Type keyword(s) to search

The Real Housewives Of Cheshire - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Episode 1:

"Here Comes Trouble"

As the ninth season begins, Dawn welcomes a VIP lodger to Warford Hall, but has she taken on too much? Elsewhere, Tanya finds her house overrun by animals, Ester’s party causes a host of problems and Rachel struggles after some unexpected news.

Airs March 25, 2019.

Episode 2:

"Flirting with Disaster"

Ester has a saucy new career to focus on, while Rachel throws herself into charity work to avoid the issues she’s having at home. Elsewhere, things get no better between Dawn and Tanya, and their feud leaves Hanna with plenty to ponder.

Airs April 1, 2019.

Hannah made no sense. She was jealous. Dawn and Hannah both spoke about Tanya and Hannah probably saw that as something they bonded over but seeing Dawn and Tanya getting along so well, she probably felt threatened that she would be left on the outs if Dawn began focusing her attention on Tanya again while Hannah hadn't really forged strong friendships with any of the other women yet. She made it seem like her issue with Tanya was because of all the things Dawn was saying about Tanya but her issue with Tanya was how Tanya blew out of proportion her question about the 'Ren' reference. Hannah hadn't done anything to deserve Tanya's backlash but it was the constant talk about the incident that kept her issue with Tanya going and she hadn't forged a friendship with anyone who enabled Tanya's anger about the issue (Rachel, Christine, Perla).

• Love 1

And Tanya's new beef with Hanna over the "real teeth" tweet is so transparently BS.  Tanya obvs had no idea what to do for a s/l this season because this is dumb.

So is  Rachel getting the ole RW divorce?  But, they haven't even renewed their vows on-screen yet!

Ester living at Dawn's sounds terrible.  I'd hate to live with either one.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, OnceSane said:

And Tanya's new beef with Hanna over the "real teeth" tweet is so transparently BS.  Tanya obvs had no idea what to do for a s/l this season because this is dumb.

So is  Rachel getting the ole RW divorce?  But, they haven't even renewed their vows on-screen yet!

Ester living at Dawn's sounds terrible.  I'd hate to live with either one.

I'm trying to give Tanya some slack for her heightened unreasonable behaviour the past couple of seasons due to her anxiety, depression and the ups and downs of being on the medication I'd rather think that's the reason for her petty behaviour than the reason being her willingness to look foolish just to continue having a role on a reality TV show.

• Love 2

Episode 3:

"Grandma's Last Supper"

After the shock of seeing Hanna and Dawn fall out, Seema is on a mission to bring the women back together - with a dinner party.

Airs April 8, 2019.

Welp 3 episodes in and Dawn is still the worst. Ugh 

I want to hear the full story behind Ester moving into Dawns house. How broke was Ester where she couldn't even afford her own small apartment (if money was the reason) 

I'd be willing to bet that this show is Ester's only form of legitimate income.  And that's why she's living with Dawn…she broke.  Or her current living situation refused to let cameras film in that space.

Hanna is just now figuring out that Dawn and Tanya use others to help instigate and carry on their "feud" storyline.  At least she caught on faster than most as to how this game is played.

• Love 1

Episode 4:

"Sex Tips for Housewives"

As the disastrous dinner party continues, Dawn opens her heart to Tanya, but questions Hanna's behaviour, while Rachel and Ester struggle to move on.

Airs April 15, 2019.

Episode 5:

"Leaping Off the Fence"

Dawn returns to Cheshire with devastating news and also has the stress of a business launch, while Perla has a shocking revelation about Hanna.

Airs April 22, 2019.

Episode 6:

"Calling Gloria Seema"

Ester's newest friend causes a stir at Warford Hall, Dawn releases her inner diva, Perla reveals some unexpected news to Jonny, and Tanya questions Seema's intentions.

Airs April 29, 2019.

Episode 7:

"Dubai Be Good to Me"

The women head off on a trip to Dubai, where Rachel's questions about Ester's behaviour are finally answered, while Dawn's relationship with Seema is tested.

Airs May 6, 2019.

On 5/10/2019 at 10:07 PM, strongoxman said:

I'm really tired of Ester.  Tanya has become my favorite; who knew that would happen??  Oh wait, she's the only OG left who isn't Dawn Ward.

Right?  Everyone is still tiptoeing around Dawn.  I just don't get it.  I'm glad Tanya wasn't on the Dubai trip, now no one can blame her for all the BS that happened.

• Love 2

Episode 8:

"Why, Why, Why, Dubai?"

The trip to Dubai draws to a close. Dawn does not understand Seema's decision to keep Perla's story to herself, and a late-night disagreement gets out of hand.

Aired May 13, 2019.

Episode 9:

"P for Positivity"

Hanna struggles to understand why everyone is questioning her version of events, while Tanya hosts a Positivity Party to try to bring everyone back together.

Airs May 20, 2019.

