Type keyword(s) to search

Hoarders - General Discussion

• Start Topic

OMG! There is an episode on right now from Season 9, Episode 3 Leza (the fortune teller) and Linda whose husband is recovering from a heart transplant. I'm sure all of you regular watchers of this show have seen it before but I haven't and the hoards look real nasty. I will try to watch it but would really appreciate some company and hand-holding  'cause this one looks like a nightmare!

3 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

i am here for you DCgal. I either never saw or don't remember this one!

Hi Midnightblue. I am officially freaked out by tonight's hoards. 

Thanks.😊

As someone else on this forum has said why the Hell do they even bother cleaning out those disgusting refrigerators!!!?

• Love 1

Raised in Akron-Canton area circa 1950-1970 and a lot of people had food hoards. One of the neighbors even had a fully hoarded fallout shelter. Many were concerned with post nuclear bombing survival.

• Love 4

Eeewwww no way! Now they are showing that awful woman Sandra at the Julian Price Manor in Greensboro NC. I have to say "Peace Out" for this episode because she is such a vile and despicable woman. This episode is allegedly a "new" Supersized one but I. Just. Can't.

BTW, here's a link showing the before and after of the mansion; the before is how this hag left it and the after is it restored. Absolutely stunningly beautiful.

https://www.evolutionofstyleblog.com/a-hoarder-house-restored/

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Watching the Julian Price Mansion hoard. Isn't Whitney Thore from Greensboro too? They could call this My Big Fat Fabulous Hoard. Maybe it's something in the water.

Hey Julyolo, I think we were posting at the same time. So happy that this gorgeous house was restored so beautifully. As for Sandra, she was such an ungrateful, conniving, nasty she-beast that I truly don't give a shit about what happens to her.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Hey Julyolo, I think we were posting at the same time. So happy that this gorgeous house was restored so beautifully. As for Sandra, she was such an ungrateful, conniving, nasty she-beast that I truly don't give a shit about what happens to her.

Hey there! So sorry you not going to watch, but thanks for the pics. They are stunning. Be up your way mid May to see Bob Seger at Virginia Beach.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Hey there! So sorry you not going to watch, but thanks for the pics. They are stunning. Be up your way mid May to see Bob Seger at Virginia Beach.

Oh great! This area is so beautiful in the Spring, especially in May. 

• Love 1

From the first showing of the Sandra the Hoarder v. the lovely new owners, I remember that the dogs she had living in the van with her were taken home by her brothers.     Matt and Zasio meeting up when Zasio got lost was bizarre.     After the last showing, Matt said that he couldn't find enough of the huge construction dumpsters in the entire state so they could fill, and haul away the full ones.    They had to fill, take to the dump, empty, and bring back to the house, and I think it was almost 50 full dumpsters.    They didn't even get everything out, and had to empty that nasty tunnel under the house, and remaining junk after the show.    She didn't net that much from the auction of her 'valuables' either, I think less than $20k.     

The reason the new owners called the show was that to do the clean out on their own, with the junk crews, dumpsters, dump fees, and other costs would have been close to $100k.    So they called the show.    The saddest thing is that I've heard that Luther (the wonderful young man who helped Sandra clean out, and Matt wanted to hire for his company) is no longer with us.   I'm hoping that's not true, but maybe they'll say something tonight. 

I can't believe how vicious she was.  If I was a neighbor then I would have called the Sheriff the second she started piling her junk in the street.   

Sandra is alive, there are rumors to the contrary, but apparently that was another woman with the same first and last name.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

Having seen - and be utterly freaked out by - the original episode - i’m so looking forward to seeing the restored house in all its glory.

