Type keyword(s) to search

Botched - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The Irish glamour model not a basic bitch mom had appallingly bad skin. I don't know if it's because of her job and having to cake on that amount of makeup every night, but it was sooooo bad.

I suspect the show scouted the idiot who burned her face away with black salve because her case has been covered by other outlets.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3617857/Woman-half-nose-cut-herbal-remedy-used-skin-cancer-ROTTED-face.html

I HATE all of Trinity "The Tuck" Taylor's work. It's all awful and rather unfortunate looking. I suspect that she partially immobilized a critical muscle or nerve with Botox or fillers during her initial season of Drag Race because her mouth wasn't moving quite right when she spoke.

• Love 1

What idiot tries to cure cancer with a salve? I wish they showed what her scar looked like after the tattoo healed.

I almost died when Dr Nassif said K-Y jelly instead of Aquaphor

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, GaT said:

What idiot tries to cure cancer with a salve?

A person who fundamentally doesn't understand the cancer disease process AND knows absolutely nothing about the nature of acids and alkalis. If you think the extent of the cancer is just the tumor or the lesion, it would make sense that excising or burning it away would be an appropriate treatment. However, that's not always going to get every last cancer cell.

Furthermore anyone who has ever had a bad experience at a hair salon where a hair treatment was on too long or was too harsh and over stripped your hair, broke your hair at the scalp or burned your skin, would realize what a stupendously stupid idea it is to put those types of chemicals on your skin to burn away cancer. Yet that's precisely what this dolt did.

• Love 3

This might sound weird, but I actually thought the black salve lady was more attractive with the bad nose. The new nose totally changed the look of her face. It reminded me of Jennifer Grey’s nose job. Her new nose may have looked better on its own but it didn’t seem to fit well with her face.

• Love 1
On 1/3/2019 at 1:17 AM, HunterHunted said:

The Irish glamour model not a basic bitch mom had appallingly bad skin. I don't know if it's because of her job and having to cake on that amount of makeup every night, but it was sooooo bad.

I suspect the show scouted the idiot who burned her face away with black salve because her case has been covered by other outlets.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3617857/Woman-half-nose-cut-herbal-remedy-used-skin-cancer-ROTTED-face.html

I HATE all of Trinity "The Tuck" Taylor's work. It's all awful and rather unfortunate looking. I suspect that she partially immobilized a critical muscle or nerve with Botox or fillers during her initial season of Drag Race because her mouth wasn't moving quite right when she spoke.

I’ve never been to Ireland, but I’m 100% positive that woman is not even in the top 70% based on attractive women.  I can’t help but wonder how she could afford all that awful surgery.  She appears to be single with more than one child, no education beyond high school, in a country where jobs are scarce for people in her situation.  Her apartment also didn’t look like something a poor single woman with kids would have to settle for.  I’m sorry, but Terry’s dig about all the post processing she needed to do was correct.  IRL, she’s busted.  In photos, she looks busted but smoother out.  You wish you could be a basis bitch you cat fish.  And who takes care of your poor kids while your off “jet setting” around the world?  Glamor model my ass. 

All I could see was the Tuck’s rotting molars. You need a dentist, kid. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I’ve never been to Ireland, but I’m 100% positive that woman is not even in the top 70% based on attractive women.  I can’t help but wonder how she could afford all that awful surgery.  She appears to be single with more than one child, no education beyond high school, in a country where jobs are scarce for people in her situation.  Her apartment also didn’t look like something a poor single woman with kids would have to settle for.  I’m sorry, but Terry’s dig about all the post processing she needed to do was correct.  IRL, she’s busted.  In photos, she looks busted but smoother out.  You wish you could be a basis bitch you cat fish.  And who takes care of your poor kids while your off “jet setting” around the world?  Glamor model my ass. 

Glamour model isn't really a term that exists in American English. Glamour models are like lower rent Pam Andersons or Anna Nicole Smiths. They are often known for their exaggerated pin-up physical appearance and mostly take nude or nearly nude photos. This woman, Ava Van Rose, was invited to accompany Drake on tour after he saw some of her modelling. She's also allegedly 29.

