Type keyword(s) to search

Big Brother Canada - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

Oh no. I feel bad. I'll comment more after tonight's episode. 

I feel bad for Vic too, sure she was double dipping and playing both sides to a certain degree (they all are) but Vic kept the Sun Setters safe when she had power and the very next week they throw her on the block and turn their back on her.  😟

I hope they lose and have to sit in jury regretting this decision.

• Love 2

Noooooo. The game will be so much more boring without V. I think she ended up being my favourite. Ty and Jed were crazy to vote her out. She went out on a high note though, taking 90% of the fun with her. 

Intense confrontation outside! Watching some of the players squirm and twitch made me laugh. You can tell who, unlike V and Tera, hate confrontation. (I'd be squirming too.) 

"Jed and I's name came out of your mouth!" This sentence makes me want to scream on so many levels. 

I love Alissa. I think she's smart, funny and adorable and I can definitely picture her wearing quirky, unusual clothes, but, on a shallow note, whoever is dressing her this season is not doing a good job in my opinion. That's 3 weeks in a row I've hated what she's wearing. Granted I famously have no fashion sense, but that's what I think. 

Noooo! And now Rohan, my second favourite. He and Vic can be the Odd Couple in the jury house. 

Someone give Beth a valium. 

• Love 2

I always hate how they water everything down because there were so many confrontations, screaming matches etc this week.

Vic also attacked Ro and he lied then she attacked Brey and he lied which just made Victoria more angry lolol...

There's several videos but for anyone who would like to see more of the blow-up in the backyard it's here..

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

There's several videos but for anyone who would like to see more of the blow-up in the backyard it's here..

37 minutes! I would have been out in 5. I don't know how people have the mental and emotional energy for these giant blow-ups. (Which is why I always lose at them. ) 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

37 minutes! I would have been out in 5. I don't know how people have the mental and emotional energy for these giant blow-ups. (Which is why I always lose at them. ) 

yes and that was just 1 of many blow ups and confrontations in the last 72 hrs

I love it and can't get enough 😂

I'm watching the feeds right now and Jed, Brey and Ty are in the expedia room bitching about Vic, she's gone and they still can't stop ranting about her!    She got into their little pea brains and is haunting them from afar!  😈

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I guess 1 surprising and exciting episode a season is all we can expect 🤷‍♀️

Before it even started I said, if Ro doesn't win he's a goner. As soon as Kiefer won hoh I said, Ro and Brayden. As soon as Ty won pov I said, goodbye Ro.

• Love 3

I still haven't managed to find time to get the real story about what's happening in the house, but damn I laughed when i saw what Victoria was wearing at the elimination ceremony vs what Tera was wearing: way to telegraph the outcome, editors! You're not even trying anymore!

And then I laughed again when the HOH comp didn't require athletic wear...and neither did the veto comp, really.

Also, I ended up liking Victoria more than I thought I would at the start of the season, though she grated a lot of the time, but I cannot with her fashion choices. I absolutely love that she's comfortable with her body but she has the worst fashion sense.  

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, Scofflaw said:

I still haven't managed to find time to get the real story about what's happening in the house, but damn I laughed when i saw what Victoria was wearing at the elimination ceremony vs what Tera was wearing: way to telegraph the outcome, editors! You're not even trying anymore!

And then I laughed again when the HOH comp didn't require athletic wear...and neither did the veto comp, really.

Also, I ended up liking Victoria more than I thought I would at the start of the season, though she grated a lot of the time, but I cannot with her fashion choices. I absolutely love that she's comfortable with her body but she has the worst fashion sense.  

I like Vic but yes her outfit was just awful, the style, the fit and everything else was wrong on so many levels! 😫

What I'd like to know is WHO is dressing Arrissa Cox?... whoever they are they need to be fired!

• Love 1

Totally agree, as mentioned in my post yesterday. It's not that Arissa's clothes are so bad, they're just not flattering on her. We've seen her look so good in past seasons, so we know it isn't her. 

6 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Totally agree, as mentioned in my post yesterday. It's not that Arissa's clothes are so bad, they're just not flattering on her. We've seen her look so good in past seasons, so we know it isn't her. 

yes exactly, Arrissa's a nice looking woman and she has a nice figure but the outfits they stick her in are so unflattering.. i don't understand it.

