Type keyword(s) to search

Orvillian Media: Wireless Telecommunications Facility

shapeshifter
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Well, the good news for Hulu Subscribers is that more shows for Hulu can "theoretically" hold down the subscriber monthly fee with more subscribers.  With Netflix increasing their monthly fee, Hulu, may either get more products to attract disgruntled Netflix subscribers or offer something more than a lower rate and less frequent commercials. I'm currently paying for the "No commercials" plan, which is probably the best they have to offer right now.  With Disney+ coming on board soon, Hulu is going to have to up its game. "The Orville" TV series probably isn't going to be the only unpopular defection to Hulu.

Hulu has made its name by attracting producers to allow them to stream current shows in nearly original airtime. They wait 24 hours to air new episodes from other mainstream channels.  My cable company airs shows on On Demand after 24 hours, so Hulu is comparable. People can wait 24 hours if they get to see the same episode as the people standing around the office water cooler.

For Hulu, acquiring the rights to an original series, is almost Netflix-like when that streaming service successfully accomplished the rebirth of the "Lucifer" series. 

Edited by Jacks-Son
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, FrankOFoley said:

And, what about us here in Canada? Hopefully it will be shown on the Space channel, like STD. Other US streaming shows are shown on pay cable in Canada, hopefully The Orville will also be one.

I need to know too. We don't get Hulu in Canada.

• Love 3

I just heard about this decision and F Hulu/Disney for doing this. 

46 minutes ago, Jacks-Son said:

Well, the good news for Hulu Subscribers is that more shows for Hulu can "theoretically" hold down the subscriber monthly fee with more subscribers.  With Netflix increasing their monthly fee, Hulu, may either get more products to attract disgruntled Netflix subscribers or offer something more than a lower rate and less frequent commercials. I'm currently paying for the "No commercials" plan, which is probably the best they have to offer right now.  With Disney+ coming on board soon, Hulu is going to have to up its game. "The Orville" TV series probably isn't going to be the only unpopular defection to Hulu.

Hulu has made its name by attracting producers to allow them to stream current shows in nearly original airtime. They wait 24 hours to air new episodes from other mainstream channels.  My cable company airs shows on On Demand after 24 hours, so Hulu is comparable. People can wait 24 hours if they get to see the same episode as the people standing around the office water cooler.

For Hulu, acquiring the rights to an original series, is almost Netflix-like when that streaming service successfully accomplished the rebirth of the "Lucifer" series. 

I feel like this was a Disney decision. Disney has like full control of Hulu now and now this news. FOX already renewed it for their channel but now this sounds/reeks of a corporate Disney decision, in my opinion. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, TVSpectator said:

I just heard about this decision and F Hulu/Disney for doing this. 

My sentiments as well. I’m very disappointed that they did this.  I faithfully watched every episode and enjoyed them.  I pay enough for cable and I’m not about to sign up for Hulu for this.  I guess it’s back to old Star Trek reruns as well as my Star Trek and Stargate DVDs.  

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Cobb Salad said:

My sentiments as well. I’m very disappointed that they did this.  I faithfully watched every episode and enjoyed them.  I pay enough for cable and I’m not about to sign up for Hulu for this.  I guess it’s back to old Star Trek reruns as well as my Star Trek and Stargate DVDs.  

Yeah, I am just going to be watching the old reruns and not live anymore. This totally sucks and will block out a large portion of the audience. Disney really messed this up, in my opinion. 

• Love 3

Seems likes Hulu & Disney have decided to take on Netflix head on and with Netflix suffering a bit in subscriber abandonment this is just another move in their game.. Perhaps, you may want have to add Hulu in addition to Disney+ INSTEAD of Netflix.

(edited)

I already pay a zillion dollars for cable with free Netflix included (Comcast/Xfinity) so Mr. Yeah No and I are completely against paying for yet another add-on.  We love this show but this will be a deal breaker for us unless Comcast decides to give us free Hulu one of these days.  I think this move is a mistake.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

I already pay a zillion dollars for cable with free Netflix included (Comcast/Xfinity) so Mr. Yeah No and I are completely against paying for yet another add-on.  We love this show but this will be a deal breaker for us unless Comcast decides to give us free Hulu one of these days.  I think this move is a mistake.