But i’m DVRing it for later tonight. Right now I’m reliving the Battle of Blackwater on Game of Thrones. Gotta love that wildfire!  (The incendiary device, not the horse/song, but they’re good, too)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

From the first showing of the Sandra the Hoarder v. the lovely new owners, I remember that the dogs she had living in the van with her were taken home by her brothers.     Matt and Zasio meeting up when Zasio got lost was bizarre.     After the last showing, Matt said that he couldn't find enough of the huge construction dumpsters in the entire state so they could fill, and haul away the full ones.    They had to fill, take to the dump, empty, and bring back to the house, and I think it was almost 50 full dumpsters.    They didn't even get everything out, and had to empty that nasty tunnel under the house, and the attics.    She didn't net that much from the auction of her 'valuables' either, I think less than $20k.     

The reason the new owners called the show was that to do the clean out on their own, with the junk crews, dumpsters, dump fees, and other costs would have been close to $100k.    So they called the show.    The saddest thing is that I've heard that Luther (the wonderful young man who helped Sandra clean out, and Matt wanted to hire for his company) is no longer with us.   I'm hoping that's not true, but maybe they'll say something tonight. 

I can't believe how vicious she was.  If I was a neighbor then I would have called the Sheriff the second she started piling her junk in the street.   

Damn CrazyInAlabama so sorry to hear that about Luther. Wasn't he the one who got down on bended knee and begged that witch to let them help her? Of course, she just hissed at them. Seeing her "crew" of people from a retirement home I believe, some of who didn't look very healthy and one on a walker, desperately trying to help this ungrateful sow, I wanted to slap her silly!

Frankly, if I was the new owner I would have had absolutely nothing to do with her directly. I would have only dealt with the city officials, the bank and my attorney. If that filthy hoard wasn't removed in time, I would have paid to have it hauled away, bit by bit--no one has to hire 1-800 GOT JUNK which I understand are hellaciously expensive--and pay significantly less than $100,000 they would probably demand. Didn't they get stuck having to remove a ton (or several tons) of useless crap anyway?

Also, I would have had a restraining order against her. Sorry, but the level of compassion and patience the new owners showed her is way beyond what she could expect from me.

• Love 12

Yes, that was Luther.   I'm hoping that it was a rumor, but I'm worried.  I hope they'll have an update on him, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  

I just hope that the first thing the owners did was change all of the locks, and check to make sure Sandra didn't unlatch anything on her way through.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Oh Lord. I just flipped over to A&E and couldn't stand to watch even two minutes of that horrible woman. I've changed the channel. Thanks to all of you who are taking one for the team by watching and commenting. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Well Jeeves I have to give a high-five and special shout out to Mongo Like Candy for watching this literal shitshow tonight. I absolutely cannot do it. Just thinking about that woman is raising my blood pressure!

I did catch the very beginning when she had this evil smirk on her face in a talk-to-the-camera moment where she basically said that she planned to screw over the new owners and get "her" house back, and I think it technically isn't even her house!😡

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

She refinanced, again in the early 2000's, never paid on the mortgage, and started owing just under $2 million, and ended up owing a ton more money than that, fought the repossession in court for a long time, claiming it was illegal.

Finally was evicted after the two men bought it for about $400,000.    Then they called the show, had the clean out they showed, and still had to clean the passageway in the bottom of the house, the attics, and the rest of her garbage out.   Then the remodeling started.   I think she tried to go to court again after this happened too.  

I'm so glad the Sheriff was called, and cracked down on her.    Codes enforcement, and the garbage hauling trucks showing up early (they have to go to the dump by 5:00 p.m., that's why they showed up early) made me cheer, and say a very rude phrase to Sandra,  from the comfort of my clean house.   I do realize she couldn't hear me, but I totally want her out of that house, and away from those two men.

Did you see her helpers?   The little old lady with the walker broke my heart.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

As I was watching Sandra again, I remembered how angry I got watching the first time when she yelled at Luther because I could see what a kind and giving person he was. I was shocked and so sad to see that he died in a car accident at 24. The world is worse for the lose of such a fine young man. I almost wish I hadn't watched.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She refinanced, again in the early 2000's, never paid on the mortgage, and started owing just under $2 million, and ended up owing a ton more money than that, fought the repossession in court for a long time, claiming it was illegal.

