Type keyword(s) to search

Channel Zero - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Cancelled.  Well. boo.  It wasn't perfect but was usually good and I was always interested in watching it.  Is there a little hind about creatures we might get to see?  Maybe some one else will pick it up.

The creepypasta-inspired horror anthology TV show Channel Zero has been canceled by Syfy. The show’s creator Nick Antosca broke the news about the cancellation on Instagram.

“After 4 seasons, Channel Zero is no more at SYFY,” wrote Antosca. “I loved making this show and I would have loved to do more… but I can’t complain too much about doing 4 stories I loved with people who I loved working with

“I’m deeply grateful for this experience. Especially to everybody who watched and talked about and wrote about the show. There are stories we didn’t get to tell and creatures you didn’t get to see, but still might. 🍽🐈 Meanwhile, the first 3 seasons are currently on @shudder, and the 4th season will be soon. Enjoy. 🤡💀🖤”

On 1/16/2019 at 6:05 PM, raven said:

Cancelled.  Well. boo.  It wasn't perfect but was usually good and I was always interested in watching it.  Is there a little hind about creatures we might get to see?  Maybe some one else will pick it up.

I'm sad about this.