Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
CuriousParker

Big Brother Canada

Recommended Posts

Thoughts on the new houseguests? Thoughts on why there are only 14? Are the other 2 "returners"?? How about the decor? Did the bedrooms make your eyes bleed?

Share this post


Link to post

I figure returnees. Maybe a vote in again. Some shenanigans. I kind of like the look of the house.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, that was fun! I'd forgotten how the premiere of Bbcan is always so widely OTP. It always cracks me up. 

I'm looking forward to watching tomorrow. I don't know who first evicted will be, but I don't think the 42 year old psychic will be there long. Older women tend to fare badly on these shows and I doubt if they bought her being 29. (I'll bet she was terrified that was the secret they were going to blab.) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The 42 woman should have said she was 35 at least. No one believed she is 29. No one. 

Anyone else find it extremely annoying how Arisa ends the show by putting her hand up to her forehead and swinging her body back and forth and saying,  remember somebody is always watching. Just me?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I thought exactly the same! 35 is the youngest she should have gone. 

I'm a big Arisa fan. Nothing she does ever bugs me. Maybe because she seems to have a great sense of humour, and when she does something ridiculously cheesy, she's laughing along with the rest of us. 

By the way, I'm glad you showed up, Samwise. I was starting to think I was in the wrong place! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I can't believe I missed the premiere, but did just get a chance to watch it.  I'm always excited for BBCan, I feel like they do a much better job at casting the houseguests. This year did not disappoint.  I'm looking forward to tonight's show. 

I really liked or rather thought each one was interesting in some way so I don't have any initial picks, and no one I really dislike... yet.  

Let the game begin.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

What do we think about the no veto this week? Its nominated, and one is out. Of course, someone is one their way in...wonder if it's Cory or Holly?

Share this post


Link to post

I always hate it on reality shows when people get thrown out almost before the game starts. The most egregious example... well, it's a tie between the time on TAR when they eliminated a couple before they even set off on the first leg, and the Survivor where they eliminated 2 players right as they arrived on the beach after the marooning. Both things were so cruel and left a really bad taste in my mouth, knowing the massive amount time and effort these people had put into what they expected to be at least a decent shot at the game. 

I guess eliminating someone tonight isn't quite as bad, although it's possible the 2 new people might not even last one night in the house. Or not get in at all? I can't remember the rules. 

Anyway, I don't expect to love tonight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, so that was actually really entertaining. 

I was sure Corey would get voted in. I hope she has an absolutely stellar social game. She'll need it to survive and complete her missions. 

One of my favourite aspects of BB shows is trying to guess which strangers will quickly be drawn to each other and become fast friends /romantic partners. It's all about chemistry and it fascinates me. So often, the closest bonds are between people you wouldn't have picked. 

I guessed that Damien would survive over Laura. You can't discount the likeability factor, ever. 

Share this post


Link to post

I wish there was a full week or two of them all just getting to know each other and a few luxury comps. That way the first hoh could make a more educated decision about who to put up and the two nominees would have had time to make some bonds/alliances with people.

The voting for the first few weeks is always so anti-climatic. As soon as the first house guest votes we all know who's going home because there's never a split jury until later in the game. If the nominees actually had a chance to bond with everyone maybe everyone's votes would not be so cut and dry. 

The new house guest has a lot of work on her hands to get 3 people in final 2 deals.  Usually a late comer is extremely untrusted by the others. 

Edited by Samwise979
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not a fan of there not being a chance to play for Veto and I hate 'too early' boots also, but that girl was committing numerous makeup no-no's and would've driven me nuts.   Ya know, sort of a don't want to look but can't help staring at it kinda thing.  Very glad Corey made it in, but with the tall order she was handed I hope she brought her A game, and then some. 

I am a fan, however, of the eye candy this season!  Looking forward to the shenanigans to come, so far it's looking like it's going to be a fun season.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Yay! I'm so glad this show is back! Too early to say who I love and hate but my early hate goes to Adam.  They weren't in that house for even 5 minutes before he was trying to start an all-bro alliance.  And he's named it "The Pretty Boys"?  No, dude.  You need to go home and soon.  (And that pathetic girl who basically threw herself at him can join him.)  

