Type keyword(s) to search

Spring Baking Championship - General Discussion

• Start Topic

As soon as Luke made the final three, I knew he would win. Something has changed with the editing the last couple of years and this show now edits in favor of the contestants' stories instead of their bakes. Luke was the underdog against Christian and Clement which makes a better story than Christian and Clement who dominated all season.

I'm a little disappointed with the results. Christian was my favorite, but I thought Clement should have won. I thought he did more work and I thought the cannoli cake flavors were interesting and different.

Overall, I enjoyed this season, but the change in the editing focus drove me crazy sometimes. Looking forward to seeing how Summer Baking Championship goes. See you in that thread!

• Like 14
1 hour ago, Catfi9ht said:

As soon as Luke made the final three, I knew he would win. Something has changed with the editing the last couple of years and this show now edits in favor of the contestants' stories instead of their bakes.

I came here seeking validation for being a little bit peeved at the results, but then I thought to myself... imagine if I was Luke reading all of these comments about how I didn't deserve the win after all the blood, sweat and tears... so I will aspire to be a more generous human being :)

But I agree with this comment whole-heartedly!  The editing is very heavy-handed and at least to me it was extremely clear who was going to win based on the way they positioned Luke after the first two bakes.

• Like 9
9 hours ago, mlp said:

One of the best things about this season (besides having Jesse back) was the absence of ridiculous twists.  Maybe someone at FN finally listened to the viewers.

And no requirement to use sprinkles!!!

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
14 minutes ago, ruffy666 said:

I came here seeking validation for being a little bit peeved at the results, but then I thought to myself... imagine if I was Luke reading all of these comments about how I didn't deserve the win after all the blood, sweat and tears... so I will aspire to be a more generous human being :)

But I agree with this comment whole-heartedly!  The editing is very heavy-handed and at least to me it was extremely clear who was going to win based on the way they positioned Luke after the first two bakes.

I thought the same if he came on a site like this and read what people are saying. 

(edited)
On 5/8/2023 at 5:42 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I thought Molly's doughnuts looked so much more bridal than Luke's dish.  

Luke wasn't doing bridal doughnuts. He was doing, er, groomal doughnuts.

While we were watching, my sister wondered if there were even more shenanigans than just editing. She thought it looked like Christian was making uncharacteristic errors and not behaving as he normally did. Yes, the pressure of the finale could have gotten to him, but when he raised that steel bowl and cracked his sugar globe in it, it looked weird and rather fake. Why didn't he dump those first cakes before baking them which would have given him a lot more time to course-correct. Dunno. Probably just her suspicious mind!

Edited by carrps
Added comment.
  • Like 11

Yeah the sugar globe sequence was weird.  You can clearly hear and see that when he put it to the bowl he smacked it in there.  Odd way to make an opening for his ring surprise.

• Like 4

I wonder if producers think (and it's probably true --not here, of course 🤣) but that viewers have become pretty lazy and don't want to have to think or be challenged much anymore. I notice a lot of these shows have become very passive viewing. The editing makes everything obvious. It reminds me of how I was taught to write essays in grade school back in the day: Show them what you are going to show them, show them, confirm what you showed them.

It does not make for the most thought provoking, engaging viewing, but it seems to be the way entertainment is going ~essentially to not require any effort from the viewer. 

• Like 2
(edited)

I would have been happy with either Clement or Luke, because I definitely did not want Christian.  Maybe he is genuinely "quirky", but to me, he tried way too hard, and it all came off as schtick-y.  Plus, if he's a baking instructor in real life, I really would think he'd know how to construct a tiered cake that doesn't lean.  Granted, I don't know how, but I'm just an idiot viewer, not a bakery instructor!

I realize that the bridal couples' opinions didn't enter into the judging, but I do think their requests should have been honored as much as possible.  If they wanted chocolate, why did Christian give them vanilla?  The fact that Luke's couple wanted orange and chocolate and he worked his whole cake around that made me give him major points.  I also thought it was sweet that he stuck the Eiffel Tower on there.  I didn't hear Christian's couple mention that they wanted beige and orange circles stuck everywhere!

