Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E11: A Mother’s Love

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I remember the same thing.

@ZaldamoWilder - you can live near your daughter.  Us Italians all live pretty close together.  It is nice to tell the kid to go down the street to grandmas so we can go out.  Cousins in and out, inlaws stopping by to chat and see who made a large dinner lol.

Girl if you think this is close enough, I'm not being clear about the child's primary love language.  Her favorite place to be is within 2 feet of my right shoulder.    I had to hide our copy of Click Clack Moo.  Lol.   

I think I would've really loved an experience like that, my extended family is a loud, unruly, well fed, hoot.  

• Love 6
On 12/31/2018 at 9:33 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Intentional and passive aggressive.   A plus one who's not only not a friend of the bride, but struggle shades her every time she gets the chance.    Nene and Marlo look like a couple tired old haters for that shit.  Talmbout my request is that you drop 10.  Bitch, kill yourself, you needed 2 grown women to dragonball Z your ass into a bandage short set last week.    p.s. Marlo, this isn't you're-not-a-mom-shade, it's ignorance correction.  Yes, in fact, 13 weeks and 5 minutes is the same amount of time in terms of uterine snapback.   Your organs don't even know they're alone again till bout 5 weeks later.  That girl got yo body beat five ways from Sunday and just housed a whole person.  

So my commuter boo and I were talking about it this morning.  She said what'd you think about that scene particularly.   She doesn't have kids and my only went off to college in September too.  I said honestly, I'm torn.  Lil Wilder had that moment going to high school so I was sympathetic and sniffly and bosom hugging her too.   The kids are upset because they're scared and I think the parents are upset because it's one of the few times in their lives you can't make that better, which means they're growing up, which makes you all subaru commercial weepy.    BUT, I don't know if it's the african in me, the hostess in me or the hammer in me - tell them to go away? 

B4rrv6aCQAAmGkC.png

We live far enough from civilization that we have our own piece of lake, Noelle.  These people, your family and my friends came all the fuck the way out here to wish you bon voyage and give you bosom hugs of their own and tell you you're gonna be fine, so I'mma give you about 35 minutes to take this guut Calgon shower, get your face and pigtails together and bring your ass down to the kitchen upset or not.  I definitely won't win any mom of the year of trophies either because I'dve told her in. that. order.   It's ok to be sad and sentimental - everybody in that house knows what she was going through.  It's not ok to be self absorbedly rude to your guests because you're in your feelings.  Welcome to adulting.      Leon for the wins!   What he say - don't worry just get to school and then have your school experience.  #dassit     What are your options?  Take a gap year that turns into your whole life?  Shoutout to Bryson.  

I gotta give it to Porsha for rewiring herself to be attracted to a whole nother type of dude.   Kordell's surface image was -- mmm - I'll think of the word directly, but Dennis.  Lol.  Where does a grown man find pajamas that double as street wear and actually put that shit on to go out in public?  I was joking when I said it initially but hell maybe he really did think the onesie he opened on his birthday was for him.

Mama Joyce and Kelly Bensimon have the same understanding of lemons and lemonade.   Either way, I'm gone need both of them not to try and analogize anything ever again.   She loves herself some of Todd's baby but still jabbing his father.  Troll.

I would have quit his little dumb ass right there. Having said that, let me go re-watch that moment. That was funny! I swore it was staged. It has to be. Homeboy was looking like, 'damn, now how am I gonna get into this' or 'did she forget my size again?' or 'I wonder if Foot Locker or Hush Puppy got some shoes to match this?'.