Type keyword(s) to search

Braxton Family Values - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

I could be wrong, but I think it had more to do with the services being on a military base.  They won't let anyone in without ID either.  If they drove to the location and then discovered he didn't have his ID on him. I don't find it hard to believe that they would refuse him entry, regardless of the occasion.  My grandma has been refused entry to a base because she forgot to switch out her purses!

As for the sisters not attending the funeral - there could be many reasons why they didn't, so I'll choose not to speculate or think the worse.  I just missed a close family member's funeral because of my schedule and that doesn't make me trifling.  But I also don't have the entire world judging me.  And I guarantee that those same people and blogs who are commenting about "how dare the sisters miss the funeral" would also be the same ones commenting "how dare they attend his funeral...you know they never really liked him," if they had gone.  People would be petty no matter what decision they made.    

the services wasn't on base..

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/obituaries/gabriel-adrian-solis/article_92e2e52b-c816-5ea0-81d7-5032b410c2d3.html

Edited by sATL
(edited)

Tamar : " I'm not doing laundry in other people's washing machine. That is disgusting. I'm supposed to put my clothes where Amy put her drawers? I don't know Amy. Its just nasty."

I got to think about that one. I guess Tamar didn't go to college.

I wouldn't want a month worth of dirty clothes in a suitcase or hamper.. Eww..

I did crack up when Ms. E blurted out "are you coming back?" when Tamar said she was taking 7 suitcases. If she had to take sheets/towels/etc that definitely increases the luggage total.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
(edited)

Gosh where to begin with this episode...

Let's start with the scene of Ms. E's TH critique of meeting David for the first time ...

"He's doesn't seem like a controlling freak. Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah. Amen. "

Her tone... and expression....sounds like a testimony is waiting to bust out... do spill the tea Momma E...🍵 🍿

Side note.. Ms E - just how many muffins did you make for 4  people?

Side note 2:  Tamar - if you wanted to surprise the meet of your vegan boyfriend to the family meal - you should have made a vegan dish to go along with the fried chicken, muffins , mac & cheese and cabbage, so he would have a selection.  

Why was every pantry grocery product out on the table and counter? I saw a couple of cans, bottles of syrup ?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1

Episode 23:

"Grammys & Gossip"

Birdman and Traci's blowup sparks drama at Toni's Grammy dinner; Tamar celebrates a big win on "Celebrity Big Brother" but issues resurface when Traci goes MIA at her after-party; Von drops a bombshell on Ms. E.

Airs May 16, 2019.

(edited)

The most shocking thing this episode was basically glossed over: Towanda's ex-husband hasn't seen his kids in 7 months! I mean, his storyline from the beginning was always, yes he's allergic to work but he's a good father. That's a shame. The kids must be so hurt & confused. I guess he's too busy lining up another sponsor woman to take care of his lazy ass. Well, it does clear the way for Towanda to move to LA like her boyfriend suggested.

Although, with Towanda's recent bankruptcy & the boyfriend's reluctance to move in together, I dunno if they are ready for that yet. I think he wants her closer for romantic reasons but he's not ready to be involved with her kids. & Towanda is a package deal. Compare that with Trina's man. He spoke to Mama Braxton & Trina's kids, put a ring on it, is willing to move to ATL & live with her. He just doesn't want to move into her house, which I kinda get & respect. I didn't realize Trina & Vonn were long distance all this time though.

Traci & Birdman's passive aggressive argument was... odd. Traci was kinda teasing him, but she clearly touched a nerve. How many times have we said it here? Toni's bootleg Jay-Z & Beyoncé dream is probably not gonna work out. Toni was cool & understanding about him not making the Grammy red carpet. I'm glad she went ahead without him. That dress was a little scandalous--- they had to blur out her bits & pieces--- but, she was wearing the hell out of it! But, then she had to arrive to her after party alone, after losing all 3 nominations & wait for everybody to arrive, including him. Hm...

