Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Communion and Confession

• Start Topic

I have to admit in my cold black heart I was completely ready to rip on the ridiculousness of Milania's rapping segment but goddamned if she is not cute and vulnerable and good for her. Middle school is a bitch and her father is in the slammer. That girl 100% needs to take horseback riding lessons she would gain so much confidence and content from it. I hope someone is reading this and turns her on to riding. Go Milania! 

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I have to admit in my cold black heart I was completely ready to rip on the ridiculousness of Milania's rapping segment but goddamned if she is not cute and vulnerable and good for her. Middle school is a bitch and her father is in the slammer. That girl 100% needs to take horseback riding lessons she would gain so much confidence and content from it. I hope someone is reading this and turns her on to riding. Go Milania! 

The little hellraiser may be vulnerable, but she made a complete fool of herself in that segment. I wished they hadn't aired it. 

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Agreed.

Milania has always been a little smart ass, I loved it and hated it at times, but she also has shown us her other side. She was so tender and kind to Nicholas when she interacted with him.  Working with kids younger than her or animals would benefit her.

I can't rip Miliania but I can rip her mother for putting her young daughter in a position where she could embarrass herself on national TV.

It also may have ruined something that gave Miliania comfort and an outet for her feelings.  It was wrong of Teresa to jeopardize that.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

She might be all of those things but I LOVE her because she has real money unlike these other shady NJ howives. I love how that she is kidcentric, curvy not exercise obsessed and can outspend them all hands down, AND that they are green with envy. Such a great addition to the status quo of this group. 

Agree. I was on the fence with her initially but after seeing her on WWHL, I liked her. She laughed at herself and didn't make excuses. Rare for this franchise. Give it time,  I know I know. 

Jackie can go scratch. She was on the same show with Jen and she clearly watched the RH since the beginning and carved out a character for herself and thinks herself as the fan favorite for coming for Teresa. Way too thirsty, waaaay too thirsty IMO.

On 1/3/2019 at 9:49 PM, Stats Queen said:

I think Jennifer’s over the top reaction had a lot to do with the fact that Jackie really hit home and touched vulnerabilities of Jennifer’s part. She already has her husband saying she spoils them and gives into them, so it may have pushed a lot of buttons. To me, it feels like Jennifer is overcompensating with her strict upbringing by being too lenient with her kids. Now she had 5 brats and a not so great husband IMO.

Overcorecting problems and issues tends to produce a different set of problems.

I agree with the reasoning for her reaction. It's bad enough getting that from your family and/or spouse, but to have some new acquaintance put you on blast in a local newspaper too? I'd be pissed as well.

Edited by hottesthw
Too and To are Two different words
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

And we wonder why poor Gabrielle wants to avoid the cameras...

Because I don’t think she is “stunning” and doesn’t seem cut out for modeling? That puts her in the company of about 99.5% of people. lol  Hardly a dis. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

She might be all of those things but I LOVE her because she has real money unlike these other shady NJ howives. 

I was thinking we know that their money seems to be made in a legitimate way besides “construction” or as a “developer” or what other shady way the likes of Joe Giudice and Company have made a living.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Because I don’t think she is “stunning” and doesn’t seem cut out for modeling? That puts her in the company of about 99.5% of people. lol  Hardly a dis. 

Yours alone wasn't bad but there were quite a few posts disparaging the poor girl's looks (or her sisters' and cousin's.)  Just opining why a minor child wouldn't want to be filmed for a reality show.  People can be assholes online. Disclaimer: not referring to anyone specifically HERE.  No need to report me.

• Love 7

I wonder if Milania's bad rapping was intentional...and her coaches will transform her through the season.

Everything Jackie does is intentional.

Melissa is still so fake.  Her facial expressions always seem very practiced.

Jennifer comes across as lonely, as does Delores. They both listen to their mothers' advice, but each tries to fill her void differently.

Teresa was on her best behavior at the party lol.