I agree with everybody that Clement's one branch was way too thick, but his cake looked so yummy that I'm choosing to overlook that!  I also loved him telling Kardea that he was going for the real wood look, so that's why it wasn't shiny!  Whether that was the truth or he was thinking fast on his feet, I was still happy to see him stand up to her.

Duff is fine, but Kardea and Nancy add nothing to this panel in my eyes, so I'm definitely looking forward to the change of judges in the upcoming summer show.

I'm also pleased that they really cut back on the stupid mid-round twists this season, because they add nothing in my opinion.  I get it that the chefs are supposed to be flexible and think on their feet, but that always just seems mean-spirited to me.

Like I said, I would have been fine with Luke or Clement (or even Molly) taking the win, so I'm satisfied with the result.  Congrats Luke!  And, because it can't be said enough, what a relief not to have a sprinkle in sight all season!!

Edited by lgandkihei
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, lgandkihei said:

Plus, if he's a baking instructor in real life, I really would think he'd know how to construct a tiered cake that doesn't lean. 

That plays into my sister's self-saboage theory!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Count me in among those who thought Christian's choices were odd in many ways.  As a culinary teacher, what should he have advised a student who thought that they may have mismeasured ingredients for an important bake?  "Dump the ingredients and start over, rather than taking the chance on wasting time you don't have."

Also, when a bride (the person paying for a cake) specifically wants a chocolate cake, don't make a white cake and then use a little bit of chocolate in the filling.  I think I would have said, "Thank you for your efforts, they are delicious; but we specifically requested a chocolate cake."

He just seemed uncharacteristically unconcerned at several points in the bake.  Didn't make sense to me.

• Like 14

I was surprised Luke won - nothing against him but I agree he was not as strong a baker as Clement or Christian.  Having said that, if they ever have some kind of all stars baking championship I would be happy to have any of these 3 compete again.  I thought this season was great inasmuch as all the bakers seemed to get along and also help one another when something came up that was new for one of them.

• Like 8
22 hours ago, Ohmo said:

I thought he said they dried---that she should have re-hydrated them or ground them into a powder.

The reason I asked is that they looked like fresh raspberries when the donut was cut open, and I didn't notice what they were when Molly added them.

15 hours ago, mlp said:

One of the best things about this season (besides having Jesse back) was the absence of ridiculous twists.  Maybe someone at FN finally listened to the viewers.

In one of the episodes of the Mississippi radio show that Molly has done during the season, she said the twists still exist, but they weren't all shown.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, tinderbox said:

It felt to me that Luke didn’t win in the way many of us expected BUT that Christian and Clement definitely lost for a lot of reasons.  

Clement lost because his branches were too big, and/or he didn't make 150 little white dots for his cherry blossoms. He knocked it out of the park tastewise. 

• Like 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ohmo said:

In one of the episodes of the Mississippi radio show that Molly has done during the season, she said the twists still exist, but they weren't all shown.

I wonder if Molly meant twists in the same way viewers think of them.  I can't think why they'd do that and not show it.  I also don't remember seeing anything that made me wonder "What happened?" or "Where did that come from?"  

Edited by mlp
  • Like 9
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Can somebody tell me the significance of the juvenile tokens? As far as I know it wasn't a points system and whoever had the most won.

2 hours ago, dleighg said:

apparently more like "ego points"

And they are better than ranking all the bakers. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mlp said:

I also don't remember seeing anything that made me wonder "What happened?" or "Where did that come from?"  

exactly. Otherwise we'd be wondering why did everyone have green apple in their dessert?

• Like 6
1 hour ago, mlp said:

I wonder if Molly meant twists in the same way viewers think of them.  I can't think why they'd do that and not show it.  I also don't remember seeing anything that made me wonder "What happened?" or "Where did that come from?"  

https://listenupyall.com/2023/05/03/this-week-with-molly-recap-for-ep-9-of-the-spring-baking-championship-on-food-network/

Part 2, starting at 5: 28: "...you didn't see this, but we've had twists every episode. They just didn't show them all....Pretty much every episode....A lot of things are incorporated in our desserts that were actually twists."

4 minutes ago, Ohmo said:

Part 2, starting at 5: 28: "...you didn't see this, but we've had twists every episode. They just didn't show them all....Pretty much every episode....A lot of things are incorporated in our desserts that were actually twists."