It's like they're dressing her in cheap halloween dresses or something, they don't even fit her properly 😵

• Love 1
On 4/10/2021 at 4:14 PM, Mimi said:

Nikki Grahame who was on BBUK and also came over and played in BBCAN has passed away.  She was only 38 😞 https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/big-brother-star-nikki-grahame-dies-aged-38/ar-BB1fvGua

I just saw this.  Man that sucks, I loved Nikki on her BBCAN season.  She had a great sense of humor.  It sucks to read how her life went downhill over the past year.

Okay I don't know anything about this current season (I have not watched a full season of this since the season Kevin Martin won, I am an American so finding a decent site to watch it on is tough.  YouTube takes down any videos dealing with it right away.), I just wanted to see if anyone knew about this. 

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 2
On 4/10/2021 at 11:23 PM, BK1978 said:

I just saw this.  Man that sucks, I loved Nikki on her BBCAN season.  She had a great sense of humor.  It sucks to read how he life went downhill over the past year.

Okay I don't know anything about this current season (I have not watched a full season of this since the season Kevin Martin won, I am an American so finding a decent site to watch it on is tough.  YouTube takes down any videos dealing with it right away.), I just wanted to see if anyone knew about this. 

"Scenarios Canada" youtube channel has all the best scenes since the beginning of the game, they don't take them down

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXp4jAP1mgnSj_5l2E-tNA/videos

Edited by Dustbunny
  • Love 2

Well, that was pretty boring, although I liked Arissa's heartfelt condolences at the beginning. 

Beth is back to annoying me. She and Kiefer and some others need to scale back the gloating. 

I miss Victoria. And Roh a bit. 

Awkward is... "Braydon needs to go. He never does a thing. Oh hi Braydon. Make yourself comfortable." 

20 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Well, that was pretty boring, although I liked Arissa's heartfelt condolences at the beginning. 

Beth is back to annoying me. She and Kiefer and some others need to scale back the gloating. 

I miss Victoria. And Roh a bit. 

Awkward is... "Braydon needs to go. He never does a thing. Oh hi Braydon. Make yourself comfortable." 

Agreed on the gloating. They were even gloating about being the most diverse cast, which yes, that is amazing and great, but...has nothing to do with you? Was kind of the producers' doing, and so the kudos are actually for them?

We are officially at the point in the season where they all bore me. I hate this bit, and it usually only gets worse from here. 

I do think their best move now is to get rid of Kiefer: he has a good game resume and a great backstory. He's the only onw who has both of those right now, and it would be hard to beat in final 2.

Even Beth, Ty and Jed have only one win each so far, I think. Maybe Jed has 2? (Clearly if he does, the first one was unmemorable, ha!)

• Love 4

To be honest yes, I don't care about the game anymore. What bothers me is that, they did their best to have a  diverse cast, there were many players who were not the "white beautiful bro and girl" but still the person who will win will be the "beautiful, fit bro" and the showmance had the main impact to the game once again. I mean, we were in here day 10 talking about Jed, Ty and Beth being in the final 3 but we didn't want to believe it but I think this is what is going to happen. I'm tired of the fit bros in a showmance winning the game and the rest of them being scared to vote them out.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, himela said:

To be honest yes, I don't care about the game anymore. What bothers me is that, they did their best to have a  diverse cast, there were many players who were not the "white beautiful bro and girl" but still the person who will win will be the "beautiful, fit bro" and the showmance had the main impact to the game once again. I mean, we were in here day 10 talking about Jed, Ty and Beth being in the final 3 but we didn't want to believe it but I think this is what is going to happen. I'm tired of the fit bros in a showmance winning the game and the rest of them being scared to vote them out.

Word!!

I can't understand why they would cast two guys who are so much alike they could pass for twins.  I guess they thought they'd go against each other instead of teaming up.   At this point I'm pretty much sick of all of them, the ones being picked off mostly deserve it for acting like sheep and voting out the people they had a chance of aligning up with, instead of breaking up this trio, who made not even the slightest effort to hide the fact that they were an alliance.   

The muscle bound freak (can never remember which is which, mostly cause I don't care enough about them), casting shade on Tara for 'putting him in danger' by saying she would vote for him to win?  Give me a break, I mean I can see why he'd target her, she is such a threat, snark.. 

I shouldn't say this but everytime they show those two guys following Screechy McScreech around, I'm reminded of the two zombies that Michone hauled behind her on the Walking Dead, it's like they're following her scent.  I think Beth is a mean girl. 

