Type keyword(s) to search

Botched - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 11/19/2019 at 11:11 AM, threebluestars said:

the segments where the docs hang out and usually the reunion with family, which we all know is fake as hell.

Right... I always laugh when husband and kids say they're so happy to see mom and that she looks great with her new nose, boobs or ass. Really dad... really kids?! You haven't seen your wife and mom since she came out of recovery?? Hehe!

• LOL 4

If I never hear the word booty again, I will die happy.

What an idiot. She really thinks people are THAT interested in her train wrecked ass? It will be interesting if the docs come up with a treatment for her. Can you imagine her at age 50 with that decaying thing swinging behind her? That is, if she lives that long, given the chances it will kill her.

Terry did another great job on boobs. Man, those things were so sad. But we really didn't need to hear about the 365 Challenge.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I wonder how the ass woman can even find clothes to fit around that gigantic thing. I guess I’m old because I don’t understand people who don’t have hopes and dreams beyond people “following “ them. Dubrow did do a good job on the droopy breasts. 

• Love 4

That saggy breasted woman was a fright! And for the LOVE OF GOD, they are BREASTS, NOT BEWBS. You are a grown woman. Use the correct words! 

Nose woman was so pretty. I thought her nose gave her face character...and personality. I find it difficult to believe that random strangers come up to her face at her restaurant to insult her nose and scars. Maybe they were family members of hers who were just a little too blunt. I agreed with Paul that her expectations were unrealistic and he did a much better job.

And SHUT UP, Terry.

• Love 2
On 11/25/2019 at 2:49 PM, 40Love said:

Right... I always laugh when husband and kids say they're so happy to see mom and that she looks great with her new nose, boobs or ass. Really dad... really kids?! You haven't seen your wife and mom since she came out of recovery?? Hehe!

They're so glad that mom is no longer wearing a bag on her head/a four person tent.  They act like these folks hide in a cave to recover from surgery. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jabrena (ugly name for a super cute girl) ended up with a butt that still looked very, um, artificial. Still much improved. 

Lisa (pelican neck) looked good; her daughter seems to have the same kind of neck.

Sammi Sprinkles, yech. What are these brain dead, self involved skin sacks going to do in 20 years, when all that plastic can't be hoiked or stretched any more?

• Love 3

Pelican neck needs to dial it back a notch. It really wasn't any different than any other older gal's neck.  I mean, who among us doesn't struggle with something on their body? I would trade my thunder thighs in a hot second in exchange for a neck wrinkle. The scarves and dramatics were a little extreme, and probably contributed to her getting bullied as a kid. I kind of wanted to push her down, myself.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:20 AM, sempervivum said:

Sammi Sprinkles, yech. What are these brain dead, self involved skin sacks going to do in 20 years, when all that plastic can't be hoiked or stretched any more?

Hopefully further entertain us with "Botched - Where Are They Now?"  A 20-year fast-forward would be an appropriate payback for our current investment of time and attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

yeah that Sprinkles chick was about as smart as the day is long. And I didnt think neck lady looked that bad,really. The booty girl was way too thin to even want a big butt in the first place. Over the weekend I Netflixed the British show that was mentioned upthread. Holy crap! They show everything-not for the squeamish ! But there were no famewhores, just ordinary people who had some bad luck. And our friend Rajee (I think I spelled it right) was in one of the episodes. I think thats where she had the bad fillers done. 

I think neck lady's problem was that she came out looking worse than before her facelift - and I would be upset about that!

I too wish they would quit showing the plastic surgery addicts and attention whores and show more people who truly need the corrective procedures.  And less Dr. Dubrow making fun of Dr. Nassif.  I understand they are friends but it wears thin after a while.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, RoxiP said:

And less Dr. Dubrow making fun of Dr. Nassif.  I understand they are friends but it wears thin after a while.

It's a 'bromance'. They can't leave each other alone...The skills, however are amazing.

• Love 4
On 12/5/2019 at 11:17 AM, TexasGal said:

The Sprinkles lady is truly delusional if she thinks a bigger butt is the only thing keeping her from being someone's trophy wife.  She is no Anna Nicole. 