I was beginning to suspect more reality show trickery than what is typical, but this just made my suspicions so much worse.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rammchick said:

The reason I asked is that they looked like fresh raspberries when the donut was cut open, and I didn't notice what they were when Molly added them.

They were freeze-dried raspberries.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, dleighg said:

exactly. Otherwise we'd be wondering why did everyone have green apple in their dessert?

It's pretty easy  to edit out the part where they announce the twist, the part with bakers freaking out about incorporating whatever it was, and not show any of the judging that mentioned the thing. Or if it were a separate thing and not an ingredient-add, just don't show the cookie/biscuit/truffle whatever the hell second item they were tasked with. They edit so-so-so-so much out to begin with, if a particular twist didn't result in anything interesting, it could be a smart editing decision to lift it. Doesn't necessarily mean it's chicanery, just the show choosing to air footage they thought was more compelling.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I thought the same if he came on a site like this and read what people are saying. 

In addition to here, the subject of Luke being the winner is being discussed on Reddit and Twitter. I don't have access to Twitter, but during her last radio interview, Molly mentioned that posters are discussing the format of the show. In what I have been able to read on social media, people are making comparisons to last year. Luke seems like a nice guy, but I think it's a valid conversation with valid criticism. I hope the show pays attention because people are paying attention to the show.

• Like 3

I haven’t done the math, but it seems like since Kardea joined the show, the advancements and winners have been more about the “story” than the baking and that bugs me a lot.  Feels more manipulative and it’s not enjoyable to me as a viewer who enjoys these competitions (except the Molly Y season which still makes me ill to recall — I didn’t even finish it and that’s a first — just could not take it another week).  

• Like 7
8 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

I haven’t done the math, but it seems like since Kardea joined the show

My guess is it's more likely the pandemic caused staffing changes which leads to the show we have now. Millions of people got sick, died, became disabled, left the work force, changed jobs, etc. There's been a ripple effect from the pandemic in every industry; I'm sure this show is no different.

• Like 8
14 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

I haven’t done the math, but it seems like since Kardea joined the show, the advancements and winners have been more about the “story” than the baking and that bugs me a lot.  Feels more manipulative and it’s not enjoyable to me as a viewer who enjoys these competitions (except the Molly Y season which still makes me ill to recall — I didn’t even finish it and that’s a first — just could not take it another week).  

This is something that has always bugged about Food Network shows, not just this one.  And it used to be even worse.  Chopped used to present all sorts of cheftestants' sob stories and then repeat them numerous times during the episode.  They've toned it down some, but it's still annoying.  Nothing against these folks but I'm there to see you cook/bake, I don't want to hear about how you're cooking/baking for your grandmother/father/mother/cat/dog who has ...fill in the blank....going on in their lives.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I just watched Molly's last recap interview on a Natchez radio station.  She gave a couple of more details about how the time frame for the pre heat and main heat changes as contestants are eliminated.  Her inside info was interesting about what happened with the last challenges.  Here's the link to the entire series of interviews she did during the Spring Bakeoff.  https://listenupyall.com/2023/05/10/31593/

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Rammchick said:

This is something that has always bugged about Food Network shows, not just this one.  And it used to be even worse.  Chopped used to present all sorts of cheftestants' sob stories and then repeat them numerous times during the episode.  They've toned it down some, but it's still annoying.  Nothing against these folks but I'm there to see you cook/bake, I don't want to hear about how you're cooking/baking for your grandmother/father/mother/cat/dog who has ...fill in the blank....going on in their lives.

I saw an episode recently where during the first round of judging when it was one of the two ladies turn she had to mention that she was pregnant. She wasn't even showing so nobody would have known had she not said anything. As soon as she mentioned her pregnancy I thought about how she was probably going to end up at the end as the winner and she did. 

I missed the first half, didn't meet the couples, but from what I saw, they looked like actors.

I thought all the cakes were ugly. I wish they'd allow more time for decorating because I'd love some tips on how to upgrade my own poor skills in that area. Was also surprised no one reinforced their cakes. Also, agree the prize money is very cheap. They give them weeks of work and win such a paltry sum?  Time to adjust for inflation!