Finally was evicted after the two men bought it for about $400,000.    Then they called the show, had the clean out they showed, and still had to clean the passageway in the bottom of the house, the attics, and the rest of her garbage out.   Then the remodeling started.   I think she tried to go to court again after this happened too.  

I'm so glad the Sheriff was called, and cracked down on her.    Codes enforcement, and the garbage hauling trucks showing up early (they have to go to the dump by 5:00 p.m., that's why they showed up early) made me cheer, and say a very rude phrase to Sandra,  from the comfort of my clean house.   I do realize she couldn't hear me, but I totally want her out of that house, and away from those two men.

Did you see her helpers?   The little old lady with the walker broke my heart.  

Yes, she just kept hanging on to her delusion that the house belonged to her. Great idea about changing the locks as you said above and I would like to add that I would have major security cameras set up because she reminds me of someone like a spurned lover in the "If I can't have you, no one can" meaning that I wouldn't put it past her to try to set fire to the place.

How in the world she managed to drag out this whole process for three years is unbelievable and a disgrace.

I mentioned the woman on a walker trying to help her for which she showed not gratitude.

Also, I hope this doesn't make anyone's head explode but right after she was finally removed from the property a group of suckers kind people started a GoFundMe to raise $5,000 to assist her with her "needs" in her post-hoard life. ***insert projectile vomit emoji here***

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, enoughcats said:

Tonight's rewatch: when I saw Luther's first appearance I recognized and remembered him immediately.  Then at the end, they reported his death , with his last name.

Luther's obituary shows his own extended family.  

Googling his name also brought up how he died.

There has to be more to this story.

Oh no. So sad. Thanks for clearing that up for us. Once again, a good young man like him is gone and that harpy Sandra lives on. Reminds me so much of Kelly from M600PL gone so young after being on the brink of attaining a better life while the James Ks, Schenees and  No-Hi-Jeannes, to name a few, just keep going and going and going like ginormous, rancid Energizer bunnies.

• Love 3

Poor Luther. I was so impressed not only at how he kept his cool with Sandra but more with how he was concerned about his crew - they weren’t mindless movers for Sandra, but were deserving of consideration and explanations. 

enoughcats, thanks for the links. His end is so tragic. I’ve been Googling for any updates to the story, but so far no luck. 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I hope this doesn't make anyone's head explode but right after she was finally removed from the property a group of suckers kind people started a GoFundMe

Aaaaggg!!! (This is the prettiest head exploding gif I could find.)

CFBA2065-9FD0-4846-814B-82E4F4929C8C.gif

Edited by Mongo Like Candy
Exploding heads have no reason
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 3/25/2019 at 4:57 AM, JudyObscure said:

I'm currently reading, "The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning," which is all about the Swedish custom of going through collections and clutter with a view toward the next generation and sparing them the sorting and decisions regarding your stuff. It sounds morbid, but it's really a helpful little book.  If only we could get people like your daughter's father to read it.

Yes, I read that and it really helped me decide alot better about what to keep by asking myself, "Would my son want this item?"

I still have too many books and clothes,  but I'm  hoping I  have a good 15-20 years left.  I'm 65. 

• Love 5

I’m only 40 minutes into the overload episode when I realized this could have been a really short show: 

Sandra knows she can’t keep anything on the property. Sandra doesn’t want to let anything go. Sandra says she’s got a place for everything - the magical warehouse.  Matt could toss absolutely everything into the trucks and ask for the address. Truck it on over and stuff it all in. 

Even that would have been kinder than what Eric and Michael maybe legally could have done by just trashing it all. 

And my gnashing of teeth continues.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mongo Like Candy said:

Matt could toss absolutely everything into the trucks and ask for the address.

Matt did ask for the warehouse address, and Sandra refused to tell anyone where it was.  

Sandra was already well known locally for going to court to get her own way, even to fighting to keep the house when she had refinanced it and then not paid any of the pay-backs that she was supposed to.

I expect she had played the poor little widow woman card, several times, the independent business woman come on hard times, the good citizen just needing more time, and on and on and on and on.  She had the ability to come across as normal for brief periods of time, and then not.  

