Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Aethera

Night Court

5 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

Night Court is returning to the Laff schedule starting tomorrow after being off for a brief bit due to According To Jim.

According to Jim is one of those shows like Lotsa Luck that did not age well AT All. If a show like According to Jim tried to exist today as a "new" comedy it be off the air fast.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, readster said:

According to Jim is one of those shows like Lotsa Luck that did not age well AT All. If a show like According to Jim tried to exist today as a "new" comedy it be off the air fast.

And it most likely would not do well in the ratings.

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 6:20 PM, readster said:

I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it. I watched According to Jim when it originally came out and thought it was funny then. So when it was coming to LAFF I was excited I hadn't seen the show in a long time (but not excited at losing Night Court. Couldn't take off that 70 show or cut into one of its hours?). It didn't take long to realize to notice that. I tried to watch the show because I did like it at the time. But it didn't really hold up. Its odd too I really do like Courtney Thorne-Smith, Jim Belushi, and Kimberly William-Paisley. Snarky Dana, her back and forth insults with Jim, and snarky Ruby. But it wasn't the same. Although watching Ryan and Jim leave Tanner in the mouth of T-Rex skeleton and Dana's reaction when she realize the baby in the mouth was hers was still funny.

• Like 2