Sometimes I like Marge a lot and sometimes I don't...but I can't put my finger on why.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, lezlers said:

Yours alone wasn't bad but there were quite a few posts disparaging the poor girl's looks (or her sisters' and cousin's.)  Just opining why a minor child wouldn't want to be filmed for a reality show.  People can be assholes online. Disclaimer: not referring to anyone specifically HERE.  No need to report me.

Yep. Reason #73 why I would NEVER put my children on a TV show. Nothing good comes from it. I honestly would rather not have the money. Not worth it. Shame Teresa does not honor Gabriela’s wishes. We never see Tamra’s minor kids on RHOC. I had no idea her son even lived with her. (I know that is Simon, not Tamra, though.) 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 6

My final thought on the episode as I rewatched it tonight.  It was weird.  Tre seemed normal.  Jackie seemed too calculated.  Jennifer seemed sympathetic.   I can't help but wonder if there was major manipulation in this one.  Like the producers realized that the Gorga Giudice argument had run its course, knew Danielle wouldn't be there with Marty to let loose the crazg, so they directed Jackie and Jennifer to bring the drama.  

• Love 2
11 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

Teresa was on her best behavior at the party 

Maybe because of the debacle of this child's christening years back ? I cringed when it was explained that his christening was the one that turned into a brawl. I was glad the first communion didn't end similarly.  

IDK if Tre could keep it together for anyone but herself but I hope she did for her nephew .

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I have to admit in my cold black heart I was completely ready to rip on the ridiculousness of Milania's rapping segment but goddamned if she is not cute and vulnerable and good for her. Middle school is a bitch and her father is in the slamme

That scene made me feel so bad for Milania.  My adolescence was one big Awkward Stage, and I can't imagine evidence of that existing so publicly. *shudder*  While the Giudice girls come off as bratty at times, they didn't choose any of this and I hope they come through it okay.  I do feel like they need to be in real therapy and off of our TVs.   

11 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

Sometimes I like Marge a lot and sometimes I don't...but I can't put my finger on why.

If you're talking about Marge Jr., I agree!  At times she's so funny and logical and at other times she's just so... extra.  I get the sense that that's her actual personality though (maybe turned up a degree for TV). 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, ladle said:

That scene made me feel so bad for Milania.  My adolescence was one big Awkward Stage, and I can't imagine evidence of that existing so publicly. *shudder*  While the Giudice girls come off as bratty at times, they didn't choose any of this and I hope they come through it okay.  I do feel like they need to be in real therapy and off of our TVs.   

Agree. 100%  Tre needs to get this girl off cam and to a riding stable for weekly or bi weekly lessons, horses clean out the brain cobwebs in kids and tweens (and teens and adults!) like no rx or therapist could ever begin to reach.  I know this is true! 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, lezlers said:

This argument from housewives makes me crazy.  No one "came for" Jennifer's kids, that's completely absurd. She did not say one negative thing about those children. Not ONE.   That's on the same level with Tre claiming Jackie "attacked her family" by saying that if Teresa could control Joe he wouldn't be in jail.   Falsely accusing someone of doing something highly inflammatory  in order to justify your anger is an underhanded way of creating drama that these housewives excel at.  If the other person (that you already dislike) did something that wasn't really that big of a deal but pisses you off because you hate them anyway, you just ramp it up and act like they did something objectively awful that anyone would be upset at.   So Jackie says "this mother gives her kids everything. What can she do to ensure they stay the adorable, sweet kids they are now?" Jennifer then tells everyone "Jackie ATTACKED MY KIDS!!"  I can't even take someone seriously when they start playing that game.

See, normally I would completely agree with you -- e.g. I'm totally with you on the Tre example -- but I think this example is different because, in my opinion, Jackie did involve Jen's kids in an inappropriate way.  Mileage varies, obviously!

17 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

The piece wasn't complimentary nor did I find it insulting because she barely talked about Jennifer. She used the incident as an anecdote to explain why she was writing the column in the first place. She didn't infer or even say that 'this friend' gives her children everything. She only described the home she walked through and how extravagant it was which led her to wonder whether excessive luxury can spoil children. It's no different from going to a party and seeing a pregnant woman sipping on a glass of wine and you wonder whether alcohol really heightens the risk of pregnancy and a healthy birth because it has become incredibly taboo to drink while pregnant. Then you go home and do some research and reach out to some experts and you come back to write a column that points out that most doctors aren't worried about the occasional drink while pregnant.

