Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
CuriousParker

Friends

I'm watching the Thanksgiving episode with the football game. 

In the past 25 years, how have I never noticed the woman watching out her apartment window from the building in the background? 

Edited by Snow Apple · Reason: spelling
  • Laugh 2

I still say TOW Ross Got High is the best of the Thanksgiving episodes, mostly for the last five minutes.

"No, Rachel, you weren't supposed to put beef in the trifle. It did not taste good."

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

On 11/17/2021 at 7:06 PM, helenamonster said:

We learned a song in elementary school music class that lists all the states in alphabetical order ("Fifty Nifty United States") and it is quite the earworm--I still remember the whole thing. I have been primed to dominate Chandler's dumb states game for the rest of my life.

“Fifty nifty stars in the flag that billows so beautifully in the breeze.”

Still got it! 😆

• Laugh 2

Monica definitely asks “got the keys?” when they go to the roof, but Rachel says “okay”.

Which means that Rachel thought that Monica WAS saying “got the keys” and therefore Rachel was right, Monica was wrong and as a consequence no one got any potatoes.

• Useful 2

I think I like Underdog and Football more than "Ross Got High" whereas Ross Got High seems to be the favourite here.  I think it's because they feel so classic to me and I've watched them more than the others.

I would assume Rachel and Monica each had their own set of keys.  I canNOT leave my apartment without my keys even if it's just to go to the lobby.  But then again I don't have a roommate so maybe I can't relate to letting go of that responsibility.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay

Haha I had one of those in university and it was a real pain in the ass.  Everything was electronic key cards like a hotel.  Actually, don't hotels do the exact same?