I hear you. I'm a Comcast/Xfinity customer and I already pay WAY too much. I'm trying to cut the cord but am on the books until January 2020 per contract. They offered, as a cost cutting solution, to provide me with Netflix. I turned down the offer because 1) I already have a Netflix subscription and didn't need it, even as part of a bundle and 2) because its a bundle, I lose Netflix if I change cable providers.  I don't want to be beholden to a cable company for any specific service, I've seen the lengths cable companies will go to for higher revenue and I don't want them extorting companies for a better profit for them at the cost of the consumer by holding back a service as a threat.

• Love 4

Yeah, I refuse to pay for these umpteen extra platforms. I’m only just now watching Star Trek Discovery season one by borrowing it from the library. So I guess The Orville season three is on my viewing schedule for 2022.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

I like the show enough that if I didn't have Hulu access I would likely watch it through other means.
For now, thank you Former Employer for continuing my access to Hulu. But if that goes away, I will ask my 2 not-broke daughters to purchase a subscription to share with me for birthday/Mother's Day. I'm hard to shop for.
ETA: I will be sad if this board is less active because of the move to Hulu.

But now I'm wondering if SMcF et al. are speculating that the show will get more buzz if its audience is comprised of those with more disposable income.
I'm also wondering if SMcF wants to move away from the Fox brand, but if that were the case, it seems he'd move to another network —but maybe there are contractual agreements that would prevent that.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

But now I'm wondering if SMcF et al. are speculating that the show will get more buzz if its audience is comprised of those with more disposable income.

I’m guessing these kinds of moves (using Star Trek Discovery and the new Picard series as other examples) are also based on network executives believing that the fans will follow these shows anywhere while fattening their wallets.  Sorry I’m not biting.  I can’t justify the added expense and I’m not poor.   Like @kariyaki above mentioned, I’ll wait for my local library to pick it up when it’s on DVD.  

• Love 9

Well, I have to say I'm disappointed, but I'm not buying Hulu or any other subscription service besides Netflix. I pay a lot for Comcast/Xfinity with internet and landline phone so it's going to be a while before I give that up to go rogue, so to speak.

• Love 6

FYI, it is possible to share login credentials for Hulu between family members. If you have a family member (Obviously outside of your immediate house) you can share their streaming credentials or your's if you have one.  For example, I have a YouTube TV account that allows me to share my credentials with 5 other people, which I have done. Same for all the other services I subscribe to. I just limit their ability to purchase movies w/o my permission. Hulu does limit the number of TV's that can stream simultaneously.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I don’t have a family member nor do I know anyone who subscribes to Hulu so that option is out for me.  

My annoyance is primarily that I’ve bought into cable via a multi year contract with my provider to get a good rate for pay TV.  For years that used to be the way to get some of the “better” TV content.  Now we have the additional streaming networks splintering content.   I think if I purely went back to over the air I’d be able to pick up the major networks if I positioned my TV and antenna right which is what I’d like to do eventually.  I probably should watch less TV anyway.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Cobb Salad said:

I think if I purely went back to over the air I’d be able to pick up the major networks if I positioned my TV and antenna right which is what I’d like to do eventually.  I probably should watch less TV anyway.  

There are O-T-A options available, but I live in the boonies, so I don't think that's an option for me, otherwise I would cut Comcast/Xfinity down to just Internet and use my Smart TV or other streaming devices to get those programs.  In addition, they have these boxes like Amazon's Fire TV Recast an over-the-air DVR.  I may do that eventually when my Comcast/Xfinity obligation expires.  I also have the bundled package of TV, Internet, phone (which I hardly ever use) but I am hankering to get out of my contract.  DirecTV is out of the question, so is Dish TV.  However, Comcast/Xfinity prices are ridiculous.

There's also Shapeshifter's unspoken method of obtaining programming through "other means". 👍 Which I suppose is unmentionable in this forum.

• Love 4

Is this going to be released like other streaming shows, where all the episodes are available to watch right away, or will it doled out in week-to-week bites?

