Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
paulvdb

The Boys

Video: "The Boys" Take the Stage at New York Comic Con with a Surprise Cameo and a First Look at the Subversive Superhero Series from Amazon Studios

The Boys is a fun and irreverent take on what happens when superheroes - who are as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians and as revered as Gods - abuse their superpowers rather than use them for good. It's the powerless against the super powerful as The Boys embark on a heroic quest to expose the truth about "The Seven," and Vought - the multibillion dollar conglomerate that manages these superheroes.

During the panel, a corporate video from Vought's VP of Hero Management, Madelyn Stillwell (Elisabeth Shue), revealed just how much of a business it is to be super.

On Saturday night during Cartoon Network's Toonami block there was what looked like a goofy Japanese commercial for what may have been soy sauce with someone who very well have been Chace Crawford jumping around and eating sushi. The fine print on the screen said it was a fictitious product. Since he was wearing what looked like his costume from this show I was scratching my head wondering if it was part of the show's marketing campaign. I looked around a bit online but couldn't find it.

21 hours ago, Terrafamilia said:

On Saturday night during Cartoon Network's Toonami block there was what looked like a goofy Japanese commercial for what may have been soy sauce with someone who very well have been Chace Crawford jumping around and eating sushi. The fine print on the screen said it was a fictitious product. Since he was wearing what looked like his costume from this show I was scratching my head wondering if it was part of the show's marketing campaign. I looked around a bit online but couldn't find it.

I saw it too, although I couldn't read the fine print. It does end with the Vought logo.

ETA: Found it!

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Useful 1