Type keyword(s) to search

Aquarius - General Discussion

Aethera
  • Start Topic

I just discovered this on Netflix and I’m really enjoying it. I’m even liking the portal of Manson as someone who seemed amazing to some people or like a dirty little pimp to others depending on your point of view. I know there is this idea of Manson as some sort of other worldly Rasputin  that mesmerized anyone he met but I always thought a lot of that was based on the Helter Skelter book which seemed to be based heavily on Bugliosis personal feelings. I’m not saying that they aren’t valid but there seem to be just as many people who were involved in the case that thought Manson was a violent drugged out pimp and other then talking a lot of gibberish was pretty much like any other violent drugged out pimp.  Most of his followers were young and not particularly sophisticated. I think it makes sense to show until the murders he really hadn’t impressed too many people in law enforcement as being all the important.