Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: All Stars Goes Global

• Start Topic

I'm in the minority in that I always liked Anya in her previous appearances, but coming back on an all-winners season and STILL NOT HAVING BOTHERED TO LEARN ANY TECHNICAL SKILLS? That makes her a waste of space; she should go sooner rather than later.

And really, has this season sat in the can that long? A year and a half? Yikes.

Not a big fan of Dmitri's personality but his skill and talent so outstrip everyone else's that he'll have to make a monumental blunder to not cruise to the end. His updated hippie peasant dress was gorgeous! 

The judges were correct about the Canadian guy's Mountie outfit -- remove the big brass buttons and you get a whole 'nother look, one that's a lot more sophisticated.

And even I, a clueless man of no fashion sense whatsoever, noticed how much better Alyssa looked! The key is to not cover her neck in any way -- she doesn't have one, so any coverage makes her look like her head grows right out of her shoulders. The outfits she wore -- especially the first one -- flattered her in the best possible way.

• Love 11

Can't find the winning dress on JCP, either. I looked under 'trendy' 'dresses' 'new arrivals'. I'm wondering if the see through sections will follow the zig zag pattern, seems like that might be too costly. Without those, this dress is pretty ordinary (although I would wear it!).

I preferred Seth's black watch plaid dress- sort of Kate Middleton with a dark edge. I would also wear that one!

Glad to see the show back, although Michele (?) with the glasses can go any time. Talk about a fashion victim, yeesh.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, pheebs said:

I also think my teevee boyfriend, Dimitry, has gotten some fillers. And gained weight. It's okay, Hon. You still have that voice. 

I love the way he says Belarus.  <3 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, dleighg said:
15 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

the (impeccable) cut-outs were impressive

how did he do that?

I went back to the studio portions just to check but it still wasn't clear. He's shown with some scissors next to the cutout though. Was it shaved? or was it a gauze insert?

Oh, so many feelings about this episode!

I loved that Dmitry was admiring the view while Evan was fangirling over Dmitry.

I laughed SO HARD when Anya said she hadn't sewn since S9 and Anthony Ryan said, "GUUUURL, you still haven't learned how to sew?!"

I have watched most of the international versions of PR but it's been so long that I don't 100% remember all of the other winners so I liked getting to know them again.

Man, JC Penney and Southwest are the major sponsors this season? How the mighty have fallen. I mean, I fly Southwest but it's not exactly what I would call a luxury brand.

I'm sorry, Anthony Ryan, but telling me that you're partially Native American and then you follow that up with, "At least my grandmother says so," uh, no. I feel bad that his grandmother died a few days before he left for the show, but if there's anything we have learned since the advent of 23 and Me, it's that just because your  granny said that you're part Native American does NOT mean that you really are. So I totally cracked up when the lady from 23 and Me showed up! I really wanted to hear what percentage of Anthony Ryan is actually Native American. I loved Dmitry's reaction to being told that he is 0.6% East Asian/Native American.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when all of the designers talked about their various origins/backgrounds and then Michelle told Anne, "I'm from Portland, Oregon. Pacific Northwest."

I love that Mood has a mood that's specifically labeled "FANCY LACE." I hope there's another sign that says "BORING LACE."

It's always interesting to see who the producers think requires subtitles.

I'm used to contestants being bitchy on PR so it was nice to see Jasper and Django help Cynthia when her zipper got stuck half an hour before the runway.

I laughed when Anya said, "My design is very me - light, easy, colorful." I agree that it was very Anya, which is to say loose, flowy resort wear that looks like a 12 year old could have made it. I don't know how colorful her look was either since it was almost entirely black and white, but I guess the orange belt is supposed to count as colorful.

Evan's mountie look was a little too literal for me. It looked well made (although is the bar that low for All Stars that I'm commenting on that?) and I liked the bold red jacket paired with the black pants (which were great!), but I wish that he had maybe left off the gold buttons. Without them, I think it would have looked polished and sophisticated without verging on costume.

Jasper's floral dress was very sweet and it fit his model well, but it was boring and nothing new. It looked like the kind of dress that sorority girls have worn to Sunday brunch for the last 30 years.

Seth Aaron's dress was fine. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't memorable enough. I liked that plaid he used so that it wasn't all black, but the dress itself didn't have enough wow factor for the runway. I think it was a flattering dress but it looked a little bit too ready to wear.