Also--- random tidbit--- I was mesmerized by Toni's non-melting ice cubes in her glass of champagne. I wasn't aware you could get those at a restaurant! *Mind blown* Although, I guess if you splash out on a private room at Mr. Chow's, they treat you very well.

Tamar's welcome home party was super cute. I think her boyfriend fits in nicely with the family. Towanda's joke about Toni & Birdman eloping while Tamar was on CBB was hilarious! Clearly, Mama Braxton was not in on the joke at first. I. Died. At her reaction. (Off topic. There's a scene in a classic film, Giant with Elizabeth Taylor & Rock Hudson. Sitting around the dinner table with her family, RH tells them how many acres he owns in Texas. ET says: "Mama, you should see the greedy look on your face.") Lol!

There was a tribute to Lauren Braxton at the end. 24. Wow. She was just a baby. Condolences to Michael & the family.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Traci & Birdman's passive aggressive argument was... odd. Traci was kinda teasing him, but she clearly touched a nerve. How many times have we said it here? Toni's bootleg Jay-Z & Beyoncé dream is probably not gonna work out. Toni was cool & understanding about him not making the Grammy red carpet. I'm glad she went ahead without him. That dress was a little scandalous--- they had to blur out her bits & pieces--- but, she was wearing the hell out of it! But, then she had to arrive to her after party alone, after losing all 3 nominations & wait for everybody to arrive, including him. Hm...

Also--- random tidbit--- I was mesmerized by Toni's non-melting ice cubes in her glass of champagne. I wasn't aware you could get those at a restaurant! *Mind blown* Although, I guess if you splash out on a private room at Mr. Chow's, they treat you very well.

Yeah I found it odd that birdman was supposedly just a little behind but only made it to the after dinner. 

I thought the "ice cubes" were like some fancy mini pears or something... Frozen mellon balls perhaps? 

• Love 2
(edited)

It's actually refreshing to see the boyfriends not wanting to live together.  actually I thought it didn't  happen anymore-esp wisn one of the parties moves gives up their job, home and everything else to move across the country.  what do the  boyfriends do for  a living?

I.m confused- who is watching  towanda's kids in ATL while  she is watching Logan in LA? 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2

Episode 24:

" Secrets & Rumors"

Tamar is on a whirlwind tour after her "Celebrity Big Brother" win, but David's shocking news turns everything upside down; Towanda keeps a secret; Von and Trina's relationship comes to a major crossroads; a pregnancy rumor rocks the sisterhood.

Aired May 23, 2019.

• Love 1

I think the Funmorial was a sweet idea but a few of the things were a bit tacky IMO. The food was great, talking about memories,etc but some of the flashbacks and DEFINITELY the dingaling of gold was inappropriate. Trina was even having a reaction to it from what I could see. They did try, though I will give em that. 

Traci's husband is sick of the shit with the sisters and I cant blame him. She is low in the totem pole. 

I wonder what birthday faux pas has Tamar's drawers in a bunch next week. 

• Love 1

The funmorial seemed so staged for the show. Why did they rent out a house if it was just Mama Braxton & the sisters? I mean, Mama Braxton had a larger turnout when her dog died. Traci didn't get the memo about the dress code. The food looked thoughtfully prepared. 

Whatever happened with Traci's attack on the cameraman? They teased it heavily last episode, but I missed it if they aired it at all.

Tamar's birthday meltdown played out live on social media. I don't think it's a spoiler to say she acted like an entitled brat for no good reason. 

• Love 2

Tamar going all 'super sweet sixteen' about her birthday was just ridiculous. Her man was having a ball and she couldn't just enjoy that? Calling everything ghetto? She would know. Would it have killed her to share her little raggedy spotlight with her SISTER and celebrate her birthday as well? 

Traci is on the verge and I don't blame her. Enough is enough.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Does Von have a job?  What about Towanda's man?

Not sure what Von does but it must be accommodating/flexible for him to be moving to Atlanta.

Sean is still a producer. Towanda visited him in the studio this episode. 

