Type keyword(s) to search

Baskets - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I rewatched the episode last night and didn't catch this on the first go around, but when Christine and Ken were pulling out of their driveway, did Christine exclaim, "Time to hit the road, Zack...I mean, Ken!" Or did she say, "Jack?" 

I'd like to think it was the former...it would be a fitting farewell. 

I loved Penelope's song at the end too. I also liked the unrequited love aspect of their relationship, it made it more real. The scene where they met and she stuck the cigarette in his mouth and boom! he was in love was incredible, so fast but told a story in two seconds.

I loved the ending and the flashing back to him as Renoir. It's like we're all searching for that Renoir moment in our lives

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 7

I too was glad that Chip had grown enough emotionally to be kind to Martha. I also thought the song at the end was beautiful. I did some research, and it’s “I Know You Too Well” sung by Sabina Sciubba. It’s available on Apple Music.  

• Love 1

I'm catching up on episodes I never saw. Am gut laughing at "Women's Conference"...Martha at the strip club. It is just so awful, it's funny.

It always amazed me how I completely bought into Louis Anderson as Christine. He just did a fantastic job.

I love the headlines that said that Hagen Mills (the guy who tried to kill his girlfriend but only killed himself instead) was a Baskets "star." He was in one episode. He played a rodeo clown. Is that really what passes as a "star" of a show these days?

Here's the imdb link to his demo reel that includes all forty-two seconds of his "starring" role.