On 1/4/2019 at 11:39 AM, Claire85 said:

As soon as she said “homeopathic” I knew how that would end. 

Yeah, I had to give Dr Nassif credit for his complete poker face when she was going through her spiel because it looked like he was trying very hard to not look at her flabbergasted. 

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:43 PM, Jadzia said:

This might sound weird, but I actually thought the black salve lady was more attractive with the bad nose. The new nose totally changed the look of her face. It reminded me of Jennifer Grey’s nose job. Her new nose may have looked better on its own but it didn’t seem to fit well with her face.

I didn't think the new nose was very good, either, although I did think it was an improvement.

I was just reading 'Inside the Victorian Home' by Judith Flanders, and was reminded that there's nothing new under the sun. She's describing 'the sickroom' and discussing medical treatments of the era. A well-off woman in 1856 is diagnosed with breast cancer and hears about an American quack, 'Dr. Jesse Weldon', who has a 'secret medicament' to treat the disease: the ointment causes the cancer to 'become dead, spontaneously separating from the healthy flesh, and sloughs away leaving a cavity (which soon healed) and the patient was well". Needless to say, things did not work out as advertised, and there follows a gruesome description of what actually happened- horrible. But the Victorians didn't have any other options; nose lady is just a fool.

• Love 5

tattoo titty dancer sure had a lot of work. besides her ass, her nose was terrible. once again, where is the psychiatrist? no words for the weirdo who works out in the nude. the pointy nose woman's nose looked excellent after dr nassif  fixed it. i'd be pissed at mother for 15 years also if she made a decision like that for me.

The "naked workout" lady's trainer went into the exam room with her. Something's off about that situation. I mean, obviously, but personal trainers with ethics don't have clients who workout naked.

Silicone butt lady still had some saggy flesh that could be seen from the front. Why the clearly fake wedding by the sea? A video of the real event would've sufficed, show.

I wish they wouldn't blur the nasal surgery. I know it's graphic/bloody, but I want to see how they reconstruct everything. It's fascinating to me. They really had to do a lot to rebuild that woman's nose.

I've started FFing through the people who want the world's biggest boobs, or lips, or butts, or whatever. They aren't going to do anything with them except tell them no, so I don't care. 

That poor woman who had breast cancer, the previous doctors really screwed her up.

• Love 2

Going back to real boobs! Yay! She looked great and so much happier.

Terry did do an excellent job removing all those scars and giving the cancer gal normal-looking breasts. I guess the theme of this show was normal is good.

Damn, Nassif really is a renovation whore!

I am just glad for once they didn't blur out the tattooed nipples at first. We got to see them in all their glory. They looked great, and she was thrilled! She still had a bunch of scarring but that's to be expected.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GaT said:

All I can think of is the poor dog got put down.

I can guarantee that is why the wife was bawling the whole time. Not about his nose. Poor doggo.

That idiot Cannon Ball tits is a mess. Who willingly puts pig or cadaver tissue into their body as a corset? Those huge cords on her chest and side are horrible looking. But of course she will get the 3000 cc increase somewhere and blow out a nip or something.

• Love 1

I wonder if it was the law that they had to put down the dog. It didn’t seem like it was his fault. Our cat bit me once (minor puncture wound) when I woke him up and I wouldn’t conside getting rid of him.

3 hours ago, Rickster said:

I wonder if it was the law that they had to put down the dog. It didn’t seem like it was his fault. Our cat bit me once (minor puncture wound) when I woke him up and I wouldn’t conside getting rid of him.

i'd like to know too. because it was 100% NOT THE DOGS FAULT.   i can't see how the law would make you put down your own dog. wish they would have clarified. because otherwise, f*** this guy. he admitted he startled! the dog by putting his face next the dogs face and the poor dog did what comes naturally. if they put him down because of this, i wish his friggin nose would have fallen off. i'll be damned if i put my dog down for behaving like a DOG. people seem to forget these are still animals with instincts. i was sick and angry the watching this epsiode. anyone know if there was any more information on botched f.b. page? 