Again, I see this differently.  I think if I hosted a party and someone I didn't know very well but didn't particularly get along with then wrote an article questioning my drinking while pregnant, even if the gist was "Drinking while pregnant is basically okay," and then concluded it with something like, "Well, I hope the research is right and that the unborn baby turns out okay!" I'd find that shady and I'd be annoyed.  Again, I don't see Jackie's mention of Jen's kids as neutral - for me, that article was so shady it might as well have been an apple grove. 

Clearly opinions differ.  And as stated emphatically by Teresa Giudice circa season 1, whilst wearing a Bret Michaels hair bandana, "Dat's what makes da world go round!" 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ladle said:

See, normally I would completely agree with you -- e.g. I'm totally with you on the Tre example -- but I think this example is different because, in my opinion, Jackie did involve Jen's kids in an inappropriate way.  Mileage varies, obviously!

Again, I see this differently.  I think if I hosted a party and someone I didn't know very well but didn't particularly get along with then wrote an article questioning my drinking while pregnant, even if the gist was "Drinking while pregnant is basically okay," and then concluded it with something like, "Well, I hope the research is right and that the unborn baby turns out okay!" I'd find that shady and I'd be annoyed.  Again, I don't see Jackie's mention of Jen's kids as neutral - for me, that article was so shady it might as well have been an apple grove. 

Clearly opinions differ.  And as stated emphatically by Teresa Giudice circa season 1, whilst wearing a Bret Michaels hair bandana, "Dat's what makes da world go round!" 

How so, though?  The only thing she said about the kids was that they were sweet and Jen buys them a lot of gifts.  How is that involving them "in an inappropriate way"?  She writes a parenting column.  Anything she writes is going to mention kids in some way, so it can't really be inappropriate by way of mentioning them at all.  I DO agree with you that the article was shady and Jackie knew exactly what she was doing writing it.  I just don't think she was insulting or attacking her kids in any way, which is my issue with Jen's reaction.    

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, ladle said:

If you're talking about Marge Jr., I agree!  At times she's so funny and logical and at other times she's just so... extra.  I get the sense that that's her actual personality though (maybe turned up a degree for TV). 

It totally is.  I listened to a podcast interview with her.   I actually liked her a lot more afterwards, when I realized that's just who she is, she's not putting on a show with the cameras.

• Love 2
On 1/2/2019 at 9:32 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

JOVANI !!!! Jovaniiiii!!!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=12352108

Speaking of the scene of Jennifer and her mom at the Jovani Store...anyone catch that conversation.

Nebil prefers going out with his "friends" and leaves Jennifer at home.

• Love 6
On 1/2/2019 at 10:16 PM, chewycandy said:

Why are there cuts or scars on Jackie’s neck and shoulder? or was it not mentioned?

They haven't addressed it yet on the show and who knows if they will.

To me - possible car accident and/or burn scars at the shoulder?

The one at her neck - was a circular cut - flying debris?

I felt bad for Jennifer.  It strikes me that she is in a similar position that Melissa was in back in season 1, except with a dose of traditionalism tossed in so less fun for her.  Melissa was expected to keep the house, but at least she got to socialize with her husband, go out and have fun, etc.  It seems to me that jennifer is expected to keep the home and primarily be at home.  I suspect her life is a bit lonely.  Except she is on this show which is odd that her husband ever agreed to it. 

That said, I did agree with him when he said she needed to be stronger with the kids, but her "you're scolding me" reaction resulted in raised an eyebrow from me. She looked genuinely upset and embarrassed. 

