Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk

• Start Topic

I know it was around the time seasons 6 and 7 were originally airing that I got into this show, but yeah, I don't remember seeing "Back Talk" when it first aired. Maybe there was something else happening around that time that made me miss that episode, I dunno. 

But I do very much remember NBC hyping the HELL out of the Niles/Daphne slow burn in practically every promo for the show that season. It seemed like every promo featured a clip that implied that this would be the episode where Niles finally confessed his feelings for Daphne, or vice versa, and I remember seeing an article in TV Guide in the lead up to the season finale that had the creators talking about how the whole Niles/Daphne storyline would finally come to some kind of resolution (and there was a photo of Niles and Daphne in some kind of embrace, too). 

I definitely remember watching "Something Borrowed, Someone Blue" when it originally aired, though, yes. After the scene where Niles and Daphne kiss on the balcony and she's like, "I can't do this" and leaves, my dad even said, "Well, I didn't expect that to happen...". So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of viewers, especially in that moment, thought they were going to walk right up to the edge and then back away again. 

But they did not. They actually went full steam ahead and dealt with all the stuff that came after, both good and bad. I feel like a lot of creators/writers who tease pairings on current shows could take a few notes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was watching a movie last night that, at one point, dealt with art fraud.  Made me think of that episode of Frasier where he has bought was turns out to be a fake painting, and IIRC from a gallery that knew they were selling a fake.  What bothered me then was the attitude Martin took - that this was a trifling matter that wasn't something the police should be involved with.  I get that it wasn't murder most foul, but it was still fraud.  I don't remember the episode really well but is there ever any pushback from Frasier or Niles that this was actually something they should have taken to the police?

• Like 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Elizabeth Anne said:

I was watching a movie last night that, at one point, dealt with art fraud.  Made me think of that episode of Frasier where he has bought was turns out to be a fake painting, and IIRC from a gallery that knew they were selling a fake.  What bothered me then was the attitude Martin took - that this was a trifling matter that wasn't something the police should be involved with.  I get that it wasn't murder most foul, but it was still fraud.  I don't remember the episode really well but is there ever any pushback from Frasier or Niles that this was actually something they should have taken to the police?

That's one of those episodes I don't like to revisit, because it bothers me so much.  The reveal scene is too embarrassing for me.

Here's the transcript for you:  http://www.kacl780.net/frasier/transcripts/season_1/episode_6/the_crucible.html

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Elizabeth Anne said:

2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

That's one of those episodes I don't like to revisit, because it bothers me so much.  The reveal scene is too embarrassing for me.

Here's the transcript for you:  http://www.kacl780.net/frasier/transcripts/season_1/episode_6/the_crucible.html

I don't either. It's a terrible episode. Everyone except for Niles acts like Frasier's making a big deal out of nothing. Ah, no it is a crime and a big one which Martin should know. Art fraud is a big crime. There's no way the owner of the art gallery would laugh. That would destroy his business and reputation. If he turned out to be involved he'd go to jail. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

There's one episode where Mel is telling Daphne all the nice things about Niles (with Daphone smiling at the mention of every one of them), and she says she believed Niles could be an even better man only he trusted someone enough to bring out the best in him.  Which, of course, was what Daphne ended up doing.

Niles, after years of being able to say or do the right thing at the right time, then started to actually do so.  right when he needed to.  (After a little prodding from Frasier, of course).  He needed to say something to calm Daphne's worries about being the "other woman", and told her the honest truth.  He had planned an elaborate proposal, but decided to do it very simply, and when Daphne was sick (In sickness and in health, and all that). He planned on having a big wedding because Daphne wanted that, but as soon as she explained she wanted to elope and get married quickly, off he went with her without a word of protest.  And Daphne was probably the first woman he'd been with that never tried to change or control him.

• Love 3

Am I wrong in thinking that, of all the women Frasier was involved with, perhaps the best one for him was Roz? Think about it...Roz was very familiar with Frasier's various quirks, and could not only take his shit, but throw it right back at him. The only other woman in his life that could really do that, was Lilith.  Some might have thought their sleeping together was a huge mistake plot wise. I didn't think so. Frasier, being Frasier, made an overly big deal about it when it happened, but Roz didn't seem to mind so much (in fact, made it known to Frasier how good he was at certain things).