• Love 1

Episode 25:

"Whine Country"

New boyfriends spark drama in California's Napa Valley when a shocking story reveals David's true colors; a pregnancy rumor raises sister suspicion; tension builds between the couples; Tamar feels slighted, and her birthday dinner takes a left turn.

Aired May 30, 2019.

Tamar is insufferable. I’m starting to believe she has some sort of mental problem. The weird voices, the strange noises, eye rolling, facial grimaces. She has to be at David’s side in all conversations with her family to monitor what they say and what he says. If Vince was controlling, it must have rubbed off on her because everything  has to be her way all the way. I hope Traci literally kicks her  ass. 

Wheres Daddy Braxton these days?

• Love 3
(edited)

Once again, the Braxton sisters' established hierarchy plays out: Toni took the best room with the $50,000 bed even though she was alone on the couples' trip & nobody (except her husband) acknowledged that Traci had an upcoming birthday, too; it had to be all about Tamar. Tamar's face when Traci's husband included Traci in the birthday toast tho. 

Tamar, this was your worst birthday ever? Because you only got one pair of expensive sunglasses & people didn't really want to eat birthday cake with their hands? Ok, girl. I guess that second apartment that you rent to use as a closet ain't enough, huh? You need more stuff. Nevermind you're sitting in a private dining room at a winery surrounded by friends & family. Chile, bye.

I loved it when the men got together! I wish the show would do that more. 

(Also: I just caught an episode of Watch What Happens Live with Tamar & a loud, ratchet, twerking flautist. I kid you not. She out-Tamared Tamar. Did anyone else see this? Or was my melatonin-tini kicking in?)

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 2
On 6/3/2019 at 1:20 PM, NowVoyager said:

I loved it when the men got together! I wish the show would do that more. 

LOL looked like the men indirectly was instigating the sister drama this episode.   Kevin with his shout-out to Traci on her birthday that irked Tamar.     Von with his proposal to Trina which will irk Tamar.   And no doubt Kevin's shout-out will get Traci riled up because of Tamar's reaction.    Bring on the drama.

• Love 2

How long is a birthday ? I kinda thought it was 24 hours...

I would take it as a honor if my sibling got engaged at an dinner held the day after my birthday - easy for me to remember the date...

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm sooo lost with the drama....

Did Kevin start off his speech with Traci is upset about what happened in 1994 ??  Nineteen hundred and ninety four...

I thought Traci was mad about what happened on the 2018 concert tour with Tamar....

Boyfriends... significant others... I do agree with Toni that you should stay out of it. Its not going to be resolved. They don't want it to be resolved. 

Run David, Von, Sean Forest Run !  I think Birdman has already broke camp. Kevin Sr - 'till death do you part....

Is this episode the series finale ? If so, WE-TV please give Trina a mini-series or special on her wedding. Then we can see the sister fight about being a bridesmaid and if Daddy Braxton walk her down the aisle with a smile and with his current wife in attendance.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1

I think Traci has been feeling like the black sheep for a long time, like her feelings don't matter. She has so much pent up that now she's like a ticking time bomb. Tamar is obviously too self centered to care about anyone other than Tamar. I don't know how much longer David is gonna think her antics are cute. She's totally emasculating and way over the top.

• Love 8

OMFG. 

4 hours ago, sATL said:

Is this episode the series finale ? If so, WE-TV please give Trina a mini-series or special on her wedding. Then we can see the sister fight about being a bridesmaid and if Daddy Braxton walk her down the aisle with a smile and with his current wife in attendance.

I thought the same thing. A mess. But, I love the idea of a spin off for Trini-weenie! That would be a great way to wrap up the series! Mind you, I don't want to see BFVs end, but damn. 

Tamar. Showed. Her. Entire. Ass. & Traci followed her down the rabbit hole, after starting out the weekend with class & restraint.

I had Zero sympathy for Tamar. None. Spoiled. Ungrateful. Narcissistic. How dare Vonn propose the day after your birthday during a family gathering in a romantic setting! How dare your sisters not gift you Gucci bags even though most of them earn far less than you &/or have financial problems! What a jealous, hateful Biatch. 