• Love 2

"Spoiled" children have a negative connotation, even if the kids are otherwise sweet and generous.  It means they've been damaged in some way, if not ruined like spoiled food. If someone insinuated that my personal children are spoiled, I'd be insulted by that. And it is different, like Jennifer said, in that she can say it because they're her kids. If anyone says my kids are spoiled, including people who love them like grandparents, I think it is insulting towards their parents and, to some degree, towards them. Parenting is tough, especially in these times. I think we all do things that can be mistakes and it is a sensitive issue and most don't want their faults to be made public fodder. (Just like I might say "OMG....my ass looks huge."  Doesn't give my friend license to pen a newspaper column mentioning how hitting the gym with her friend who drives a Lexus, wears Athleta and lives in Paramus reminded her of the importance of restricting things that make your ass look big.)

14 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I felt bad for Jennifer.  It strikes me that she is in a similar position that Melissa was in back in season 1, except with a dose of traditionalism tossed in so less fun for her.  Melissa was expected to keep the house, but at least she got to socialize with her husband, go out and have fun, etc.  It seems to me that jennifer is expected to keep the home and primarily be at home.  I suspect her life is a bit lonely.  Except she is on this show which is odd that her husband ever agreed to it. 

That said, I did agree with him when he said she needed to be stronger with the kids, but her "you're scolding me" reaction resulted in raised an eyebrow from me. She looked genuinely upset and embarrassed. 

Maybe more business for him - free advertising!

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 3

My mom always said that i was spoiled but not rotten. Her meaning was that I had a lot of things growing up, but I had to work for them. I got my first horse at age five. I saved money and my parents matched it. They claimed i was shameless on my birthday and holidays. I told everyone I wanted money. But I saved $250 and got a $500 horse. 

• Love 6
On 1/3/2019 at 1:49 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

Yeah....I don't even like Jennifer but I'm with her on this. I think it is shady as hell to be a guest at someone's home (and she was a guest) and then go home and write about it in a mostly negative way. "Spoiling" your kids is negative. I know Jennifer brags all of the time but the visit was on camera. EVERYONE would know it was about her since she described Jennifer's house to a T so just because she didn't name doesn't mean EVERYONE would not know eventually and, of course, the column would get mentioned on the show.

Jackie acts like she's so tough so effin' own it that you were shady.  That article was not complimentary. If someone wrote about what a shitty parent I was specifically and then said "and I do some of those shitty things, too," then I don't see that as complimentary. If Jackie spoils her kids, then write about your own damn family.

I agree, I'm not a fan of Jennifer's, thought she was a total jackass at Polly's

However, like you posted, Jackie started the article by saying she went to her "new" friends home (describing Jennifer's house to a tee) Adding that she thought the new friends  children were sweet and adorable...does not negate the fact that writing or asking the question if whether or not buying too many presents will spoil your children - makes the reader COMPARE the new friends children to being spoiled. It also was a slam to Jennifer's parenting skills - because she hopes her "new" friend heeds the advice of the doctor quoted in the article.

Margaret didn't think anything was wrong with the article - because she's still annoyed with Jennifer about her behavior in OKC.

Jackie is very thirsty to be on this show.

• Love 5
On 1/4/2019 at 12:55 PM, jennylauren123 said:

Only Delores. And maybe her mom.

I like Delores. She brought me back to this season.

And pleasantly, I've come to like Marge  quite a lot.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12352108

Speaking of the scene of Jennifer and her mom at the Jovani Store...anyone catch that conversation.

Nebil prefers going out with his "friends" and leaves Jennifer at home.

I mean, would you wanna hang out with Jennifer and those five screechy children on your day off?  

22 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

It looked like a curling iron burn to me.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I don't feel bad for her.  Doesn't she have like, 2-3 nannies?  So how much time is she ACTUALLY spending with those kids between the hours they spend in school and the hours they're with the nannies?  Now I totally get choosing to pick your battles and bribing your kids, my husband and I have similar discussions (I'm of the pick your battle camp while he seems to choose Every Single Battle) but that's more of something that happens when you're worn down after spending hours upon hours with your kids, not when you're seeing them for the one hour a day they're not with the nanny.  Plus, you saw her on the phone with her daughter.  The minute the daughter started crying (which you know wasn't genuine given how quickly she stopped once she got what she wanted) her first response was "I'll buy you something."  It wasn't a last resort, it's just the way she handles any discontent from her kids.  She's teaching them to fill any void in their life with material things, which is how she herself lives. Her days are spent shopping for Chanel and convincing herself that being treated as less than a man in her culture is a good thing.  A guilded cage is still a cage.  Now, if she admitted that her life is less than ideal that would be one thing.  But the woman gloats non-stop and seems to be on some kind of mission to convince the world that going back in time a few centuries with respect to how women are treated would be a GOOD thing.   It's gross. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Jackie is very thirsty to be on this show.