• Like 9
17 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

I wish they'd allow more time for decorating because I'd love some tips on how to upgrade my own poor skills in that area.

MANY years ago, I took a Wilton cake-decorating class at one of the hobby stores.  I learned a lot in just a couple of classes.  These days, I use youtube to show me lots of stuff about lots of stuff.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
On 5/9/2023 at 11:26 AM, MsMalin said:

Not happy that Luke won. His donuts looked sloppy and the chocolate boxes were awful plus no decorative elements. How can someone win when they do so poorly in the lead up to the final bake?

I don't get it,  he was the least deserving if you weigh the other bakes, but of course, supposedly that isn't taken into consideration.  Kind of a bore all season,  I didn't really root for anyone but wanted the best to come out on top.  I really don't think that happened.   

• Like 4

I wish they kept all of the bakers, ranked the bakers each week, and gave the winner for that episode the most points, going down to 1 point for the bottom baker.   Then the one with the highest overall score for the entire season wins.  Maybe not have 10 to 12 bakers thoug, about 6 would be a manageable number for the size of kitchen they have.  

• Like 1

That ending was totally BOGUS.  Clearly all along, Clement & Christian were far superior in their execution of every challenge.  I don't give a damn about anyone's personal life and/or sob story.  Total BS.  

• Like 6

When Luke's donuts didn't work out, I thought for sure he was going to go home. I'm glad he didn't because while Molly was a good baker, she just didn't bake with the same precision.

What I don't understand is why Luke or anyone really, would try to do something with a batter that they haven't tested before in a competition where they have a time limit and can't make endless repeats. It has never made sense to me. Something is bound to go wrong.

Why did Molly not use a thinner piping tip? That lace did not look like lace. I don't want to use the word ugly because it was not but it looked inelegant and massive (at least for what it was supposed to be). I guess, not delicate would be the best way to describe it? (I'm lacking the English words).
If Molly had used a thinner piping tip, hers would have been gorgeous but that's exactly the reason why I didn't want her to advance because it was reflective of how her baking looked in general compared to the other three.

With that said, Luke's didn't look much better which is why I thought he was going to go home.

With regards to Kardea's criticism that the donuts were cake-y: can baked donuts even taste differently? Isn't it kind of a given that they taste cake-y and are they technically still donuts or simply cake/muffins/cupcakes in a donut shape?

Christian and his sugar dome: see above. Why would he try something he has never tried before, especially something that requires some serious skill and hours and hours of practice? There is also a different and probably easier method to make a dome, so why didn't he just do that?
Also, why couldn't he answer Kardea's question? She simply wanted to know if he was happy with what he had made. That's a yes or no question and being able to be critical of one's work is necessary to improve. Luke was well aware of how his dessert looked and he made no secret out of it.

Clement's dessert looked absolutely amazing. That was a work of art.

Luke's, well... Oh, and speaking of Luke, who came up with the phrase "Last Minute Luke" for that final episode? It irritated the hell out of me.

I liked that the cake requests were made by couples whether they were actually engaged or not. I wish they would have given more nuanced criticism (eg, I'm in love with this aspect of the cake, this is how we would have loved it even more) and that their criticism would have weighed into the judging.

All three cakes had aspects that I didn't like, so I can accept Luke's win. I didn't catch all of what the couple told him that they were looking for but the flowers he put on the cake were beautiful. I just wish he had air-brushed or sprayed the Eiffel Tower metallic silver. It would have made it stand out. Too bad he didn't have time to make it as a topper and drape a few flowers around it.

I agree that Clement's thick branch was too thick. I also thought it was weird that he made the branches look like those of a climbing plant instead of proper tree branches.

I think "Boho" is one of those terms that is so loosely defined that you can do a lot of things with it while no one knows what actually falls under it, so I don't really know if the cake Christian make was "Boho" or not. I do like metallic bronze as a color but I can't say that his cake left me speechless or anything.

On 5/8/2023 at 9:01 PM, susannot said:

Can't believe that all 3 couples were white and hetero.

I assumed couples could apply and they chose them according to their cake flavors or something but I could be wrong, of course.