ADA rules may have even helped her ....who knows?  

I do have a vision of one of the old classic silvery Air Stream trailers with her moving into it, and then it exploding like the Hindenberg from stuff to the nth power.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

When I watch these episodes I often think that my reactions to the hoarders say a lot more about me than about them. If I were Matt and she wouldn’t give me the address, I’d haul it to a dump. Grrrrr. But i’ve got the luxury of remote reactions. If I were on site I’d like to think I’d be more considerate (although maybe not as patient as Eric), knowing that I can’t expect a hoarder to act rationally. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, enoughcats said:

I do have a vision of one of the old classic silvery Air Stream trailers with her moving into it, and then it exploding like the Hindenberg from stuff to the nth power.

Ok, we definitely need a gif for that!  😳

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I was disappointed we didn't get a much longer tour of Michael's renovated house, what we saw was beautiful though. It's lovely to see good taste and buckets of money working together to create something so elegant and timeless.  Those little girls are very lucky.

I'll always adore Sandra's motley crew.  The little old lady who could barely walk, but was steadily sorting and carrying, the cheery young woman in the striped leggings, and the patient men.  Poor sweet Luther. How sad that such a kind and generous person should die so young.

My parents came home one day to find that their dachshund had figured out how to tip over the kitchen garbage.  My dad said she had spread it out over the entire kitchen, "because it was all good stuff. "  So we always laugh when the hoarders  are sure it's all good stuff, yet, this time Sandra was a little bit right.  She did have a lot of good stuff and if she had faced reality five years ago she could have had a sale every weekend until she got her million dollars worth of kitsch sold. Then she and her nice dogs could have bought a small house with a yard, decorated it into a little gem, and had a happy life ... but noooo.

• Love 7

Matt did push her for the address where things were going, the fictitious warehouse.   But he also said that he isn't a moving man, and the crews were not hauling everything to her three warehouses on hold. 

I think the two real owners are wrong to hope Sandra ever comes to the house.    I suspect she would either refuse to leave, or sneak back in and hide out for as long as she could.     The woman is obviously unbalanced.     

The update at the end where she only squatted on her friend's property (I call it squatted when you take advantage of people the way she did) for a few months until they told her to leave.    Then finally the brothers found a room to rent for her, which looked like a hoard in progress, told me all that I needed to know about her.   

I really find it hysterical that the show claims she's getting aftercare, and feel sorry for the therapist, because you know all she did was rant and rave about how abused she was, and how everyone stole her house, and her property.  

I feel so sorry about Luther.   He was a wonderfully kind man, and I wish things had ended differently for him.     I read that Matt Paxton wanted to hire him, but I guess that didn't work out.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The woman is obviously unbalanced.     

. . .   

I really find it hysterical that the show claims she's getting aftercare, and feel sorry for the therapist, because you know all she did was rant and rave about how abused she was, and how everyone stole her house, and her property.  

And probably sued the therapist later for malpractice.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Sandra's mental illness was ugly.  It made her horrible to everyone around her, maybe especially to the people who cared about her and were trying to help.  I wonder what the lawsuit against her was about (what do you sue an interior decorator for?), and if that was her inspiration for continuing to appeal to the justice system to get her her house back?  She knew how devastating and defeating losing a lawsuit was for her; I think maybe she was hoping that that same devastation and defeat would make Michael give up.

I have never seen so many examples of compassion toward a prickly, spiky person who repelled everyone.  Michael was so very kind to allow her to take and sell the contents--a lot of the things she dragged out of the house into her "keep" pile looked valuable to me; maybe that's why her auctions brought in so little money--she was keeping the best stuff for herself--and he had the patience of the proverbial saint over her continued belief that it was really still her house.  His husband, Eric's, loving kindness toward Sandra brought tears to my eyes.  His edgy appearance, especially his haircut, prejudiced me (an old fart) against him, but boy was I wrong.  I am sure he is one of the best fathers on the planet, based on his empathy for a crazy, foul old witch who only wanted to harm him.