I didn't have a problem with Jackie's article. But I definitely agree with this. A picture surfaced on SM, showing Jackie meeting Tre at some fan event years back. She was beaming. 

• Love 7
On 1/5/2019 at 10:14 AM, lezlers said:

How so, though?  The only thing she said about the kids was that they were sweet and Jen buys them a lot of gifts.  How is that involving them "in an inappropriate way"?  She writes a parenting column.  Anything she writes is going to mention kids in some way, so it can't really be inappropriate by way of mentioning them at all.

I would be annoyed if someone (especially someone I had hosted in my home, whom I barely knew but hadn't gotten along particularly well with previously) wrote a parenting column questioning whether my kid was spoiled or, if not spoiled currently, was eventually going to turn out spoiled.  Unless I'm abusing my kid, just don't publicly question my parenting, at all.  Because when you question someone's parenting, you're inherently questioning how well the kid is turning out-- so, in my mind, that's involving the kid. 

Is it the worst thing anyone's ever done?  Of course now.  Would I cut a bitch?  Nope.  But, yes, I would be bothered.  True, Jackie writes parenting columns and she has every right to write what she does but, like she said, it's par for the course that people are irked by those columns-- and, again, I think Jennifer does have a right to be irked.  That's just my opinion though!  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I didn't have a problem with Jackie's article. But I definitely agree with this. A picture surfaced on SM, showing Jackie meeting Tre at some fan event years back. She was beaming. 

Oh ew.  I've been saying for weeks there's just something about Jackie that rubs me the wrong way, even if she's good "on paper."  Now she can really shut up about how shocking (just shocking!) it is that Teresa communicates by yelling. 

Interesting that I didn't initially get the "thirsty" vibe from Jackie though.  I think that's because she's smarter than the average HW and thus less clumsy about her thirstiness.  Like, she creates drama but only by saying things that basically make sense.  They're not things I would say, because I don't like to cause drama, but I can't actually disagree with her. 

• Love 5
On 1/4/2019 at 2:51 PM, lezlers said:

All I can hope is that the rest of the cast are as obnoxious to Jennifer on that trip as she was to Marge's poor friend on the ranch.

Are they all going? I think only she is going and I have no interest in seeing her fugly brother get married.

• Love 3

Not a Jackie fan, but I didn't have a problem with her article. Jennifer should be more concerned with how bratty her kids have behaved on film and how easily she gives in and uses bribes to shut them the fuck up. By comparison, the article was flattering. Yeah, it was shady of Jackie to publish it without giving her a heads-up, but it wasn't unkind.

I also didn't have a problem with Malania's rapping scene and don't think she will be embarrassed or her friends will give her a hard time. More likely they'll be jealous that she got to hang with a famous rapper and his team. They were really nice with her but also kept it real about the kind of work she'd need to do. She probably felt a little shy, but also seemed to be having a lot of fun. Good for Teresa for trying to make her little girl's dream come true. She seems to try really hard to meet and respect each girl's individual needs. Yeah, she embarrasses them sometimes, but what mother doesn't?

I like Marge, Jr. Could do without her mother, though.

• Love 5
On 1/4/2019 at 7:12 AM, Portae said:

just because she can string a few words together (because homegirl is not nearly as intelligent as she believes herself to be) and because she doesn't scream, that somehow her argument style is without fault. But she is shady and nasty and, personally, I prefer the "honest" emotion of Teresa yelling in anger over Jackie's condescending and chickenshit practice of throwing a rock and hiding her hand. 

