Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Washing Off Prison

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I'm going to give Marcellino a tiny bit of credit for having paid attention to Brittany's story about her drunk parents stealing her coin collection. Beyond that, it was all about HIM. Very uncomfortable watching that near-transactional sex scene. Brittany's by far the most intelligent person I've seen on this show, and very self aware-I'd be interested to hear how she ended up getting involved in a burglary. Also, didn't she say that it had been 2 1/2 years since she'd been with a man? But I thought she'd been imprisoned for 8 years?

I'm also going to give Tracy credit for recognizing that she's fat and aging and maybe doesn't have many more chances for a normal life. Some women would be happy to accept a rather pathetic loser who thinks they're a 'goddess', but I suspect the Tracy lifestyle requires more money than Clint can ever earn honestly.

What can you say about Matt/Caitlin? One minute she's taking his dandelion engagement ring and the next she's ranting that he MUST WORK. I just hope she doesn't give him any second chances when she inevitably finds out he's drugging again.

At this point, I'm imagining the producers have a contest going to see how looooong they can drag out the love triangle story. Maybe we'll finally see the confrontation on the last episode of the season?

• Love 13

Wonder what happened to the footage of old Angela and Tony from last season? They were in the previews for this season, but maybe the producers hadn’t expected all of the good drama these people are giving?

When Marcellino pulled that bowl away, I would have stabbed him in the hand with my fork, and gone right back to the safety of the clink. Keep yo’ quarters!

• Love 17
2 hours ago, PityFree said:

I noticed that no one mentioned tips on the show.  That $350 cut, color, and style will require a tip of $70. 

They probably calculated the tip in that enormously inflated price. They know these back woods bumpkins don't know the concept of tipping. I will admit that her hair did look good. The maintenance though? Mom will have her credit card back soon. What ever shall she do then??

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

I noticed that too - he was like "I don't want to go back but if I do, I'll thrive." Not "I don't want to go back so I'm going to do whatever it takes to stay straight." He doesn't really seem to care about staying out of jail. Caitlin said he's been in and out of jail since he was a teenager and she also said he's comfortable in prison. It sounds like he's never had a workaday life like the rest of us.

I also noticed that Clint's intended had a similar "whatever" attitude about jail - she said she was passing (writing?) bad payroll checks and if she got caught, meh, it would be state time so [shrug].

I heard that too.   Caitlyn's gonna get pregnant and he'll end up back in jail.   He has no desire to work and better himself when he can hang out with his buddies in prison.   3 hots and a cot plus no work is too tempting for this loser.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, CousinOliver said:

I’m genuinely surprised that Michael was all about the virgin side piece.  He would have been smart to say, “so, I played this other woman in order to get phone cards to call you...”  and move on with his wife and child.  But, I guess that’s not as exciting as someone new. 

I feel badly for the women, until they fight to claim this worthless cheater (inevitable, right?) 

I honestly thought that's how he'd play it. Cut Megan off and tell the wife he ran a scam to take some of the financial burden off of her. I'd respect that a little more than ghosting your actual wife and kid but hey what do I know?

• Love 9

Good Lord, do I love this hot mess.

Add me to the $350-seems-insanely-high group re: Clint and Tracy.  I get my hair colored and even when my hair was longer than Tracy's, it never cost that much.  And I've always gone to good salons.  However, I've also never had two-tone hair that was colored in prison with things like coffee grounds.  So maybe I just don't know. 

The lingerie saleswoman absolutely fleeced Clint.  Clint, you could find something for $50 or less that would be fine.  Over $300?  This wasn't La Perla.  

I'm surprised that Clint recognized Tracy at all.  Did he holler "Tracy??!!" at every female that was around the building?  Because she looked NOTHING like her photos.  And I guess I missed it but these two dolts didn't even have a prison visit?  And yet they're getting married the day following her release?  Yeah, I'm sure that will end well. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Tracy, like Matt, ends up back in prison.  She really blew off what she did to end up in prison - - not just fraudulent payroll but the dipshit violated parole because she can't be told to be home at 9?  What an idiot.  Good choice, Clint.