Poor Luther.  We should all be blessed with such a friend.  And what a loss for all of us; he was a young man with charisma who could have been an importance force for good in the world.

I was amazed that her little army of helpers stuck with Sandra for as long as they did.  She must have been a lovely person at some time to have such good friends so willing to do this hard, pointless labor for her.

If I were Michael and Eric, I'd worry that Sandra would move into that little tunnel.  And maybe that would be the best place for her, as long as she didn't burn the house down.

• Love 9

Not the tunnel!    Since the outer door was so overgrown with bushes, I suspect there is an interior access to the tunnel, from inside the house.    

I wonder how long Sandra will be in the rented room either.    That room was stacked with her stuff, and I'm guessing that's only the beginning of her collection in that room.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I wonder what the lawsuit against her was about (what do you sue an interior decorator for?), and if that was her inspiration for continuing to appeal to the justice system to get her her house back?  

Lots of stuff (just watch Judge Judy regularly - lots of lawsuits against contractors, painters, designers, etc).

Just off the top of my head:

Theft from a home she was working on

Accepting money for a job and not completing it

Performing substandard work

Accepting money for a job and not even starting it

Causing damage to a home she worked on

Someone getting injured as a direct result of something she did

If her client was high dollar or high profile enough, and the issue was bad enough, it could easily ruin her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

It's been clear to me (after years of watching assorted hoarders shows) that the hoarders are mentally ill.  Yet none of the American shows address that, until Sandra.  Dr. Z. and Matt admitted she is mentally is and has been for years.  So why would they expect any different behavior from her?  I did not feel sorry for the new owners.  They knew what they were getting into, and never should have made a deal with Sandra.  Get law enforcement out, evict her, and purge.  I've read more than one article about this hoard, and the new owners needed the financial help of the show to clean the place.  The entire show left a bad taste in my mouth, and frankly, it should have been Sandra that died in the car accident, not sweet Luther who had so much to offer.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I feel so sorry about Luther.   He was a wonderfully kind man, and I wish things had ended differently for him.     I read that Matt Paxton wanted to hire him, but I guess that didn't work out.     

They said she did after care for a while, meaning that it wasn't going the way she wanted so she quit.

I wonder if the brothers could get her committed.  I know it's a difficult process, but she seems like a prime candidate, especially when she was living in her car behind an abandoned building.

Luther was a truly good soul and tried to do right by her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1994-01-23-9401230385-story,amp.html

I’ve never tried to post a link so I hope this works. It’s an article from 1994 that talks about people renting rooms in their homes to attendees of some huge home show near Greensboro and they interview Sandra. They estimated she could bring in $25,000 just renting out bedrooms during the show. 

I don’t think they showed any pictures of Sandra’s current location. Her brother made it clear in his follow up interview that she was still hoarding but that she had refused to participate in the new show. I think the footage they showed was from the first show. It may have been unaired footage but I don’t think they had anything new of her. 

• Love 4

I wondered if the bedroom picture when they showed the brother saying they rented a room for her was actually shot by the brother, and with the long shot at the cafeteria, or whatever it was, is the only contact she allowed.    It could have been unaired footage though, from the original show.    The shows are pretty sneaky about saying something, and then finding something to correspond, and I'm betting they aren't from the same time either.   

The furniture mart is where decorators, and furniture manufacturers have entire rooms of their new lines, introduce new designs and products.    I knew someone who lived near there a long time ago, and she would go 'shopping' there.   She could buy entire rooms of furniture that were for sale for a song at the end of the show.     The dealers didn't want to ship it back to where they were from, and have to sell it as used, so they sold items for huge discounts.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I didn't see the original, so this was all new to me. 

My main take aways (aside from all the preceding comments re. the comparative value of Luther vs. Sandra's lives):

Why was Dr. Z. overseeing a hoard cleanup wearing a lacy ivory tunic and high heeled boots?

How did Sandra only make $14K on what she sold? I thought the stuff was worth 'millions'? 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Why was Dr. Z. overseeing a hoard cleanup wearing a lacy ivory tunic and high heeled boots?