I always hated those 'gang up on someone' challenges, they do them on Survivor too, they never gang up on the strong players, always the weaker ones who most likely have no shot at winning anyway, basically it's pointless, and makes for piss poor entertainment. 

I would love to see Keifer gone, can't stand him, he has the attitude of someone who thinks he's the Godfather, he's been way too comfortable, plus I keep thinking his name is Felix for some reason, I don't know why, but it's irritating. 

Usually with the BBUS one I stop watching at this point and just follow the live feeds thread and spoilers, but that's not an option with BBCan. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, wintrygal said:

Usually with the BBUS one I stop watching at this point and just follow the live feeds thread and spoilers, but that's not an option with BBCan. 

You could just watch the live feeds updates with Taran. This is what I do. There is nothing interesting anymore in the episodes. I only watch the Thursday live eviction episode.

• Love 1

I'm not sick of anyone in particular. They're all fine. But with Victoria gone, the path to the end looks dull and predictable. The only unknown seems to be whether they'll cut Kiefer now or later.

I hope I'm wrong and all kinds of hilarious shenanigans erupt, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Ty is totally Andy Dwyer from Parks & Rec. His shocked facial expressions last night were hilarious. 

Kiefer - way to make absolutely everybody feel as guilty as possible. I don't know if he's doing it as a strategy or not, probably not. I can't see it working though. 

Tina seems like a good person, but I'm not sure how she made it through the casting process. She's not exactly high energy. Even in DRs she's pretty expressionless. I love her accent though. 

Tera bringing her brother's death into her veto speech felt weird. The giant veto V looked huge on her. She really is tiny. 

Watching Beth consoling her boys over nominating Kiefer, I said to Mr. Melina "She's good at doing this because she doesn't care." My brief period of liking her has expired. 

• Love 2

I was surprised at how Kiefer reacted. I would be really really mad. I mean, I would maybe call a house meeting and tell everything these people did and what they said about everyone. I would say that I would do my best so that they don't win in the end and even if they are against each other I would vote for the worst player. I don't get why players always are scared to be bitter jurors. This is what people will remember and the reason they will invite you back.

Spoiler

It's good that Kiefer did nothing of the above and instead he talked to Jed and Beth about them keeping him promising them that he will remain loyal to them and SOMEHOW they thought about it and now Tina is being voted out. Of course who knows with these idiots.

Edited by himela
28 minutes ago, himela said:

I was surprised at how Kiefer reacted. I would be really really mad. I mean, I would maybe call a house meeting and tell everything these people did and what they said about everyone. I would say that I would do my best so that they don't win in the end and even if they are against each other I would vote for the worst player. I don't get why players always are scared to be bitter jurors. This is what people will remember and the reason they will invite you back.

Hide contents

It's good that Kiefer did nothing of the above and instead he talked to Jed and Beth about them keeping him promising them that he will remain loyal to them and SOMEHOW they thought about it and now Tina is being voted out. Of course who knows with these idiots.

Yeah, who knows.  If they do that, keep him I mean, they will only have 2 votes won't they?  So they'd have to convince Tara and Breydon to vote out Tina, which they probably would do, sigh, otherwise Jed would have to break a tie.  It could be interesting if Keifer would then turn on them, but he won't, he didn't before, so he's maybe buying himself another week or so, none of them are taking him to the end, unless he wins everything up to the end.  I have no hope of this show improving at all.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, wintrygal said:

Yeah, who knows.  If they do that, keep him I mean, they will only have 2 votes won't they?  So they'd have to convince Tara and Breydon to vote out Tina, which they probably would do, sigh, otherwise Jed would have to break a tie.  It could be interesting if Keifer would then turn on them, but he won't, he didn't before, so he's maybe buying himself another week or so, none of them are taking him to the end, unless he wins everything up to the end.  I have no hope of this show improving at all.  

Spoiler

Ty and Beth vote out Tina for sure. Brey will do whatever he is told. Tina only has Terra's vote. Tina has accepted her fate. Kiefer will STILL remain loyal to the trio and do their dirty work (Brey & Terra) for them if he wins HoH. And he still insists he is the most legendary player ever.  😕

Ty is such an enigma. One minute he's the adorable but clueless goof, the next he's really insightful and intelligent. I don't ever recall seeing a houseguest with two such different sides to their personality. Fascinating. 

I also don't recall ever seeing a houseguest refuse to leave his alliance even though they kept stabbing him in the back. Also fascinating. I cannot believe that this bonkers strategy is actually working for him! 