Roz, as a character, was probably a tough one to pull off. You had a female character that was very sexually active, never tried to hide it, and more than that, never once apologized for it.  There were tones of jokes made at her expense in regards to her sex life.  But if that was her definining characteristic, the character would never have worked.  She wasn't stupid, wasn't unlikeable.  And at several points, was shown as being someone who wanted to have a nice, happy relationship, like everyone else (Remember how upset she got about her ex in "Frasier Has Spokane") Just goes to show how good Peri was in that role.

• Love 4

No, yeah, I can totally see the chemistry between Roz and Frasier. I understand why the show never went there in putting them together - probably felt it would've been a little too "pat" and neat an ending, with all the characters coupled up. Plus, I do love the ending Roz does get, with her new job as station manager. 

But yeah, they both acknowledged having an attraction to each other at various points over the years, and even before they slept together, there was that one episode where they went to some conference or something and shared that hotel room for the weekend, and they were getting pretty flirty then, too. Frasier definitely seems to connect especially well with women who can spar with him and who know how to handle his pompousness and ego. And hell, Roz and Lilith were never exactly close, but they did have some nice moments together on occasion when they did interact. 

Your second paragraph sums up perfectly what made Roz such a great character. She knew how to have fun, but she also had her stuff together and was responsible and handled any difficulties and issues that came her way. And I liked the various ways she connected with the Cranes and with Daphne. Her friendship with Daphne was so fun, she shared Martin's more down to earth sensibilities, and her banter with Niles, whether snippy or good-natured teasing, as it later became, was always entertaining. 

33 minutes ago, StarBrand said:

He planned on having a big wedding because Daphne wanted that, but as soon as she explained she wanted to elope and get married quickly, off he went with her without a word of protest. 

I love that scene :). The way he just wordlessly grabs her hand all, "Okay, let's go" and leaves the apartment with her, it's so good. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Roz was a great character but I never saw the romantic chemistry between the characters.  I thought she had more with Niles during their fake relationship than she ever had with Frasier.

Maybe in the real world it would have worked but on TV, they weren't opposite enough for opposites attract and not similar enough to be inevitable. 

But ultimately, it all comes down to chem and I just never felt it with them. (But that doesn't make you 'wrong'.  You just see things differently. )

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 4
On 10/28/2022 at 1:44 AM, Annber03 said:

But yeah, they both acknowledged having an attraction to each other at various points over the years, and even before they slept together, there was that one episode where they went to some conference or something and shared that hotel room for the weekend, and they were getting pretty flirty then, too. Frasier definitely seems to connect especially well with women who can spar with him and who know how to handle his pompousness and ego. And hell, Roz and Lilith were never exactly close, but they did have some nice moments together on occasion when they did interact.

This is episode S07.18 "Hot Pursuit" which has one of my favourite Roz and Frasier moments. I really liked how Roz challenged Frasier. I liked him when he was around her, but I like that they didn't get together. There are some friendships between men and women which have chemistry and even acknowledgement of attraction but it's just better to remain friends. All because you are attracted and care about someone doesn't necessarily mean you two would really be good in a committed romantic relationship. While I think Roz and Frasier loved each other, I just couldn't see them lasting a long time if they got together. I liked Roz's ending too as well.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

I liked the "Hot Pursuit" episode (not for the least bit Roz looked rather fetching blonde). Roz almost looks sad at the end of it that their coupling wasn't happening...at least that's how I saw it.

On another note, I re-watched "Daphne Hates Sherry", which convinced me more that Daphne knew, one some level, how Niles felt for her, although at that point she was probably responding more to Sherry's suggestion that she just go out and get laid, and Niles appeared to be the best option.  She was being more than a tad suggestive with him.  Although the funninest part of that, was how Frasier pointed out that on some level Niles didn't want to go through with it, because all he had to do was fill her thyriod prescription himself, rather than have Daphne go back home.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2022 at 6:13 PM, kariyaki said:

Part of that dynamic, though, was the clash between blue collar Martin and his white collar sons. Frederick wasn’t too terribly developed, as we only saw him once every two seasons, so they could possibly write that he picked a blue collar profession.