I noticed that Matt said in his TH that he woke up next to "a woman."  Not that he woke up next to "my woman," or "Caitlin."  Run, Caitlin.  Listen to Matt's mother. 

I liked Marcelino last week but he can eff right off after this week.  Brittany is younger than he is but she's not a child.  He doesn't need to take food away from her.  That may have been her first meal out of prison - - let her enjoy it.  Not to mention it was supposed to be their first official date.  What a controlling creep.  You could tell she was weighing her options when he was telling her to be quiet - - did she cut her losses and bolt immediately, with no money or place to stay, or stay quiet and stay with him?  Go with Option A, Brittany. 

Michael is disgusting.  I was surprised that he considers Megan his queen - - but of course he lets Sarah, his wife, pick him up and tells her he loves her.  What does he think his end game is going to be here?  Does he think he can string both women along, or somehow quietly divorce Sarah without Megan finding out?  Megan's brother seems sharp.  Too bad Megan didn't get that gene.    

I said this in my first post of this season and I'll say it again.  The camera(wo)men and/or producers better not let Megan give away her V-card to this loser, knowing full that he's lying to her and he's married to someone else.  I'll be disgusted if they do.  If she chooses to get involved with him knowing the facts,, that's on her but she needs to be informed.

I'm going to guess that Angela and Tony will be the fourth string couple like they were last season.  They didn't really have a lot going on last season -  maybe the same this season.  They're basically filler.

Didn't miss Scott and Lizzy.  Lizzy and Tracy should really be friends.  They're both cons who reeled in suckers.   

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I said this in my first post of this season and I'll say it again.  The camera(wo)men and/or producers better not let Megan give away her V-card to this loser, knowing full that he's lying to her and he's married to someone else.  I'll be disgusted if they do.  If she chooses to get involved with him knowing the facts,, that's on her but she needs to be informed.

They can't do that. Their job is basically to observe and only intervene if it's for safety, like to stop someone from driving drunk or something. They'll get fired for trying to tell her something. The people that make these shows do more than people think, but have less control than people think to. All they can do is try to set events in motion. They can't interfere unless it's absolutely necessary, especially the camera people. They can get fairly easily replaced and are probably just hired from the area, if they're in a union I doubt they would defend them for not doing their job.

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I noticed that Matt said in his TH that he woke up next to "a woman."  Not that he woke up next to "my woman," or "Caitlin."  Run, Caitlin.  Listen to Matt's mother. 

He also said in the TH during the river scene that he has "got nothing to give her, or provide for her but hey you never know, I might not find another girl that will put up with my [bleep], you know what I mean?" Between that and saying he'll thrive if back in prison, well that's true love right there.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

I'm going to give Marcellino a tiny bit of credit for having paid attention to Brittany's story about her drunk parents stealing her coin collection.

I actually did think that was sweet.

36 minutes ago, StitchPunk said:

Their job is basically to observe and only intervene if it's for safety, like to stop someone from driving drunk or something.

There have been crimes committed on reality shows (drunk driving, sexual assault) and the camera people and producers didn't intervene (and the contract the participants sign absolves the show). Intervention used to film people breaking the law all the time - that was the premise of the show. Buying/selling/using drugs, some prostitution, theft ... They absolutely won't tell Megan about Sarah - and shit, that is reality TV gold! Why would they mess that up?

I still don't understand his angle here. I mean, I completely understand conning people when you're incarcerated. It's not a nice thing to do, but I get it. He had two women calling, writing, visiting, putting money on his books ... I'm sure it made the time go faster. But the jig is up! He should have dropped Megan before and he never should have proposed to her (although maybe he actually cares about her?).

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

They probably calculated the tip in that enormously inflated price. They know these back woods bumpkins don't know the concept of tipping.

tumblr_lhirv9cvS21qdtfdbo1_400.gif

3 hours ago, CousinOliver said:

I’m genuinely surprised that Michael was all about the virgin side piece.  He would have been smart to say, “so, I played this other woman in order to get phone cards to call you...”  and move on with his wife and child.  But, I guess that’s not as exciting as someone new. 