How did Sandra only make $14K on what she sold? I thought the stuff was worth 'millions'? 

Over the course of the series, Dr. Z tried out a series of different looks.  Some where more successful and appropriate to the situation than others.

Sandra is delusional, of course, but in part she was probably thinking of the amount of money she'd SPENT over the years which of course is independent of the value of the resulting belongings.

• Love 2

I had watched the original Sandra episodes several months back. Then I watched the Overload episode last night with enhanced scenes. I thought it was going to be pretty much the same, but I was surprised. I just sat there with my mouth hanging open AGAIN. 

Right off the bat, I could see how Sandra got those nice new homeowners pulled into her delusion.  In the South, most people are very respectful of elders, particularly older Southern women. She had me hooked right off the bat for a few minutes (and I already knew how that story was going to end) so I imagine the new homeowners thought "what harm can this do"? And then when she brought in some friends to help her, I was thinking "who would be kind enough to help that old crazy broad"? She would pull out the "hey, can you hand me that basket" routine and next thing the one homeowner was helping sort and stacking things up for her. She really could flip that switch in a second so that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth and then be mean as a snake. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

I doubt that it was worth "millions" but when she started setting things aside for her own use, rather than to go to the auctions, I noticed some pretty nice stuff there.  Also, given her penchant for taking things out of the dumpsters, I wouldn't be surprised if she removed items from those that were supposed to be sold.  $14K does seem like a low figure.  And I noticed that Michael kept the old square piano, which is probably pretty valuable in itself.  We don't know what else he and Eric kept.  They told Sandra she could take whatever she wanted and receive the money from the sale, but when it became clear that she considered it all to still belong to her--and that most of the stuff she wanted to keep was going to end up thrown out by the city, I bet they put their foot down and reserved some pieces for themselves.  I would have.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Terry: In that article you posted about the house, I couldn't get all the article to load, but it looked like she made 911 calls concerning the fact that she wanted HER DRAPES...still crazy and greedy as hell isn't she?

• Love 4

I haven't read all the comments, but I did watch the Hoarders update on Sandra and the mansion in Greensboro that was so badly hoarded.  I was so happy to see that Michael and Eric, who had the patience of Job and then some, have been renovating it to its rightful glory.  They were so patient and caring.  Great to see the outcome.

• Love 5

I think the 911 calls were between the homeowners, and another designer, not Sandra.   I remember that they originally were going to have designers each do a room, and that was for the house tours to raise money for the preservation society.     

My guess is that the homeowners have not heard the last of Sandra, and aren't going to be happy when she interferes again.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

Wow - I’d seen Sandra’s episode before but it was just as difficult the 2nd time around. That woman is a horrible shrew. I know Matt apologized for his behavior but I was appaulding that finally someone was getting in her face and confronting her with reality. 

MIchael and Eric tried so hard but it was pointless. I really do believe that Sandra’s intention was always to continue legal action against them no matter what they did she just was no longer able to do so. I wouldn’t be surprised if she thought the show would have lawyers lining up to help her pro bono. Michael seemed more aware and less sympathetic than Eric who seemed just emotionally devastated by the entire thing. 

One thing I do think Michael and Eric are wrong about though is the idea that it would be good to have Sandra back to visit. A few posts above mentioned that she could become a squatter or go postal on the place which is certainly possible but what I was thinking is why on earth would anyone want to go back to visit a house they lost to foreclosure? Why would it bring anyone joy to see another family living in a home you desperately wanted but coudln’t keep. To me that house would just be a big reminder of the worst time in my life. 

So so very sad about Luther. He was so kind and patient. When the postscript said he passed away on his birthday and it sounds like quite an incident, I have to wonder if he was celebrating. No matter how it happened, it’s such a loss at such a young age. 

One last comment about the house that I’m sure is not a popular opinion. I think they did a fabulous job on the renovations and the house is fascinating with amazing architectural detail, but as far as somewhere to live it just doesn’t appeal to me. It just seemed like one room connected to another room connected to another room etc with no real coherence. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 9