Monster never failed to rain on somebody's parade, did she? If I were her sisters, I would have been mortified. If I were David, I would have been out the door. David's playing pool & gambling a couple bucks with the fellas? Let me break that up. David's holding an unlit cigar in his mouth? Let me snatch that out & put my hand over his mouth when he tries to calmly talk to me. Vonn's proposing to Trina? Let me pout like a ridiculous caricature of a 5 year old & stomp out the room. Nevermind that Trina has been through a horrible tragedy & finally found love & happiness again.

Vonn's proposal was lovely & heartfelt (although I was waiting for him to get down on one knee, then remembered my own aching joints) & Tamar tried her best to ruin it. Vonn & Trini looked so happy! I cheered for them! & I'm glad they promptly left. Vonn is too classy of a dude to put up with that kinda mess.

The episode went left when Towanda's bf tried to get the sisters alone to talk. Maybe it wasn't his place, but anybody could see the man meant no harm & he was 100% right. & then Traci went from zero to 100. Smh. Traci looked & acted so much like Tamar. Why does the family seem to think it's cute or excuse it when Tamar acts like that? But, has seemingly no patience or understanding for Traci? Ok, Traci going after that poor camera man was inexcusable. That was lawsuit bad.

I don't see the show coming back after this. There were no previews of the next episode. They mentioned something about a family tragedy--- Gabe & Michael's niece were previously mentioned. Am I missing something?

• Love 7

Episode 26:

"Engaged & Enraged"

Tensions reach an all-time high during the trip to California's Napa Valley; Trina's surprise engagement enrages Tamar; Traci reaches her breaking point when the boyfriends suggest an intervention and she explodes at the cameras in an epic meltdown.

Aired June 6, 2019.

(edited)
On 12/29/2018 at 7:06 PM, CuriousParker said:

This topic replaces the old Braxton Family Values forum which has been vaulted at the location below:  http://forums.previously.tv/forum/1148-braxton-family-values-v/

Okay here we go again, with the same old Braxton crap. These women are seriously messed up. Toni made her disappearing act again because really Toni does not like her family at all. Tamar as usual has to keep the focus on her at all times, I don't believe I've ever seen anyone as selfish as Tamar.  Tamar will lose her man if she keep disrespecting him the way she does.  She is doing entirely too much .  I declare their parents messed them up for life. I hope Trina's fiancee knows what he getting himself into. Traci is carrying a lot of hurt and baggage that she needs to let go of or distance herself from before it destroys her.  I love the way Traci's husband loves and supports her . Tamar just couldn't be happy for Trina , once again needs to keep the focus on herself, Tamar need to grow the hell up, It's just ridiculous. I understand Tawanda's man had the best intentions but you don't interject yourself into the drama with the sisters. Their situation will never change because they keep going backwards instead of forward, Traci was absolutely right about Tamar.  She is very,. very , hard to love. almost impossible.  Honestly if Tamar was my baby sister , I would have slapped the shit out of her by now.  

Edited by byrd
  • Love 6

My heart breaks for Traci. I totally understand that kind of family betrayal, and no one wants to take responsibility for it. She has a lot of pent up hurt and anger that has been festering for years. No one will hear her out. No one will acknowledge her feelings, so yeah she's about to blow. If I were her, I'd keep my butt in MD and distance myself from all of them. She's got a good core family and a kind, supportive and loving husband. Screw the rest of them!

Tamar, Tamar, Tamar...smdh! What a selfish, self centered, egotistical, narcissistic brat! Her behavior was completely unacceptable and if she doesn't watch it, that man of hers won't be around long. Way to emasculate him Tamar! She never takes responsibility for her behavior. I just cannot with her!!!

Congrats to Trina and Von! I hope they will be very happy together.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

That preview of Traci going after the cameraman....yikes.

This family is so low class.

