Type keyword(s) to search

Botched - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Caught this last night-luckily there was only one plastic surgery addict and the docs wouldn't help her.  Lip lady came out pretty good all things considered. Foot girl looked better too. That's what I like to see is people who really need some help and not these fame whores who just want to boost their Instagram accounts.

• Love 8

I couldn’t believe how spherical the vamptress’s boobs were.  It was like two honey dews were implanted. 

Liked both the others…especially since both of them were dealing with the actual medical issues to start.   

• Love 2

Does anybody know how they decide which doctor does which surgery? Terry does all the boobs, & Paul does all the noses, & I don't know why. And when it comes to odd things like the lip & foot last episode, how do they decide who does what?

17 minutes ago, GaT said:

Does anybody know how they decide which doctor does which surgery? Terry does all the boobs, & Paul does all the noses, & I don't know why. And when it comes to odd things like the lip & foot last episode, how do they decide who does what?

I think Dr Nasiff does face and Dr Dubrow does body

Edited by connieinnc
Autocorrect corrected wrong
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, connieinnc said:

I think Dr Nasiff does face and Dr Dubrow does body

You may be right, I never thought of it that way. I will have to observe who does what more closely now. :-)

She sure is cute! Look at those eyes! The only plastic surgery I can see her needing in the future would maybe be a nose job because of her ethnicity. Who better to do it but her dad? You know he would be prudent about it and she would be in very good hands.

• LOL 1
On 1/26/2022 at 9:14 AM, Maisiesmom said:

Caught this last night-luckily there was only one plastic surgery addict and the docs wouldn't help her.  Lip lady came out pretty good all things considered. Foot girl looked better too. That's what I like to see is people who really need some help and not these fame whores who just want to boost their Instagram accounts.

Foot girl seemed to take extra special glee in saying "ballsack" as often as possible.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm not sure if I missed it or they didn't say, but does anyone know where the skin for the skin graft on the woman with the knee surgery came from? It didn't even look like human skin, & even though the surgery made it look better, even after the tattooing (which I don't think did much), it still didn't look like human skin. It looked like chicken skin.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BookWitch said:

I think she mentioned at the beginning that they took a skin graft from her thigh above the knee. It looked somewhat better after but it was still obvious. At least it doesn't hurt anymore.

Really, above her knee? I wonder if it just doesn't look right on TV, because it didn't look like it was taken from anywhere on her body, never mind right above it.

Knee lady had a patch of skin removed from above the knee on the same leg-I could see the scarring  when they first showed her. The result after the surgery looked a little better but it wasn't much of an difference. I think what was important was they got the broken hardware out of there. The nose lady from Jamaica came out really well-she looked great and I liked her new hair. I hope she donated that hair-it was long and pretty. The other person was annoying-what makes her think she could sing? And saying "bitch" all the time? And those daggers on her fingers-ugh-I can never understand how women can function with such long nails like that. She will find some other doctor to give her the big boobs she wants.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Maisiesmom said:

And those daggers on her fingers-ugh-I can never understand how women can function with such long nails like that. 

Not to go all off topic, but have you heard of Khloe Kardashian?

FKIEgMoXIAcbgPE?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Maisiesmom said:

And those daggers on her fingers-ugh-I can never understand how women can function with such long nails like that.

I think that might be the point of them (no pun intended). To signal to the world that you don't have to function. Your role in the world is to be entirely decorative, and other people are meant to do the work you can't or won't.

The fact that they look creepy AF (not to mention what kinds of things can collect under them) seems to be irrelevant.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I think that might be the point of them (no pun intended). To signal to the world that you don't have to function. Your role in the world is to be entirely decorative, and other people are meant to do the work you can't or won't.

The fact that they look creepy AF (not to mention what kinds of things can collect under them) seems to be irrelevant.

Creepy for sure & how do you wipe?😳

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Why do they think their medical tattooist is so great? The woman's nose looked better, but there was still a big dark patch. The color is never matched to their skin.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, GaT said:

Why do they think their medical tattooist is so great?

I agree.  When they've used a tattooist for nipples, they look misplaced (too high) and miscolored (way too pink, almost red).  Not natural looking at all.

• Love 2

Well, boob lady came out pretty well-she was happy with her results. Nose lady still had some color/scarring issues but  her nose did look better and she could breathe better. The bimbo/nudist/golf/swinger was working my last nerve. Go to the gym, tighten up the tummy, and quit relying on lipo to get rid of your fat. Ugh.