I hated the white fabric on Django's look. He may have thought it looked like a floating cloud, but I thought it looked like some TPed his model. The rest of the dress was fine.

Anthony Ryan's dress was not great. I didn't like the red print he chose which reminded me of a bandana. I don't know how great an idea it was to make a top out of the blue fabric that Anne clearly didn't like. I know he was trying to hide the flaws on the original top, but overall this was not a good look and on top of that, it was not well made.

I don't know what about Christina's look was supposed to be Australian. I agreed with Anne when she said that the top looked too businesslike to go with the skirt. Even though Christina made some changes to the top, it still looked too much like a blazer with a long skirt. I am not from the Heidi Klum school of thought where everything needs to be tight and short with cleavage, but Christina's model was so covered up that she looked like she was going to work in an office during the late fall/early winter. I didn't like the lace-up detail on the back of the jacket.

How in the fuck was Michelle's design supposed to be grunt? Grunge girls in Portland were not wearing shiny silver and green metallic crop tops over white bed sheets.  Even if I didn't know that this was supposed to represent Portland and grunge, it was just plain fug.

I really liked Sunny's gold and black dress. That was one of the only designs that was a runway look this week.

Irina's Little Red Riding Hood meets Chicken Little look was A LOT but I knew that the judges would love the drama of it.

I couldn't decide if I liked Cynthia's design or not. I liked the way she used the lace for ruffles, but I wasn't a fan of the mock turtleneck.

When Dmitry initially described what he was going to do, I wasn't sure if I would like it. I liked the cutouts and how they mimicked the pattern of the embroidered blue sections. I also liked that it looked fashionable but it wasn't the typical Heidi look (short, tight, sparkly, boobs out). I was totally fine with him winning.

I didn't like that the judges were giving Anthony Ryan so much credit for that fugly poorly made dress. I get giving someone a little bit of leeway while coping with a very recent death, but when they talked about how they want to see more from him, I felt it was unfair because they are basing that on his previous seasons, not what he did this week.

I am not a fan of bringing two more designers. I hope they don't do that every week because one element of the competition is the grind of it all, so anyone joining the competition later gives them an advantage. I hope the non-elimination this week means a double elimination next week.

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Man, JC Penney and Southwest are the major sponsors this season? How the mighty have fallen. I mean, I fly Southwest but it's not exactly what I would call a luxury brand.

Remember the Mary Kay makeup room? Avon? I'm expecting an upgrade on the sponsorship front when the show returns to Bravo. If they are trying to use more accessible brands, it seems like there are so many better ones that would work with what they tell us the PR brand is, like going with elf or NYX over a Mary Kay.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Evan's mountie look was a little too literal for me. It looked well made (although is the bar that low for All Stars that I'm commenting on that?) and I liked the bold red jacket paired with the black pants (which were great!), but I wish that he had maybe left off the gold buttons. Without them, I think it would have looked polished and sophisticated without verging on costume.

Was I the only one thinking Dudley Doright?  "Oh Nell?"

I also got a Michael Jackson vibe from the whole look.   Didn't like the sunglasses either.   

On the plus side, it did present a bold image.

I like the idea of using winners from other parts of the Project Runway multiverse.

If Anya can't sew, why is she there?

I hate the predictability of knowing Isaac will champion flamboyant male designers no matter what they put on the runway.

The Beautiful Georgina Chapman was more beautiful with dark hair.

• Love 4

Why does Sunny Fong look so familiar? Has he been a guest judge or something? Trying to think where I might've seen him before.

I love Dimitry. I'll even put up with Michelle so I can watch him.

Who said "European subtle is different from American subtle"? That cracked me up.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Jasper's floral dress was very sweet and it fit his model well, but it was boring and nothing new. It looked like the kind of dress that sorority girls have worn to Sunday brunch for the last 30 years.

exactly what I thought. Nothing more than a "pretty dress."

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, gingerandcloves said:

Who said "European subtle is different from American subtle"? That cracked me up.

Django (the designer from the Netherlands) is the one who said that to a very skeptical looking Anne.