Maybe the dog had a history of biting/aggression?  They did show a photo where the dog appeared to be baring his teeth at the photographer.    I've been bitten in the nose twice - first was when I was a kid bothering a dog who was eating which just resulted in a small scar so the dog inhibited the bite.   Second was one of my dogs who was a puppy and playing.  He didn't mean any harm but was disciplined and never did it again.   Neither were put down, but I would put a dog who had a history of serious aggression that could not be trained down.    That said,  don't let a dog with behavior problems sleep/hang out on your bed!!

• Love 2

I can't believe the doctor was giving people procedures that they didn't ask for! That's terrifying. When they showed the newspaper with the story about him, didn't it say he was sentenced to only 8 years? That was way too short for the crimes he committed.

• Love 1

I'm watching "Botched Up Bodies" on Netflix & guess who turned up? Rajee Narinesingh! I wonder how many shows she's been on, & if she's gotten free surgery on all of them?

Also, the scars women are left with on "Botched" are no way near as bad as the horrible scars on "Botched Up Bodies". I don't understand why they're so big & obvious, are breast implants done differently in the UK & US?

OK, just watched the epi with Koffa, the one with the lack of facial fat and disproportional breasts. Dubrown pulled out some "stuff" from one of her breasts and had it sent off to pathology. Maybe I missed it, but did they ever say what it was? 

4 hours ago, peaceknit said:

OK, just watched the epi with Koffa, the one with the lack of facial fat and disproportional breasts. Dubrown pulled out some "stuff" from one of her breasts and had it sent off to pathology. Maybe I missed it, but did they ever say what it was? 

Coagulated blood. 

11 hours ago, akr said:

Coagulated blood.

And there was a HUGE pile of it on a tray during a brief shot. It's a miracle that her autoimmune system didn't shut down due to the old blood and coagulated stuff. Dubrow did her a big right by not replacing her implants. Her face also looked great at the end.

Terry also did a good job with the tummy tuck. Guy looked so normal and the scars were barely noticeable.

What is with people of a certain age wanting to look like a cartoon or doll? Sex Doll gal looked HORRIBLE. All I can wonder is what is going to happen when (if) they grow up, need to get real jobs and want to have families. Their physical bodies are screwed up, their immune systems have to be in overdrive and they are just sad to look at.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

There was that, yes, but there was also some light colored stuff that looked like an old torn up sponge, a pile of it. He sent that to the lab.

I know, but that is what he was referring to - it's the only stuff they sent to the lab.  He may have simplified things, but in any event, apparently no foreign matter or pathological tissue findings and essentially just blood. 

I hate how they handle the story telling. We hear the entire story when they introduce the patient, I don't want to have to hear the whole story again when the patient meets the doctors.

I thought the woman with mismatched boobs still had mismatched boobs afterwards, it just wasn't as bad.

The nose woman looked so much better after she got the prosthetic. She must have been in really bad shape if they couldn't do anything surgically for her.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, GaT said:

I hate how they handle the story telling. We hear the entire story when they introduce the patient, I don't want to have to hear the whole story again when the patient meets the doctors.

I thought the woman with mismatched boobs still had mismatched boobs afterwards, it just wasn't as bad.

I agree with all of this.

I swear every boob job Terry does has a lower right breast.

• Love 2

I was wondering about the boob lady. He had already tested the 1st mass and determined it was benign, but he never identified what the second piece of “looks like a Lima bean” tissue was that he removed. I hope he sent it to the lab for identification (I watch Dr. PP too) lol. 

10 hours ago, GaT said:

I have been thinking the same thing! So tired of them repeating the whole story.

This show also makes me appreciate the editing of Dr. Pimple Popper even more. I much prefer how that show shows one story at a time and then does the recap/followup for all 3 at the end. I hate how they skip around between the cases on Botched. I get interested in one story and want to see the surgery and then they introduce another one. I also am so tired of all the fame whores/plastic surgery addicts that get turned away. Its such filler.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Jadzia said:

I also am so tired of all the fame whores/plastic surgery addicts that get turned away. Its such filler.

Amen, I can usually tell who they're going to be now, so I just FF through them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Amen, I can usually tell who they're going to be now, so I just FF through them.

