Type keyword(s) to search

Search Party - General Discussion

Aethera
  • Start Topic

The biggest laugh for me was Portia and Elliot escaping in the go kart. I was dying, especially when Elliot screamed "honestly, I have no idea how it's even still going!". 

I didn't really care for the whole Dory as a cult leader plot. Did Portia always have a thing for Dory? Or did she fall for Dory's enlightenment act? She was pretty obsessed with her throughout the season but didn't seem that upset when Dory and Drew ended up married. I also had to laugh at Elliot being upset that he was left out of the hookups and he went to hookup with Dory.

I kept expecting the evil child to lead to something but he ended up a zombie just like everyone else.

I also was expecting Drew's side trip where he meets Lou Diamond Phillips to lead to something but that didn't go anywhere either. I was actually intrigued by that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3