Also not a current Hulu subscriber. Just had to get CBS All Access because of the AT&T vs. CBS bruhaha. Even if CBS gets back on AT&T services, probably will keep All Access as I discovered that the entire back catalog of Trek shows is available to view as well as the forthcoming Picard show. Also have Netflix, not picking up yet another streaming service while paying for cable (only reason I haven't convinced my wife to cut the cord is that the Hallmark channels she loves aren't yet available on the cheaper streaming services).

However, I work in a library and we have Roku's that have Hulu loaded on them. The library pays for the Hulu subscription, so when the time comes I'll have to get my hands on one of them by checking it out and bringing it home.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, italianguy626 said:

The library pays for the Hulu subscription, so when the time comes I'll have to get my hands on one of them by checking it out and bringing it home.

Your library has Roku boxes to borrow? Sweet!!!! AND it comes with Hulu pre-loaded???   I remember back in the day, I would check out VHS tapes of movies. 

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, italianguy626 said:

Is this going to be released like other streaming shows, where all the episodes are available to watch right away, or will it doled out in week-to-week bites?

No details on the release schedule has been announced, only that episodes are scheduled for late 2020.  

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Jacks-Son said:

Your library has Roku boxes to borrow? Sweet!!!! AND it comes with Hulu pre-loaded???   I remember back in the day, I would check out VHS tapes of movies. 

Yep. We have a bunch. Some have Netflix, some have HBO, some have Amazon Prime, and some have Hulu. They are also all loaded with an app (Vudu) where we've entered all the digital codes that come with the DVDs and BluRays we order for the collection, so people who check out the Roku also have access to an extensive movie library. We also have Chromecasts and Apple TVs people can check out, along with a bunch of other AV equipment, like digital converters and such.

Edited by italianguy626
Grammar
  • Love 4

Damn, you've got a great library.  Congratulations to your libraries for being so open-minded and truly providing learning experiences to their members.

I just looked it up, and my small burg has a public library, although I have yet to enter it.  I only moved to this podunk town last year.  Still exploring.

16 minutes ago, Cobb Salad said:
52 minutes ago, italianguy626 said:

No details on the release schedule has been announced, only that episodes are scheduled for late 2020.

Just a wild guess: "Late 2020" sounds like they might be releasing them all at once because it seems (to me) that otherwise they would be able to start sooner.
*Sigh* which really squelches the online episode discussions.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Just a wild guess: "Late 2020" sounds like they might be releasing them all at once because it seems (to me) that otherwise they would be able to start sooner.

I think releasing the episodes all at once, while nice to binge on, precludes viewers from considering any social messages McF wants us to think about.  You cannot devote the amount of attention to the different societal plots McF writes about if they're all in a full schedule release. That's not even bringing up the fact that it puts a damper on our discussions and snarks about a particular episode.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Well I am very disappointed.  The Orville was such a great show, and on broadcast at that.  We have held on to cable - and seriously if we had cut the cord and then started signing on to the various streaming services - it would have cost more, which is exactly why we didn't do streaming.    And starting in the next couple of years when Disney and NBC and Apple and HBO are all going to start their own paid streaming services - we are even less inclined to do it.  We already have more TV on cable than we have time to watch.  Not to mention we could just watch all the old movies we never saw on TCM.............

Guess we just need to remember which friends have Hulu and arrange for a TV party.  Whatever, I am very pissed.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, italianguy626 said:

However, I work in a library and we have Roku's that have Hulu loaded on them. The library pays for the Hulu subscription, so when the time comes I'll have to get my hands on one of them by checking it out and bringing it home.

What library system is this?   Just curious, a retired librarian here.

• Love 2

The Orville averaged a 0.75 18-49 rating for FOX last season, which ranked it 12th out of 16 scripted shows on the network. For reference, shows #9-11 were all cancelled, with the next lowest rated renewal being The Resident at .94, almost two tenths higher than The Orville. The only scripted show FOX cancelled with ratings higher than The Resident was Star (#5, 1.06), apparently due to the show being expensive to produce (though that show also took a nosedive in the ratings, going from a premiere at 1.45, a second episode at 1.22 to a 17th episode netting a 0.89).