Wanna talk about dysfunctional, these women are all screwed up.. way to go Evelyn and dad... Sorry but I know mom was hurt because of dad's infidelity, but she carried that pain way longer than she should have, It affected everyone. let it screw up the family and almost ruined her life as well. Toni distances herself from them as much as possible. I don't blame her at all, her health depends on keeping the stress way. 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

OMFG. 

I thought the same thing. A mess. But, I love the idea of a spin off for Trini-weenie! That would be a great way to wrap up the series! Mind you, I don't want to see BFVs end, but damn. 

Tamar. Showed. Her. Entire. Ass. & Traci followed her down the rabbit hole, after starting out the weekend with class & restraint.

I had Zero sympathy for Tamar. None. Spoiled. Ungrateful. Narcissistic. How dare Vonn propose the day after your birthday during a family gathering in a romantic setting! How dare your sisters not gift you Gucci bags even though most of them earn far less than you &/or have financial problems! What a jealous, hateful Biatch. 

Monster never failed to rain on somebody's parade, did she? If I were her sisters, I would have been mortified. If I were David, I would have been out the door. David's playing pool & gambling a couple bucks with the fellas? Let me break that up. David's holding an unlit cigar in his mouth? Let me snatch that out & put my hand over his mouth when he tries to calmly talk to me. Vonn's proposing to Trina? Let me pout like a ridiculous caricature of a 5 year old & stomp out the room. Nevermind that Trina has been through a horrible tragedy & finally found love & happiness again.

Vonn's proposal was lovely & heartfelt (although I was waiting for him to get down on one knee, then remembered my own aching joints) & Tamar tried her best to ruin it. Vonn & Trini looked so happy! I cheered for them! & I'm glad they promptly left. Vonn is too classy of a dude to put up with that kinda mess.

The episode went left when Towanda's bf tried to get the sisters alone to talk. Maybe it wasn't his place, but anybody could see the man meant no harm & he was 100% right. & then Traci went from zero to 100. Smh. Traci looked & acted so much like Tamar. Why does the family seem to think it's cute or excuse it when Tamar acts like that? But, has seemingly no patience or understanding for Traci? Ok, Traci going after that poor camera man was inexcusable. That was lawsuit bad.

I don't see the show coming back after this. There were no previews of the next episode. They mentioned something about a family tragedy--- Gabe & Michael's niece were previously mentioned. Am I missing something?

I believe they were referring to Michael's niece...I wish they would stay off TV they are a real mess I hate to see it. I know I don't have to watch , but I was hoping for some growth after Iyanla, I should have known better. T.D. Jakes couldn't even help them. Trina also needs to distance herself a little from them Von does not seem like the type to tolerate very much of this nonsense. 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sharonana said:

My heart breaks for Traci. I totally understand that kind of family betrayal, and no one wants to take responsibility for it. She has a lot of pent up hurt and anger that has been festering for years. No one will hear her out. No one will acknowledge her feelings, so yeah she's about to blow. If I were her, I'd keep my butt in MD and distance myself from all of them. She's got a good core family and a kind, supportive and loving husband. Screw the rest of them!

Tamar, Tamar, Tamar...smdh! What a selfish, self centered, egotistical, narcissistic brat! Her behavior was completely unacceptable and if she doesn't watch it, that man of hers won't be around long. Way to emasculate him Tamar! She never takes responsibility for her behavior. I just cannot with her!!!

Congrats to Trina and Von! I hope they will be very happy together.

Yes, she has a lot on insecurities, she revealed that she was molested as a child by a family member if I am correct on this , maybe there is more damage behind that than they realize. Tamar needs continueous therapy.

6 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I have “hated” Tamar since day 1.  She is psycho.

Well yeah, something is truly off with her.  All of the "oars" are not in the water..

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

That preview of Traci going after the cameraman....yikes.

I can't remember which board I posted the "don't mess with this woman" (ie the ass kicking/bully club) list but Traci has now made it.

Just walk away, let it go, don't argue..go the other side of the street..