1 hour ago, JasmineFlower said:

Remember the Mary Kay makeup room? Avon? I'm expecting an upgrade on the sponsorship front when the show returns to Bravo. If they are trying to use more accessible brands, it seems like there are so many better ones that would work with what they tell us the PR brand is, like going with elf or NYX over a Mary Kay.

The poor models looked terrible when they had the Mary Kay makeup room! I agree that Nyx would be a great makeup brand to use for the show.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Oh, so many feelings about this episode!

I loved that Dmitry was admiring the view while Evan was fangirling over Dmitry.

I laughed SO HARD when Anya said she hadn't sewn since S9 and Anthony Ryan said, "GUUUURL, you still haven't learned how to sew?!"

I have watched most of the international versions of PR but it's been so long that I don't 100% remember all of the other winners so I liked getting to know them again.

I'm sorry, Anthony Ryan, but telling me that you're partially Native American and then you follow that up with, "At least my grandmother says so," uh, no. I feel bad that his grandmother died a few days before he left for the show, but if there's anything we have learned since the advent of 23 and Me, it's that just because your  granny said that you're part Native American does NOT mean that you really are. So I totally cracked up when the lady from 23 and Me showed up! I really wanted to hear what percentage of Anthony Ryan is actually Native American. I loved Dmitry's reaction to being told that he is 0.6% East Asian/Native American.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when all of the designers talked about their various origins/backgrounds and then Michelle told Anne, "I'm from Portland, Oregon. Pacific Northwest."

I love that Mood has a mood that's specifically labeled "FANCY LACE." I hope there's another sign that says "BORING LACE."

It's always interesting to see who the producers think requires subtitles.

I'm used to contestants being bitchy on PR so it was nice to see Jasper and Django help Cynthia when her zipper got stuck half an hour before the runway.

I laughed when Anya said, "My design is very me - light, easy, colorful." I agree that it was very Anya, which is to say loose, flowy resort wear that looks like a 12 year old could have made it. I don't know how colorful her look was either since it was almost entirely black and white, but I guess the orange belt is supposed to count as colorful.

Seth Aaron's dress was fine. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't memorable enough. I liked that plaid he used so that it wasn't all black, but the dress itself didn't have enough wow factor for the runway. I think it was a flattering dress but it looked a little bit too ready to wear.

I hated the white fabric on Django's look. He may have thought it looked like a floating cloud, but I thought it looked like some TPed his model. The rest of the dress was fine.

Anthony Ryan's dress was not great. I didn't like the red print he chose which reminded me of a bandana. I don't know how great an idea it was to make a top out of the blue fabric that Anne clearly didn't like. I know he was trying to hide the flaws on the original top, but overall this was not a good look and on top of that, it was not well made.

I don't know what about Christina's look was supposed to be Australian. I agreed with Anne when she said that the top looked too businesslike to go with the skirt. Even though Christina made some changes to the top, it still looked too much like a blazer with a long skirt. I am not from the Heidi Klum school of thought where everything needs to be tight and short with cleavage, but Christina's model was so covered up that she looked like she was going to work in an office during the late fall/early winter. I didn't like the lace-up detail on the back of the jacket.

How in the fuck was Michelle's design supposed to be grunt? Grunge girls in Portland were not wearing shiny silver and green metallic crop tops over white bed sheets.  Even if I didn't know that this was supposed to represent Portland and grunge, it was just plain fug.

I really liked Sunny's gold and black dress. That was one of the only designs that was a runway look this week.

Irina's Little Red Riding Hood meets Chicken Little look was A LOT but I knew that the judges would love the drama of it.

I couldn't decide if I liked Cynthia's design or not. I liked the way she used the lace for ruffles, but I wasn't a fan of the mock turtleneck.

When Dmitry initially described what he was going to do, I wasn't sure if I would like it. I liked the cutouts and how they mimicked the pattern of the embroidered blue sections. I also liked that it looked fashionable but it wasn't the typical Heidi look (short, tight, sparkly, boobs out). I was totally fine with him winning.

I didn't like that the judges were giving Anthony Ryan so much credit for that fugly poorly made dress. I get giving someone a little bit of leeway while coping with a very recent death, but when they talked about how they want to see more from him, I felt it was unfair because they are basing that on his previous seasons, not what he did this week.

