Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
CuriousParker

Bones

And to break in the shiny new upgraded forum, Emily Deschanel is returning to TV - and in a VERY different role from Brennan, playing an ex-con/drug addict ironically named Angela in TNT's Animal Kingdom.

Fox Aims To Break ‘Bones’ EP & Stars’ Big-Bucks Arbitration Award After Profit Battle

Almost two years after Bones ended its run of more than a decade at Fox, the stars and executive producer of the crime drama have partially prevailed in their profit participation battle with the company, for now.

Emily Deschanel and David Boreanazand EP Barry Josephson have been issued a hefty award of almost $179 million in the case.  However, the matter looks to be far from over as Fox is appealing the awarding of more than $128 million in punitive damages that it says are in contradiction to the initial contracts the actors and Josephson inked for Bones years ago.

• Useful 1

Apparently, Dean Lopata, a writer on Bones for years, is the writer of tonight's Whiskey Cavalier episode.

TNT is airing ads for the new season of  “Animal Kingdom” with guest star Emily Deschanel and she looks great.  Almost season one of “Bones”-like.

Season one has started again on TNT and it made me laugh when I realized that in at least two eps that season they had Bones telling someone something that was factual, but in her grating and near insulting way, and both characters said that they liked her because she was honest.  If you have to tell us, writers, it’s most likely not actually true.

Not that I care.  I still love this stupid show from start to finish, regardless of any flaws it may have had.

• Like 2

I saw the episode where they were on lockdown over Christmas the other day. So many good memories, like Angela's dad and Zach making and giving the toy to Booth for his son.  I enjoyed watching it again.

• Like 3

Just saw a commercial for Animal Kingdom, about Emily Deschanel joining the cast. As someone else here said, if I didn't know better, she could pass for S1 Bones again. She looks great. Ironic still when that commercial is during an early Bones repeat, "Death in the Saddle" from Season 3.