Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Aethera

Semi-Homemade Cooking With Sandra Lee

On 1/13/2019 at 1:54 AM, Ubiquitous said:

I hope this works...

No i haven't and THANK YOU 

Is Aunt Snady no longer with the Gov?

Sandy & Cuomo broke up, but according to her, they're still friends, & talk frequently.

Hey my Semi-Ho friends!

Our Fearless Leader has some Quarantine Cocktail Time videos on YouTube. Two Shots of Vodka 

It's Cocktail Time!!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 1

Archives are up on Discovery +.  Sadly, episodes prior to 2005 are not there.  Her best work happened in those early years, but even in 2005 she was a hoot.  "My Buddha, she's faux"! 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, toolazy said:

Archives are up on Discovery +.  Sadly, episodes prior to 2005 are not there.  

Aw, too bad. If they were, I might, just *might*, have considered a subscription to Discovery +.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 9:36 AM, nkotb said:

Sandy & Cuomo broke up, but according to her, they're still friends, & talk frequently.

It appears that SLoP dodged a bullet! 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I miss Sandra Lee and her themed  episodes   especially the Halloween episodes where she dressed up.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

On 3/14/2021 at 11:25 PM, Ubiquit0us said:

It appears that SLoP dodged a bullet! 

Oh, I doubt that Aunt Sandy was fooled all of those years. She knew exactly what that bastard really was.

On 1/6/2021 at 5:33 AM, OoogleEyes said:

Aw, too bad. If they were, I might, just *might*, have considered a subscription to Discovery +.

Yeah, I remember think at the time that the show was definitely now lacking in batshittery but going back now, it was still plenty batshit.

That said, I have a lot less personal animosity towards her than I had back then and even then, I mostly just hated what she did. She's had a pretty rough life, despite having been married to a super-rich guy and then spending several years in a relationship with the asshole governor of New York. Who turned out to be the scummiest of bags.  My personal theory is that she learned of his scumbagedness and that's why they split. 

• Like 3

I agree with you, toolazy. I watched her special on HBO (? I think) about her battle with breast cancer. I do admire her back story. 

It was my early days on TWoP and it was so much fun watching those episodes and our snarkfests. It was better than Saturday morning cartoons!

• Like 2

On 4/14/2021 at 6:45 AM, OoogleEyes said:

I agree with you, toolazy. I watched her special on HBO (? I think) about her battle with breast cancer. I do admire her back story. 

It was my early days on TWoP and it was so much fun watching those episodes and our snarkfests. It was better than Saturday morning cartoons!

I remember when I found the Semi-Ho forum on TWoP. I was like, "Finally I have found my people!"

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

On 4/12/2021 at 8:58 PM, toolazy said:

That said, I have a lot less personal animosity towards her than I had back then

The levels of vitriol against her were pretty nuts. People were constantly calling her “bitch,” “whore,” and various other gendered insults that were a little over the top for someone wasting an apple pie on television. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

On 4/14/2021 at 8:45 AM, OoogleEyes said:

I think I started when it was still Real Big TV or something.  I cherish those days and was reminded of that when the show popped up in my TV for You on Hulu.  🤣

• Like 1