I feel badly for the women, until they fight to claim this worthless cheater (inevitable, right?) 

Michael knows Sarah will be waiting to take him back no matter what shit he puts her through, so he's going to put her through as much shit as possible. 

What he's not counting on is that this is the first time she's going to actually watch his antics back with her own eyes, and hopefully smarten up. 

Who am I kidding, she'll be there again. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Drogo said:

"You need to respect my age." 

Anyone have access to a Marcellinoish To English dictionary? Because what the fuck does this mean. 

12 hours ago, Spike said:

Listen to/defer to your elder.

That's probably what he meant; it's so infantilizing. 

Who says this to someone they're sleeping with?  

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, Drogo said:

That's probably what he meant; it's so infantilizing. 

Who says this to someone they're sleeping with?  

He thinks he is the wise man and he is schooling her lol.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Spike said:

If just highlights cost 280 what would a full dye job cost?

12 hours ago, IvySpice said:

Oh, it may have been overpriced for highlights -- I'm just saying that a solid color would have been less. I'd expect to see prices of $280+ at a chic place in New York or Boston, not at an ordinary salon. That said, if it was a quote for attempted repair of earlier color damage, that can be the most expensive service of all. That's like fixing botched plastic surgery (seen elsewhere for your reality TV delight).

Yes- like you and @CoachWristletJen said too, color correction is the most expensive service and it is totally arbitrary.  It’s not listed on the price list because it needs to be determined after looking at the hair.

3 hours ago, lezlers said:

No way.   They quoted her 385 JUST for the color, cut and blow dry.  That's insane, especially for a strip mall salon.  Notice the one lady looked at her hair, said "hmmm" and then looked at the other lady 

Looking at the mess she had going on, I’m surprised it wasn’t MORE expensive.  I once paid $500 for color correction and mine wasn’t anywhere near that bad.  And it wasn’t at a fancy salon.  I assume everyone who thinks $385 is a lot has never had color correction.  

The other thing is that blonde highlights are not one and done, there is a lot of upkeep every month.  I pay about $300/month for all-over touch ups and although Tracy can probably get it done cheaper where they live, it’s never cheap.  Will Mother Clint be footing her monthly upkeep bill?

1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

I think these camera people and producers fancy themselves as true documentarians; they don’t believe in inserting themselves into the lives of the subjects.  The ethics of this has been debated for a long time.

And this isn’t life or death- like “Vulture and the Little Girl.”  

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I think these camera people and producers fancy themselves as true documentarians; they don’t believe in inserting themselves into the lives of the subjects.  The ethics of this has been debated for a long time.

And this isn’t life or death- like “Vulture and the Little Girl.”  

Truth.

Unless it’s NuMatt from Teen Mom OG...and he literally inserted himself into one of the subjects of filming! (It was probably a week after filming MBC, but still...)

• Love 3

Marcelino is the kind of guy who initially makes an impression as a chill dude, but...

If one pays close attention, his "buttons"  bulge against the need for control and his barely-contained rage. 

He seems to be the kind of guy who would cut your throat when you break up with him. 

I could see in Brittany eyes that she most likely sees his true colors, but she had no resources to escape him during that dinner.

I truly hope she gets away ASAP. Alarm bells are blaring and screaming-- I truly feel she could be in real danger. 

Edited by Scorpiosunshine
  • Love 22
7 minutes ago, Scorpiosunshine said:

Marcelino is the kind of guy who initially makes an impression as a chill dude, but...

If one pays close attention, his "buttons"  bulge against the need for control and his barely-contained rage. 

Countdown to Marcellino explosively blaming Brittany for his "voluntary celibacy" in 3, 2, 1...

• Love 16

I was very very touched with Marciano’s gift of all the state quarters. That thoughtfulness would’ve charmed my panties off when I was naïve 20 something, too.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Good Lord, do I love this hot mess.