Yay! Fake double eviction! 

I hope we get to see the jury house next week. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 1

A fake double eviction will just mean that one of the trio will be the first to be evicted, then Terra or Brey gets evicted in the "double" and then one of the trio who was the first evicted will come right back inside. Poor Terra, she finally gets her will to eliminate one of Jed and Ty and they will come back inside. So sad. The only good thing now is that there may be some cracks in this trio's relationships. Beth was mad with Tina yesterday before the eviction because Beth tried to do some jury management with Tina and Tina basically told her that she (Beth) is the one in the trio who is perceived to have done the least, so she doesn't have much chance to win. Beth was furious and she was ranting that she has done a lot and she will lose against the guys cause she is a girl.

Kiefer surviving this was really good but to be honest it's cause of the trio's bad game play and not cause of his extraordinary abilities.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, himela said:

Kiefer surviving this was really good but to be honest it's cause of the trio's bad game play and not cause of his extraordinary abilities.

And yet he looks in the mirror and says OUT LOUD: "you are a legend". I can't even get my head around that kind of arrogance. Who DOES that?  

• Love 5
On 4/16/2021 at 1:41 PM, Scofflaw said:

And yet he looks in the mirror and says OUT LOUD: "you are a legend". I can't even get my head around that kind of arrogance. Who DOES that?  

thats keifer he takes bragging to a whole new level.

one of the reasons he wound up on the block last week was because he kept telling them that none of them could beat him because he's got more wins.

if you watch the live feeds its hilarious because he can't get through a day without bragging about himself at least 20 times... it blows my mind i want to reach through the screen and tell him to STFU with the bragging.

Before Tina left she took him aside and told him to quit doing that! lolol

Edited by Dustbunny
spellingk
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm sort of obsessed with Ty right now. I can't recall anyone in BB US, or BBCan who at first struck me as so simple and just not that bright, only to prove really smart and insightful. 

One minute Ty seems dim and credulous, next minute he's breaking down the current BB players according to the roles of various chess pieces. 

I love it. This is why I watch BB. 

Honestly, what a great episode all round. Expect the unexpected. 

• Love 4

That was a good episode, good for you Tara.  I was waiting, everytime they told Tara that by breaking the trio up, she'll be going home next week, oh really, if she hadn't won HOH she'd be going home this week, they really are arrogant.  Beth more so than the guys.  I'm glad Keifer seem to have seen the light, took long enough.

• Love 3
On 4/19/2021 at 10:50 PM, Melina22 said:

I'm sort of obsessed with Ty right now. I can't recall anyone in BB US, or BBCan who at first struck me as so simple and just not that bright, only to prove really smart and insightful. 

One minute Ty seems dim and credulous, next minute he's breaking down the current BB players according to the roles of various chess pieces. 

I love it. This is why I watch BB. 

Honestly, what a great episode all round. Expect the unexpected. 

I like that he didn't call himself the king or queen. That level of thought is rare.

• Love 4

Omg did that just happen???? 🤯

I wonder if they'll all keep Beth in the dark so the votes will be 1 to 2. 

I hope if they do get Tera out in the "double" she some how wins the comp to get back in. Not that I love her but, don't want Jed back.

• Love 2

That was a roller-coaster! By the time Tera left they were all so exhausted and shell-shocked they were like, "Eh. Bye. See yourself out." 

I'm sure feed watchers will be just livid over the feeds being down til Monday, but I'll enjoy not being spoiled before then. 

They got so much in one episode. The whole fake double eviction with all the angst and drama, Alissa and her dress (!), the jury house... I can't believe I thought the last part of this season would be one long, boring Pagonging. It's been great TV, starting with silliness and ending with wailing, backstabbing and soul-searching. Fun! 

• Love 2

I hope Jed wins his way back in.  I want drama.  I think it provides the most drama if Jed returns. Kiefer looked the most upset with the news that someone was coming back.   

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

I can't believe they did not take this opportunity to get Beth out or to backdoor Kiefer, if either of those two make it to the end they have a very real chance of winning. 

I predict Jed will come back, and all will be forgiven, and it will be the status quo with the trio falling over each other again, gag.  If Jed wins the next HOH, I doubt he'll have the smarts to put up Ty or Beth, another big twist that didn't work out.  I was hoping they'd send Beth out so at least one of them would be gone. 