She was such a sad sack....no clue about marriage at all

• Love 2

That transgender woman last night and her little friend - were these people really trying to act like they were that stupid and vapid or were they really that stupid and vapid?  Breast implants on her head?  Way too many sex stories?  If you haven't watched it already please do yourself a favor and fast forward through any and all scenes they are in!  Why is it okay for her to sexually harass the doctors in this day and age?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

That transgender woman last night and her little friend - were these people really trying to act like they were that stupid and vapid or were they really that stupid and vapid?  Breast implants on her head?  Way too many sex stories?  If you haven't watched it already please do yourself a favor and fast forward through any and all scenes they are in!  Why is it okay for her to sexually harass the doctors in this day and age?

Surgery so you don't have to put your hair in a Bump-It every day?  Seriously?  And when styles change....

• Love 2

Don't we have enough delusional weirdos in the US? Why are we importing them ('Jolene') from Oz for this show?! She and her giggling friend seemed like morons.

I've heard of Bratz dolls, but didn't remember anything about boob-like protrusions on their heads. I just looked at a bunch of images, and I'm not seeing it, really. They all have infant-style oversize heads and a lot of hair, but not bumps or lumps, especially not on the sides. 'Jolene' was very tall and skinny, and the last thing she needs is more height, imo. Also, she was quite beautiful, and should leave well enough alone with her nose. 

The normals both had good results. Double Boob Lady's husband looked like Young Gimli.

• Love 3

My daughter had Bratz dolls (as a matter of fact I still have a Bratz convertible under the bed in my spare room - obviously for the dust bunnies to ride around in).   Although they had oversized heads they didn't have implants in them.

If you can see your brain through your nostrils after your rhinoplasty then ewwww!

• Love 3
11 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

I felt bad for her, especially with that bullying family who called it 'teasing'. 

I agree.  Shame on them - apparently that is their family dynamic but there are some places you just don't go, especially if you know it really bothers someone else.  Noses, breasts and weight fall into that category!

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

I agree.  Shame on them - apparently that is their family dynamic but there are some places you just don't go, especially if you know it really bothers someone else.  Noses, breasts and weight fall into that category!

Plus being labeled 'sensitive' because apparently being bullied is a joke....stays with you. She's made the best of it, but I'll bet she's harboring some resentment.

• Love 3
On 12/4/2019 at 3:34 PM, Maisiesmom said:

yeah that Sprinkles chick was about as smart as the day is long. And I didnt think neck lady looked that bad,really. The booty girl was way too thin to even want a big butt in the first place. Over the weekend I Netflixed the British show that was mentioned upthread. Holy crap! They show everything-not for the squeamish ! But there were no famewhores, just ordinary people who had some bad luck. And our friend Rajee (I think I spelled it right) was in one of the episodes. I think thats where she had the bad fillers done. 

Yes, they really hold nothing back! I had to turn away a few times. 

I had zero sympathy for double boon woman, she was just too stupid for words. Nose job woman looked fantastic afterwards. Fame whore...no idea. Fast forwarded. What I currently don't understand is why subjects say they hope Drs Dubrow and Nassif will fix their problem. Terry does boobs and Paul fixes noses. Not both of them together. Small thing, but annoying to me.

2 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

I had zero sympathy for double boon woman, she was just too stupid for words. Nose job woman looked fantastic afterwards. Fame whore...no idea. Fast forwarded. What I currently don't understand is why subjects say they hope Drs Dubrow and Nassif will fix their problem. Terry does boobs and Paul fixes noses. Not both of them together. Small thing, but annoying to me.

Yes, who thinks it's a good idea to get FOUR breast implants?  She was beyond annoying.

• Love 3

Re: bad nose job's doctor asking her if she also wanted implants.  I had to have sinus surgery a few years ago and they also fixed my deviated septum.  The first ENT that I saw, who I don't think really believed that my sinus issue was causing a lot of dizziness, also offered to throw in "getting a nose job."  There is nothing wrong with my nose.  He was an ass.  I ended up seeing and using a different ENT who agreed that having one non-draining sinus could totally be making me dizzy all the time, and didn't choose to insult my face in the process, lol.

• Love 6

I wonder how iron-clad the waivers plastic surgery patients sign are? It seems like most of the folks on this show have received 'care' that would qualify as malpractice in any other profession. 