Add me to the $350-seems-insanely-high group re: Clint and Tracy.  I get my hair colored and even when my hair was longer than Tracy's, it never cost that much.  And I've always gone to good salons.  However, I've also never had two-tone hair that was colored in prison with things like coffee grounds.  So maybe I just don't know. 

The lingerie saleswoman absolutely fleeced Clint.  Clint, you could find something for $50 or less that would be fine.  Over $300?  This wasn't La Perla.  

I'm surprised that Clint recognized Tracy at all.  Did he holler "Tracy??!!" at every female that was around the building?  Because she looked NOTHING like her photos.  And I guess I missed it but these two dolts didn't even have a prison visit?  And yet they're getting married the day following her release?  Yeah, I'm sure that will end well. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Tracy, like Matt, ends up back in prison.  She really blew off what she did to end up in prison - - not just fraudulent payroll but the dipshit violated parole because she can't be told to be home at 9?  What an idiot.  Good choice, Clint.

I liked Marcelino last week but he can eff right off after this week.  Brittany is younger than he is but she's not a child.  He doesn't need to take food away from her.  That may have been her first meal out of prison - - let her enjoy it.  Not to mention it was supposed to be their first official date.  What a controlling creep.  You could tell she was weighing her options when he was telling her to be quiet - - did she cut her losses and bolt immediately, with no money or place to stay, or stay quiet and stay with him?  Go with Option A, Brittany. 

Michael is disgusting.  I was surprised that he considers Megan his queen - - but of course he lets Sarah, his wife, pick him up and tells her he loves her.  What does he think his end game is going to be here?  Does he think he can string both women along, or somehow quietly divorce Sarah without Megan finding out?  Megan's brother seems sharp.  Too bad Megan didn't get that gene.    

I'm going to guess that Angela and Tony will be the fourth string couple like they were last season.  They didn't really have a lot going on last season -  maybe the same this season.  They're basically filler.

Didn't miss Scott and Lizzy.  Lizzy and Tracy should really be friends.  They're both cons who reeled in suckers.   

They're there to film their lives, not keep them from making stupid decisions.   If the producers and cameramen on Intervention can record people literally shooting up on camera, I doubt any producer is going to feel a moral quandary about letting a bullheaded, naïve almost thirty year old give up her vCard to some dude she met in prison that happens to be a liar. 

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, PityFree said:

I was very very touched with Marciano’s gift of all the state quarters. That thoughtfulness would’ve charmed my panties off when I was naïve 20 something, too.

Yeah about an hour before he snatches away your half eaten dinner because he doesn't approve of your answers to his dinnertime interrogation.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Yeah about an hour before he snatches away your half eaten dinner because he doesn't approve of your answers to his dinnertime interrogation.

Agreed. That I would not have stood for - even at 20-something. 

I don’t wanna make it sound like I was totally charmed by him — every other action he took was horrible except for that one particular gift being thoughtful. 

He is way too controlling and smothering. Even the dress he bought her seemed to be to fulfill his fantasy, not make her happy —dressing her up like a doll.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, PityFree said:

Agreed. That I would not have stood for - even at 20-something. 

I don’t wanna make it sound like I was totally charmed by him — every other action he took was horrible except for that one particular gift being thoughtful. 

He is way too controlling and smothering. Even the dress he bought her seemed to be to fulfill his fantasy, not make her happy —dressing her up like a doll.

She even said words to the effect that the green dress he selected was so not her. I forget how she said it, but she said it in a polite, light-hearted manner. She seems to be a lady who is more comfortable in bluejeans. And, I'm sure they've conversed enough for him to know that, but he wanted to dress her up like his own personal RealDoll. 

These women have already served their time for whatever it is that they've done. They don't need new jailers.

Even Scott seemed to be responding to Lizzie as if he owned her and expected her to behave in a certain way. How dare she want to swim in the first pool of water she'd seen in nine years! She needed to be sitting someplace and holding his hand and staring into his mug.... great fun after a long car ride, and after being locked up for years on end. When she didn't comply, he threw a weepy-assed tantrum in the courtyard. I think he's getting a little like Dan-yell from 90DF. He wants his sex!