That's the just the raw numbers for The Orville. If you take out the premiere on December 30, 2018 that drew a 1.52, it drew an average of .69, which would have placed it #13 (behind Lethal Weapon, which was cancelled). Furthermore, The Orville's penultimate four episodes ranged from 0.64 (Episode 2.11, "Lasting Impressions") to 0.60 (Episode 2.12, "Sanctuary"), with the finale getting a 0.67.

In short, we got lucky The Orville got renewed, as so many other shows with those numbers would have been cancelled.

So I firmly believe the "we want to be more ambitious" line is a smokescreen to cover for a move that was purely driven by poor ratings. If The Orville had kept its numbers from S1 (where, not counting outliers, hovered between 1.1 and 0.89), it's likely we'd still see it on FOX.

I grant that it's possible that when FOX renewed The Orville they planned for it to be on their network schedule for 2019-20, and they probably wanted to preserve their working relationship with Seth, with the thinking Seth would look bad if he had a show cancelled after two seasons.

...but...numbers are numbers...and in business, it's always about the numbers.

I just wish FOX were a bit more open about at least the possibility of moving the show off the network schedule. I get "PR" and all that, but I don't think audiences are stupid- they understand that networks are driven by ratings. Therefore, I think we would have understood if FOX had said they weren't sure if The Orville will return to the network schedule or if it'll move somewhere else, like Hulu.

Announcing the renewal and then deciding much later to move the show to a streaming service (that many people don't have, and, in my case, can't have) feels like a slap in the face to us fans.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

*Sigh* which really squelches the online episode discussions.

I hope so, because then I can get Hulu for a month and then drop it. I'll miss the weekly banter here... 

• Love 6

I have a Hulu subscription already but I feel bad that so many people won’t be able to watch this show next season because of this obsession with streaming services, and that these forums will lose people, as I love hearing everyone’s thoughts on the show. Hopefully some people can have viewing parties with friends with Hulu or borrow their passwords. Or....more dubious places.... 😉 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, kariyaki said:

I don't know anybody who has Hulu and even if I did, I wouldn't ask for their password. If the situation was reversed, I wouldn't give it out.

Understandable. I have a friend who is too cheap to sign up for any streaming service at all.  But he would gladly use my credentials, if I offered.  Of course, I don't offer because I don't like sponges.  However, every streaming service I subscribe to is shared amongst my extended family. My sons, their children, and my siblings all use my various credentials. The only one that makes me nervous is Amazon Prime Video, in that case they need to know my PIN number in order to purchase any movies, and they're not getting that, they can, however, subscribe to Amazon Prime series which doesn't require a PIN, but I keep an eye on any Amazon emails congratulating me for signing up for a new series.  My Vudu and Movies Anywhere accounts are also shared.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jacks-Son said:

he only one that makes me nervous is Amazon Prime Video

During the recent "Prime Day" sales, Amazon opened up their video service to a limited number of family members. They get "invited." My daughter "invited" me.

Edited by shapeshifter
Format typo
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Cobb Salad said:

I don’t have a family member nor do I know anyone who subscribes to Hulu so that option is out for me. 

One of my best friends gave me her Netflix password before I got it included with Comcast plus another friend has CBS All Access (specifically for ST Discovery) and shared that password with me so it's likely that one of them subscribes to Hulu too.  Hopefully - I'll have to ask them.  I also have Amazon Prime that I pay for myself.

I just wonder why these supposedly "smart" TV execs don't realize that their strategy is only going to put them out of business as more network shows that they cancel find their way to streaming services.  The competition between the streaming services and the networks is likely to benefit neither one and least of all the audience.  We are all insanely overburdened with telecommunication costs already, something has to give.  

• Love 4
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

I just wonder why these supposedly "smart" TV execs don't realize that their strategy is only going to put them out of business as more network shows that they cancel find their way to streaming services.  The competition between the streaming services and the networks is likely to benefit neither one and least of all the audience.  We are all insanely overburdened with telecommunication costs already, something has to give.  