I wish we had seen the aftermath of their secrets being revealed.  The only one who really got screwed by that was Eddie since he flat out lied about his profession.  He seems like a dick anyway but, I have to admit, some of the asshole stuff he says cracks me up.  Like when he talks about how all people are stupid, etc. I can't say I'm particularly rooting for him though.

I'm glad Cory got voted in.  She seems like kind of a badass and that other girl just seemed like an annoying famewhore.  

On 3/6/2019 at 10:45 PM, Melina22 said:

I'm a big Arisa fan. Nothing she does ever bugs me. Maybe because she seems to have a great sense of humour, and when she does something ridiculously cheesy, she's laughing along with the rest of us. 

I love Arisa! And, ever since the fans basically saved the show from being cancelled a couple years ago, she always seems genuinely grateful to be there.  

14 hours ago, LuvizBlind said:

I'm not a fan of there not being a chance to play for Veto and I hate 'too early' boots also, but that girl was committing numerous makeup no-no's and would've driven me nuts.   

Right?!  What the hell was up with her make up at the eviction? I kept wondering if she'd done that on purpose or if she genuinely has no idea how to use blush.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Arisa is a badass! Unlike BB US, this host actually know what is going on, and is a fan. Having been to a few live tapings, Arisa loves to chat with the audience and is very down to earth. One season we were all in the lobby waiting to be seating and she just came strolling in, with containers of Costco cookies.  Back to the show - Chelsea is enjoyable for me, Dane needs to keep his teeth in, and Sam bugs.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Evanshorter, you met Arisa? I'm envious? She recently did a podcast with Rob Cesterino on Survivor. Best one to date. She's so enthusiastic and funny. 

Share this post


Link to post

I've only watched the two Celebrity BB seasons and read the forums here on those...which seem to indicate wild differences in strategy etc to the actual BB US and BB Canada shows. I guess I'm about to find out.

I'm Canadian so I thought I'd watch this season...and go from there deciding if I watch the next BB US season. I also can't really explain why I'm so late to this "party".

So having said that, I apologise for not being able to offer up helpful comparisons to previous seasons..although I do like reading about them!

So only two episodes in, I can't find anyone that is relatable to me yet or to root for. But I can point out a couple of contestants that already seem to be chaffing my hide. The Newfie girl (sorry Easterners - I love you!)... but her with the wraparound legs hug?!? Ugh! What a parasite. She could be awesome for all I know...but her first impression didn't land well with me. Bleh. Eddie. Come off it! Nobody likes a superiority complex asshole that can't stop judging his and everyone else's level of intelligence. I can't figure out if this guy is for real, or just choosing a very boring and unoriginal script. Whatever, he's overcompensating for something. So is Chelsea... rubbing me the wrong way. Can't put a finger on it. I'm a fellow Albertan so I'll be hoping for some redeeming qualities from her as we go. Afterall the Calgarian is already gone. BTW she reminded me of Amber Rose. Just me?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Don't feel bad. This is only the second season I've watched, despite being Canadian, a Maritimer. And I only watched because Rob Cesterino and Taran Armstrong kept gushing about it. I found last season extremely entertaining and the house was sooo much nicer than the US one. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Evanshorter, you met Arisa? I'm envious? She recently did a podcast with Rob Cesterino on Survivor. Best one to date. She's so enthusiastic and funny. 

I've been to several tapings over the years, and Arisa is always on point. She's a big fan and has a great memory for names. There are usually a couple of alums at each taping and she always chats with them. She is a great singer and breaks into song at least once. Very rarely has to do a second take unless production wants her to repeat for a different angle. Lovely lady!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I had no idea she could sing! I did find her really funny in the promos for this BB season. I usually skip commercials but found myself watching hers. 