100%. I know what Tre and Jen are. Jackie thinks she's some combo of Carole Radziwill and Carrie Bradshaw (apt burn from Jen), but all she's proven herself to be is a tone-deaf, hypocritical, thirsty, two-faced camera whore who gets off on insulting people and then pretends she had no idea what she was doing. She's a total snake. She doesn't want to be friends with Tre or Jen - she wants to start fights with them for camera time. She obviously feels she is more intelligent and can embarrass them and win. Lotta stones for a new girl.

She didn't want to be friends with Mel either. She's using her for an ally, more camera time, and to dig under Tre's skin even further. I think she's hoping Tre goes full Gorga on her and gets kicked off the show. She doesn't yet know the lengths Andy will go to protect an OG.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 3
On 1/4/2019 at 7:08 AM, poeticlicensed said:

I was fixated on the size of the pretzel the server brought and how it had its own stand. 

I had to rewind because I too was fixated on the ginormous pretzel.  So, where were they and what does the pretzel come with?

3 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Are they all going? I think only she is going and I have no interest in seeing her fugly brother get married.

I am with you.  The show would be improved if we never saw her lump of a brother again. 

I am starting to feel like I am in a Seinfeld episode.  Who knew so many people had a pony? 

• Love 4

There's something about Jackie's mouth and eyes that bugs me.  Whether the article she wrote didn't name names or was intended to be 'complimentary' or what--- surely she knew with this bunch that word would get back to Jennifer and it would appear to be (or made out to appear to be) slamming her?  Not a fan. And Delores was simply stirring that pot.  She couldn't get to her phone fast enough.  Joey Jr. has been on my screen enough to almost make me consider him on early Melania levels of irritating.  Although I found her funny at times, I don't find him funny AT ALL.

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:44 PM, Iguessnot said:

That girl 100% needs to take horseback riding lessons she would gain so much confidence and content from it. I hope someone is reading this and turns her on to riding. Go Milania!

So true, it does wonders for anyone with anxiety or trust issues.  BTW, my goal for 2019 is to be a better rider and have more confidence in the saddle, riding English is a whole set of muscles that I don't use in real life and also I do not think of anything else the whole time I am with the horses. 

Melania's rapping was painful to watch, I hope Tre is not trying to make that career happen.  I remember a few season's ago Gia sang some terribly sad original song at some family dinner, that was painful to watch as well.  

8 hours ago, stcroix said:

There's something about Jackie's mouth and eyes that bugs me.

Her eyes are button eyes, tiny and dark.  

I have a theory about any of the housewives that join the cast late in the game, they have a season on camera, they see themselves and then they start with botox, glam teams on speed dial maybe even a little nip/tuck, etc... 

• Love 2

Good morning! 

Forgive the Zapruder.   

On 1/3/2019 at 12:33 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

That's something that has always bothered me.  Joe G flies off his handle and Juicy always got blamed for charging and brawling.  At the baptism it's Joe Gorga who screams and loses it first.  In Lake George, it's Joe Gorga who charges (you can tell simply by the fact that Juicy has basically come 2 steps in the door before Joe Gorga slams into him).  Yet, Melissa keeps portraying this innocent picture like it's Joe Guidice who keeps starting the violence.  And it's not. And it's there on camera for everybody to see.  And I don't understand why they haven't clearly stressed that point, especially when there is video to back all of that up.  I don't love Teresa, but if I were her I would have nailed that home over and over again until it was clear.  Joe Giudice is not without faults (clearly, since he's sitting in prison right now), but crazy, table banging, nuts biting, punch throwing, charging neanderthal he is not.   That's the Gorga gene. 

to which I said:

On 1/4/2019 at 3:26 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

I promise I wasn't gonna say a thing and I don't recall even having a bias at that point, but they way I saw it, Gorga was responding to what Juicy brought back into the room.

then you had said: 

On 1/4/2019 at 3:26 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

But it doesn't dissolve Gorga of any and all responsibility in the matter which was what Melissa always tries to do.  Her poor husband against Joe Giudice who is 100% responsible for starting everything.  It's never as black and white as that.