My guess- and they may not be wrong about this- is that the thinking goes "streaming is the future of visual entertainment" so everybody and their dog is jumping at a chance to offer their own streaming service. It's similar to what is going on with the music industry, as they too happen to have 500 million different people providing streaming services of their own.

Eventually, I figure either one of two things will happen:

1. All these streaming services will either coalesce into two or three large providers that dominate the industry and become the go-to services that everyone pays for, or
  2. Someone will offer a "streaming package" with several different streaming providers available for one price- similar to cable TV or satellite packages we have now.

Unfortunately, while we wait for the streamers to sort themselves out, we're stuck with our entertainment being offered by fifteen million different providers, and since competition is fierce, we'll be stuck with situations where, in order to watch our favourite shows, we'll need to shell out for different providers, because each one wants "exclusive" content to force audiences to them.

I don't think all hope is lost, though. I do believe those in the entertainment business know that they can't achieve wide success without their products available to a wide audience, so I do believe that, until the streaming industry sorts itself out, studios are still going to keep their most productive shows on traditional broadcast TV. Advertisers know this too- as long as there is 500 million different content providers, their return on investment will be low on the streaming side of things, so until there's coalescence on the streaming front, they'll continue to push traditional TV as well.

I realize this probably won't soothe the anger of us Orville fans upset that we've lost access to one of our favourite shows, but I'm choosing to see the silver lining. What happened to The Orville won't likely be the norm- for the time being, its situation will only come about for other shows if they're not performing well in the ratings.

So don't fear a deluge of your favourites going to streaming services- unless they're not rated well that is.

EDIT- For the record, I was able to find Game of Thrones and The Handmaid's Tale on iTunes. So The Orville S3 might end up there too, though not likely as soon as it's released.

Edited by Danielg342
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

During the recent "Prime Day" sales, Amazon opened up their video service to a limited number of family members. They get "invited." My daughter "invited" me.

Cool, is that promotion still available. YouTube TV allows sending invitations to a family share. 3 sons and 2 siblings snapped up my offer to join.

One son reciprocated and gave me his CBS All Access for my ST: Discovery fix.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Danielg342 said:

The Orville averaged a 0.75 18-49 rating for FOX last season, which ranked it 12th out of 16 scripted shows on the network. For reference, shows #9-11 were all cancelled, with the next lowest rated renewal being The Resident at .94, almost two tenths higher than The Orville. The only scripted show FOX cancelled with ratings higher than The Resident was Star (#5, 1.06), apparently due to the show being expensive to produce (though that show also took a nosedive in the ratings, going from a premiere at 1.45, a second episode at 1.22 to a 17th episode netting a 0.89).

That's the just the raw numbers for The Orville. If you take out the premiere on December 30, 2018 that drew a 1.52, it drew an average of .69, which would have placed it #13 (behind Lethal Weapon, which was cancelled). Furthermore, The Orville's penultimate four episodes ranged from 0.64 (Episode 2.11, "Lasting Impressions") to 0.60 (Episode 2.12, "Sanctuary"), with the finale getting a 0.67.

In short, we got lucky The Orville got renewed, as so many other shows with those numbers would have been cancelled.

So I firmly believe the "we want to be more ambitious" line is a smokescreen to cover for a move that was purely driven by poor ratings. If The Orville had kept its numbers from S1 (where, not counting outliers, hovered between 1.1 and 0.89), it's likely we'd still see it on FOX.

I grant that it's possible that when FOX renewed The Orville they planned for it to be on their network schedule for 2019-20, and they probably wanted to preserve their working relationship with Seth, with the thinking Seth would look bad if he had a show cancelled after two seasons.

...but...numbers are numbers...and in business, it's always about the numbers.

I just wish FOX were a bit more open about at least the possibility of moving the show off the network schedule. I get "PR" and all that, but I don't think audiences are stupid- they understand that networks are driven by ratings. Therefore, I think we would have understood if FOX had said they weren't sure if The Orville will return to the network schedule or if it'll move somewhere else, like Hulu.

Announcing the renewal and then deciding much later to move the show to a streaming service (that many people don't have, and, in my case, can't have) feels like a slap in the face to us fans.