It must be so interesting to attend a taping. It must feel a bit surreal. Emotions always seem so heightened that if I were a houseguest who had just been evicted, I think I'd have trouble stringing 3 words together. I have great admiration for people like Arisa, Julie Chen, Jeff Probst and others who are able to think on the fly, and keep things fun and moving. I bet it's a thousand times harder than people think. 

Share this post


Link to post

1. Oh my word, Dane! Put your teeth in already! 

2. Sooooo many tattooed arms! Too many! 

ETA :

3. Poor Dane. His dad committed suicide? That's so tragic. 

4. Sam! "Mortifying" doesn't mean what you think it means! 

5. Corey did it? Incredible! The fact she's from a small town near me is icing on the cake. (The runner-up last year was actually from my small town.)

Edited by Melina22

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I had no idea she could sing! I did find her really funny in the promos for this BB season. I usually skip commercials but found myself watching hers. 

It must be so interesting to attend a taping. It must feel a bit surreal. Emotions always seem so heightened that if I were a houseguest who had just been evicted, I think I'd have trouble stringing 3 words together. I have great admiration for people like Arisa, Julie Chen, Jeff Probst and others who are able to think on the fly, and keep things fun and moving. I bet it's a thousand times harder than people think. 

Yes, it's very interesting. Takes about 3 hours to film. The studio is in Etobicoke (Toronto) and the seating area is smaller than you might think.  It takes about 15 minutes from when you see a houseguest enter/exit through the door to get into the "house".   One year we saw them enter the house, and 90% of them were literally shaking in their boots.  Arisa has a great voice, she does duets with one of the cameramen while they set up the next shot.  Once the taping is finished (around 6:30), we go out and eat, then head home to watch the "live" eviction. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Wow! I am super impressed with Cory! She's my favourite hands down.

Disclaimer, I'm still learning names...

Hockey puck mouth surprised me with his game...smarter than I thought. Also the dad backstory threw me a bit. Everyone crying ... I just don't know.

I'm really enjoying the show...way more than the celebrity edition...none of whom I recognised anyway, well except for Kato Kaylin. So many neat twists already in our Canadian version. 

The veto competition should be interesting on Wednesday! Can't wait. 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Hockey puck mouth is Dane. Hee. He's 80% more attractive with his teeth in, IMO. (Then again, who isn't?) I feel like taking his teeth out is his signature move, in his mind. And while I appreciate his being real, I think he'd probably do better in life by keeping his teeth in most of the time, just generally and especially with girls he's trying to impress. That said, he's very likeable either way. 

I was listening to a podcast on the feeds (which I don't personally have but I assume we're allowed to discuss them here. ) One thing that cracked me up is that every single person in the house was instantly aware that the older woman (Kailey? Kaitlyn? Kiley? I give up) was most definitely not 29. Even funnier, they're also convinced that Corey is lying too about being 29, even though she actually is. No reaction so far to the older woman's "psychic powers" reveal which she hilariously assumed would be a big strike against her. 

Eddie is so interesting. I can never tell when he's lying and when he isn't. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

As part of the HOH , Dane got a pair of Sketchers "to enjoy for the week " Then what ? They're shoes , does he have to give them back ? Does the next HOH get them ? Are they secret agent shoes that disappear after a week ? Will the other houseguests be just as excited to see them next time as they were this week ?

Either way , I didn't see him enjoying them during the rest of the show .

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Orillia said:

As part of the HOH , Dane got a pair of Sketchers "to enjoy for the week " Then what ? They're shoes , does he have to give them back ? Does the next HOH get them ? Are they secret agent shoes that disappear after a week ? Will the other houseguests be just as excited to see them next time as they were this week ?

Either way , I didn't see him enjoying them during the rest of the show .

I know, right? Who wants used shoes???? Did they only cast folks with the same shoe size so as to only buy one pair??

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Could that POV comp BE any more Canadian? It was hilarious. I'll bet they ended up covered in bruises though, as well as "maple syrup".

Kailyn (42/29 year old) has really found her niche! I'm surprised. Good for her. 

Lots of soap opera-y drama between Adam and Sam (Sadam), including a side plot with the men plotting to break them up through having Mark flirt with Sam, and making Adam jealous. I'd say it was clichéd, bad writing, only it really happened! 