Lol.   Sorry for the back and forth.  I didn't want to us to delve to housewife levels of grassy knollism.    I was responding to your comment that Juicy always gets blamed for charging and brawling.......when that's exactly (but not exclusively) what happened in the clip they ran.   And generally, I agree with you about liability it never is that black and white.   Luckily for us, we can pinpoint the exact moment of escalation and rewind it and pinpoint it again lol.   I was saying this is probably not a good clip to use to exclude Juicy from any liability.  He left and came back.   The Honorable Judith Scheindlin would call that encouraging a voluntary hardship.   The dishonorable ZaldamoWilder would call it looking for an ass beatin.   

14 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I had to rewind because I too was fixated on the ginormous pretzel.  So, where were they and what does the pretzel come with?

I am with you.  The show would be improved if we never saw her lump of a brother again. 

I am starting to feel like I am in a Seinfeld episode.  Who knew so many people had a pony? 

https://www.bustle.com/p/frank-catania-from-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-is-the-true-hero-voice-of-reason-this-season-15574015

OMG you guys it's torture.  They mention the pretzel but not the restaurant!! what the whole hell? 

Can you circle back when we find out?  lol.    I work in Manhattan.  Ya'll would think I'd never seen a giant salted pretzel before.  Presentation is everything huh? That thing came on its own Joy Mangano wooden coat hanger and a couple (this is really the kicker) ramekins full of condiments.   I just figured out my food weakness.  You can bring me 4 french fries on a paper napkin but if you have 3 full and separate ramekins containing 99 cent ketchup, $2 guldens and some wishbone "remoulade" I'd wind up giving you $19 for that.

@Giselle did you use a spoon, a plastic spatula or your finger to get the last of that german chocolate up?  it can get pretty sticky :D 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

They mention the pretzel but not the restaurant!! what the whole hell? 

It was at Revolution in Morristown. I've eaten there, the food is decent. Nothing fancy or exciting. The pretzel: "Salt crusted, served with haus mustard and cheddar beer cheese sauce."

On 1/5/2019 at 1:20 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Jackie said on Twitter that the neck one was a burn from a metal brush. I thought the shoulder was just broken blood vessels from carry a heavy bag on her shoulder. That's happened to me before. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

It was at Revolution in Morristown. I've eaten there, the food is decent. Nothing fancy or exciting. The pretzel: "Salt crusted, served with haus mustard and cheddar beer cheese sauce."

Jackie said on Twitter that the neck one was a burn from a metal brush. I thought the shoulder was just broken blood vessels from carry a heavy bag on her shoulder. That's happened to me before. 

Yasssssss network!!  Come on through!!  I ain't driving to Morristown over some bread but I love that ya'll can find out anydamnthing lol!

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Yasssssss network!!  Come on through!!  I ain't driving to Morristown over some bread but I love that ya'll can find out anydamnthing lol!

I believe that this crew should take on cold cases. The researchers here could close a few of those. If we put our skills to work we could be awesome.

MSComputerSci.jpg

• Love 7
3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

There are a few places in the Sparta/Sussex area that serve enormous pretzels with beer cheese and the like too. I don't know where you'd be coming from if Mo'town is a long (and/or annoying--because, ugh, that fucking stretch of 287), but I am not that far from that area and still it always seems like a long trek into the wilderness!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Good morning! 

Forgive the Zapruder.   

to which I said:

then you had said: 

Lol.   Sorry for the back and forth.  I didn't want to us to delve to housewife levels of grassy knollism.    I was responding to your comment that Juicy always gets blamed for charging and brawling.......when that's exactly (but not exclusively) what happened in the clip they ran.   And generally, I agree with you about liability it never is that black and white.   Luckily for us, we can pinpoint the exact moment of escalation and rewind it and pinpoint it again lol.   I was saying this is probably not a good clip to use to exclude Juicy from any liability.  He left and came back.   The Honorable Judith Scheindlin would call that encouraging a voluntary hardship.   The dishonorable ZaldamoWilder would call it looking for an ass beatin.   

https://www.bustle.com/p/frank-catania-from-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-is-the-true-hero-voice-of-reason-this-season-15574015

OMG you guys it's torture.  They mention the pretzel but not the restaurant!! what the whole hell? 