On 5/8/2023 at 10:21 PM, littlebennysmom said:

Christian's resistance to immediately remix batter while being unsure of the ingredient amounts he added was just ridiculous.  Lost all that time baking trashcan cakes for no good reason. 

I didn't get it. If you heard him, you'd think he was already half-way through the whole process and not still measuring ingredients. I wonder if something about it was staged and/or edited to make it sound worse than it actually was.

Regardless, he again did not or could not admit to anything going wrong during the judging.

On 5/8/2023 at 10:23 PM, Ohmo said:

I'm going to be the cranky-ass poster.  No way  do I think Luke should have won. The judges need to stop judging a ten-week competition like it's one episode of Christmas Cookie Challenge.

That is the format it is judged as though. I wish they would factor in the first challenge as well and not base everything on one bake. Everyone can screw up one bake. So, give points for the pre-heat and add them to the points you give for the second challenge. Or just consider it when you do the final judging, I really don't care how they do it as long as they do it.

On 5/8/2023 at 10:23 PM, Ohmo said:

This season is the second year in a row that we've had two highly skilled French pastry chefs and neither won the competition.

Being an excellent pastry chef doesn't automatically make you an excellent cake-baker though.

On 5/8/2023 at 11:06 PM, laredhead said:

Clement has mentioned several times that he is unfamiliar with many of the things they have been asked to make.  He has said he doesn't make wedding cakes, doughnuts, and a few other things that are common in American bakeries.  I wonder what he bakes?  Eclairs? Tartes?

He mentioned tartes, I think. French bakeries also sell tartlettes, eclairs, of course, petit-fours, macarons. Their display is very different from what you would find in an American bakery.

On 5/9/2023 at 9:05 AM, Dottie D said:

I was so confused about Christian's cake.  Twice the couple mentioned they wanted a chocolate cake (once in their intro, and again when they were at his station).  How is it that they didn't get a chocolate cake?!  Or maybe I missed something.

That he didn't make a chocolate cake kind of fits with the impression that I got of Christian. He didn't want to make one, so he didn't make one.

On 5/9/2023 at 10:48 AM, DEL901 said:

I thought the thick branch looked like a snake…and Duff was right, the flowers needed a white dot of something at the centre.  

Given that Duff does what he does, I'm sure he knows that Clement simply would not have had the time to make those white dots. He could have said it but he should have added that he knows it was more or less impossible to do.

On 5/9/2023 at 5:36 PM, Ohmo said:

I had Luke as solidly third.  If Christian would have won, I would have been OK with it.  What FN is trying to sell is that Luke and Jalessa are better than Romy and Clement.  That is absolutely NOT true!  (I want a bake-off between Romy and Clement.)

Since the bakers get a spread in the magazine, I wouldn't be surprised if the winner is determined by who they can sell the best.

On 5/9/2023 at 7:06 PM, bilgistic said:

Christian doesn't know what "boho" means.

As I mentioned above, does anyone, really?

On 5/10/2023 at 1:41 PM, lgandkihei said:

Plus, if he's a baking instructor in real life, I really would think he'd know how to construct a tiered cake that doesn't lean.  Granted, I don't know how, but I'm just an idiot viewer, not a bakery instructor!

I don't think I've ever seen a multi-tiered cake on that show that wasn't leaning, so I'm beginning to wonder if they have cake supports available for the bakers. But if they do then the leaning is most certainly not the bakers' fault but due to the time constraint and how warm it is in the studio. Even a well-supported cake can lean when it's not properly cooled and in an environment that's far too warm for its non-cooled condition.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
22 hours ago, CheshireCat said:

Since the bakers get a spread in the magazine, I wouldn't be surprised if the winner is determined by who they can sell the best.

They get a "feature" in the magazine, not a spread. Typically, it's just a picture that barely fills a quarter of a page.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Finally finished this and came here to just say I am so peeved that Luke won. It should have been Clement! I think his cake would have won had he not put so many freaking branches on that cake - maybe less is more approach? If he had put just a few delicate branches it would have looked less chaotic and then he wouldn't have needed so many flowers and he could have taken the time to put "white dots" in the middle. Gah!