I am not a fan of bringing two more designers. I hope they don't do that every week because one element of the competition is the grind of it all, so anyone joining the competition later gives them an advantage. I hope the non-elimination this week means a double elimination next week.

I wish we would have been shown if Anthony Ryan actually has any Native American blood.  I know that many southerners claim a little Native American heritage when in reality they have none or even African ancestors.   From what I have read, many individuals who were black but had enough white blood in them would claim Native American ancestry before 1865 and then during the Jim Crow era.  

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Django (the designer from the Netherlands) is the one who said that to a very skeptical looking Anne.

The poor models looked terrible when they had the Mary Kay makeup room! I agree that Nyx would be a great makeup brand to use for the show.

I'm guessing the Wet N' Wild makeup room is next, the way things are going.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, tljgator said:

Awww, I liked his old nose. Oh well...Maybe the fillers will settle in as others have said. Still love him.

6 hours ago, JasmineFlower said:

May not be a surprise, or it might have been very sudden, I didn't hear the circumstances if they were mentioned, both are equally possible otherwise. But there's no age when it's easy to lose a loved one, it all depends on how close you were to them or your history with them. But the death of a loved one at any age can be devastating.

As someone who recently lost a grandparent, I agree wholeheartedly with this. My grandmother was 96 and even though it was expected, we were pretty close. One month later I'm still deeply saddened by the loss. Can't imagine how sad I would have been 3 days afterwards. That said, he probably should have declined the invitation to the show. Or they should have given him the time to properly grieve by sending him home. Even after the save, he should have bowed out gracefully. That outfit was ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous. I'm sure Issac would have been over-the-moon to allow him to return to the next iteration of the All-Star show. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Can't find the winning dress on JCP, either. I looked under 'trendy' 'dresses' 'new arrivals'.

I just checked again & I can't find it either. What happened to the whole "it will be on the website right after the show ends"? 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, GaT said:

I just checked again & I can't find it either. What happened to the whole "it will be on the website right after the show ends"? 

Maybe the original airdate was scheduled for months ago and that's when JCP had it?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, pheebs said:

I certainly hope the international sewtestants get a fair shot. K plz thnks?

I predict that one of the international "sewtestants" will make it to the final, but an American will win.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Gummo said:

And really, has this season sat in the can that long? A year and a half? Yikes.

Both this season and All Stars 6 (filmed summer 2016, aired winter - spring 2018) sat in the can for a long time. It's a strange choice to make for a design competition, because trends change so quickly. 

One episode in and I think Dmitry has a strong chance of winning the competition again. If not him, Anthony Ryan, Seth Aaron, or Sean; this panel clearly favors male designers.

I like Irina's designs very much, but am surprised to see her back. She was on All Stars 3 and was in the top three or the winner of several challenges. She was sent home for her first bottom three appearance, for a design that was the guest judge's favorite. Irina was very vocal about how unfair it was when it all went down, and it did seem like the judges were just looking for any excuse to get rid of her. Wonder how far she makes it this time. 

• Love 3

I actually felt sorry for Penney's! What bonehead marketing twit seriously thought that (1) rebranding themselves as jcp and (2) aligning with a rickety, long-past-its-prime show like this was the way to increase their relevance/hipness? 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

I think the makeup line this year is Butter London, whatever that may be.

I think that was also the brand on an earlier season? It seemed familiar to me (but only from the show; I've never heard of it otherwise).

3 minutes ago, 2727 said:

I actually felt sorry for Penney's! What bonehead marketing twit seriously thought that (1) rebranding themselves as jcp and (2) aligning with a rickety, long-past-its-prime show like this was the way to increase their relevance/hipness? 

In 2017 Tim Gunn was still with Liz Claiborne and active in putting a Liz Claiborne line into J C Penny. I'm not sure we'll ever understand this show in the context of what happened when and why.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

The guy from the Netherlands. I don't remember his name yet.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

TJMaxx Accessory Wall

That would be kickass to be honest. TJ Maxx has access to amazing stuff. I love a good regular TJ, but my favorite TJ location has the runway section with clothes and accessories from the high end designers. I've looked longingly at many a $1000+ item before I walk away and try to find the best imitation in the section I can afford. :)

• Love 8
8 hours ago, pheebs said:

I also think my teevee boyfriend, Dimitry, has gotten some fillers. And gained weight. It's okay, Hon. You still have that voice. 