I'm interested to see that so far Damien and Corey seem to be laying low and avoiding being targets. I didn't expect that. 

I think Maki is going home. Too bad. He seems like a fun guy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Kyra: Adam didn't use the veto and I'm not surprised. 

Me neither Kyra, me neither. (No matter how hard core the editors tried to get us to think he would). 

Share this post


Link to post

Just got back from today's taping. Quite a lively audience, with a definite preference as to who should go.  Previous alums present were Dem and Ika, Hamza and Josh  - the winner of BB19. He's very large. Arisa wore a leather dress and kept fanning herself.  She sang with one of the cameramen while we waited for the hams to be given the rules for the HOH, which actually started and finished in the same episode!

Spoiler

Maki went packing and Chelsea is the new HOH.  Dane was furious that Kiki and Este voted for Kyra and went on a 10 minute rampage. Curious how much will be shown because he used the F word about a thousand times.

  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

That was so good! I really enjoyed it and laughed a lot. I like how we could hear the audience reactions. It was hilarious when Kiki was trying to strategize with Dane and Maki and Dane was crawling around in the shelving. Dane is proving to be a bit of a loose cannon, though, and a lot more volatile than he first appeared. 

Sad that Maki is gone but he sure brought it on himself! "What, Dane? Yeah, I'd probably put you up." 

I laughed at how completely unshocked Maki was by Kailyn's "revelation" that she has 4 kids. Ummmm, you walk around in a mumu and slippers and everyone calls you "Ma". How surprised did you expect him to be? 

I want to see more footage of them all dancing. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well that's a first. I just listened to Taran's eviction podcast, and when Brent was talking about Dane's rant, which he heard about from "a source" at the live show, I thought, "I already knew that!" thanks to Evenshorter's post.

Why is it so much fun to be in the know? I wish I had someone to show off my insider info to, but sadly, no one here is impressed.

Evenshorter, this is only my second season of Bbcan, although I've seen all the US seasons. If I were to go back and watch old seasons of Bbcan, which one do you recommend? It's weird that I never recognize any returning players, meanwhile the houseguests are going crazy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/12/2019 at 7:51 AM, Evenshorter said:

I know, right? Who wants used shoes???? Did they only cast folks with the same shoe size so as to only buy one pair??

Don't quote me on this, but I figured the shoes would be taken by Production following their HOH reign, and then given back to the houseguests when they're eliminated. That, to me, makes the most sense anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, it drives me fucking crazy when idiots go on this show and whine about playing a game of "honesty and integrity." Bitch, do you even know what show you're on? Big Brother is a show built on lies, deceit, secrets, manipulation! I get it, honesty and integrity are very admirable traits... outside of the house, but if people are so morally offended by the prospect of telling a lie, then they are on the wrong fucking show.

So, Kyra's response to being put on the block for being an emotional wildcard was to... self-isolate, mope and whine? And how the hell can Maki say with a straight face that campaigning is not his style? It never once occurred to him (or Kyra for that matter) to, you know, put in the bare minimum to stay? Ugh.

Adam and Samantha are irritating and annoying as hell. They're like Jared and Kelsey 2.0, just wafting obnoxious entitlement. You can tell they both feel they deserve to win above all others, just because. Can't wait until they're both gone, hopefully one after another, and if not that, then one right before Jury. (So one can sit at home going crazy wondering what the other is doing in Jury.)

Also, I wish adults would stop with that stupid couple portmanteau shit. It's embarrassing to read and embarrassing to write. You're "adults," not braindead teenagers! It's like everyone is aching to be even stupider than they were yesterday. UGH!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Well that's a first. I just listened to Taran's eviction podcast, and when Brent was talking about Dane's rant, which he heard about from "a source" at the live show, I thought, "I already knew that!" thanks to Evenshorter's post.

Why is it so much fun to be in the know? I wish I had someone to show off my insider info to, but sadly, no one here is impressed.