Kind of stunning that not one baker made a cake that wasn't slightly crooked.

It's hard to be happy for Luke when the first two thirds of the finale he was so underwhelming. He barely beat Molly, and he was dead last in the preheat. Even just taking that into consideration from this episode alone, he shouldn't have won. His decorations were very basic compared to what Christian or Clement produced. Clement was robbed.

• Like 6

This was my wedding cake (from last summer), so naturally I was leaning Clement. His flavors interested me the most, too. I can't believe Christian had basically no chocolate after the couple specifically requested it.

weddingcake.jpg

• Like 13
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, springbarb said:

This was my wedding cake (from last summer), so naturally I was leaning Clement. His flavors interested me the most, too. I can't believe Christian had basically no chocolate after the couple specifically requested it.

weddingcake.jpg

Lovely. I think if Clement would have used some restraint on the decorations, he would have won. 

Christian made what he wanted, no chocolate. And the cake was not great. 

As for Luke winning, I just finished watching the Junior Bake Off. Out of the 4 bakers, I knew one was not going to win, but the others all had star baker under their belt. It came down to the last bake... I think when it comes down to the final 3 or 4, the judges believe that anyone of them can win and that is why the final bake is important. 

• Like 4
On 5/17/2023 at 5:20 AM, libgirl2 said:

I think when it comes down to the final 3 or 4, the judges believe that anyone of them can win and that is why the final bake is important. 

We also have to remember that we can't taste it, and that what we're seeing is highly edited. We can only go on looks alone.

• Like 4

Finished it and cannot believe that Clement lost. If he truly deserved to lose, they need to edit it better to make him look like a loser!

Love the bakers and Jesse but I don't know if Jesse's personable self can make me keep watching this show. Not keen to come back next year to these same judges who seem to be more sour with each season.

Just watched the ho-hum finale. Sad to see sob stories get more attention than actual skill. Last season was all about the host and "personality" and this season lost the annoying host but still blah. The editors did Luke no justification to be named the winner with the moniker "Last minute Luke" and Duff saying he barely skated on by. What was shown was not a Luke clearly beating the pants off Clement. The comments about Christian's cake  made it obvious he was not winning and the way too huge branch on Clement's cake was distracting but the winning cake was just decorated with 15 minutes left. How is that a champion compared to someone who knows how to decorate and put time and effort into the design? Note to producers: don't highlight how many times a baker has won challenges if that means nothing in the finale; it just reminds us how one baker did just "skate on by" when compared to the others. 

• Like 10

Jaleesa, last year's winner, was on a pastry ep of Alex vs America. I didn't recognize her. She talked tough, had a good idea. But her cake was dry and she was sent home first. Jordan, season 3 winner, is also on.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

Jaleesa, last year's winner, was on a pastry ep of Alex vs America. I didn't recognize her. She talked tough, had a good idea. But her cake was dry and she was sent home first. Jordan, season 3 winner, is also on.

I was just coming here to post about Jaleesa. Shocker- she had time management issues and didn’t make her Italian meringue in time. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Grizzly said:

I wouldn't have known that was Jaleesa without the intro. She lost a lot of weight. 

• Like 1

Did anyone see this Thursdays episode of Jeopardy? One of the clues was about macaron and he pronounced it as macaroon which lead to a discussion about the correct pronunciation. Which reminded me of the discussion in these fourms about macaroon vs macaron.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, CAM said:

Did anyone see this Thursdays episode of Jeopardy? One of the clues was about macaron and he pronounced it as macaroon which lead to a discussion about the correct pronunciation. Which reminded me of the discussion in these fourms about macaroon vs macaron.

Oh yes, I saw!  Rolled my eyes — macaroon vs macaron.  And they accepted macaroon on Jeopardy (which to many of us was just wrong!). 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
On 6/2/2023 at 8:26 PM, MerBearHou said:

Oh yes, I saw!  Rolled my eyes — macaroon vs macaron.  And they accepted macaroon on Jeopardy (which to many of us was just wrong!). 

I didn't see it but disappointed they accepted an obviously wrong answer.  Can you imagine Alex Trebek accepting it?  His French Canadian self must have been rolling in the grave.

• Like 5