100% agree. But my 1st instinct was : "chin implant !" before the weight gain and the fillers (and I didn't check any picture, so it iss maybe due to the fillers and the weight gain, but his chin/jawline seems different to me than what I am -maybe wrong- remembering)

EDIT: Weird, but I only saw all your comments after I posted my comment, so forget it, I know that I'm like : "Hey ! it's 00:33AM here ! Happy new year !"  a few days later... And YES, THAT'S the perfect illustration of being late to the party, lol ! #walkOfShame

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 2

In addition to side eyeing the JCP and Southwest sponsors, I was wondering if/when the lady from 23 & Me would reappear.  The quick “Hiiiyyee! I invented this company to help people find their Ancestry (oops! wrong company) DNA makeup!  Spit in this tube, mmkay?  Cool, I’m out, bitches, byyyeee!” was something that could’ve been left on the editing room floor.  So pointless to have only 2 designers mention their results. And because those results take 6-8 weeks to be returned, I am guessing everyone in the workroom had to do a second, on camera spit since their samples had to be sent in weeks earlier.

I applaud Alyssa in sacking her previous “stylist”.  She looked pretty good in both outfits, and her hair and makeup were good too.  Debra Hot Mess Messing however? Not so much. FUGLY from head to toe.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, dleighg said:

I think that was also the brand on an earlier season? It seemed familiar to me (but only from the show; I've never heard of it otherwise).

I’ve used their nail polish in the past. If I remember correctly, it is low in some sort of “bad chemical” that is normally doing in nail polish, and was sold in Holt Renfrew, a Canadian version of Saks. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BusyOctober said:

Debra Hot Mess Messing however? Not so much. FUGLY from head to toe.

They should have mentioned that she was THE guest judge who helped choose the PR winner the first year of the show.

OK, fast forward remains my friend.  And damned if my mute button didn't choose this week to quit working as some of the interviews of the US winners cried out to be muted because they were so gushy and self serving. I will not mute Isaac because it looks as if he's encountered some uppity women this season and that could be interesting.

Surely they gave the international winners some time to get acquainted with Mood?  

Surely the international winners seem to be nicer people that the US winners.

Surely TPTB know that we are tired of the false bravado of "I'm going to win it all".  We almost need a roulette wheel to pass out PRspeak quotes for the ones who want increased camera time. 

Surely we'll find out if JCP ever made any of the dresses...

And why this got moved to Wednesday night?

• Love 3

oh-smiley.gif Nooo Dmitry, what have you done to your beautiful face?!?!

I watch all the English speaking versions of PR and am excited to see those designers here.  @ElectricBoogaloo, too bad we couldn't have New Zealand's Benjamin!  giggle.gif

This has to have been filmed before the Weinstein news. Alyssa is a HUGE #metoo advocate, and I can't see her sitting so nonchalantly next to Georgina.  

• Love 4

I am watching this now, and gosh, Michelle, what happened? She looks like she's wearing Vikings coach Zimmer's safety glasses he wears at games except hers are sort of cat's eye. Also she should talk about someone's model looking like a clown when she's sort of sporting that look herself with the goofy glasses and dyed black pigtails.

I liked the Canadian Mountie look and the chicken outfit. Otherwise the designs weren't that exciting. Dmitry did cutouts before, especially in his fashion week collection. I thought Irina was Persian but I guess she is Georgian. Anyhow this show will be fun to watch this winter.

• Love 6

I am watching this now, and gosh, Michelle, what happened?

She's desperately trying to impress everyone with her hipster cred. "Can't you see how hip I am. See?! See?!!" I wonder if she switched husbands again.

It would be not at all difficult to edit out the references to JCP selling the winning outfit. Probably they didn't want to spend even one cent more on this. I'm glad the All Star seasons are coming to an end and Bravo probably won't have any. They degenerated into retreads of obnoxious personalities, instead of giving some really deserving designers another chance. I would have been totally down with an all-international version without any Americans.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Alyssa is a HUGE #metoo advocate, and I can't see her sitting so nonchalantly next to Georgina.  

She defended her

7 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I think the makeup line this year is Butter London, whatever that may be.

I buy their stuff at Ulta all the time, I love their nail polishes.

4 hours ago, Peper81 said:

Apparently JC Penny won’t be carrying any of the winning looks.