The 2 last night were excellent examples. Glad they got good results. 

In other news, fame whore from Brazil sure did screw up her (perfectly cute) face and body. The contrast with her adorable and proudly flat-chested friend was profound.

• Love 3

That poor woman's breasts were horrible!  I'm awed at how great a result Dr. Dubrow was able to get.  He might be a dreadful egomaniac at times but he can certainly back it up with results.

• Love 1

I agree with the poster above-that kid would be in deep shit if he broke my nose! The results were pretty good though. Dubrow did a decent job on the breast gal-what a mess that poor womans breasts were. And the Brazilian woman-her face reminded me of the guy who has been on before (I think he was from Brazil also) who had too many nose jobs and his nose was so tiny, he had the big overdone lips too. I think a good spin-off of this show would be to have a therapist meet with these plastic surgery addicts and find out what is wrong with their brains? No human is perfect no matter what is done to their body and these people need help!

• Love 4

Quite honestly I didn't feel that much empathy towards the nose woman because she bluntly told her son there was no Santa Claus - she could have done it a little more gently...it was almost like she took joy in shooting down his childhood fantasies.

• Useful 1
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:26 PM, Red Bridey said:

I know, I KNOW it's just for the show, but it makes no sense for the patients to see both drs. in a consultation when only one dr. will actually be doing the work.  Don't the two drs. even work out of separate locations? 

• Love 2

One time they had a "behind the scenes" type of show where Heather Dubrow hosted and apparently they aren't even in practice together, but they both respect one another and seemingly have a good bond between the two.  I also think each practice has multiple offices.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I don't watch this show, but I know Terry and Paul from RHOC and RHOBH. However, I just came upon an episode of Botched and what did Terry Dubrow do to his face? Damn, he looks so different! Cheek implants? Eye something or other? It looks like the only thing he hasn't touched is his nose, which is the only thing I would think he would fix.

• Love 9

Oh crap, it's one of the Carrot Couture gals. At least Terry was able to make her boobs look great. Now if he could downsize her lips too...

Paul wins the night with that patch surgery. Amazing job and the scar is barely visible. So happy for her.

• Love 4
On 12/30/2019 at 8:07 AM, Teri313 said:

I don't watch this show, but I know Terry and Paul from RHOC and RHOBH. However, I just came upon an episode of Botched and what did Terry Dubrow do to his face? Damn, he looks so different! Cheek implants? Eye something or other? It looks like the only thing he hasn't touched is his nose, which is the only thing I would think he would fix.

LOL I too don't normally watch this show but I did tonight.  I just came on here to see if there were comments re Terry's face,  he has obviously had work done around his eyes and maybe more, it's been a while since I've seen him.  What concerns me is that it just doesn't look good and you would think he would have the very best work available.  Generally I'm not a fan of cosmetic surgery and this just affirms my own opinion.  I'm all for reconstructive surgery and thought the results the young Mother got for her face was awesome. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, GaT said:

What doctor decides to take a patch of skin from an area that grows pubic hair to use on someone's face? 

Dr. Nassif wondered the same thing!  And I think he was probably more perplexed because apparently the repair was done very well.  That truly was a great surgery though because I suspect it is extremely difficult to remove an existing skin graft and replace with years after the fact.  She looked great.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Oh crap, it's one of the Carrot Couture gals. At least Terry was able to make her boobs look great. Now if he could downsize her lips too...

I don't know what Carrot Couture is, but was that Krystina, with the exploded implant? Between her, Dubrow, and the 2 sequin-coat guys there sure were a bunch of gigantic Slavic-peasant-style fake cheekbones going on. Krystina's cheekbones were so big that they made her already small, pale eyes look invisible and kind of crossed. She's about to enter into Jocelyn Wildenstein territory.

The 'I'm 15 years older than my husband' woman got a fantastic facial result. Good job Dr. Nassif.

• Love 2

Dr Paul is hawking cosmetic products on one of the shopping networks.  I really hate that, makes him seem so shady and really, a plastic surgeon selling products to make you look better/younger, when his profession is plastic surgery? Shame. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Dr Paul is hawking cosmetic products on one of the shopping networks.  I really hate that, makes him seem so shady and really, a plastic surgeon selling products to make you look better/younger, when his profession is plastic surgery? Shame. 

