, and there were a lot of issues with it.)

Did anyone see this story?   Another sad case of a hoarder coming to a bad end:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/emmy-winner-found-dead-buried-in-debris-inside-home/ar-BB1fdksQ?li=BBorjTa&ocid=mailsignout

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
17 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

The mice are great climbers

I may never sleep again.

I have so got you beat.

Our house is very old, in part, and part of it is a two century old log cabin. The ceiling in that cabin is hand milled tongue and groove wood nailed to the wood that is the cross beams supporting the second floor. We more or less lived in it as we rebuilt the four add ons to that large room. 

One night my husband woke me up and said "Listen to that, I know what it is. I'm so relieved." I heard something long, moving above us.  He proudly announced it was a snake, hunting mice. 

We had a city cat who had come with us and four country cats who were dropped on us. The cats were hunting, but the snake knew where it could always find a good meal. 

You'd be shocked to see how easy it is for snakes to climb trees, too.

I lost my ability to get a good nights sleep. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I missed the entire last season and recently binged it - and was shocked when I saw the show from Wheeling, the area where I grew up, cuz surely someone from back home would have told me! 🤨

I figured out where Sherry’s house was pretty quickly, then asked my friends who live in the area. Word I got was that everyone was shocked the inside was so bad because the outside wasn’t. They said she always had stuff in her cars but that they didn’t hoard the outside much beyond a few things on the porch.
I loved listening to her accent - even with her screaching - because it reminds me of home. Nobody I know knows her but I got the impression people were sympathetic. No reports on if she got her water working. 
She actually reminded me of an old softball coach, lol. I can’t wait until icky Matt gets his $80k for his old electronics. 🙄

Wheeling looked lovely on TV, minus the hoard. 🙂 

Also, on another last-season note, Carol totally murdered Be. That’s my ID channel opinion. 😬 And why didn’t they just clear out her shit??? She had already checked out of Hotel Be. The ending to that whole thing was just damn sad.

On a mrawr note, I am enjoying somewhat silver fox Corey Chalmers. He sure can wear a pair of jeans... 

Edited by Stiggs
  • Love 5
On 4/1/2021 at 3:57 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

My parents' house (in the same general area of the D.C. metro area) had a lot of mice in the attic.    Since there were apparently nothing to stop them, a few ended up in the basement one night.       The mice are great climbers, and could easily scale the brick exterior, and go under the edge of the roof, and into the attic.    (A properly constructed roof wouldn't allow this, but my parent's house was built right after World War II, and nothing was square, nothing was quality building, and there were a lot of issues with it.)

Did anyone see this story?   Another sad case of a hoarder coming to a bad end:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/emmy-winner-found-dead-buried-in-debris-inside-home/ar-BB1fdksQ?li=BBorjTa&ocid=mailsignout

Wow, that’s real Collyer Brothers 💩, that is.