• Love 5

The knee only looked less bumpy to me - I was honestly shocked because I had to pause my DVR because the 'before' and 'after' just were so similar, even after the tattoo. But like it was mentioned above, if she's not in as much pain that is a wonderful result. ❤️

• Love 5

I watched 2 or 3 apparently 'new' episodes last night, so I may be combining some of them- old rocker with surgery-disfigured eye turned out somewhat improved. He needs to rethink the long black hair, though. 

Pretty lady with terrible butt implants had a great result, imo. I did want to find out what that yellow stuff oozing out of her incision was, though, since Dubrow confirmed that it wasn't an infection.

Blonde sugar baby/twink who wants big lip implants -uh, not to get TMI, but wouldn't it be pretty much impossible/dangerous to use those things, IYKWIM? And pec implants are going to look mighty strange with those thready little arms.

Maxine the trans woman who 'plays 50 musical instruments' (badly, from what we were shown), who-of course- wants 4000cc implants, even though she can't seem to keep her current 1500cc ones covered adequately. So, so thirsty. She 'wants attention', no kidding. Bless her (and her sad partner's) hearts, at least they've got each other, I guess.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Maxine the trans woman who 'plays 50 musical instruments' (badly, from what we were shown), who-of course- wants 4000cc implants, even though she can't seem to keep her current 1500cc ones covered adequately. So, so thirsty. She 'wants attention', no kidding. Bless her (and her sad partner's) hearts, at least they've got each other, I guess.

That trans woman is a mental case. She needs serious therapy, not plastic surgery.

The young woman who had the terrible tummy tuck in Mexico had a nice result, but as much as I admire Dr. Dubrow's work, he just lifts the nipples a bit too high to look natural. JMHO.

The heavy metal guy's eye looked pretty good, but a decent makeup "concealer" would hide that dark skin better than the tattoo. Again, JMHO.

• Love 5

Well trans boob person was the freak of the week. Those poor breasts were being stretched to the skins maximum. I guess some people will do anything for attention. Rock guys eye came out well-there was still some scarring but it had to have felt better. Young mom came out well, also-I think Dubrow may have placed the nipples higher because as she ages, the boobs will start to droop anyway so therefore look more natural

• Love 3

I'm going to say that if you want to be a woman, it takes more than just boobs--especially those ridiculous cannonball monstrosities. I guess it's good that that couple found each other, although the woman with MD isn't doing her partner any favors by encouraging her worst impulses.

A few seasons ago there was a male tattoo artist who I thought was really good. I don't know why they're so invested in this current tattooist. So far I'm not impressed with her work at all.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Maisiesmom said:

Yes- the man they used to have was better than the lady they have now. He did some pretty nice nipples (now that just sounds strange ;) )

Agree.  Some were so realistic they could just show them once and then they got blurred out.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

They should invite Linda Evangelista on. Personally I can’t stand her but if anyone can fix her , they can. Although they are going to have to tell her that some of her extra fat is actually from eating too much. I was surprised to see her clearly chunky face. She actually said in an article she was not overweight. 

• Love 3

Well nose lady came out pretty well. I liked that she went to Dr. Nassifs house for piano lessons lol! His baby is so cute! Boob lady had a good improvement. I dont know why she didn't have the doc that did her skin surgery do her boobs too instead of going to Mexico. Maybe she ran out of $$. Plastic guy looks way too thin to me-and is anything still real about him? I wonder what he will look like when he ages-will all those implants sag or protrude?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

Little Paulina is a doll! Paul clearly adores her (well, his older kids are boys). Their home seems so minimalistic & sterile...not warm & homey at all...but, too each their own.

We wondered if that was really his home, or just a staged house.

• Love 2

That poor neurologist with her face and life nearly ruined by the silicon cheek injection. What a terrible price she paid for that botched procedure. Glad Dr. Nassif was able to help. He really is a very caring and competent doctor.

Fame whore Jessica Alves:

Just. Plain. Nuts.

• Love 4

I can't believe a "friend" is the one who injected her with silicone without telling her. Then conveniently "lost" her chart. Doesn't sound friendly to me.  To bad there can't be charges brought or something. Lesson learned I hope.

FF'd through boob woman.

I'm glad Dubrow was able to fix that womans stomach. Tummy tucks are a big procedure. 

Did anyone stick around for the 7 weeks thing? I did  not. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BookWitch said:

I can't believe a "friend" is the one who injected her with silicone without telling her. Then conveniently "lost" her chart. Doesn't sound friendly to me. 