• Love 12
9 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I was trying to figure out that total myself... they weren't busy. She did mention something about a mani/pedi. I didn't notice whether or not she got talons.  I was too busy noticing the spanx protruding from her Forever Hooker dress... behold the goddess!

Also, there was the cost of the coffee free makeover. And, I'm sure they sold her some makeup to go.

There, fixed that for you. 😆

• Love 3

Tracie in this episode and Lizzie in the last were  prime examples of why you shouldn't lie about your size.  Lizzie's bikini was one bad move from snapping like a rubber band and taking someone's eye out. Tracie looked like 20 pounds of potatoes in a ten pound sack.  She looked ready to stroll the strip, but I don't see her bringing in much cash.  I guess it's good that Clint bought her such an expensive bra since we saw so much of it in her dress.    

• Love 16

She even said words to the effect that the green dress he selected was so not her. I forget how she said it, but she said it in a polite, light-hearted manner. She seems to be a lady who is more comfortable in bluejeans. And, I'm sure they've conversed enough for him to know that, but he wanted to dress her up like his own personal RealDoll.  

Yeah, she said that Marcellino was the only one who was thrilled about it. You could tell she hated it. I like that she didn't feel one ounce  of compulsion to put it on, either. LOL

He just steamrolled over all of her wishes. She didn't want to walk through a crowded casino in her ugly, dirty prison clothes and kept begging him to be able to go up and change. She asked to take a shower, she tried to eat her food--none of it was allowed because it interfered with what he wanted. 

I was too busy noticing the spanx protruding from her Forever 21 dress... behold the goddess!

That was real classy.

Edited by Marsupial
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes- like you and @CoachWristletJen said too, color correction is the most expensive service and it is totally arbitrary.  It’s not listed on the price list because it needs to be determined after looking at the hair.

Ding ding ding. It's why you really shouldn't mess around with at-home bleaching -- getting it fixed is time-consuming and incredibly expensive vs. just getting it done correctly at the salon in the first place. I really don't think the salon was randomly ripping them off, I think she was getting several services and it was going to take a lot to fix that tragic accidental ombre.

Personally, since I normally like darkening my color and my hair holds onto it well, I just do henna at home, mix together a dark auburn. With long, super thick hair, I always need double the amount of dye and it just gets to be too expensive. Probably haven't gotten to three or four bills, but I've been pretty close. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Spike said:

I wonder what they charged for the wine.

Fancier salons and boutiques give alcohol to their clients, but they can't charge for it without a liquor license.  

Those particular stylists probably just needed to pop a bottle to deal with Clint and The Goddess.

• Love 3
On 12/29/2018 at 4:41 AM, cooksdelight said:

m, Caitlin, you left .... um.... a little residue ......

D4C47EE4-5CCA-467D-A3FA-8823A94E9793.jpeg

I needed help from my vape pen to just barely survive the Horror in the Woods scene and then Horror in the Woods II- Ya Done Filled My Belly With Your Sperms! But this? I don’t think so, Lord. I really don’t think I can. 

• Love 7
On 12/29/2018 at 10:04 AM, Marsupial said:

For one brief, shining moment, I had a shred of tattered hope to hang onto, when Caitlin said she wouldn't marry Meth Man until he proved that he could straighten himself out, stay out of jail and get a job. Of course, this was quickly followed by Methy's stated refusal to work a job he "doesn't like" and Caitlin's acceptance of a swamp weed for an engagement ring. 

Yup, and he also said that he'll "thrive" either way, whether he's in jail or out. 

I agree! It was a disaster and they did a great job with her makeover. They actually made her look human. The worst part was that hideous dress and that was all on Clint.

The funny thing to me is this idiot Caitlyn seemed happy as a clam that her clam/stomach was "filled with" his babies.  But then next breath didn't want to get married until she knew he could stay out of jail.  I don't get what it is with these idiots that they seem to give so little thought to having a baby with men they barely know (see Kalani, 90 Day F), especially a felon, but act as though marriage is something that requires more actual thought.

And since she cared so little about getting pregnant, her accepting Meth's proposal just hours later is not surprising.  