1. NeNe Leakes - who also went after a cameraman over her closet last season

2, Tina Campbell from Mary Mary

3. Traci Braxton Surratt 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I think Traci has been feeling like the black sheep for a long time, like her feelings don't matter. She has so much pent up that now she's like a ticking time bomb. Tamar is obviously too self centered to care about anyone other than Tamar. I don't know how much longer David is gonna think her antics are cute. She's totally emasculating and way over the top.

Yes, plus it seems Traci at least tried to remain neutral in the mommy/daddy divorce and was “accepting” of his new wife, when everyone else stuck with mommy. Everyone walks on eggshells around Tamar. She should have been put in her place years ago. She will never surpass Toni’s success and even Toni will never be at that peak again.

Traci has to face the fact that her chance at a big singing career isn’t in her future. The ship has sailed. Whether her sisters sold her out or not, getting pregnant at that particular time killed her chance. I think she also has a drinking problem. My advice is go home., be a  grandma. See your family a couple times a year and keep in touch by email.

Personally I could not spend 5 minutes with Tamar. She’s as ghetto as ghetto gets. She needs a serious attitude adjustment.

I do think Kevin was right. The problem has been there for 30 plus years. No one can fix it except the sisters and they don’t have a clue how to do it. 3 guys coming in with some pithy advice and and no idea of the history are just throwing gasoline on a fire. The 3 of them should run far away.

• Love 5
(edited)

I agree with Traci’s husband when he says his wife’s issues began 25 years ago.  (Towanda said it, too.). Traci kept repeating how much her sisters NEVER have her back which, IMO, means she feels THEY shouldn’t have signed the contract without her all those years ago.  She seems to think her sisters should have had her back and tried to work out some sort of arrangement that included her....as unrealistic as that sounds.   Traci will hold a grudge against them until the day she dies.  Yes, she was pregnant and her situation wasn’t at all ideal.  The sisters turned on her and moved forward with their music careers and, in her mind, left her behind.

I think Tamar is a spoiled rotten, selfish, entitled, and despicable woman who acted like a small child who didn’t receive enough attention (or gifts) during a 4 day birthday party!  I used to think her quirky personality was all an act but no longer.  I blame Tamar’s entire family for her actions.  They’ve allowed this to go on for waaaaay too long and now she really is the “monster” they call her.  David seems like such a good guy.  I like him and hope he sees the light before it’s too late.  

So happy for Trina.  

Let me add:  I’ve only been watching BFV for two seasons so I know practically nothing about their history other than what’s been mentioned or shown within the seasons I’ve seen.

Edited by tinderbox
  • Love 6
(edited)

speaking of ghetto.... I guess Kevin has come a long way from shooting dice / playing craps from being on knees , in a dimly lit area, behind some obscure fixed/big object - like in the corner, in an alley, or in a side hall of some club or bathroom.

Kevin was all ready to shoot on the formal dining room table... I would be a little concerned about a man walking around with a pair or dice on the the ready....

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Traci needs to forgive herself for getting pregnant. That's who she's most mad at but the sisters are an easier scapegoat. Plus maybe they could have acted like they missed her, wished things were different, instead of moving forward and never looking back. Maybe if they just showed her some love about it she could forgive.

Edited by anonymiss
  • Love 7

I feel like we’re missing something that caused Traci to escalate based on what was aired. Her anger was too real and too raw for an issue that was brought up several seasons ago regarding the sisters’ recording contract.

That said, Toni and Towanda’s dismissiveness and backstabbing when she was having her meltdown was cold as hell. Even if they feel the record company was to blame for kicking Traci out, why have they never genuinely apologized to her? I think if Traci had ever gotten an apology from the sisters & Mama E, things could have gotten better. 

Tamar is a repulsive human being. That goes beyond being spoiled. And to find out she live streamed the proposal was even more out of line. I respect how Von calmly articulated that it was an intimate moment they they didn’t have control how it was shared. These are 2 people with children & exes & families. I’d hope they didn’t find out about the engagement from Tamar live streaming it.  I’m rather liking Von for Trina; I think one Braxton sister might finally have found a good man. 