Episode 10:

"Faultless and Fancy Free"

Seema launches her new collection with a high fashion runaway show, and Hanna turns to Dawn for emotional support after the events of Tanya's party.

Airs May 27, 2019.

Episode 11:

"The Reunion"

As another roller coaster season comes to a close, the Housewives are back to chew the fat and swallow home truths with host Brian Dowling.

Aired May 28, 2019.

26 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

OMG ! I forgot about the reunion ! Wanted to find something before going to bed (CEST here)! Thanks !
#insomnia

I always forget that they air their reunion right after the final regular episode.  I wasn't impressed l.  Wardy acting a fool as usual.

1 minute ago, OnceSane said:

I always forget that they air their reunion right after the final regular episode.  I wasn't impressed l.  Wardy acting a fool as usual.

Still watching... They're debriefing "Dubaï" ^_^

Season 10, Episode 1:

"The Cult of Cheshire"

As summer breaks over Cheshire, the Housewives attempt to repair the rifts. Tanya harnesses all the positivity she can muster and Hanna counts down the days to her dream wedding.

Airs September 9, 2019.

• Love 1

Episode 2:

"Fighting the First Hurdle"

As Leilani gets to know the inner workings of the Golden Triangle, the ladies react to Ester's big news. Rachel starts thinking about the future, and Dawn's world is rocked by an unexpected revelation.

Airs September 16, 2019.

Tanya tiptoeing over in her heels, Perla in tow, to ask Dawn to tell Perla the secret was so freaking adorable!  They were all kinda cute getting excited about the proposal...and Tanya wishing for better gossip had me cracking up!

Leilani seems like a good addition so far; I felt for her when Dawn just wouldn't STFU.  Rachel wasn't getting the hint, either.  Thank goodness for Hanna & Tanya trying to change the conversation and Ester succeeding!

• Love 2

Special:

"100 Episodes Young"

The ladies of the glamorous Golden Triangle of Cheshire gather for a very special show celebrating 100 episodes since the series began.

Episode 3:

"Diamonds are for Darby"

After Seema's tumultuous dinner party, Leilani has a revelation for the girls, Dawn struggles to keep a secret and Rachel faces her fears.

Airing September 23, 2019.

• Love 1

Episode 4:

"The Sweet Soul Sisters"

After battle lines were drawn at the polo, Dawn's furious with Leilani, Ester prepares for her dream photo-shoot and Rachel makes a life changing decision.

Aired September 30, 2019.

Episode 5:

"Leather, Feather, Flesh and Whiplash"

The women are abuzz as they prepare for the party of the summer - a fetish-themed event in celebration of Nick's 60th birthday. Not everyone is excited though, as Hanna struggles with the sauciness whilst Tanya worries about how well informed Julie seems to be.

Airs October 7, 2019.

• Love 1

Only one thing : STFU, Leilani ! You're insufferable, whiny, and full of yourself. Grow up !

ETA : Fun fact : I went to the same restaurant that Ester and Leilani went on the place for a drink, and I was sat at THE SAME table, lol ! (but we had a beer, and it was with two german co-workers during a business trip !) It was also really cool to see some places I went too 🤩 (but... STFU, Leilani ! I was ready to like you, but you make it quite impossible)

Edited by Diane Mars

Episode 7:

"R.S.V.Peed Off"

As copies of Playboy hit the Czech newsstands, Ester turns her attention to hosting Hanna's Hen do. Tanya is surprised to see a blast from the past.

Airs October 21, 2019.

• Love 1

Episode 8:

"Engaged, Enraged and Waiting for an Invite"

The women react to news of Michael and Darby's engagement, while Rachel and Ester struggle to accept the reasons why they have not been invited to Hanna's wedding.

Airs October 28, 2019.

Episode 10:

"Never, Ever Break Friends"

Hanna reels when she hears about what happened in Liverpool, while Ester wonders whether she went a step too far. Tanya prepares for the businesswomen of the year awards.

Airs November 11, 2019.

Episode 11:

"The Reunion"

The show's participants join Brian Dowling in a studio setting to debate the highs and the lows of their landmark 10th season.

Airs November 12, 2019.

• Love 1

It's baaaaack!  Season 11 premieres Monday!

Episode 1:

"Flutter Back Butterfly"

The reality show returns, with Dawn and Hanna's relationship back on collision course and Tanya getting ready to welcome a new addition to the family.

Airs April 20, 2020.

• Love 2

I'm so glad Lauren is back!  Her mouth sure hasn't changed...still has her foot solidly in it.

I'm fairly excited for this season, they just pushed back the RHoP premiere, so I can use some good HWs in my life.

• Love 2

Episode 2:

"Excuses, Apologies, Excuses, Apologies"

As Rachel prepares for her 1970s-themed birthday party, the women begin to question the whereabouts of the cheeky Ester.

Airs April 27, 2020.