Maybe he's a *shudder* Jungian.

• LOL 2
On 10/27/2022 at 10:23 PM, StarBrand said:

There were tons of jokes made at [Roz’s] expense in regards to her sex life. 

One of my favorite clapbacks on that subject was, IIRC, from “The Adventures of Bad Boy and Dirty Girl” (the one where Kate & Frasier start gettin’ it on in the booth, and Dr Crane accidentally hits the mic button, so their passion blows out over the airwaves).  I *think that’s the ep when Roz says to Frasier that he can never again mock her sex life, even if she takes on a fleet of sailors.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I've read that the wrtiers never had Maris appear on-screen, because they had essentially made the character a carnicarture that no actor could possibly portray. Mel was the closest we got to seeing how Maris was probably like, as she seemingly had a lot of the same characterirstics. Like Maris, she was attractive and smart enough to get Niles into her orbit, and good at manipulating him to her advantage, and they allowed you to see how Niles could find himself involved with someone like that. Like Maris, no one except Niles seemed to like her. Probably every woman in NIles's life were probably similar, with Niles having a personality that allowed himselt to continuously be pushed around by them.  Daphne was probably the first women he's met that didn't try to cockhold or control him.

• Love 2

What are your picks for the saddest  moments in Frasier?

There's a scene where Frasier is talking with his mentor about his unhappiness with his life, who then advises Frasier to talk to himself as if he were someone calling his radio show, before eventually giving up and saying..."I'm sorry caller....I can't help you." Wow. It's even sadder when Frasier accepts his award at the end, and can only say "Thank you for honoring my life. I just wish I knew  what to do with the rest of it."

• Sad 3
  • Love 2

Ooh, yeah, that's a heartbreaking, yet really good, scene. It would've been interesting to see Frasier wrestle with that a little more for a time. But I like how that realization helped explain some of Frasier's insecurities and why he sometimes approached his job as he did. 

Saddest moments, let's see...Martin getting the news about Hester in "Rooms with a View", and then the ending of "Momma Mia", where he bows his head and blinks away tears when they're all watching those home movies and he sees Hester, those are definitely up there. Hell, "Rooms with a View" in general is just an emotional rollercoaster. 

And there's also the moment at the end of "The Last Time I Saw Maris", when Niles is realizing that he can't really feel comfortable in his home anymore because it just brings back too many memories of his life with Maris, and the look on his face before he closes the doors and leaves. 

I know there's more out there - I'll keep mulling this over and add on as I think of them. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Niles feeling at the absolute bottom when Daphne is engaged to Donny..... there's a lot of sadness in the series that's for sure.  Niles is sad over Maris a lot too like Annber mentioned.

Oof, yes, that one came to mind as well. I've said before that if you were to look up the word "heartbreak" in the dictionary, a picture of Niles' face in that moment would be right next to it. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

More sad moments

"Goodbye Maris....I hope you have a good life...."-Niles truly giving up on his marriage with Maris

"I will NOT have those words put in my mouth! I loved both of you boys..."-Martin, angry at Niles depiction of him and his attitude towards his children.

Niles, quietly answering Donny's question about what Daphne's hair smells like.

"Under the right circumstances, anybody can be fooled"-Niles, after his infamous dance with Daphne, where she congratulates him on putting up such a good "act."

The part in Don Juan In Hell, where Frasier realize that he is, and always has been, responsible for his romantic predicament.

"Oh, I love ya, Doctor Crame..." "I love you too, Daphne..."

Daphne's quiet, resigned "No..." when the counseller asks her if she truly believes she believes Donna is the one she wanted to marry.

Frasier's warning to Niles about his idealizing of Daphne. "

Because if it does turn out that Daphne isn't perfect, maybe things won't work out.  Then not only will you lose Daphne, but you will have spent the last seven years...chasing a fantasy.."

And finally, Frasier's reciting of Tennysen's poem during the finale-the way it seagues into his final radio show, surrounded by almost everyone, saying goodbye to not only his radio audience, but us...

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

A Day in May, when Martin goes to the parole hearing of the man who shot him. His conversation with the shooter's mom, his expression when they asked if he wanted to speak, the shooter making his statement and the fact Martin felt he couldn't tell his sons about it.