763CC340-F6DA-4B64-A347-3458DC7173F7.png

A5CD0636-04B9-4F22-BD5F-90A4A7054FB1.png

I don't understand why they aren't carrying the dresses.

I think the judges pulled the best outfit (Dimitry's) and the worst (Anthony's -- the red fabric looked tacked on; ugh) and put the others there to mess with us.  Red Rooster and the Canadian Mountie costume were the best??? And Anya's (I've not seen her season, so just judging this on it's own, it was very pretty) and the ruffle dress were the worst.  Honey, please!

23 hours ago, millennium said:

Debra Hot Messing.  The weight, the foundation caked over a bad complexion, the severe hairstyle. 

Not to mention that ugly-ass dress!!!!

19 hours ago, Aulty said:

ancestry testing kits are as reliable as astronomy or tarot cards. But the way they were shoe horned into the episode was so hilariously bad, it was almost entertaining.

They should have introduced it at the start, so that if there were any surprises, the designers could have incorporated them (like the woman who found out she had Ashkenazi heritage).

10 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Agree with all of this.  I'd have put the gold and black dress in the top 3.  Jasper's dress was well-made but boring as hell.

3 hours ago, Peper81 said:

Apparently JC Penny won’t be carrying any of the winning looks.

I agree that they should have edited the JCP mentions out.  It borders on fraud, if not jumping over and doing burpees.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, millennium said:

8 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

TJMaxx Accessory Wall

Oh my, I'm choking on my tea! Wet N' Wild takes me back to my early teen years. Maybe the winning design each week could be available at RAVE. And I think TJ Maxx actually might be a little too good; how about a Claire's Accessory Wall?

• Love 4

Re Christina’s look not seeming particularly ‘Australian’... us Aussies find it incredibly difficult to represent Australia and what is Australian ourselves! It’s a multicultural country with immigrants from all over the world and our original inhabitants are Aboriginal people. [ I presume] Christina isn’t Aboriginal and to represent anything Aboriginal would have been offensive. Maybe she represented a culture such as Italian, or Greek...  no idea what her background is it wasn’t mentioned on the show. The American contestants were shown to explore their ancestral cultures yet we only saw she was representing ‘Australian culture’. I’m badly trying to explain how she would not have been able to represent an ‘Australian culture’ as there are too many and not one specific culture.

Having said all that ^^^ I have no idea what she was trying to convey AT ALL ... ha ha ha!

AND... Im hoping the judging isn’t too American-centric.... this season is supposed to be an international flavour...shouldn’t the judging be from a varied perspective too? If the judges are all from one country, how can they appreciate the diversity of fashion, taste and flair that is considered poor/good/excellent around the world?

• Love 17
12 hours ago, millennium said:

Only a matter of time before they have the KKW Beauty room and all the models look like sex dolls.

8 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I watch all the English speaking versions of PR and am excited to see those designers here.  @ElectricBoogaloo, too bad we couldn't have New Zealand's Benjamin!  giggle.gif

Benjamin vs. Dimitri would be GOLD

Re Anthony Ryan: if he took the death of his grandparent so hard, why not send him home to grief properly. His design was shite and its not his first time doing a reality competition, so he has had plenty of go's for his 'chance of a lifetime' already.

• Love 3

I forgot how dramatically my opinion differs from the judges on this show. I assumed the Mountie was on the bottom. 

I liked Michele’s dress. I think if the bottom had been black instead of white she may have had better luck. 

Edited by Maya
  • Love 2

I liked Dimitry's dress and the one with the gold straps at the top (forget who did that--Sunny?), but pretty much none of the others. How was that chicken thing in the top? And the Canadian Mountie one was way too literal--maybe if it had been done in a color other than red? I was thinking, "These are all-stars???" And it's not like they had some sort of weird restriction (like unconventional materials)--they could basically go in any direction they wanted. Hopefully it improves in future eps. I also don't get why they didn't edit out the JCPenney part. (Or include a note at the bottom.) I mean, maybe it's getting Penney's the benefit of some website clicks?

• Love 5
14 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Nooo Dmitry, what have you done to your beautiful face?!?!

YAASSSS!  His beautiful nose...gone.  Fillers?  Weight?  Something not pretty.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 4