Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Aethera

Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown

I was glad to find this.  For some reason, I've been thinking of Anthony today.  I'm not sure why.  I haven't read or heard anything about him recently......just missing his presence really.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was glad to find this.  For some reason, I've been thinking of Anthony today.  I'm not sure why.  I haven't read or heard anything about him recently......just missing his presence really.  

Same here. 🙁 Tv isn't the same without him.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

As we get closer to the 1st anniversary of Tony's death, he's been on my mind lately.  Last night I googled him and turned up some interesting articles I hadn't seen before.  I also checked this thread.   Then tonight Mr. Yeah No came home with a gift from one of his best clients - This knife and a printed article explaining why Tony claimed that this is the one knife everyone should own.  I was incredibly touched - and a little spooked.  It reminded me of when I went through my mother's things after her death and found an olive oil mister she had bought for me as a gift but never got to give me.  She had prophetically taped a note on it that said, "For (my name)".  Talk about spooky.  

• Sad 4

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:50 PM, Yeah No said:

As we get closer to the 1st anniversary of Tony's death, he's been on my mind lately.  Last night I googled him and turned up some interesting articles I hadn't seen before.  I also checked this thread.   Then tonight Mr. Yeah No came home with a gift from one of his best clients - This knife and a printed article explaining why Tony claimed that this is the one knife everyone should own.  I was incredibly touched - and a little spooked.  It reminded me of when I went through my mother's things after her death and found an olive oil mister she had bought for me as a gift but never got to give me.  She had prophetically taped a note on it that said, "For (my name)".  Talk about spooky.  

That is the same knife I own thanks to Anthony Bourdain.  My husband had read that very same article and then got me the knife for our anniversary.  I absolutely love it and use it as my primary knife. 

• Like 2