Type keyword(s) to search

Family By The Ton - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I can't believe the 34 year old, Casey!    And the enabler father says the son should take responsibility?     What a jerk the dad is, because what is Jabba the Butt going to do if he tossed a bottle of water, and a bunless hamburger three times a day?    I doubt running after his dad is a possibility.         It's the father's fault too.  

The girl in purple (Amanda I guess?)  is deluding herself.   She was a huge kid, and never was skinny.     It scares me that the only solution for the cancer surgery is to do it tilted so she can't survive it.       You can't tell me that they couldn't find another way to do surgery for a total hysterectomy on her.  

I don't know why they call this Family by the Ton, that picnic is more like Jabba the Butt's family reunion.      They should all get in the program, and get a group discount.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 15

I can't believe this dude is just sitting naked in the bed playing video games. His mother had the right idea - his father should have followed suit. No way would Aliya jr be allowed to just sit in bed and blow up like that. No way would he let me sit in bed and blow up like that, either.  

• Love 17
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Why does his dad let him treat him that way. Not a please or thanks was said.

I don't understand either.  Most Good Ol' Boys would have smacked the sh!t out a child if they talked back.  Damn whatever Child Protection would do!

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

So food is more important than finding out if your Cancer has spread??

Seriously, if she’s not successful then nothing will motivate her

• Love 9

She never specified what kind of cancer she had but I'm curious why it wasn't at least removed!

Just now, cmpbl said:

She only had to lose 45lbs

Are you kidding? She only had to lose 45 pounds and needs a gastric sleeve/bypass to do that?! That's NUTS. Jesus. 

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

She never specified what kind of cancer she had but I'm curious why it wasn't at least removed!

She said she's too fat for surgery. It's dangerous at her current weight 

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

And if the doctors are refusing cancer surgery because of her weight, a pox on all their houses! 

Right? That's bullshit. She has endometrial cancer—she likely needs a hysterectomy and a CT scan to see if it spread. How can they NOT do that??

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I thought she had to lose 100 pounds to qualify for the surgery for her endometrial cancer.  And if the doctors are refusing cancer surgery because of her weight, a pox on all their houses! 

I thought she said she weighed 645 and had to get under 600, but I might have heard wrong.

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Was that butter in the sauce pan?  I couldn't tell what Amy was cooking.

I think she was melting Velveeta to make her queso.

5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Amy is somewhat attractive....

I think Amy is pretty. She wasn’t that large as a child, I wonder what happened to make her balloon up. Or is she also super short?!!! 

3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Was that butter in the sauce pan?  I couldn't tell what Amy was cooking.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I thought it was butter too but that makes sense, thanks. 

• Love 1

The poor neighbors!    Casey taking a bath in that huge tub is disgusting.   

I can see why Amy weighs what she does, with the way she cooks.   Saying you're not as bad as a 700+ cousin is ridiculous.   At 379, she must be very short, because she looks almost as big as her 622 lb cousin Amanda.    

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Amy is pretty. She wasn’t that large as a child, I wonder what happened to make her balloon up. Or is she also super short?!!! 

I was a little surprised she was under 400..

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Was he putting dish soap in his tub? And why not put up a curtain, at least?

The answer to your first question is, "yes." As for the second, I'll guess it's because he's an asshole who just doesn't care?

Just now, Scarlett45 said:

I thought it was head and shoulders shampoo or something. 

That was after he was in the tub. Before that he poured in some green soap from a bottle shaped like the hourglass type some dish soaps come in.

My guess is the second Amanda was told she had endometrial cancer, and that the way they wanted to do the surgery, that she left and didn't go back.    There must be another way to do that surgery that won't kill her, no matter what her weight.       That doctor should have referred her to a university hospital, since they live near Atlanta (I guess it's near), then some place like Emory would be a good second opinion.     Unless there's a limited network for her health insurance or something.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Jeez. I was in the kitchen (ha ha) and when I looked at the TV, she was putting big hunks o'something in the pan. She ate that much cheese by herself?? And yet, all of these people say they don't have any other options. Stop eating 2 lbs of cheese in one go. There's a good option right there.

• Love 14
Just now, ams1001 said:

So he sits on his bed naked and plays video games but he needs shorts to bathe? I don't get it (or was that just for the camera? or the neighbors?).

That what I was wondering 

• Love 2

Okay, did Casey say that he's almost like a pig having to bathe in that outside, well, whatever it is? That jerk needs to apologize to all the real life pigs out there. Seriously, Casey is the most repulsive, laxy, entitled POS I have seen on these mega weight loss shows in a long time, and that's saying something. Amazing that one of the cousins is "only" 379 pounds.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo to add a word.
  • Love 18
Just now, aliya said:

Jeez. I was in the kitchen (ha ha) and when I looked at the TV, she was putting big hunks o'something in the pan. She ate that much cheese by herself?? And yet, all of these people say they don't have any other options. Stop eating 2 lbs of cheese in one go. There's a good option right there.

And it looked like she was drinking soda from her large teacup (not that I'm above drinking soda from a teacup, but I suspect I drink it a lot less frequently than she does).

• Love 2