This one was actually fine - someone who was transgender and hadn't done anything too egregious in the process (hormones, implants, shaved Adam's apple, attempt to reduce chin that didn't go as far as she had hoped), and when told she looked like a Kardashian and asked if that was her aim, she basically said, God, no, I just want to look like myself. When advised the smaller chin she hoped for came with risks, she wanted no part of that. And her face looked great anyway. The photo shoot was nuts, but her attitude was great. 

This season most of the crazies seem to be from Europe, so I'm guessing they've pretty much run out of locals who are this insane.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, AntAnn said:

I was wondering about the boob lady. He had already tested the 1st mass and determined it was benign, but he never identified what the second piece of “looks like a Lima bean” tissue was that he removed. I hope he sent it to the lab for identification (I watch Dr. PP too) lol. 

That bothered me. Give us one line saying, "We sent it to pathology and it was nothing." (Yep, "popaholic" here.)

• Love 4

Just watched the episode with the Mexican model, the bipolar woman with the mismatched boobs, & the former abuse victim with the bad nose & I felt bad for everybody. Nobody was there because they tried to get the world's biggest boobs or any other stupid choices. It was great that the doctors were able to help the woman with the mismatched boobs & the bad nose woman, but I felt terrible for the Mexican model, she's just stuck with that nose.

• Love 7

The boob job looked good on the right, previously deformed side, but the left, previously perfectly fine side looked hacked up afterward! There seemed to be a serious dent where the vertical stitches were, making the outer bottom half of her breast bulge out. Was that just my bad eyesight?

She and her husband were such dorks, her husband so much more so.

I keep forgetting to show y'all this; Terry has effed up his face with fillers, and I'm laughing forever. Also, that Just for Men in Dirty Dishwater is not a good look. I'm a terrible person.

• Love 2

I was really impressed with the nose job Dr. Nasif performed. I was surprised he didn't suggest the flap to have more skin to use to add to the projection.

The Milian sister turned out really nice too. Her story was really sad, but I'm glad she's happy with the results.

The wacko is the second person now on this show to what to look like a "Karik-chur".

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I was really impressed with the nose job Dr. Nasif performed. I was surprised he didn't suggest the flap to have more skin to use to add to the projection.

The Milian sister turned out really nice too. Her story was really sad, but I'm glad she's happy with the results.

The wacko is the second person now on this show to what to look like a "Karik-chur".

I was trying to figure out if it was the same carrot couture person.  At least in her case I could see a reason to want to boob job and she wasn't asking to expand them to planet sized orbs. Not sure how an exaggerated drawing becomes a life goal.  Nor do I understand having your nipples reshaped into hearts.  Didn't the other one get heart tattoos on her nipples? Why do the caricatures involve their nipples?  So many questions; no good answers! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Excellent outcomes this week!  These drs. really are the best.  I wasn't paying complete attention throughout, were they trying to say without saying that the nose-job's mother had her undergo unnecessary surgery at 12 yrs. of age so that the mother could get access to her pain meds?

1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

Excellent outcomes this week!  These drs. really are the best.  I wasn't paying complete attention throughout, were they trying to say without saying that the nose-job's mother had her undergo unnecessary surgery at 12 yrs. of age so that the mother could get access to her pain meds?

Yes, that's what she said. She only got Tylenol after her first nose job because the mom took the stronger meds.

2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I was trying to figure out if it was the same carrot couture person.  At least in her case I could see a reason to want to boob job and she wasn't asking to expand them to planet sized orbs. Not sure how an exaggerated drawing becomes a life goal.  Nor do I understand having your nipples reshaped into hearts.  Didn't the other one get heart tattoos on her nipples? Why do the caricatures involve their nipples?  So many questions; no good answers! 

I'm laughing and laughing at this!

What got me was her saying she had lost 200 pounds and had only 30 to go. I'm not judging her size in general, but her "before" pics were the same size as now and she appeared to be the same size as me, and I'm a size 18, weighing about 70 extra pounds than I "should" (not that I really give a shit about it). Weigh whatever you weigh, but don't lie about it because we have eyes. It was just more of her delusions. Her face was just...a wreck. Those lips and eyes. Yikes.