Evenshorter, this is only my second season of Bbcan, although I've seen all the US seasons. If I were to go back and watch old seasons of Bbcan, which one do you recommend? It's weird that I never recognize any returning players, meanwhile the houseguests are going crazy. 

BB2 is my all time favourite. Love Jon and Neda. Also, watch this - best challenge of all seasons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqids_NAfo

12 hours ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

Okay, it drives me fucking crazy when idiots go on this show and whine about playing a game of "honesty and integrity." Bitch, do you even know what show you're on? Big Brother is a show built on lies, deceit, secrets, manipulation! I get it, honesty and integrity are very admirable traits... outside of the house, but if people are so morally offended by the prospect of telling a lie, then they are on the wrong fucking show.

So, Kyra's response to being put on the block for being an emotional wildcard was to... self-isolate, mope and whine? And how the hell can Maki say with a straight face that campaigning is not his style? It never once occurred to him (or Kyra for that matter) to, you know, put in the bare minimum to stay? Ugh.

Adam and Samantha are irritating and annoying as hell. They're like Jared and Kelsey 2.0, just wafting obnoxious entitlement. You can tell they both feel they deserve to win above all others, just because. Can't wait until they're both gone, hopefully one after another, and if not that, then one right before Jury. (So one can sit at home going crazy wondering what the other is doing in Jury.)

Also, I wish adults would stop with that stupid couple portmanteau shit. It's embarrassing to read and embarrassing to write. You're "adults," not braindead teenagers! It's like everyone is aching to be even stupider than they were yesterday. UGH!

Sunday's whole show was the Adam and Sam show. Enough already. It's week 2. Let's see some other players.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, that challenge was hilarious!! They would NEVER be allowed to do that on BB US. Too bad. But how did no one smell it on them? 

I guess I'll watch season 2 next, after season 7 is over. Then maybe I'll watch whatever season Ika is on, only because people keep talking about her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Evenshorter said:

Sunday's whole show was the Adam and Sam show. Enough already. It's week 2. Let's see some other players.

Ugh, I know! I could not tell Estefania and Kiera apart until last night's episode.

I wish Big Brother Canada would bring back the opening credits. They were completely omitted last year, which was so unhelpful. (I had to look up the cast list on Wikipedia, and even then, couldn't remember half of them and had to Google pictures. And it didn't help that the Season 6 cast were so unmemorable and lackluster.) Having the credits is very useful with remembering names and faces, especially in the early episodes, and even more so when the DR talking heads only show the same handful of players, while some aren't even seen at all. (I was also annoyed when Survivor stopped using theirs.)

Come on, producers, we shouldn't have to Google the cast every episode so we're not saying, "Wait, who is that? Where did she come from? Has he been here this whole time?" Although it isn't as bad as Survivor this year; poor Julia has gotten exactly 0 confessionals in 4 episodes!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Evenshorter said:

Just got back from today's taping. Quite a lively audience, with a definite preference as to who should go. 

Can I assume the preference was for Maki to stay? I was pretty sure I heard groans whenever someone voted for Maki and that was a pretty loud cheer when Damien voted for Kyra to force a tie.  I really really wanted Maki to stay. He seems fun and Kyra seems like one big downer.  Too bad Maki had no clue how to play the game.  Bless his heart.  I have to say that BB Canada has some of the funniest bitter exits.  "A plague on this house!"  Not as good as that girl last year (Erica?) though, what did she say again? "Fuck all of you!" or something like that.

18 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Evenshorter, this is only my second season of Bbcan, although I've seen all the US seasons. If I were to go back and watch old seasons of Bbcan, which one do you recommend? It's weird that I never recognize any returning players, meanwhile the houseguests are going crazy. 

I would also recommend the first season.  It wasn't necessarily the best season but the ending was HILARIOUS. I always enjoy when former players visit for a bit.  The little skit with Karen and Kevin Robert Martin was highly entertaining.  I'm a little biased though because I love Kevin.

Does anyone know if Ika and Demitres (sp?) ended up together once they left the house?

