Type keyword(s) to search

Nashville - General Discussion

Aethera
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Chris Carmack will perform Into the Woods at the Hollywood Bowl 

The Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine musical, also starring Patina Miller, will be presented July 26–28.

Joining the previously announced Pippin Tony winner Patina Miller as the Witch, Gaten Matarazzo (Netflix's Stranger Things) as Jack, and Shanice Williams (NBC’s The Wiz Live!) as Little Red Riding Hood will be Tony winner Sutton Foster (Thoroughly Modern Millie, Anything Goes) as The Baker's Wife, Skylar Astin (Spring Awakening, Pitch Perfect) as The Baker, Tony nominee Hailey Kilgore (Once On This Island) as Rapunzel, Sierra Boggess (The Phantom of the Opera, The Little Mermaid) as Cinderella, Chris Carmack (Grey's Anatomy, The O.C.) as Rapunzel's Prince, Tony winner Anthony Crivello (Kiss of the Spider Woman) as Mysterious Man, and Cheyenne Jackson (Xanadu, 30 Rock) as Cinderella's Prince/The Wolf.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
(edited)
On 2/2/2019 at 1:31 AM, GaT said:

Nashville related. I hate Lennon Stella's black hair as much as I hated her white blonde hair. I also dislike her music. 

I get that she was just playing a character, but my intense dislike of Maddy is just going to color how I view Lennon.

I bailed out on the show around the time they killed off Raina and I got the impression from reading the boards that it was All Maddy, All the Time; however I might finish up on it because it's easier to binge a show with terrible lead characters than to watch it in real time.

I still joke that I think that Gunnar should have just gone for Will.  They had way more chemistry with each other than they ever did with their respective love interests. LOL.

Speaking of, Sam Palladio recently starred in Netflix Hallmark-inspired Christmas movie where he's a prince that falls in love with Vanessa Hudgens, a commoner who switched places with a lady or whatever:

Edited by methodwriter85

Weird crossovers. I just saw Sam Palladio in an episode of The Repair Shop (S06E01) where they repaired his  great-grandfathers's RAF cap. He was there with his grandmother.

I was thinking about this show a month or two ago, and didn't realize that it is on Hulu until I fixed my account a couple weeks ago.  Can a show jump the shark twice?  I guess if it jumps the shark, but then gets a little better, and jumps the shark again, then it didn't really jump the shark the first time?  But wow, I forgot how much Maddie annoyed me the first time around, and that's why I didn't follow the show to CMT.  Binging it now has been better...

The first 8 or so episodes of season 5 were decent again after that horrid emancipation storyline, and then they had to go and kill Rayna.  I know that it was Connie's decision and she wanted out, but I don't see how the show is going to be that great anymore as I try to finish season 5 and into season 6...  Connie and Charles/Rayna and Deacon made the show.

Just started watching this show. I only came on to say that I can't stand Scarlett! She's the worst! And do damn boring. The end of season 2 got my hopes up when she was "leaving town". But nope, she's right back to sucking all the air out of every scene. 

Ok, rant over! 😂