Type keyword(s) to search

Blind Items: Daredevil In The Media

Really? I mean... really? I barely remember him from Game of Thrones, that's how bland he was. Add him to the horrendously bland Mike Colter, and that is not a pairing that has me saying, 'sweet christmas!'.

But I love Jessica Jones, and I really like Charlie Cox as Daredevil. If they get Trish Walker as a regular on The Defenders, I'll be looking forward to it no matter how disappointed I am by the other two.

• Love 2

All I remember Loras doing was looking petulant and banging Renly. And the Renly thing ended in Season 2. Since then, he's basically been petulant. But it's not a major major role that does a lot so I'm not going to judge him solely on that.

We'll see what happens when he puts on Danny Rand.

All I remember Loras doing was looking petulant and banging Renly. And the Renly thing ended in Season 2. Since then, he's basically been petulant. But it's not a major major role that does a lot so I'm not going to judge him solely on that.

We'll see what happens when he puts on Danny Rand.

Same here. I've been totally avoiding all teasers and trailers, because I dinna want tae be spoiled!  But now I must go Google Danny Rand so I know WHO he's supposed to be so I can be in a position to say whether Jones is doing a good job.

But honestly? Everyone cast in this show has been great, so I have to believe he'll do a good job too!

How does the 4th season of Arrow have a better rottentomatoes rating than Daredevil season 2? Like, Frank's monologue in episode 4 is better than the entirety of season 4 of Arrow. SMDH

Edited by JustaPerson
  • Love 5
(edited)

2018 might be too soon, even, if Netflix sticks with the two-per-year rate.

2016:  Daredevil 2, Luke Cage

2017:  Defenders (?), Iron Fist (?)

2018:  Jessica Jones 2 and/or Punisher* and/or Daredevil 3

They've got to move to at least three per year, right?  Right?!

*Punisher is one property that I see being a limited run, like a one-off.

Edited by netlyon2
  • Love 3

Wait a minute - we have to wait until 2018 for Daredevil 3?!?  Please tell me this is just speculation!

In other news, I just bought tickets to Wizard World Comic Con in Chicago in August strictly for the Daredevil panel.  So excited!  (Well, OK, I'm also excited that Norman Reedus will be there.  He doesn't even go to Walker Stalker con!)

• Love 1

Jessica Jones is filming back to back with the Defenders, so season 2 could be released earlier for that show. Daredevil Season 3 is looking like it will be in 2018. 

• Love 2
On 5/18/2016 at 5:04 PM, Sakura12 said:

Jessica Jones is filming back to back with the Defenders, so season 2 could be released earlier for that show. Daredevil Season 3 is looking like it will be in 2018. 

Which is why I wish the Netflix show schedule wasn't so overloaded. It may not be light years, but 2018 is still quite a wait...assuming that is when any alleged season 3 would occur, as there has been nothing concrete said (as far as I know) about a prospective third season. Sigh.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Teaser trailer!

Neat looking, even if it really emphasizes how Marvel's version of Hell's Kitchen is such an alternate universe to the real world (there being no such subway stop on the NY red line)

• Love 1

I think this calibre of actors would do the Netflix MCU, not abc and the rest. Still, it makes the likes of Hawkeye and Black Widow series not so far fetched after all. Won't happen, but just illustrating a point ...

9 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I assume you mean S3 here.  :-)

36 minutes ago, Taryn74 said:

The article is about Iron Fist Season 2.  The villain is someone from Daredevil's past.

Yeah I messed that up. I know Typhoid Mary as a Daredevil villain I didn't realize she was actually going to be on Iron Fist!

• Love 1

Okay,  I can deal with Daredevil's standard level of angst for a whole season. I'm sure I can deal with extra, heightened levels of suicidal angst for part of a season. I can't deal with extra, heightened levels of suicidal angst for an entire season.

Also? Please, no more ninjas.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, VCRTracking said:

Think again:

My comment still stands, she was barely in the promo and hopefully THIS (i.e. Season 3) is her exit from Daredevil.  I never said she wasn't in S3 or was going to be written out in episode 1. Merely that if they really can't seem to find a use for her there's no point in keeping her on Daredevil when she fits in much better in Frank's story (Daredevil S2 and Punisher S1).

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

My comment still stands, she was barely in the promo and hopefully THIS (i.e. Season 3) is her exit from Daredevil.  I never said she wasn't in S3 or was going to be written out in episode 1. Merely that if they really can't seem to find a use for her there's no point in keeping her on Daredevil when she fits in much better in Frank's story (Daredevil S2 and Punisher S1).

Fair enough. I think there is still a place in Daredevil's story. If she's the angel and the hope of salvation in Frank's story, she's the needed kick of the butt for Matt in his story. Matt's going to be in a dark place and Foggy can't get him out of there alone. I just didn't like them in being on Matt's case before when he was actually trying to save the city(and when she was doing just as dangerous things) in the previous seasons and The Defenders. I don't think she and Matt should be together but she could still be a friend.

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 1

I actually hate that they put Claire with Luke Cage because I thought she and Matt had great chemistry. Count me as one of those who could care less about Karen and I'd rather not see her on the Punisher because I actually like that show

• Love 1