Keifer should be upset, as I'm pretty sure Tara would have told Jed that it was his idea to use the veto on Screech, Lord I can't stand that woman, she's so over the top and there dosen't seem to be an off switch. 

• Love 3
On 4/14/2021 at 6:34 AM, wintrygal said:

Word!!

I can't understand why they would cast two guys who are so much alike they could pass for twins.  I guess they thought they'd go against each other instead of teaming up.   At this point I'm pretty much sick of all of them, the ones being picked off mostly deserve it for acting like sheep and voting out the people they had a chance of aligning up with, instead of breaking up this trio, who made not even the slightest effort to hide the fact that they were an alliance.   

The muscle bound freak (can never remember which is which, mostly cause I don't care enough about them), casting shade on Tara for 'putting him in danger' by saying she would vote for him to win?  Give me a break, I mean I can see why he'd target her, she is such a threat, snark.. 

Absolutely. Especially when you consider that--

The Sunsetters died in Week 3, when a defection and an eviction made them a trio +1, and it was a major unforced error on their part that resulted in it: the week 2 vote-flip stupidity, where it takes six votes to flip the vote. How many Sunsetters were there? Six. But they tried to get cute with the vote and it got out because, with six members in the alliance and six votes in the secret vote to flip... they suddenly needed eight people, so two could vote with the other side... in a secret vote.

Also, my previous comments about a Jed/Ty showmance aside, I am getting sick and tired of seeing those two, Jed especially, half-naked all the damn time. At least Ty isn't confronting people with his pants open and yanked down anymore like he did with Beth after Latoya's eviction.

On 4/22/2021 at 10:27 PM, Machiabelly said:

I can't believe they didn't send Beth right out the door after Jed. I wonder if he would have given up his shot to come back.

I hate that Jed may end up insufficiently punished for his stupid decision. 

Seriously, what was the point of keeping Screech? What the hell happened that caused Breydon especially to keep her? Most of the decisions made this season have been truly baffling, but even if you cut out the confusion, there's still no logic. It makes zero sense.

Then again, the producers have made such a concerted effort to present Beth in a very different light than what is being shown on the broadcast episodes. The spin-doctoring on her this season has been pointed out by a number of feed-watchers as perhaps the most irritating of all the ways they've interfered.

I'm thinking that Kiefer doesn't need to win BBCAN 9, since he's famous enough already for all of his legendary moves. His smugness is off the charts, and I can't stand it when people pull the "I need the money more than you" crap, just as I'm wary of people continually and repeatedly swearing on the lives of people not even playing the game. At least no one has sworn on dead relatives... yet.

Edited by HeShallBMySquishy
  • Love 4

I honestly don't care who wins as long as it's not Beth. I really hope Brayden has the guts to go after her. Although Kiefer's bragging is annoying I think he's played the best game and I think he deserves the win the most but like I said, anyone besides Beth! Please!

• Love 4

I've gone back and forth on Beth all season, but last night I found her REALLY unpleasant. Especially when she was walking around sneering "Sorry. I can't be fake. Sorry. Can't be fake." Sure you can't, Beth. 

It was so obvious she wanted Jed back instead of Tera because she was sure she could convince him to be on her side against the others. "I'm so sorry I voted against you! I didn't want to but they threatened me!" 

How bizarre was her behaviour after the reveal of the fake eviction, when she was running around in circles, literally screeching at the top of her lungs, and then doing a weird dance? I'm not sure I've ever seen a houseguest respond to stress in quite that way. Even though they're used to her, at one point the others seemed to be rolling their eyes a bit, although Breydon ran in circles and screamed a bit in sympathy, but couldn't manage the decibel level Beth could. 

I was very impressed with Tera last night. She handled massive stress and betrayal extremely well. No sneering, no self-pity. Good for her. Like everyone there, I was certain Jed would win and come back, probably because he's so big and she's so tiny. I was happy to see her prove all of us wrong. I'll bet tiny women like her are constantly underestimated. 

• Love 5

Keifer telling Tera that she was going to win, and 'he' was going to help her.  You mean like you helped her last time?, by voting her out, suck up much? 

I was glad to see Tera come back, tho she has her back against the wall.  It was delicious seeing Beth's disappointment in losing Jed, she was so sure he was coming back, they all were.  Not sure if her tears were for him or for her, I'm thinking the latter.

Braydon's HOH 'should' be interesting, but he does tend to go whichever way the wind blows, and the others will be working on him to get Tera booted. 

• Love 4