• Sad 2
  • Love 4

A touching moment for me is "The Return of Martin Crane" which looks back to when Martin was shot and working for the first time after it. The ending kills me. Martin tells the boys to shut up because they are having a silly fight and after they apologize, the tells them he is going to work and will be home late. He kisses them both on the cheek. It was beautiful. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, StarBrand said:

And finally, Frasier's reciting of Tennysen's poem during the finale-the way it seagues into his final radio show, surrounded by almost everyone, saying goodbye to not only his radio audience, but us...

Oh! That reminds me of another line from that episode that never fails to get me. Four simple words: "I'll miss the coffees." :'(. 

Excellent list in general. 

13 hours ago, Ailianna said:

A Day in May, when Martin goes to the parole hearing of the man who shot him. His conversation with the shooter's mom, his expression when they asked if he wanted to speak, the shooter making his statement and the fact Martin felt he couldn't tell his sons about it.

Oh, yes. That's a powerful one. And then the way he leaves the hearing, while the guy's mom is sitting there in despair.... 

13 hours ago, Athena said:

A touching moment for me is "The Return of Martin Crane" which looks back to when Martin was shot and working for the first time after it. The ending kills me. Martin tells the boys to shut up because they are having a silly fight and after they apologize, the tells them he is going to work and will be home late. He kisses them both on the cheek. It was beautiful. 

Awwwwwww, yeah, I love that moment, too :). And the looks on Frasier and NIles' faces! They truly don't know how to react to that, they're just so stunned. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

And now, onto the funny lines. I forget the name of this episode, but there's one where there's some kind of present mixup for Frederick, and Frasier says to Niles "Do you realize what this means?" and he replies with "Yes...the Cranes of Maine have got your living brain!" DHP delivery of that is perfect.

Daphne's random non sequitors in regards to her family were always good for a laugh.

"Eat your veggies, they'll be no brussell sprouts in hell! Have a lie down, they'll be NO-O-O-O naps in hell!"

And of course, any interaction with Niles and Daphne that Frasier witnesses..

Edited by StarBrand
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, StarBrand said:

Daphne's random non sequitors in regards to her family were always good for a laugh.

"Eat your veggies, they'll be no brussell sprouts in hell! Have a lie down, they'll be NO-O-O-O naps in hell!"

My favorite story is the one where she talks about her brother going through the ice and losing one of his toes, and then when he hears about the "toe fairy", he wants to cut off the rest of them :p. I don't know what makes me laugh more, her telling the story as casually as she does, or Martin's increasingly horrified expression as he listens to her :D. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Annber03 said:

My favorite story is the one where she talks about her brother going through the ice and losing one of his toes, and then when he hears about the "toe fairy", he wants to cut off the rest of them :p. I don't know what makes me laugh more, her telling the story as casually as she does, or Martin's increasingly horrified expression as he listens to her :D. 

Yes! I also love when she's explaining about how one of her brothers left his tooth under his pillow for Winston Churchill. 

Martin: Question?

Nikes: No, Dad, we're not stopping.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 10/31/2022 at 1:26 PM, peacheslatour said:

Maybe he's a *shudder* Jungian.

"Hung specialist.  Tell me where it hurts."

On 10/31/2022 at 9:20 PM, StarBrand said:

What are your picks for the saddest  moments in Frasier?

Frasier is one of those shows that mirrors the emotions of your life while you are watching it.

When things are going great, the show is really funny.

When things aren't going so well, the same episodes are a little bit sad.

Either way, watching the videos above shows just how great the writing is, and the chemistry between the characters totally makes the show. Thank you @StarBrand for the clips!

Edited by TheLastKidPicked
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, TheLastKidPicked said:

"Hung specialist.  Tell me where it hurts."

I don't care how many times I see that scene, it never fails to send me into a fit of giggles :D. The way Niles just so dejectedly reads off the rest of the ad after that typo...