You know these two are going to end up methed out of their minds.  I can't imagine what Caitlyn sees in this idiot.  He's not even remotely hot.  He sounds like the meth killed a ton of brain cells.  He has anger issues which I'm sure we'll see in upcoming episodes.

On Tracie and Clint, I laughed at this exchange: 

Tracie:  "So am I what you..."

Clint:  "I'm not worried about you being overweight..."

Oh my.  I do think Tracie seems to genuinely like that idiot and isn't really catfishing him; although she'll make him spend all of his mom's money.  The two seem evenly matched when it comes to brain matter. And they look evenly matched on physical appearance.

On the salon cost, I don't know that it was totally unreasonable given the state of her hair.  Did they have to double process it?  She had about six inches of dark roots and a weird orange color a the ends.  The end result was really good so I figured they probably had to do a lot of work on it unlike someone who gets their hair routinely cut and colored.

Marcello is an ass.  I hope Brittany gets away quickly. Out of all the idiots on this show, she seems to be the smartest and the one I'm going to root for.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

Ding ding ding. It's why you really shouldn't mess around with at-home bleaching -- getting it fixed is time-consuming and incredibly expensive vs. just getting it done correctly at the salon in the first place. I really don't think the salon was randomly ripping them off, I think she was getting several services and it was going to take a lot to fix that tragic accidental ombre.

Personally, since I normally like darkening my color and my hair holds onto it well, I just do henna at home, mix together a dark auburn. With long, super thick hair, I always need double the amount of dye and it just gets to be too expensive. Probably haven't gotten to three or four bills, but I've been pretty close. 

Yes on at home bleaching.  Heck, just even going lighter!  My natural hair color is a dark brown.  Years ago, I tried to go a couple of shades lighter -- still in the brown family.  I ended up getting what they call "hot roots."  Meaning the virgin hair had a reddish tone; the rest of my hair didn't seem to lighten up much.  To correct at home, I'd have to go out to get a dark brown and darken the roots back up.  My hot roots were *really* bad, but I've seen other women that clearly do the at home lightening and while their roots didn't get an orangey tone, I can spot the color difference so easy.  And it doesn't look good.  Now i spend a lot to get highlights, but it is worth it.  I get compliments on my hair all the time. 

However, given his $$$ they should've just had the salon cut off the orange and deposit color.  They could get temporary color -- like Natural Instincts -- at just deposit temporary color for a kick.  I used to do this when my hair was dark and loved the subtle change you could get from Natural Instincts. 

20 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Debbie to Colt? :) 

DEAD!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

It's a shame Brittany didn't have a good upbringing; she has a great voice and with training, could have done voice overs.  She could still probably do a phone sex line!

Lol! I’m sure Marcellino would have no prob with that, as long as she wears her new green dress, has a leg shackled to the floor, and doesn’t eat.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

They could get temporary color -- like Natural Instincts -- at just deposit temporary color for a kick.

Goddesses do not use temporary color.

(*They use pencils and toothpaste.) 

• Love 11

What!? I totally missed Scott & Lizzie this week. Also, I hope we haven't seen the last of Angela & Tony. Is it because these are the two couples not living with parents?

Clint's parents are fools for underwriting his fantasies, why? Did she accidentally drop him on his head? Yes, what y'all said about her hair issues, but we cannot forget about her shopping list. Remember, she likes POMEGRANATE body wash & GEL deodorant. Insufferable thot.

Brittany is the one person on this trainwreck who I actually like. She seems, so far, normal and sweet. I just knew that clingy Marcellino wouldn't leave her alone in the shower. I too hope she has options, biding her time until something better presents itself. She did say she was writing to other people. He might be dangerous if she's not careful. "Where do you see our relationship in five years?" Kidding, right?

Why is it that these folks are so eager for strangers to know "I just got out of prison!" ? And proceed with details? I agree one hour is not long enough of this sh*tshow. 