Edited by Rachel RSL
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

Does anyone know if Ika and Demitres (sp?) ended up together once they left the house?

Oh, they are together all right. He moved here (Toronto) to be with her, and was sitting with her yesterday at the taping. 

1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

Can I assume the preference was for Maki to stay? I was pretty sure I heard groans whenever someone voted for Maki and that was a pretty loud cheer when Damien voted for Kyra to force a tie.  I really really wanted Maki to stay. He seems fun and Kyra seems like one big downer.  Too bad Maki had no clue how to play the game.  Bless his heart.  I have to say that BB Canada has some of the funniest bitter exits.  "A plague on this house!"  Not as good as that girl last year (Erica?) though, what did she say again? "Fuck all of you!" or something like that.

Yes, the audience was pro-Maki. We were sitting 2 rows behind Kyra's family, and her niece (around 9ish I'm guessing?) was crying her eyes out while the votes were being read. Maki said in the live feeds that he was recruited in a bar, so no surprise he had no game. Still found him amusing though. The aftermath of Dane's F bombs were really funny though, he was so pissed!! It was the best part of the show, which you guys didn't see. 

1 hour ago, Rachel RSL said:

I would also recommend the first season.  It wasn't necessarily the best season but the ending was HILARIOUS. I always enjoy when former players visit for a bit.  The little skit with Karen and Kevin Robert Martin was highly entertaining.  I'm a little biased though because I love Kevin.

Kevin fan here too. And I agree with the 1st season to watch again (Lol Topaz), but I can only take Gary in small doses. When they were still doing the Side Show after the eviction taping with Peter and Gary, it was all I could do to keep watching. Peter Brown is so knowledgeable about the game, and Gary barely knew who the houseguests were and the season was nearly over. 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, HeShallBMySquishy said:

Also, I wish adults would stop with that stupid couple portmanteau shit. It's embarrassing to read and embarrassing to write. You're "adults," not braindead teenagers! It's like everyone is aching to be even stupider than they were yesterday. UGH!

True....but Samantha and Adam could be called Sad, and that makes me happy.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I worked with Chelsea once when I was a presenter at a trade show. What you see is what you get with her. She's very charming but it seems as if she's always "on."

I hope that Mark will be the second Jewish contestant from Edmonton to pee in the hot tub.

Arisa may be popular with most fans, but I can't stand the way that she stands with her legs apart when she's wearing dresses. I always think that she looks as if she is bracing for an earthquake.

I haven't picked a favorite so far, but I was glad that the votes were split down the middle last night. It's always more fun when the house is divided. I'm also glad that I won't ever have to watch another segment devoted to Maki getting his groove on. What the fuck was that?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Evenshorter said:

Oh, they are together all right. He moved here (Toronto) to be with her, and was sitting with her yesterday at the taping. 

Wow, I’m impressed. I figured it would be like a typical BB showmance that fizzles out after a few months in the real world. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I guess I have to eat my words from last week about the voting being so anticlimatic for the first few weeks. Hahaha

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

That comp was a weird combo for us of alternately covering our eyes and laughing till we cried. Any amount of onscreen vomiting is too much for me, but otherwise... hilarious. 

Share this post


Link to post

That was the grossest comp they’ve ever done. And just when when you thought it couldn’t get any nastier, they added crickets. No thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was watching while eating lunch at work today. I thought maybe just listening would be better. Nope.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

A comp where everyone is puking.  Oooookay.....

Ugh. My parents could not watch that comp. I think the gagging and retching was too much.

I go back and forth on Dane: I just wish he would stop subjecting us to his gross non-teeth.

Kyra can leave any time now. I think it's great that they're bringing awareness to non-gender people, but wow, they are such a downer. Their "woe is me" act is really depressing. I'm depressed just thinking of them.

I like Chelsea, she seems to have a good head. I just wish she wasn't a part of the irritating duo.

I like Cory, she seems to lay under the radar, and good for her on securing Damien as a Final 2 deal. Team Damien FTW, but I can't wait until this trend of huge gross ugly tattoos ends.

Edited by HeShallBMySquishy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×