All the other boyfriends are way too thirsty to be on the show. Kevin, for his lack of polish was very supportive of Traci. And if that’s the way the sisters have spoken to him the last 29 years, I don’t blame him for staying out of their mess. He at least has never appeared to capitalize on being related to Toni Braxton. 

I know they all need the $$ from the show, but they really need to quit and stop forcing the sisterhood for a TV show. I’m almost convinced they’re not genuinely close in real life & Traci doesn’t want to fake it any longer. The only close relationship I’ve seen through the seasons is Trina & Towanda. I don’t even buy that Toni & Tamar do much together outside the show. And obviously Toni was only close to Towanda when she was her assistant. 

The only likeable ones are Trina and Traci in my book. Traci does need some real therapy for her anger but 30 years of feeling disposable to your family is a real pain. 

• Love 7
On 6/8/2019 at 4:14 PM, sarkygal said:

All the other boyfriends are way too thirsty to be on the show. Kevin, for his lack of polish was very supportive of Traci. And if that’s the way the sisters have spoken to him the last 29 years, I don’t blame him for staying out of their mess. He at least has never appeared to capitalize on being related to Toni Braxton. 

I think Kevin's "bright lights and benefits" line broke the fourth wall with his feelings on the boyfriends' interference. In reality Sean's intervention was benign except for Traci's reaction to the whole thing. So it made Kevin's comment about significant others not being allowed to do interfere, very interesting. However without a tv show forcing more interactions between the sisters, they might ultimately lived more peacefully, regardless of underlying issues being addressed.

• Love 1

Traci seems to be able to suppress her anger until she’s had a couple of drinks. And Tamar’s not so subtle smart ass comments and digs build and build that anger up in her til she explodes. 

(edited)
On 6/8/2019 at 4:14 PM, sarkygal said:

the sisters probably put a little blame on Kevin Sr for what happened 29 years ago and the recording contract. After all he too was a participating party to the blessed event that produced Kevin JR

Tamar made a little side comment about Kevin SR being a jailbird. I wonder if there is more to this comment or was she just running off at the mouth

Edited by sATL
(edited)

I thought that he did have a record  of some sort. Wasn’t he a stay at home dad?

Tamar got all bent out of shape whenever any said anything about Vince, Traci should toss out a few about Vince’s alleged side piece and their baby. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, sATL said:

Tamar made a little side comment about Kevin SR being a jailbird. I wonder if there is more to this comment or was she just running off at the mouth

Yet another thing that hadn’t  been mentioned in however many seasons. I don’t think Tamar was running her mouth; her tendency is to go low and air her sisters’ dirty laundry while hers is off limits. 

• Love 5

As I understand it Tamar is coming out with her own reality show on VH1,  which is the best thing for her, this way she won't have to share camera time with her family, selfish ass can have the whole show to herself. 

• Useful 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, sarkygal said:

Yet another thing that hadn’t  been mentioned in however many seasons. I don’t think Tamar was running her mouth; her tendency is to go low and air her sisters’ dirty laundry while hers is off limits. 

Right, she does not care who she hurts , no respect for her brother-in law , he didn't say anything to deserve that remark , That's Tamar's demon spirit talking. She goes for the jugular . she's really messed up inside.  Tamar's just evil no regards for Traci's feelings or anyone else .

Edited by byrd
  • Love 6

What a harpy. Editing or not, she behaved like a brat because her sisters didn't give her the gifts she wanted (no bling and a balloon ride she flat out refused) and hulked out because Von proposed to Trina without first getting permission from her. 

She berates her boyfriend like a 5 year old. She fusses at him for having a cigar because his clients might not smoke. David is a vegan yet she drags him to steak houses and makes no effort to provide him with vegan dishes.

Most importantly she didn't attend her niece's funeral because it was too burdensome for her. Tamar can just go to hell.

• Love 4