My dad had skin cancer and over the course of his treatment we visited several doctors - they all seem to have a product line they are hawking.  I don't have a problem with him selling a line - perhaps he is emphasizing that the best surgery is the one you don't have to have because you have taken excellent care of your skin.  I'm certain that whatever product he is promoting must be good because it would look horrible for him if people turned out to have really adverse reactions to it.

• Love 2
On 1/6/2020 at 10:48 PM, Galloway Cave said:

Paul wins the night with that patch surgery. Amazing job and the scar is barely visible. So happy for her.

More than won the night, that was nothing short of a miracle.

• Love 4

I gave up watching this show b/c it had become too formulaic but saw a commercial for this show and didn't realize it was still on. Anyhow, I was going to ask if the doctors had plastic surgery or just a bad camera shot but saw this.

On 2/28/2019 at 12:38 PM, bilgistic said:

The boob job looked good on the right, previously deformed side, but the left, previously perfectly fine side looked hacked up afterward! There seemed to be a serious dent where the vertical stitches were, making the outer bottom half of her breast bulge out. Was that just my bad eyesight?

She and her husband were such dorks, her husband so much more so.

I keep forgetting to show y'all this; Terry has effed up his face with fillers, and I'm laughing forever. Also, that Just for Men in Dirty Dishwater is not a good look. I'm a terrible person.

Wow!  Kinda ironic that he's on this show! 😀

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Watching Shameless lastnight, I commented to my sis that Ian's date to make Mickey jealous that he found on  Grindr, could be one of the 'freaks of the week' featured on Botched😉

Edited by sheetmoss

Terry's work on the woman with the MRSA destroyed breasts was outstanding this week.   She's always going to have scars, but that was a massive improvement.   Lesson of the week, once again, don't have bargain surgery in other countries.   

Paul did a great job on the lady with the botched Armenian nose, as usually.   I thought she looked lovely before any surgery (also as usual).   

And again...I wish they wouldn't show the surgery addicts.  Just direct them each to a psychiatrist.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, terrymct said:

Terry's work on the woman with the MRSA destroyed breasts was outstanding this week.   She's always going to have scars, but that was a massive improvement.   Lesson of the week, once again, don't have bargain surgery in other countries.   

Paul did a great job on the lady with the botched Armenian nose, as usually.   I thought she looked lovely before any surgery (also as usual).   

And again...I wish they wouldn't show the surgery addicts.  Just direct them each to a psychiatrist.

Is it really a bargain? I don't know how these people find out about the other country surgeries but you have to factor in all the other stuff.  Round trip plane tickets, hotel and hospital fees. Food and travel. Your passport. THEN you come back and have to deal with the fallout of the botched stuff, which is more surgeries and dr. visits. 

Implant surgery in Arizona runs 5000.00 to 10,000 depending on what you have done. A surgeon on TV said that if you have your first boob job done it your 20's you're looking at at least 3 more surgeries in your life. They don't just put them in once and it's done.

• Love 2

The last couple of episodes I’ve been really struck by what a nice bedside manner Paul has.  Of course, some of it may just be him benefitting from proximity to Terry’s attention whoring clownishness...

• Love 5
23 hours ago, BookWitch said:

Is it really a bargain? I don't know how these people find out about the other country surgeries but you have to factor in all the other stuff.  Round trip plane tickets, hotel and hospital fees. Food and travel. Your passport. THEN you come back and have to deal with the fallout of the botched stuff, which is more surgeries and dr. visits. 

Implant surgery in Arizona runs 5000.00 to 10,000 depending on what you have done. A surgeon on TV said that if you have your first boob job done it your 20's you're looking at at least 3 more surgeries in your life. They don't just put them in once and it's done.

Hopefully the ones they put in stay in though...LOL!

On 1/15/2020 at 10:54 AM, BookWitch said:

It is cheaper. My mom, who was Dominican, found it was cheaper to go there for dental work, even with the travel costs. Of course she stayed with family while there and knew the right dentist to see! But yes, you can get el cheapo surgery and suffer the consequences later. 

Edited by libgirl2