Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OtterMommy

Tell Me a Story

I watched the first episode it was good. Nick reminded me of Tom Hiddleston. 

Good show. Just discovered it tonight and watched two episodes.  I wanted to slap Kayla and I have a feeling her grandmother is going to do that for me eventually.  She needs some therapy before she ends up making worse decisions for her life.  I also kept thinking the best recourse for Nick is to consult an attorney so that when his predicament is revealed, the attorney will have had time to  research precedent to help him.

Edited by Geillis · Reason: spelling

Finished the season. Wow.  Not wanting to spoil this for anyone who has not seen it, but I must say that I loved the way the character stories that seem unconnected get woven together as the episodes continue.

I decided to add CBS All Access to my Amazon package for a month, and I just found this. 

I don't hate Kayla. She's a kid who lost her mom, then was uprooted and moved across the country for her final year of high school. No kid is going to handle that well. She needs heavy psychological help. If her father does not get that, he's kind of trash. As of the second episode, though, I feel like her grandmother does understand. 

Anyway, back for the next episode. Glad to know they renewed it, so I am not investing my time for no reason. 

On 1/21/2019 at 3:30 AM, azshadowwalker said:

I decided to add CBS All Access to my Amazon package for a month, and I just found this. 

I don't hate Kayla. She's a kid who lost her mom, then was uprooted and moved across the country for her final year of high school. No kid is going to handle that well. She needs heavy psychological help. If her father does not get that, he's kind of trash. As of the second episode, though, I feel like her grandmother does understand. 

Anyway, back for the next episode. Glad to know they renewed it, so I am not investing my time for no reason. 

That’s all well and good, but that doesn’t excuse her shitty, disrespectful attitude. I can’t stand kids who act like that or the parents who indulge such rude, entitled, bratty behavior. I don’t see where she needs any psychological help. She needs to realize the world doesn’t revolve around her ass, but the apparent lack of parenting isn’t going to help her out with that.

• Like 2

Paul Wesley to Star in Season Two of CBS All Access' "Tell Me a Story"

Exploring a whole new set of fairy tales and characters each season, season two of the series will feature the tales of three legendary princesses - "Beauty and the Beast," "Sleeping Beauty" and "Cinderella" - like you've never seen them before.

Paul Wesley will star as Tucker. A struggling novelist, Tucker spends his sleepless nights toiling away in a secluded cabin in the woods and his days trying to prove he's good enough for his beautiful fiancée. But it's all about to come crashing down as a dark secret threatens to destroy his world.