Type keyword(s) to search

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I just found this show and have been binging . Was it written & acted so badly on purpose?!😂. What crap! A show about an about a bunch of underage sluts . and their dysfunctional families.

And I can’t stop watching. 

15 hours ago, chediavolo said:

I just found this show and have been binging . Was it written & acted so badly on purpose?!😂. What crap! A show about an about a bunch of underage sluts . and their dysfunctional families.

And I can’t stop watching. 

I watched this show when it was on and yes the writing and acting was horrible. And yet I couldn't stop watching.  What season are you watching @chediavolo?  Every time you think OK this show can't get any worse it most certainly does in fact get worse.

22 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

I watched this show when it was on and yes the writing and acting was horrible. And yet I couldn't stop watching.  What season are you watching @chediavolo?  Every time you think OK this show can't get any worse it most certainly does in fact get worse.

I think I’m on the next to the last season. This show is absolutely ridiculous. How in the hell did it get renewed so many times? 
Did they ever mention that Amy’s baby may have Down’s syndrome. He looks like he may? I tend to nod off now & then.

And what was going on in the actress who plays Adrian’s life that between 2 seasons she looks like she aged 10 years.  What a horrible example for young teens this show is. Was there much controversy or hatred from parents when it was on? 

On 1/5/2024 at 6:43 PM, Spartan Girl said:

Amy was THE WORST.

And the actress is terrible. The little baby breaths & the little laugh every time she finishes a sentence. How did she ever go on to have a career?!
Was this show written by a 12 year old? It’s amazingly bad, naive, ridiculous , nonsensical, etc.