• LOL 4

Niles and Daphne should be sending Frasier thank you cards every single year, for the role he played in their relationship.  He did accidently slip to Daphne how Niles felt about her, but he later took on a more active role; he stepped in the night of Daphne's wedding, and timing be damned, pushed Niles and Daphne towards each other. He simply couldn't stand by and watch these two people be involved with others when they should have at least the opporutunity to experience each other.  (Ultimately, Daphne was the one who allowed things to happen, but still..)  Then, when Niles was threatening to sabotage things before they really got started, Frasier sat him down and gave him much needed advice (which, to Niles' credit, took to hear, MUCH to his benefit). 

Frasier, for all his eccentricities, was above all, someone always willing to help his family and his friends, and often, go the extra mile to do so.

On 11/4/2022 at 6:05 PM, TheLastKidPicked said:

When things aren't going so well, the same episodes are a little bit sad.

Right now, the Frasier's Edge episode sticks with me, both because of Frasier's sad declaration that he doesn't know how to help himself, and his procliaming he had no idea what to do with the rest of his life, because both things apply to me right now.

Edited by StarBrand
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, StarBrand said:

Niles and Daphne should be sending Frasier thank you cards every single year, for the role he played in their relationship.  He did accidently slip to Daphne how Niles felt about her, but he later took on a more active role; he stepped in the night of Daphne's wedding, and timing be damned, pushed Niles and Daphne towards each other. He simply couldn't stand by and watch these two people be involved with others when they should have at least the opporutunity to experience each other.  (Ultimately, Daphne was the one who allowed things to happen, but still..)  Then, when Niles was threatening to sabotage things before they really got started, Frasier sat him down and gave him much needed advice (which, to Niles' credit, took to hear, MUCH to his benefit). 

Yeah , and they were such assholes to him after he screwed things up with Donny and when they were grumpy about Mel.  All Frasier wants is for Niles to be happy.  I really relate to Frasier.

• Love 2

Watching  "A Midwinter Night's Dream", I did not realize how Niles came 'this' close to kissing Daphne. Somehow I hadn't remembered that part. (Before his glockenspiel sprung to life, of course...)

I love how Daphne misinterpreted hearing Niles' speech about Maris' extrofilated face and laughing at people who wear white after Labour Day, as "excruciating" and "laughing at white people".

BTW, I read that DHP, before becoming an actor, wanted to be a concert pianist, so any time he's playing on the show, it's for real, and he's still quite good at it...

• Love 5

I love Ham Radio it was so funny. Especially when Niles had enough and starts killing everyone off and Gil kept trying to get his romp in. 

I love the Ski Lodge too. It was so great with everyone chasing after everyone else. I do feel bad for poor Frasier. Come on Ladies, he's pretty cute had a crush on him.

On 11/6/2022 at 8:33 AM, StarBrand said:

Right now, the Frasier's Edge episode sticks with me, both because of Frasier's sad declaration that he doesn't know how to help himself, and his procliaming he had no idea what to do with the rest of his life, because both things apply to me right now.

Same here. I feel for Frasier but it also feels accurate. It's always easier to give advice and know what other people should do with their lives then your own.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, StarBrand said:

Watching  "A Midwinter Night's Dream", I did not realize how Niles came 'this' close to kissing Daphne. Somehow I hadn't remembered that part. (Before his glockenspiel sprung to life, of course...)

I love how Daphne misinterpreted hearing Niles' speech about Maris' extrofilated face and laughing at people who wear white after Labour Day, as "excruciating" and "laughing at white people".

"...that didn't sound right..."

"Close enough." 

XD. But yes, he really did come incredibly close, didn't he? I wonder what Daphne must've thought upon opening her eyes and seeing him leaning in like that. 

My favorite scene in that episode, though, is the one with Niles coming over in the middle of the night dressed as a pirate :D. The whole thing with the eyepatch...good lord.

42 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

I love Ham Radio it was so funny. Especially when Niles had enough and starts killing everyone off and Gil kept trying to get his romp in. 

Niles' reaction when Frasier keeps pointing to him with each new character he's supposed to play is great, too. And when he realizes he's supposed to play Pepo the dwarf... I also love when Noel makes the bell ringing sound for the character who wore a bell when he gets killed off, and Niles points to Noel with an appreciative gesture as a result. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Annber03 said:

"...that didn't sound right..."

"Close enough." 

