Type keyword(s) to search

The Tunnel - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Finished season 3.

Yeah I don’t buy that crazy mom and her teen lover are these criminal masterminds who outwitted Roebuck and Wasserman.

It would be much easier for them to kill rather than abduct and old all these people.

It’s one thing if a former cop involved with anti terrorism concocted this kind of Byzantine plot, as in season 1.  But apparently Lana was a domestic, who couldn’t even use that poor old lady’s computer on the stealth.

As many have noted, the appeal of this show was about the leads, who had higher profile roles elsewhere.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/dec/28/the-tunnel-stephen-dillane-clemence-poesy-sky-atlantic-tv

• Love 2

Finished Season 3 - did not like it nearly as much as Seasons 1 and 2. 

I agree with Scrb in that the villains were not believable at causing the kind of technologically adept mayhem - the video with the Doughnut Man's girlfriend, the gas in the truck, etc... The villains in Seasons 1 and 2 were more of the criminal mastermind types; these two were not nearly in that league. 

Clearly a lot of time passed between Seasons 2 and 3 given the age of the daughter who was now living with Karl. I would have liked to have known why Karl and Laura finally separated. 

I did like BB and Louise - as well as seeing the new Commander leave his job. 

I kept hoping that Elise somehow managed to survive and was not obliterated.