Yeah, that sounded really suspicious to me, I was hoping they would go into that a bit more. Losing a patient's chart sounds like the kind of thing that should be a legal problem for someone, especially when there was clearly a big "mistake" about her treatment.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, GaT said:

Yeah, that sounded really suspicious to me, I was hoping they would go into that a bit more. Losing a patient's chart sounds like the kind of thing that should be a legal problem for someone, especially when there was clearly a big "mistake" about her treatment.

I was very surprised there wasn’t a malpractice suit coming out of this. Maybe doctors don’t sue other doctors?

We watched about 10 minutes of the next show only because the DVR automatically recorded it for some reason. Knowing nothing about Dubrow outside of Botched, or his wife, we found it really jarring to see him in this sort of relationship show. Not our cup of tea.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Rickster said:

We watched about 10 minutes of the next show only because the DVR automatically recorded it for some reason. Knowing nothing about Dubrow outside of Botched, or his wife, we found it really jarring to see him in this sort of relationship show. Not our cup of tea.

I didn't realize that show had recorded too, but I already knew I had no interest in it, so I just deleted it. E! keeps trying to make them happen as a couple, & it hasn't worked yet.

• Love 3

Poor cheek lady-what a mess that was. Glad the doc could fix it even if it did take more than one try. Tummy tuck gal came out pretty well-I too wondered why she had no drains coming  out the first time around which caused the necrosis. When my hubs had his done after losing over 200 lbs he had 3 drains and they stayed for a while to get rid of all the extra fluid. And Jessica?Rodrigo? whatever-that nose is effed up-way too small. It looked like a Michael Jackson nose and much too small for the face. Where do these people get the $$$? I did watch the 7 week spin-off. It was kind of dumb I thought-like Dubrow and his wife are trying to make money by being quasi marriage counselors. Ho hum whatever.

• Love 2

WTF was that ? This was not botched! What are they doing? I’m not interested in this couples lives & from what I could gather before I fast forwarded through the whole thing and deleted it, they are doing some sort of counseling or life coaching?🤪

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

WTF was that ? This was not botched! What are they doing? I’m not interested in this couples lives & from what I could gather before I fast forwarded through the whole thing and deleted it, they are doing some sort of counseling or life coaching?🤪

Ditto.  I taped it and deleted about five minutes in.  Ugh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Well I watched it and...the Dubrows are definitely not qualified marriage counselors.  The man did make out with new veneers on his teeth and the woman got a breast lift out of the deal.  But just taking a "time out" from the marriage is not going to resolve their issues.  And then with no discussion with each other, they both decided they would stick with the marriage.  Based on what??  And the Dubrows awkwardly standing there waiting for the couple's decision to stay together??  So so stupid.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Ditto.  I taped it and deleted about five minutes in.  Ugh!

This is the other show that somebody came up with to try and make the Dubrows happen. Again. I hate that it's also called "Botched" because I don't want to watch it, & I don't want it recorded either. The regular "Botched" is done for the season, so if this shows up again, it's not the show you're looking for.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 3/9/2022 at 12:53 PM, chediavolo said:

I’m not interested in this couples lives & from what I could gather before I fast forwarded through the whole thing and deleted it, they are doing some sort of counseling or life coaching?

I watched it.  It wasn't so bad!  They hooked the couple up with a counselor, so there were a lot of those sessions we didn't see.  The couples focused on their personal issues (separately) and a fitness trainer helped them get back on track with getting healthy.  Terry specifically said that he wasn't doing the breast lift as a quick fix to their marriage issues.  That wasn't the point of it.  She was unhappy with how she looked, which in turn affected her self-esteem and the marriage.  She did the breast lift for her own mental well-being.  Ditto with the husband and how he saw himself with his teeth.  

The show left me rooting for this young couple!  I probably won't continue to watch the show, but it piqued my interest when I stumbled onto it.  YMMV.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I watched it.  It wasn't so bad!  They hooked the couple up with a counselor, so there were a lot of those sessions we didn't see.  The couples focused on their personal issues (separately) and a fitness trainer helped them get back on track with getting healthy.  Terry specifically said that he wasn't doing the breast lift as a quick fix to their marriage issues.  That wasn't the point of it.  She was unhappy with how she looked, which in turn affected her self-esteem and the marriage.  She did the breast lift for her own mental well-being.  Ditto with the husband and how he saw himself with his teeth.  

The show left me rooting for this young couple!  I probably won't continue to watch the show, but it piqued my interest when I stumbled onto it.  YMMV.  

Blah.  Didn't like it. There's enough relationship shit, good or bad, that's could elsewhere.  The whole premise is the Seven Yr sitch.  That if a couple splits, it's by year seven...yada yada. Blah.

• Love 2