Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Aethera

Nashville

Nashville related. I hate Lennon Stella's black hair as much as I hated her white blonde hair. I also dislike her music. 

Chris Carmack will perform Into the Woods at the Hollywood Bowl 

The Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine musical, also starring Patina Miller, will be presented July 26–28.

Joining the previously announced Pippin Tony winner Patina Miller as the Witch, Gaten Matarazzo (Netflix's Stranger Things) as Jack, and Shanice Williams (NBC’s The Wiz Live!) as Little Red Riding Hood will be Tony winner Sutton Foster (Thoroughly Modern Millie, Anything Goes) as The Baker's Wife, Skylar Astin (Spring Awakening, Pitch Perfect) as The Baker, Tony nominee Hailey Kilgore (Once On This Island) as Rapunzel, Sierra Boggess (The Phantom of the Opera, The Little Mermaid) as Cinderella, Chris Carmack (Grey's Anatomy, The O.C.) as Rapunzel's Prince, Tony winner Anthony Crivello (Kiss of the Spider Woman) as Mysterious Man, and Cheyenne Jackson (Xanadu, 30 Rock) as Cinderella's Prince/The Wolf.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

On 2/2/2019 at 1:31 AM, GaT said:

Nashville related. I hate Lennon Stella's black hair as much as I hated her white blonde hair. I also dislike her music. 

I get that she was just playing a character, but my intense dislike of Maddy is just going to color how I view Lennon.

I bailed out on the show around the time they killed off Raina and I got the impression from reading the boards that it was All Maddy, All the Time; however I might finish up on it because it's easier to binge a show with terrible lead characters than to watch it in real time.

I still joke that I think that Gunnar should have just gone for Will.  They had way more chemistry with each other than they ever did with their respective love interests. LOL.

Speaking of, Sam Palladio recently starred in Netflix Hallmark-inspired Christmas movie where he's a prince that falls in love with Vanessa Hudgens, a commoner who switched places with a lady or whatever:

Edited by methodwriter85