Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

TTZ In The Media

1 hour ago, benteen said:

Trailer for The Twilight Zone.  Also noticed Tracy Morgan and John Larroquette in there.

Twenty one seconds in pretty familiar face.  Nightmare at 20,000 Feet.

Fifty one seconds, Nick of Time.

Two Shatner episodes. Any other references?

• Like 3

When asked for a comment on the official The Twilight Zone trailer, all Black Mirror could do was mumble unintelligibly.

Jordan Peele is a genius. I cannot wait!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

17 hours ago, benteen said:

Trailer for The Twilight Zone.  Also noticed Tracy Morgan and John Larroquette in there.

Also spotted Jeffrey Combs (many Star Trek roles), Kumail Nanjani (Silicon Valley), Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation), Greg Kinnear, Steven Yeun (Walking Dead), and John Cho (Star Trek).

• Like 1

On 2/21/2019 at 3:14 PM, xaxat said:

Any other references?

Nerdist News found several.

Edited by SVNBob · Reason: Fixing the video link
  • Like 3

Hm, looks like they might play around a bit with the "Nightmare" story, which would be a good move. So many places you could take a modern version of that story. 

Just a week to go. Can't wait. 

• Like 2

Ooh, nice to see a couple "Community" cast members in that list :D. 

Sounds like an interesting cast in general setting up here. Good to get some news on the new season-look forward to it, then!

I wish I could say I was looking forward to Season 2.  But Season 1 was a massive disappointment.  It was outright terrible at times, overlong and more concerned with being woke then they were of telling a good story.

• Like 1

Intriguing trailer. Nice to get an official date-look forward to the new season, then!

11 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Intriguing trailer. Nice to get an official date-look forward to the new season, then!

Even though Season 1 was disappointing story-wise, I do have to credit Jordan Peele for rounding up a good cast for Season 2 -- Morena Baccarin, Christopher Meloni, Joel McHale, Daniel Sunjata, Topher Grace, Jimmi Simpson, etc.

• Like 1