Can you circle back when we find out?  lol.    I work in Manhattan.  Ya'll would think I'd never seen a giant salted pretzel before.  Presentation is everything huh? That thing came on its own Joy Mangano wooden coat hanger and a couple (this is really the kicker) ramekins full of condiments.   I just figured out my food weakness.  You can bring me 4 french fries on a paper napkin but if you have 3 full and separate ramekins containing 99 cent ketchup, $2 guldens and some wishbone "remoulade" I'd wind up giving you $19 for that.

@Giselle did you use a spoon, a plastic spatula or your finger to get the last of that german chocolate up?  it can get pretty sticky :D 

I used all of them but...

I used a rubber spatula to get the every last bit of that coconut pecan frosting into my tummy.  Spatula and bowl were licked clean in the end.

That's why rubber spatulas are the best tool ever invented for the kitchen. It gets that last bit of everything.

Tablespoons are only for tasting throughout the process of not only making the frosting but also while applying it to the entire outer surface of the cake and between each of it's 3 layers. One can't lick the offset spatula until the very end... tablespoons prevent that  understandable urge.

Fingers are for those globs that "accidently" fall on the counter, you just have to wash your hands well after each counter cleaning swipe and taste again with a new spoon to see if the delay tainted the frosting in the bowl.

And this is the reason why I always have to make a triple batch.

Edited by Giselle
I have that super power.
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I used all of them but...

I used a rubber spatula to get the every last bit of that coconut pecan frosting into my tummy.  Spatula and bowl were licked clean in the end.

That's why rubber spatulas are the best tool ever invented for the kitchen. It gets that last bit of everything.

Tablespoons are only for tasting throughout the process of not only making the frosting but also while applying it to the entire outer surface of the cake and between each of it's 3 layers. One can't lick the offset spatula until the very end... tablespoons prevent that  understandable urge.

Fingers are for those globs that "accidently" fall on the counter, you just have to wash your hands well after each counter cleaning swipe and taste again with a new spoon to see if the delay tainted the frosting in the bowl.

And this is the reason why I always have to make a triple batch.

n'

42 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Pretzels are trending up.  Just read an article about how event planners want donut walls to go away and pretzel bars (or walls, or trees?) to be the new big thing.  

tenor.gif

• Love 4
16 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Pretzels are trending up.  Just read an article about how event planners want donut walls to go away and pretzel bars (or walls, or trees?) to be the new big thing.  

Here in Baltimore the Crab Pretzel is a big deal and it could be my last meal, lol.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I flove crab pretzels....moved away from baltimore about 13 years ago and I still have yet to master a good crab dip.

Bill Bateman's used to have a good one...I have a really good recipe somewhere, if I find it I will PM you.  

I live near Philly and we have soft pretzels everywhere.  My favorite diner has an appetizer - it's soft pretzel sticks with 3 dips - honey mustard, beer cheese and crab dip.  I kid you not, I order this sometimes as my actual lunch.  Just the pretzel app.  Yum.

Danielle is gonna be on WWHL tomorrow with Lindsey Lohan.  It's gonna be a trainwreck of a shitshow and I can't wait :-)

• Love 2
On 1/6/2019 at 11:45 AM, ghoulina said:

Yes. It's hilarious that someone so allegedly intelligent and above it all is actually a Teresa stan. The smartest troll is still a troll and that's especially true of trolls who star on reality tv.

Jackie seems desperate to remain on this show (lol) which is why she is so eager and anxious to make up with Tre. She's figured out that she won't last long with Teresa disliking her. I disagree that the two "teams" are Jackie, Melissa and Margaret versus Teresa, Dolores and Jennifer. If forced to choose between Jackie and Tre (and staying on the show), Melissa and Margaret will fold like a cheap suit and grovel their way back into Teresa's good graces. This is their only source of real income. That makes them Team Stay on the Show. Dolores and Danielle are firmly on Tre's side all the time. Jackie just made an enemy of Jennifer.

Jackie thinks she has allies in Melissa and Margaret but nah. You'd think that such a big fan of the show would know better.

• Love 3