XD. But yes, he really did come incredibly close, didn't he? I wonder what Daphne must've thought upon opening her eyes and seeing him leaning in like that. 

My favorite scene in that episode, though, is the one with Niles coming over in the middle of the night dressed as a pirate :D. The whole thing with the eyepatch...good lord.

Niles' reaction when Frasier keeps pointing to him with each new character he's supposed to play is great, too. And when he realizes he's supposed to play Pepo the dwarf... I also love when Noel makes the bell ringing sound for the character who wore a bell when he gets killed off, and Niles points to Noel with an appreciative gesture as a result. 

Oh, I forgot about his reactions to each new character! That was so hilarious. Poor Niles but he did a really good job. One of his characters the German Hans as he's reading the lines "not even German." 

• Love 2

I watched the "Give Him The Chair" episode, in which Frasier tries to replace Martin's chair with a massage chair  (that Daphne develops a particular fondness for), and Martin explains to Frasier  exactly why he likes that chair and well......anyone would feel awful for taking it away after hearing them.

• Love 4
On 11/8/2022 at 12:35 AM, Annber03 said:

Daphne must've thought upon opening her eyes and seeing him leaning in like that. 

Which, to me, seemed to indicate early on Daphne was well aware of Niles' feelings for her, at least on some level, which was how Leeves said she played Daphne the whole series.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, StarBrand said:

Which, to me, seemed to indicate early on Daphne was well aware of Niles' feelings for her, at least on some level, which was how Leeves said she played Daphne the whole series.

Well, she was a "bit psychic" after all.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
On 11/13/2022 at 5:53 PM, Katy M said:

Well, she was a "bit psychic" after all.

A tiny bit.  She couldn't have been that psychic, as Niles pointed out, if she didn't know he (or anybody else) liked her cooking. Then there was the time she saw the man she was supposed to marry holding a dragon, and then there was Niles holding a dragon sculpture. She did mention it "came and went."

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, StarBrand said:

A tiny bit.  She couldn't have been that psychic, as Niles pointed out, if she didn't know he (or anybody else) liked her cooking. Then there was the time she saw the man she was supposed to marry holding a dragon, and then there was Niles holding a dragon sculpture. She did mention it "came and went."

I don't think she was psychic at all.  I think she was a tiny bit nuts.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Considering her family, Daphne was surprisingly sane. But yeah, a few screws were loose there.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, kariyaki said:
37 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Considering her family, Daphne was surprisingly sane. But yeah, a few screws were loose there.

So true, but it is one of the things I liked about her. She was slightly unhinged but in a mostly harmless way, and it's not like the Craine's were the poster boys for sanity so she fit in well. lol 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Mabinogia said:

So true, but it is one of the things I liked about her. She was slightly unhinged but in a mostly harmless way, and it's not like the Craine's were the poster boys for sanity so she fit in well. lol 

I love that bit in that one episode where she's talking about how she visited a psychic/fortune teller sort once who told her that one day she'd go off her rocker, take up a kitchen knife, and kill everyone in the household, and she and everyone else laughs at how absurd that sounds.

Then she goes, "She was right about my moving to Seattle, though..."

• LOL 11

Yeah, whether or not she was actually psychic in the way that we know it was up for debate, but she did seem to have more of a sixth sense, as it were, about things. She was more likely to follow and listen to her gut and intuition a lot of the time. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

When Eddie was missing Daphne "saw" he was with Frasier. Cue Eddie sitting on a bench with Frasier face. 

There were a few moments where Daphne had the right idea, but was a little bit off.  I wish there were more moments like those.

A great example:  Niles asks the mafia to help him fix parking tickets for Maris.  The mobster shows up at the apartment.  Going from memory here--

Daphne:  "Are you a doctor?  I see you standing over people with broken bones."

Edited by TheLastKidPicked
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TheLastKidPicked said:

There were a few moments where Daphne had the right idea, but was a little bit off.  I wish there were more moments like those.

A great example:  Niles asks the mafia to help him fix parking tickets for Maris.  The mobster shows up at the apartment.  Going from memory here--

Daphne:  "Are you a doctor?  I see you standing over people with broken bones."

That was funny. Well, I guess mob wouldn't be your first guess.

• Love 4