• Love 16

Caitlin reminds me of the actress Laura Leighton from Melrose Place in looks.  At least she and Matt are having total consensual sex, unprotected as it may be.  I'd like to know what job Matt thinks he can get that he'll like.  He's  been in jail so often that he can't have a great education or work experience.  He'll be the type to expect a CEO position.  Getting up early every day to be a day laborer will be beneath him.

Clint and Tracie.  She's not quite as advertised.   I can't fault her for gaining weight.  But she's  still dressing 25lbs and 10 years ago.  She should be embarrassed in that outfit.  And maybe she should have tried brunette and turn the page in her life.  I wouldn't be surprised if Clint left her after he realizes she spent all Momma's money and she's not the skinny blonde from the website.

Brittany, Run!  Hope she has somewhere else to go.  Poor woman couldn't even take her 1st private shower.  Does not bode well.  He'll forever be talking down to her.  He just wants a sex toy and she feels obligated because he wrote to her, picked her up and bought her stuff.  She just wanted a shower and change of clothes and he's  all Look At What I Bought You.  It was an odd mix of sweet and innocence (coin collection/teddy bear) mixed with overt sexuality ( rose petals/clothing).

Edited by BengalKitty
Wrong parolee
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, BengalKitty said:

He just wants a sex toy and she feels obligated because he wrote to her, picked her up and bought her stuff. 

I'm not too worried about Brittany. Sure he's a psychopath, but given her current/limited resources she did a good job shutting him down by leaving the table and returning to the room. 

Soon she should have a job, vehicle, friendships.. she'll be out pronto if he keeps this up.  And he'll be back to whatever the hell he does when he's not ruining someone's day. 

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I'm not too worried about Brittany. Sure he's a psychopath, but given her current/limited resources she did a good job shutting him down by leaving the table and returning to the room. 

Soon she should have a job, vehicle, friendships.. she'll be out pronto if he keeps this up.  And he'll be back to whatever the hell he does when he's not ruining someone's day. 

I hope that's the case and hopefully now that he knows she isn't someone he owns, he'll ease up.  That said, if she has very few options, he probably won't ease up.  Presumably if she's all he really has -- if there's no family, no friends that will take her in, her options will be limited and a job, vehicle and friendships to get her out of his stranglehold will take a lot longer with her record.  So I'm a little worried for her.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 7
On 12/29/2018 at 12:09 PM, Spike said:

He thinks he is the wise man and he is schooling her lol.

When we were first introduced to Marcellino, he said something markedly creepy about educating her or teaching her boundaries--I don't remember the exact words, just that they stood out to me.

Yuck. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, usernameG said:

Maybe I am little neurotic, but I don't think I could have sex with someone *right* after they were released like Caitlin and Marcellino. They must be a bit funky.

Lol a bit funky indeed. Like can I wash off the eu d'prison with some pomegranate body wash first???

• Love 10
8 hours ago, BengalKitty said:

Clint and Tracie.  She's not quite as advertised.   I can't fault her for gaining weight.  But she's  still dressing 25lbs and 10 years ago. 

Hysterical and so true! I actually say this exact same thing about people from high school who I'm friends with on Facebook. I recently attended my high school reunion and seeing them in person, told my husband that their FB profile pictures were, "10 years and 25 lbs ago". Great minds think alike!

Edited by Quita
  • Love 3

Does anyone else notice the way ALL these couples kiss? With their mouths all huge and open and tongues all over the place, like it's a competition to devour each other's faces? Maybe I don't know how to kiss properly, but I think kissing shouldn't be so...soaking wet, aggressive, violent, and invasive. Also should not involve tonsils. Their faces all look like glazed donuts after they kiss, covered in each other's saliva. 

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Does anyone else notice the way ALL these couples kiss? With their mouths all huge and open and tongues all over the place, like it's a competition to devour each other's faces? Maybe I don't know how to kiss properly, but I think kissing shouldn't be so...soaking wet, aggressive, violent, and invasive. Also should not involve tonsils. Their faces all look like glazed donuts after they kiss, covered in each other's saliva. 

Methinks they learned from watching too many pornos. Let's just hope they weren't practicing on household pets.

• Love 7