Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: There Will Be Bud

Cole finds himself on the rebound after Natalie's engagement, and his new romantic interest, Julie, has an unexpected connection to A.D.A. Erica, complicating things at work. Meanwhile, Murtaugh worries about the connection between the murder he's investigating and a new opportunity for Trish to serve as co-counsel on a high-profile lawsuit with Leo Getz.

Again, I really liked this episode.  I was so happy that no only was the wedding interruptus a dream (I suspected as much) but that they revealed it was a dream right away. 

I loved Roger not having the stomach to hear about Cole's "soap opera life" and would rather talk about violent crime.  And I loved Avery babysitting Trish and Roger's daughter.

Where did this season's writing staff come from because I do not think they were around last season.

• Love 6

"I've always wanted a deep throat!" Oh no they didn't, LOL. Leo, Leo, Leo...perfect delivery from Thomas Lennon.

Definitely one of my favorite episodes. Excellent balance between seriousness and humor, every actor was on top of their game. It's great to see Trish work as a lawyer, the Murtaughs both involved in an investigation, and I've always loved Leo and Trish as a team. Avery as a referee between Roger and Trish was hilarious.

It was nice to see Erica again. I liked her so far, now I love her. She could be a cliché killjoy but in spite of people repeating she's uptight, she's actually more understanding, compassionate and warm than they say. I like her budding friendship with Cole. They ship-teased, why not, although with five episodes left I don't think it will go anywhere. The unrealistic action scenes have always been part of the fun and DNA of the franchise, yet I did like the realistic detail of Erica grabbing the candlestick to defend herself, managing to hit by surprise and then getting caught as she tried to flee. She's a deputy DA, not a trained cop.

I was relieved that Cole interrupting the wedding was indeed a dream. I love Natalie, I think Maggie Lawson and SWS have great chemistry but I did feel this ship has sailed for me; at least as long as Andrew is in the picture. I don't want Natalie to drop him for Cole, it would reflect badly on her character and I don't want Cole to cling to her either. It's normal that it takes time but I do hope he's getting over her.

All I ever asked from Lethal Weapon was to put a smile on my face and entertain me with a touch of emotion and this season, for now, brings it on 100%. Fingers crossed for the additional episodes to bring a kind of closure.

• Love 5

I agree with everything above. It was an entertaining hour, and I do like the Cole character with the new DA.

I also like the way that they are using the different characters this year and that they don't feel like they need to put every character in every episode

the only thing I didn't like was that his one-night stand had to be a friend of Erica.

I would rather see Maya the daughter instead of Natalie. If they're moving her on with Andrew then I wish they would just not even hint that there is a possibility that they would get back together. I actually think it would be great for a show to go in the opposite unexpected direction for once  I'm not having them get together. I'm intrigued by watching I slow romance build between him and the DEA. It's a shame the show is having such a good year and they'll probably cancel it

• Love 3

The guy who plays Cole...the beard really throws me.  I don't know if he's going for the 2-day shadow thing that men are wearing now, or a full beard.  Either way, it's off-putting to me.  He reminds me so much of those Wooly Willy magnetic toys I used to play with as a kid.

I loved the part with the Captain telling Murtaugh's toddler daughter the Meghan Markle story : "and she left her show on USA, and then she married a Prince, and they lived happily ever after....".

I knew the wedding thing was going to turn out to be a dream when I saw it in the trailer.

• Love 5

I just love this season so much, she says wistfully, thinking of its impending doom. Sigh. It’s been so refreshing. Like a pp said, where they hell have these writers been?? So good. Everything is so on point and gelled with the cast. I hope they can find a way to continue the series. I haven’t looked lately. Is MWJ still set on leaving? Can we just low key kill him off? 🤷‍♀️

• Love 3

Just a shame we could have had a decent show all along. These last few shows are so much better than any of the ones from the first two seasons.

I haven't seen anything on Damon Wayans so I don't know if they were able to work out an easier shooting schedule or what but it's going to come down to the ratings and I don't know what they've been . Unfortunately I also think this is an expensive show to make so I'm sure that will play heavily into the decision

• Love 1