Type keyword(s) to search

The Real Housewives Of Melbourne - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 2/10/2019 at 10:13 AM, OnceSane said:

Season 4 aired last year in Australia & I think last summer on Bravo (not positive on the latter).  No word on an air date for season 5.

Thanks Oncesane!

Missed airing S4, not sure how. Just checked Bravo site and S4 episodes not available. Other than Hulu, any ideas where I can catch up. 

Annoyed I have to work so hard to watch this oscar winning tv! 

Same thing happened to another one of my favorites, Ex-Wives of Rock

22 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Never heard of this franchise. I watched Melbourne Yummy Mummy’s on Netflix recently. Now that was a snarkfest of a show! 

Try to find it online, it's a really good one ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Love 2

Watching The Conners S02E14. Aunt Jackie is wearing a long-haired wig and Lamb Chop lashes, and the resemblance to Jackie Gillies is uncanny. I half-expected her to goofily say, “Shine, shine, shine!” as she exited the scene.

Yes, this is my favorite franchise.  It is so much better than any of the others!  RHNYC, eat your hearts out.  I am excited about the new additions, but I wish they kept the old cast, even Pettifleur, even Susie.  They are smart enough to fight and get down and dirty and they have money.  So happy to see Gina is back.  She’s a fucking queen.  I love Lydia.  I will never forget that she said they were staying on the seventy-oneth floor of a building, and that Gina speculated that Lydia was writing a book about her vagina.  Thank God Gamble is back too.  Janet makes great TV.  The only one I am glad is still gone is season one Andrea, who hopefully choked on eucalyptus leaves and will never come back to the show.  

Can someone please write when it’s going to air when they find out?  If it’s not airing in the US, I will totally pay to watch it!

• Love 1

New season airing (in Australia) October 10th! 

“Stepping back in front of the cameras are original cast members Jackie Gillies, Janet Roach, Gamble Breaux. They’re joined by newcomers Kyla Kirkpatrick, Cherry Dipietrantonio, Anjali Rao and Simone Elliott.”

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/first-look-at-real-housewives-of-melbourne-season-5/news-story/da12edccea1aedb993b93f2c31f1038b

Edited by CrinkleCutCat

I finally have access to season 4 on DiscoveryPlus but not season 5. 
I miss this franchise not being available 🙁

Season 4 was wild! 
I’m glad to see that Gina and Lydiot won’t be on 5 when it gets released here in the states but I’ll miss Sally. I really like her!

Oops! Totally forgot Venus! She won’t be missed either! 😂

• Like 1
On 5/16/2021 at 9:39 PM, Stats Queen said:

Do any of you know how I can watch the show in the states? Can’t even find a way to watch of Amazon. I’m willing to pay but how to I find it?

Tubi has season 1-4 for free. That's how I've been watching.

Is anybody watching this show this year? I know I'm watching episodes from November of 2021, but I'm dying to snark about everything I see, but nobody else seems to be online doing so. Does anyone know where the forum is for this?

On 5/16/2021 at 6:39 PM, Stats Queen said:

Do any of you know how I can watch the show in the states? Can’t even find a way to watch of Amazon. I’m willing to pay but how to I find it?

I was happy to see a name I recognize, stats queen. I too want to view more of these episodes, especially the older ones. I have started watching it on Slice and I am hooked already. However I think I'm watching season 4 because Jackie is still pregnant. All the characters are worthy of snark so I wish more people were posting about it.

• Like 1

My favorite housewife in Melbourne is Anjele (?) or lol, can't remember, except she's very attractive. She's easily one of the most intelligent housewives we've come across. She's the one who was a journalist that one time, and she hasn't shown up at the last two parties because she thinks the other housewives are useless. I love her because she does not give a rip about any of these ladies or the topics they're trying to push. She is vicious when she discusses their insecurities, and she refuses to follow the narrative they're trying to put out there. She has a sharp tongue and wit, especially when she runs them into the ground. Love her.

Edited by Chalby