As a Hulu subscriber, I'm not bothered by the move, since that's how I've been watching the show anyway, but I take your point. The move and the announcement were badly handled, because there was no heads-up from before the renewal announcement was made that the show might be moving to a streaming platform because of the ratings. In other words, the fans feel that they've been blindsided by this move, and that's a perfectly valid reaction to the news. They HAVE been blindsided.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

One of my best friends gave me her Netflix password before I got it included with Comcast plus another friend has CBS All Access (specifically for ST Discovery) and shared that password with me so it's likely that one of them subscribes to Hulu too.  Hopefully - I'll have to ask them.  I also have Amazon Prime that I pay for myself.

It may be the new business model. The networks pay next to nothing for a one year show. The show then goes free agency like an athlete  to the highest bidder streaming service desperate for exclusive content with some of its audience as it tries  to set itself apart from the other services instead of waiting for the end of the run and syndication.

Edited by Raja
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Jacks-Son said:

Cool, is that promotion still available. YouTube TV allows sending invitations to a family share. 3 sons and 2 siblings snapped up my offer to join.

One son reciprocated and gave me his CBS All Access for my ST: Discovery fix.

Yes, here are the deets of the Prime family plan.
It requires a monetary trust/shared responsibility. I suspect it's to give a legitimacy, accountability, and control to the already ubiquitous sharing of subscription streaming, and ultimately to keep it profitable for the company.
For example:
Before any family plans were officially available, at my place of employment a few of us had access to several streaming services that we needed for occasional institutional needs. We shared with our family members. My daughter shared with her roommates. They shared. And so on. Eventually we changed the login credentials. This is typical.
"Family plans" give structure to the sharing, and prevent the service from being de facto free by encouraging the individual subscribers to dole out access. 

Meanwhile . . .
On Twitter SMcF tweeted: 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Danielg342 said:

Someone will offer a "streaming package" with several different streaming providers available for one price- similar to cable TV or satellite packages we have now.

To me, this seems the best plan but I think it will be a while before that happens so I just won't be able to see some shows that I might enjoy. There's still plenty of stuff out there to watch, read, or listen to.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Meanwhile . . .
On Twitter SMcF tweeted: 

This is Irritating if true.  Doesn’t Star Trek Discovery air via non streaming methods internationally as well or am I misremembering?

Here’s a heads up to SMcF:  in Canada The Orville was shown on Fox broadcast from the US so, just my opinion because I don’t make the big decisions on these sorts of things, unless some sort of deal is made with a Canadian cable company (and I’m looking at you Bell Media) Season 3 of Orville will not be available.

And, another head’s up to fellow Canadians, season 2 will be repeating on FXCanada in early Aug (starting the 4th, but don’t rely on my memory for this.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, FrankOFoley said:

Here’s a heads up to SMcF:  in Canada The Orville was shown on Fox broadcast from the US so, just my opinion because I don’t make the big decisions on these sorts of things, unless some sort of deal is made with a Canadian cable company (and I’m looking at you Bell Media) Season 3 of Orville will not be available.

That's correct, a whole new international deal will have to be made and until that happens, Canada gets bupkis. 

• Love 1
On 7/20/2019 at 5:50 PM, saoirse said:

I think there's something else going on, as this makes no sense to me.  If they were keeping close to the old airing schedule, this would have been targeted for late fall/early winter premier.  These episodes would be well into production, if not mostly in the bag by now.  So something has to be going on for McFarland to now say they won't be ready until 2020, let alone late 2020.  There are contracts, and deadlines.  I don't think an executive producer can just say to a network, oh hey, our episodes won't be ready in time, so we're just going to take them somewhere else. 

Considering we know there were "creative differences" between McFarland and the network as to how to market this show for Season 1 (It's a space comedy!  No, it's not!) I think there's more to the story.  In any regard, late 2020???  Boo.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Cobb Salad said:

Doesn’t Star Trek Discovery air via non streaming methods internationally as well or am I misremembering?

Yes. The USA is the only country where it can only be watched via CBS AllAccess.

• Love 1